Edge of Justice - Ended.

Kale

Why is it that you will stay with the fan fic below (if you will).  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Why is it that you will stay with the fan fic below (if you will).

• Because you like the way its written.
    • because you like the duel field pics
    • becuase you like the story line.
    • All of the above.

Hey, the forum works now... :D it hasn't worked for me in three days.

Well, in that time I didn't know if it would come back up or not. :/ so I hvnt been working on chapter 16 in that time. I didn't know if there was a point. What if no one read it?

So, I will get started writing it soon. It might be longer than I expected now, sorry for the wait. :/

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Youre right its been down since tuesday.

And ill be waiting for chapter 16 no matter how long it takes.

that's good to know. ^_^

I might be able to write some on Sunday, but I won't tomorrow. Family thing...

If I put my mind to it, I bet I can finish it then. ^_^

Hope ya all enjoy it, and I think I will be making a theme song for it. If I can, I will be posting it on YouTube.

Hope you all enjoy that too. :D

Theme song, huh? Just how far are you going to take this XD...

Lol, admittedly I've tossed around with the idea of creating title sequences for my fan-fiction, trouble is I suck at flash. But as far as I know I'll be picking that skill up in Graphics so I might be able to make some Edge of Justice titles someday XD....

Theme song' date=' huh? Just how far are you going to take this XD...

[/quote']

as far as i can....? XD

i just wanted to see if i could work with windows movie maker, is all. ^_^

i will be trying to get it out as soon as i can, but it might be a little while longer.

at least it is between seasons. XDDD

the new ally is good now please make Theme

thanks ^_^

~tf12

sorry to disappoint, but my WMM is acting stupid.

while i get the new version, i wont make you wait for the theme. ^_^ so i will be posting the fic shortly.

probably not tonight though. ^_^

btw: check out the new Allies that are posted, they will make an appearance in the next Volume.

sorry for the wait, but, in the mean time i will post something that might make you all happy. ^_^

while chapter 16, the start of Volume 2, is in the process of being completed, i decided to give you a spoiler of what is to come. i shall title this: Volume 2: Spoilers. This is written in replacement of the Prologue of the Volume.

Spoilers

Spoilers

1. Most notably in the last Volume was the last thing that happened, Kal was changed into a Cyborg. Why? What purpose would this serve? How and how long did it take to do it?

2. Another thing that was never stated but was referred to often was Joel Karne. Where is he? What does he look like? how does he fit in to the story at all? Will he even be there?

3. Something else that may have been overlooked is the mysterious disappearance of Bill, the man in Kal's mind. After Kal's and Talia's minds unwove, Bill was gone. Where did he go? How was he released? What will he do now that Kal's mind isnt needing of protection?

4. Something that i referred to a lot were the powers that Kal has, and the ones that he seems to be powerful with are: levitation, reading thoughts, and seeing the future. He has had others, but will he get more? will he get stronger? has him being changed into a cyborg changed his power at all? are his powers gone?

5. Another thing that you seemed to have missed in the story is a dream where Kal was hit in the chest with a glowing blue orb, and it began to hurt. When Kal woke up there was nothing there. What happened? Was that an omen? was that just a dream? or was that something else?

6. Remember Alina? The food vender in Aquitas that fed Kal for teaching her to duel? She seemed to disappear from the storyline completely... Will she return? Kal seems to have a crush on her, and she to him. Will anything happen between them?

7. Kal's Ally Monsters dont technically exist, but his father had them in his deck. Where did he get them? Why were they taken in the first place? Why did no one notice how Kal's father was winning with them? What will Pegasus do when he found out that these were real?

8. Kal's parents were murdered, but his father's body wasnt found. they found enough of his blood to determine his death, but does that prove anything?

9. Kal has met a lot of people in his travels to get back his job, will they have any further impact on the story?

10. Kal's bike was left in a parking garage across from the Palmarium since the tournament began. is it still there? he never checked on it....

11. Were there any strings attached to the winning of that penthouse suite?

12. Are Cyborgs capable of thought on their own? if so, why was Gregory surprised at the end of the Volume?

13. Where will Kal go next? is he stuck here because of his Cyborg transformation, or will he be able to go somewhere new?

Those are some of the things that will be covered in the next volume.

Archived