YCM- The Apprentice/ THIS ENDS WEDNESDAY!

Spire

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Approved by Hunter the Legend...

Akmer.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When this card is Normal Summoned or Set, Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck to your side of the field which includes "Umi" in its card effect. As long as there is 1 or more face-up WATER monsters on your side of the field, this card gains the following effect:

- As long as this card remains face-up on the field its name is treated as "Umi". Increase the ATK and DEF of all WATER monsters on your side of the field by 200. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower WATER monster from your Graveyard to your side of the field.

Dude' date=' that's the same pic I used for mine, almost the same name I used for mine. Man, Hunter, why didn't you post it already? Now I'm gonna look like a plagiarist!

This [i']was[/i] my card. I sent it to Hunter days ago for approval (which I received), but he never posted it. Here it is now, for what it's worth.

90783ke4.jpg

Hmm..interesting. But then again, Zeroshot posted it first. But if Hunter never posted it, then it was his mistake. Although he still may edit the pic as there are still days from now untill wednesday.

protoman527799, if you wish to choose next weeks task, pm me and lets discuss it.

As for everyone else. I am very happy with all cards except for two of them. Good work everyone!

na' date=' I'll just get a different pic. I whipped that card together quite quickly so I wouldn't mind.

[/quote']

That would be cool, but you don't have to. I could do the same, if you'd prefer.

^_^ True sportsmanship. Glad to see that.

^_^ So much good cards. Good thing I din't let anyone join.

protoman527799, if you wish to choose next weeks task, pm me and lets discuss it.

I'm shocked! 6 pages!?! And the first task has yet to be completed.

2 days left people.

5 of you have not posted your card. I know who you are.

na' date=' I'll just get a different pic. I whipped that card together quite quickly so I wouldn't mind.

[/quote']

That would be cool, but you don't have to. I could do the same, if you'd prefer.

I've tried. If you could find one that would be great. I'll keep looking though

Archived