Edge of Justice - Ended.

Kale

Why is it that you will stay with the fan fic below (if you will).  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Why is it that you will stay with the fan fic below (if you will).

• Because you like the way its written.
    • because you like the duel field pics
    • becuase you like the story line.
    • All of the above.

Kal seemed to accept his new body a little too easy for my liking. somewhat nonchalant. okay' date=' yeah, he's got all these cool new things he can do and all. but still, (i think) becoming a cyborg should have hit him harder...[/quote']

well' date=' that too is an interesting point that I can't get far into... Because it will spoil the rest of the fic.

[b']

But TotalObelisk does bring an amazing counter: he was on that wall for a while. XD[/b]

You will see what I am alluding to in the next couple of chapters.

he was on that wall for 3 months. right. but, how long was he conscious during that period? as it is now, there aren't any hints that Kal remembers anything that happened throughout the course of his "remodeling". in fact, the events that occurred during his escape always left him surprised...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kal seemed to accept his new body a little too easy for my liking. somewhat nonchalant. okay' date=' yeah, he's got all these cool new things he can do and all. but still, (i think) becoming a cyborg should have hit him harder...[/quote']

well' date=' that too is an interesting point that I can't get far into... Because it will spoil the rest of the fic.

[b']

But TotalObelisk does bring an amazing counter: he was on that wall for a while. XD[/b]

You will see what I am alluding to in the next couple of chapters.

he was on that wall for 3 months. right. but, how long was he conscious during that period? as it is now, there aren't any hints that Kal remembers anything that happened throughout the course of his "remodeling". in fact, the events that occurred during his escape always left him surprised...

man, i really wish i could tell you the reason, but i cant. XD

youll just have to wait until the next chapter, which i have started on. ;) you have very good questions..

alrighty, bump for the day. ^_^ dont want this to fall too far into the mix...

anyone want spoilers for the next chapter? ^_^

Chapter 17: Escape

This chapter will do with a lot of people's escape, and maybe not the person that you are thinking.

Will Kal beat Tyler? whos to say that he will?

Remember that Alina is still in the city of Aequitas. What is she up to now?

Remember the mob that was forming outside the police station when the news about Kal was released on television? whats going on three months later?

now i know these arent true 'spoilers' but they are interesting tid bits of info to get you interested in the fic chapter. ;)

sorry guys, i dont know when the next chapter will be out. i got real busy in school, so i havnt had a time to type anything up. i have the next chapter planned out in my mind, i just need to type it.

unfortunately i dont have time anymore... sorry...

it will be worth the wait though. promise that. ;)

sorry guys' date=' i dont know when the next chapter will be out. i got real busy in school, so i havnt had a time to type anything up. i have the next chapter planned out in my mind, i just need to type it.

unfortunately i dont have time anymore... sorry...

it will be worth the wait though. promise that. ;)

[/quote']

one of the reasons why all schools should be destroyed with an Anti Tank Rocket

Archived