Edge of Justice - Ended.

Kale

Why is it that you will stay with the fan fic below (if you will).  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Why is it that you will stay with the fan fic below (if you will).

• Because you like the way its written.
    • because you like the duel field pics
    • becuase you like the story line.
    • All of the above.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holly toledo batman!

you weren't kidding when you said they get longer the higher they go o.0*

lol, what i have to congradulate on, is the fact, that you are able to orchestrate so much vivid detailed descriptions into a "yugioh" based style Fan-Fic

way to go kale

bravo, bravo

i honestly mean this from the bottum of my heart (thats a longgg ways down btw)

one thing of criticism

try focusing more on how the people look, then how the setting looks, and how the atmosphere is

if you can tie the atmosphere, with the description of the people, it adds more of a realization to the Fan-Fic ^_^

holly toledo batman!

lol' date=' what i have to congradulate on, is the fact, that you are able to orchestrate so much vivid detailed descriptions into a "yugioh" based style Fan-Fic

way to go kale

bravo, bravo

i honestly mean this from the bottum of my heart (thats a longgg ways down btw)[b']

one thing of criticism

try focusing more on how the people look, then how the setting looks, and how the atmosphere is

if you can tie the atmosphere, with the description of the people, it adds more of a realization to the Fan-Fic ^_^

Thanks man! I appreciate it.

And yeah, I was waiting for this comment... I never say much about what the characters look like...

I will start doing that next chapter!

Thanks Bloodrun!

^_^

And since you are a new person to comment, you get one of the two remaining reps I am giving. ^_^

1 more to give!

holly toledo batman!

lol' date=' what i have to congradulate on, is the fact, that you are able to orchestrate so much vivid detailed descriptions into a "yugioh" based style Fan-Fic

way to go kale

bravo, bravo

i honestly mean this from the bottum of my heart (thats a longgg ways down btw)[b']

one thing of criticism

Thanks man! I appreciate it.

And yeah, I was waiting for this comment... I never say much about what the characters look like...

I will start doing that next chapter!

Thanks Bloodrun!

^_^

And since you are a new person to comment, you get one of the two remaining reps I am giving. ^_^

1 more to give!

lol, your welcome, its what i do (i also like to add tad bits of commedical values to my posts ^_^)

anytime, just name it

ooo and could you return the favor? look in general for a surprise =)

thanks man. ^_^

It won't be much longer for the next chapter, I went on a writing frnzy today and I am almost done with chapter 7 right now...

I appreciate all of you guys who enjoy this fan fic. ^_^

I just had to come back and see if anymore chapters were up and to my luck yes.Good job my friend you are writing an excellent fan-fic and dont stop except if you want but no one here wants you too so great job and keep up the good work ^_^

EDIT:oh and if I am among the 5 people to comment and get a rep dont give me one.

well, you just missed that opportuninty anyway...

But why didnt you want one? O.o

So, to every one of my avid readers: I have hand written chapter 7 now. I think that hand writing it first and then typing later is much more efficient, and it leads to a better story.

Now all I have to do is type it up and make the duel feild pics, so the next chapter will be up shortly. ^_^

Thanks for reading!

Archived