Okay, fine, I give up. These are the 30 cards that make up my career.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Secret Ambush Strategy I really like. Pic makes it even more awesome. Goes good with a combo I'm working on, which I may fill you in on later, SGM.

Secret Diversion Strategy pic is lol. Raiza ownage much?

Lanc Seged is awesome too. Makes well for burn I think.

Harcos Kilary = Brute PWNAGE. No but seriously, awesome. He's like a smaller Cydra with trample burn. FTW.

All in all, 9.9/10

I think Secret Ambush is a bit overpowered.

Alright, I'll just review the "Sandstorm Beast" 'cause that's all I thought would be on this thread.

First of all, you're Special Summoning a monster without much pain, just a discard. At the beginning of a duel, or anywhere within, you can discard to Summon "Sandstorm Beast" and then Tribute him for another monster... I see more potential in the "Monarch" decks...

His piercing ability and 800 dmge to the opponent if he destroys a monster in battle are just bonuses, making him even more overpowered. I'm sorry, but an almost-free summon is bad enough. Piercing and burn are just the icing on the cake...

One of the things I absolutely love, though, is the graphics you use. A lot of these cards might not be top-notch, but you use some good pictures (I see Deviantart at work, again). The OCG is good, the balance and originality are lacking, but the graphics are wonderful. :mrgreen:

Considering you're reviewing Harcos Kiraly, I'll have to correct you on one point. You can't Special Summon him from anywhere at any time, you have to Special Summon him from your hand by giving yourself a dead draw. Similarly, if you have 3 DARKs in your Graveyard, you can't Special Summon DAD from your Deck, despite the fact that the card text doesn't specify from where he's Special Summoned. If it says to Special Summon a card, you automatically assume it's from your hand, unless otherwise specified.

I'll have to work on balance, though. It's weird, usually my images suck and my cards rock, but now my images rock and my cards suck. It's a pity; I don't give a damn about the images, and only care about balance and originality... A bit like a twist I'm about to write into my fanfic.

... I'm going to have to say that comparing things to "DAD" really doesn't make sense.. "Harcos Kiraly" is more like like "Cyber Dragon", which gives you a free Summon if you don't have monsters, but your opponent does. "Harcos" won't give you a dead draw, but will let you choose your card. You can discard whatever you wish from your hand. I don't know about you, but most of the time I don't need all the cards in my hand, So "Harcos" could come out easily, just like "Cyber Dragon, and we all know how much of a commotion "Cyber Dragon" made when it came out...

... I'm going to have to say that comparing things to "DAD" really doesn't make sense. "Harcos Kiraly" is more like like "Cyber Dragon"' date=' which gives you a free Summon if you don't have monsters, but your opponent does. [b']You can't Summon it from the Deck, though.[/b] "Harcos" won't give you a dead draw Yes it will. You return a card from your hand to the top of your Deck., but will let you choose your card. You can discard whatever you wish from your hand. I don't know about you, but most of the time I don't need all the cards in my hand, So "Harcos" could come out easily, just like "Cyber Dragon," and we all know how much of a commotion "Cyber Dragon" made when it came out... Well, the good card maker breaks the game with every card.

Responses are in bold.

Archived