Okay, fine, I give up. These are the 30 cards that make up my career.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God Azrael: Not really much to say. When it's destroyed by card effect, you say to Special Summon immiediatly. You could add a waiting period and the card would be better. 9/10.

Darklord: Just 1 OCG error. You don't write the numbers in letters. 9/10 again.

Love: Nothing bad. 10/10

Naivete: I wouldn't use it in a duel since I could lose like right away. If you don't attack you lose the duel, seems very unusuable. 8/10.

Purity: 1 Grammar error. "from" not "form" 9/10

Hope: I got confused with the effect. It says "When your opponent removes a card you control from the field, send it to the graveyard...blabla" I don't get that part. 9/10.

Devout: Needs a waiting period for you to Special Summon again. 9/10

Goddess: Last part of effect where you get damage from all DARK monsters is gonna hurt. And I think the Pic is too "reavealing" 8/10

Traitor: Another losing the duel effect. Overpowered. 9/10

Demi-Guardias: Balanced effect. Pic needs background. 9/10

Typhoon: 1 OCG error. 9/10

Dux Ventus: Good. 10/10

Brash: Good. 10/10

Asmodeus: "When this card battles another monster" You don't need "another", just "a" 9/10

Fisherman: I think last part of effect is OCG error. 9/10. If not, 10/10.

ToSDL: "If the card is the same card type as you declared" You don't need "as". 9/10.

Synchro monsters: I don't rate them, but the pic for 1st Synchro monster is cool.

Honor: Good. 10/10.

Tenacity: "Select 1 of your face-up monsters on the field." I would've said, "Select 1 face-up monster you control.". 8/10.

Gladiator: Seems overpowered. Effect is like Slifer too. 8/10.

9+9+10+8+9+9+9+8+9+9+9+10+10+9/10+9+10+8+8= 162/200 (4/5 or 8/10) or 163/200 (5/6 or 8/10)

Very good job! (man, I hate doing math..) Lots of cards too...*dies*

@theodore:

God Azræl: He's a lifesaver when your opponent controls the duel. Does that count for something?

Darklord: Will fix.

Naivete: It has to attack, and you only get good things if it attacks, so that's not bad except in the case of Swords of Revealing Light.

Purity: So what about the card itself? OCG isn't everything.

Hope: If your opponent pulls Raiza, the card gets destroyed instead of returning it to the Deck.

Demi-Guardias: Screw the pic, I have a card.

Deliverance: See Purity

Asmodeus: See Purity

Tenacity: This way people know it has to be face-up.

Gladiator: People do less Normal Summoning than is apparent. Plus, you can't Normal Summon in Defense Position.

Thanks for the review.

@all: Bump with new card.

Sandstorm Dragon

I don't have much to say about this card. It seems balanced (maybe a little recoil if you call it wrong? This would help the luck aspect. Make the coin flip optional as well?) The Special Summon thing is important here. The pic is awesome and fits well, BTW. And I lol; on the (3rd?) sentence, you "negate the attack" of "your opponent's card effect" XD

Archived