[VJMP] Over Future Fusion

https://ygorganization.com/timelinebinbacktothefuture2/

image.png.700c16ca686150227b9cddfd2249466a.png

VJMP-JP237 超未来融合-オーバーフューチャー・フュージョン Chou Mirai Yuugou – Over Future Fusion (Super Future Polymerization – Over Future Fusion/Over Future Fusion)
Spell/Continuous
(1) During your Main Phase: You can activate 1 of these effects;
● Reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck and send 1 of the Fusion Materials mentioned on it by name from your Deck to the GY, and if you do, you cannot Special Summon monsters with that name, nor activate their monster effects, for the rest of this turn.
● Fusion Summon 1 DARK Machine Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by banishing Fusion Materials listed on it from your GY.
You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.

I was hoping for something better for this one. 
You get all the disadvantages that made Peaceful Burial not amazing, and I think now Peaceful Burial I think would be better with the Normal Trap support running around (Trap Trix, Trap Track, Labrynth, etc) plus the ability to do it on the opponent's turn to not worry about the drawback as much by the time you want to do plays. Oh, and the part where you are limited to named Fusion Materials from Fusions you run instead of "any monster".

The other effect is Overload Fusion, but can be MST'd and has less search power (Overload Fusion is searchable by "Keeper of Dragon Magic" while this card isn't).

I think I see what they were doing with you having 1 material and dropping the other and immediately going "Overload Fusion", which...... fair. IDK if it really is worth replacing something for it in like, CyberDarks or Barrel Dragon. Chimeratech is I suppose fine if you go for only Rampage Dragon 90% of the time.

Along with Fusion Deployment I guess it is a step closer to easy Cannon Soldier search and we are a little bit closer to creating a new spiritual successor to what Mass Driver FTK was xD