Edge of Justice - Ended.

Kale

Why is it that you will stay with the fan fic below (if you will).  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Why is it that you will stay with the fan fic below (if you will).

• Because you like the way its written.
    • because you like the duel field pics
    • becuase you like the story line.
    • All of the above.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice chapter Kale. You just had to leave a cliff hanger...

yep. ^_^ i had to keep you guys tuned in. im working on the next chapter already...

*lé gasp*

quite easily my favorite chapter thus far! already feeling more solid than the previous volume. stellar...

oh' date=' and how does that subscription thingy work again? i'm not really intranezz savvy...

[/quote']

thanks for reading my friend! it does seem more solid...

anywho, if you would like a subscription, the way it works is i put your name down, and when a new chapter comes out i will PM you. ^_^ simple as that...

that simple' date=' eh? well if you wouldn't mind --- yes i'd liek a subscription pl0x! :)

[/quote']

will do. ;)

thank you for shopping at Edge of Justice. ^_^

anywho, anyone else going to read this? i bet tomorrow there will be the latecomers...

anyone that is reading, please post! 72 people have voted, and there are only about 10 different people replying! i wonder why! XD

Great chapter to start the new volume' date=' when its the next chapter coming? Can't wait to read it. I also want a subscriptiom, plz.

[/quote']

wow, a new person! Welcome Welcome!

did you read the entire thing? O.o

anywho, thank you for reading. i really appreciate that.

*adds to Subscriber list.

so Joel is some kind of conqueror bent on a global totalitarian empire or something like that.

like the new abilities that Kal have due to cyborg enhancements,he's like twice as better of a duelist than normal now

first the negative levels,then negative attacks...I really should work up on those too

so Joel is some kind of conqueror bent on a global totalitarian empire or something like that.

like the new abilities that Kal have due to cyborg enhancements' date='he's like twice as better of a duelist than normal now

first the negative levels,then negative attacks...I really should work up on those too

[/quote']

talk to Star about that... he made them. ^_^ they are fun to plan a duel around..

thanks for noticing the fact that Joel is a conqueror. XD

im glad you liked it. ;)

THis is great! I love it.

thanks! im glad you think so.

want a subscription?

seeing Joel's methods of conquest...he ought to be associated with Communism since he invoke the people to rise up against the leaders & then enforce his rule before leaving for another city

it would seem that he got control of nearly the whole world except for Neo-Domino & another city...

also, the marks of knowledge are interesting, have Joel once had a devil's deal or what?

seeing Joel's methods of conquest...he ought to be associated with Communism since he invoke the people to rise up against the leaders & then enforce his rule before leaving for another city

it would seem that he got control of nearly the whole world except for Neo-Domino & another city...

also' date=' the marks of knowledge are interesting, have Joel once had a devil's deal or what?

[/quote']

thank you for the rep. ^_^ i appreciate it. A lot. ^_^

yep, he has gone on a quest for the last three months (spoiler alert!) and has captured all but the best two cities, Neo-Domino and Aequitas. He saved them for last. ;)

but i am getting ahead of myself. XD

i will explain the markings in due time. ^_^ its not a deal with the devil, but something i think you will like. ^_^

also' date=' the marks of knowledge are interesting, have Joel once had a devil's deal or what?

[/quote']

thank you for the rep. ^_^ i appreciate it. A lot. ^_^

yep, he has gone on a quest for the last three months (spoiler alert!) and has captured all but the best two cities, Neo-Domino and Aequitas. He saved them for last. ;)

but i am getting ahead of myself. XD

i will explain the markings in due time. ^_^ its not a deal with the devil, but something i think you will like. ^_^

Indeed, Joel is up to something big... Clever way to conquer. As for the mark... Sounds almost mechanical, but since it simply almost 'magically' appeared on the people's hand...

Three months huh... Almost seems like he waited until Kal was out of the picture... Or perhaps Bill was IN.

Cyborg Kal has some interesting upgrades, mixed with his somewhat psychic abilities, he will be a force to be reckoned with. And as for an improved deck... Well, hoh boy.

I think i remember those negative monsters from your contest... I may just look em up again :).

It's been a while. But after this lovely chapter, it's all worth it (even though we haven't even seen a whole duel yet! Joel's scene makes up for it). Looks like Joel will be the main antagonist, or at the very least is a main servant of them. How the cyborg project ties in... Don't quite know yet.

Anyway, awesome job.

Thanks Aelsthla. ^_^ I always appreciate how in depth you go. :D

You are on the tight track, which is kinda cool. ^_^

And WYHE, that too is an interesting point. You will just see what is going on with him soon enough. ^_^

Btw, 1300 replies. :D

well, that too is an interesting point that I can't get far into... Because it will spoil the rest of the fic.

But TotalObelisk does bring an amazing counter: he was on that wall for a while. XD

You will see what I am alluding to in the next couple of chapters.

That was one of your best works yet.

The beganing was amazing and peaked my interest. World domination shure is fun.

Kal's new gadets are amazing, I would love to have a dual disk in my arm and a devise in my head that can find almost anything and even tell you card effects. His new cards are also great.

I can't wait for the next exciting instolment of the EDGE OF JUSTICE!

That was one of your best works yet.

The beganing was amazing and peaked my interest. World domination shure is fun.

Kal's new gadets are amazing' date=' I would love to have a dual disk in my arm and a devise in my head that can find almost anything and even tell you card effects. His new cards are also great.

I can't wait for the next exciting instolment of the EDGE OF JUSTICE!

[/quote']

lulz, thanks! i appreciate that you liked the newest things that i concocted. ;)

actually, this is what i wanted to write about all along, i just had to get around the problem of all the characters that i accepted from the first card contest. XD thus, the tournament. ^_^

God...i must admit that you read my mind about the newest chapter.When I see the negative attack,I thought my idea which is aslo increase LP but before I continue reading I tell myself it is not really possible the same perhap the dude got another thing in is mind.But you gimme a surpise(10/10).

God...i must admit that you read my mind about the newest chapter.When I see the negative attack' date='I thought my idea which is aslo increase LP but before I continue reading I tell myself it is not really possible the same perhap the dude got another thing in is mind.But you gimme a surpise(10/10).

[/quote']

Welcome, vamki. ^_^ i notice that this is your first time posting here, and i thank you. im glad you decided to post... thank you for reading.

would you like to be on the Subscription List, to get a PM when the new chapter comes out?

OMG' date=' chapter 16 is finally up! HUZZA!!! It is brilliant! I had never expected it to be like this!

[/quote']

thanks! ^_^ i appreciate that.

would you like to have a subscription as well?

Archived