Okay, fine, I give up. These are the 30 cards that make up my career.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Thank you very much for your reviews, but I must ask: which new card are you referring to, Purity or Hope? I added Devout, btw.

You amaze me once more. The pic on the last one, shes a hottie -.- But still, no surprise 10/10. Where'd ya get the pic?

ooc: Are you gonna take down the text above your first card? Cause I don't think you're ignored as much as you may think.

@GP: 'Cuz Devout and Purity got no reviews. Forewarned is forearmed.

@Odin: Yayee! Am I going to get under 9.5 on this? *next reviewer gives 9.4999999...* Figures...

I'll review just a few of them because I'm lazy.

God Azrael the Supreme Dark Dragon

7.16/10

OCG: 6/10. Mostly minor errors throughout, some outdated OCG present.

Fix: "While this card is in your hand and your opponent activates a monster's effect to destroy a monster(s) on the field, negate the effect and remove from play all cards on the field."

Then Special Summon this card and inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for each card removed in this way to your Life Points.

I'll assume the very last part of that line is unintentional.

Fix (cont.): "Then Special Summon this card and inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each card removed from play by this effect. The original ATK and DEF of this card is equal to the amount of damage taken by this effect. This card cannot attack during the turn it is Summoned. You cannot equip any Equip Spell Cards to this card. When this card is removed from the field by a card effect, it is Special Summoned. During the 2nd End Phase after this card is Summoned, inflict damage to your opponent by an amount equal to the total damage you took during that turn."

Effect: 7.5/10. This card is situational to get out. If it does get out, and say there were 5 cards on the field at the time, it's ATK becomes 2000, and the opponent takes 2000 damage, but it can't attack right away. It's essentially immune to destruction effects. This is a very powerful effect, and somewhat broken. If this was Special Summoned with a good amount of cards on the field, the opponent might as well give up. Its power is offset well by its situational Special Summon requirement. The no Equip Spell Card effect seems pointless.

Balance: 8/10 See above. Seems a lot like a card Konami would make.

The Ubiquitous Darklord

8.16/10

OCG: 7.5/10. Minor errors, some outdated OCG present.

Fix: "When your DARK monster destroys a monster by battle, add this card to your hand. You can remove from play 1 DARK monster you control to negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card. During your Battle Phase, you can send the top 5 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. If one of those cards was a DARK monster, double the ATK of this card until the end of the Battle Phase."

Effect: 9/10. Looks just like something out of Phantom Darkness.

Balance: 8/10. Almost there. The ATK increase is a little too dramatic. If the opponent doesn't control a monster, this card's downside becomes almost irrelevant.

Virtue Fairy - Love

Get rid of the removing from play the opponent's monster effect and it'll be balanced. As funny as it would be, you can't draw half a card, so change the line to "...and draw cards equal to half the Level of the attacking monster, rounding (up/down)."

@Sionnach: Whoa. +rep for that review. Responses here.

@God Azrael:

For the no-Equip Spell requirement, it can't be Snatch Stolen, but you can't Premature or DDR it, either. To the OCG thing, you'd be surprised at how often Konami's seemingly retired OCG shows up in LODT/PDTN cards. I get what you're saying, though. And for the power, DAD and JD are broken too, and I meant for it to be gamebreaking in the same way.

@Ubiquitous Darklord:

Yeh, PDTN was the inspiration big-time. My other cards are non-DARK gamebreakers, so I guess UD and his ilk keep the DARKs alive.

@VF-L:

Wow, I didn't add that? I'm usually really careful about things like that; I'll fix it ASAP.

@Kuchiki: I'm honored you think so. It's spelled 'genius,' btw. XD No, really, thanks more than a million. You have no idea how much that means to me. Lulz, I'm getting sentimental now.

@TIBONE LUIS: Er... kthxbai.

@All: NEW CARD! Demi-Guardias the Virtual Soldier, one of the cleverest I've ever come up with.

The Ubiquitous Darklord

The first sentence starts with a glaring big mistake. WHERE does he come from? I'm assuming the deck, so this mini-review might be completely wrong.

He's like Card Trooper. In fact, he's probably better. He's dark. He can get 3000 ATK for 1 tribute (which is excellent) instead of Trooper's 1900. He has a 5-card mill, better than Trooper's 3-card mill.

You may be thinking "But Trooper replaces himself, rather than being a somewhat speedy beatstick!" Well, in essence, you're right. However, this is DARK, which makes it Allure-able, and it probably won't be too hard to bring out, even if you draw it. Now you're thinking "Why are you talking about drawing it, and Allure?" Well, Allure speeds it up more.

Furthermore, since Trooper replaces himself, there's no worry about drawing him. But with this card, if you draw it, then it won't replace himself. Whereas, if fetch it, then you won't need to replace it.

But, there's MORE! It has 1500 ATK, so it's Tomato-summon chance further help it beat Trooper's Rat-summon chance! This means it could fit in most fast DARK decks, or even a DARK toolbox! And seriously, it is a major tool, because of...

EVEN MORE! This card has a built in Dark Bribe! This means it's amazingly versatile. And I mean amazing. You could remove monsters and bring them straight back with Return from the Different Dimension!

Hell, if you have enough ATK, you won't even need to DAD the entire backfield! You can just use your DAD-bullets on their monsters, and crash their final trap with this! Make more DAD support, why don't you?

Final Verdict: Overpowered.

Position: BANNED

Archived