Edge of Justice - Ended.

Kale

Why is it that you will stay with the fan fic below (if you will).  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Why is it that you will stay with the fan fic below (if you will).

• Because you like the way its written.
    • because you like the duel field pics
    • becuase you like the story line.
    • All of the above.

nah I had a character a while back thatr got accepted for volume 2, that Kal said would play a big role, because (hint here) the deck he uses will be cards designed by Kale and I to work alongside and against the Allies (remember Kale, our set, that we still need to finish >.> [Zone Anarchy] if you dont remember PM me Kale)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

advisor to what, exactly? ^_^

All the characters that won, and some who didn't, will make their debut starting with the next episode.

Actually, maybe two of them will be in chapter 16...

Anyway, I hope you like it. It will be an intro that you least expect.

Edit: ryan's correct, though I need a refresh on what the character was. ^_^

A cyborg... I suppose that kind of explains how those (inferior) humans were no match for him!

Also, hush-hush on the secrets ryan and Kale, don't want us to put two and two together :).

Well, that volume reveals quite a bit, but not EVERYTHING. And i was partially right with Bill escaping, just that he didn't cause destruction...

What will Kal do now? Heck, maybe they'll let him free...

Yeah, right. More likely they'll use him for experiments and/or missions.

Anyway, good name for the volume, and hope the next one will be just as good, if not better!

Well' date=' yea because of TO's Nightmare monsters, [star']'s Minus monsters,Aesthla- Mentals deck, and my Enemies of Truth, its going to be destructive!

well, that isnt the meaning of the Volume name, but i am glad that you are thinking about it. XD

you will see in Vol. 2, Chapter 16. It will be the first thing that happens that sets the tone for the entire Volume.

Nice new chapter Kale ^_^

And can i subscribe please

sure, you can. ^_^ thanks for reading. ^_^

OFF TOPIC: I hate n00bs. One revenge repped me. I MUST STEAL HIS SOUL

ON topic: I got an idea. Maybe some evil spirit can corrupt the entire DFP and Kal once he's safe has to duel them to return them to normal BTW EPIC Chapter

i hate it when that happens...

anywho' date=' i already have my idea for the Volume. ^_^ thank you for your input though...

No thank you for spending your time writing this amazing Fan-Fic

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

your welcome. ^_^

OFF TOPIC: I hate n00bs. One revenge repped me. I MUST STEAL HIS SOUL

ON topic: I got an idea. Maybe some evil spirit can corrupt the entire DFP and Kal once he's safe has to duel them to return them to normal BTW EPIC Chapter

Hm, I wonder if Fan-fan-fiction is possible...*ponders........Grins.................*

lol, while we're on the subject I'm kinda eager to see what you do with our submitted characters, doing competitions like that does give the story a pretty random element to it.

Archived