Okay, fine, I give up. These are the 30 cards that make up my career.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

^^Again, that comment was completely pointless. Where did I lose the 0.5 points? How can I fix it so it's a 10 next time?

@GP: I found a holosheet, so I'm working on two of 'em. I still need rarities for the others.

@DarkRemix14: Screw the pics. What's good about the cards?

Wow Gamemaster' date=' like this one a lot! Well balanced, and [b']a pic of one of the coolest Naruto characters ever[/b]. The effect is very impressive, I like it. 10/10

It is? O,x

Next card will be SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME, so keep an eye out.

The SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Secret Rare known as Asmodeus has been released! It's perfect for OTKing; please rate!

Thanks.

Actually, I meant as in just describing what you like about the card. I don't need a numerical rate.

Since DARK is my favorite attributes' date=' I'll be making just enough cards to ensure they keep the edge. This guy was designed for huge OTK power. You'll notice most of my cards are anti-DAD, but this guy's all for it. I'll holo the pic soon. I present... Asmodeus the Infinity Serpent!

[img']http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/6016/8813wy5.jpg[/img]

Effect:

This card is treated as a DARK, LIGHT, WIND, WATER, FIRE, and EARTH monster. You can discard 3 monsters from your hand to Special Summon this card. While this card remains face-up on the field, when your opponent activates a card effect that causes you to discard a card(s) from your hand, he/she cannot draw a card until your next End Phase. Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card you control to inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can destroy 2 cards on the field (you must control at least 1 of these cards). When this card is removed from the field, select and activate 1 of the following effects: •Both players remove all cards in their Graveyards from play. •Both players add all of their removed from play cards to their respective Graveyards.

With all due respect,

|||~God Xal

|||||||Who Finally Got His Cool Spacing To Show Up

This card sucks is underpowered. It's giant beatstick, not an OTK machine.

Archived