YCM- The Apprentice/ THIS ENDS WEDNESDAY!

Spire

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 more? it's so soon

more about the subject' date=' so do we each just make one card or more?

[/quote']

You only post one card. Unless of corse the Project Manger says otherwise.

Yep, this will immediantly start once two more people enter.

This is my FIRST card contest. I have witnessed others like this which have just stood still. I won't allow that here. That is why I ask all our judges and contestants to stay active and post there cards.

I WILL SUCCEED YCM!!

- So anyone wanna enter. Need 2 more people.

2 more? it's so soon

more about the subject' date=' so do we each just make one card or more?

[/quote']

You only post one card. Unless of corse the Project Manger says otherwise.

Yep, this will immediantly start once two more people enter.

This is my FIRST card contest. I have witnessed others like this which have just stood still. I won't allow that here. That is why I ask all our judges and contestants to stay active and post there cards.

I WILL SUCCEED YCM!!

- So anyone wanna enter. Need 2 more people.

WERE FINALLY READY TO START!

THE TEAMS:

Team 1:

Alordzynix

BlueKyubbi

Doom Wraith

Dj Osiris (Project Manager)

Deswombat4ever

tuffguy1992

lalolalo

Tyranno Kenzan

Zeroshot

Team 2:

Hunter the Legend (Project Manager)

Ultimate_Ryan

TheGreatUnknown

God Splice

warmaker29

IAmTheAeonClock

Magicbunny

AJWCollection

Griffinsusername

Ok so, Dj Osiris and Hunter the Legend are our first project managers. Now they may choose a name for there team. I'll pm them. In the meantime get ready as I post your first task.

Task 1:

Heres your first task. I want each member to create one card. Not just any card a WATER monster or spell or trap. Your project manager may make changes or tell you which type of card you are going to make. There like your boss so listen. These convosations must be done by pm. Me and our two judges will rate. My juding list thing is at the first post. At the end the team with the best set of cards wins. I still need to know the team names guys. The losing team will have someone fired. You may argue by pm if you think you shouldn't be fired. We will discuss that later when that team loses. All the best everyone.

END DATE: 28 June (1 Week)

REWARD:Your safe.

so......questions (yes' date=' im a very nosy member)

1. do we post our cards here in ONE post (which our manager has) or not?

2. can we still chat here?

[/quote']

No you post 1 each. It is done like this because if just say the project manager remains inactive the team will have no cards posted at all. If you wish to chat about the cards do it by pm, if you want to ask me a question do it by pm.

Ok, Dj Osiris. Zeroshot is the new project manager for your team.

[/quote']

No you post 1 each. It is done like this because if just say the project manager remains inactive the team will have no cards posted at all. If you wish to chat about the cards do it by pm, if you want to ask me a question do it by pm.

Why Zeroshot? Wasn't the Person with the Most Post going to be the Project Manger?

[/quote']

Why Zeroshot? Wasn't the Person with the Most Post going to be the Project Manger?

Yeah, done at random. DJ was the person with the most but seeing as he didn't want the job, instead of wasting time looking at the next person with the most I just randomly chose to save time. But I do see what your saying, sorry for that.

My card has been approved by Zeroshot, here it is. ^_^

yeahtz7.png

I used MX Fireworks to make it a true first edition. The 1st Edition isn't in block capitals, (see above poster's card for example of what I mean) and I have a gold sticker in the corner, which all 1st Edition cards in the TCG have. These were taken from cards on google images. I also holoed it with a secret rare holosheet. ^_^

I don't own the image.

Archived