Okay, fine, I give up. These are the 30 cards that make up my career.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fricking heck. All of the cards look really good. The Virtue Fairies look incredibly fun to play, and Spirit Barrier could combo up with the ones that take Battle Damage for some easy stacking on. I'd run them in a Deck for real. xD

Everything else I haven't looked at as much, but the first card looked incredible.

Some of them seemed a little over the top with their effects, but for the most part you can tell that a lot of effort was put into making each card very good.

9/10 for the whole deal, I may try some depthful reviews later if I muster up the energy.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

If you do get around to in-depth reviews, I'll definitely be looking forward to them. If you did make a deck with Virtue Fairies, I'd love to see it. ^,^ (<== variant of overuse emoticon)

Heh, don't worry, I will. I think that in creating unique effects, you are your own worst enemy; you can't repeat effects you've already used.

Otherworldly Fisherman may be overpowered some; I may include a 1000 LP cost. Still, same Attribute and Level is a pretty high order. TUD acts more like Card Trooper than Lightsworn (the strange thing is, I had no idea Card Trooper existed until after I made TUD).

Archived