YCM- The Apprentice/ THIS ENDS WEDNESDAY!

Spire

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

protoman527799= Yeah, same with you Chaos Impact

TheGreatUnknown= I don't have much friends here, lol.

Anyway once 5 more contestants sign up I will randomly put you into two teams. The person with the most posts one each team will be the first Project Manager. This allows them to pm other members and make desicions. If anyone could advirtise this for me that would be great.

Dimension I'll be your friend i have plenty on this site and warmaker don't be intimidated by 5 star and for your question the manger does change everytime and the whole team makes cards hope that helped. Dimension if i missed something or got something wrong just say so.

Dimension I'll be your friend i have plenty on this site and warmaker don't be intimidated by 5 star and for your question the manger does change everytime and the whole team makes cards hope that helped. Dimension if i missed something or got something wrong just say so.

I see you are already qualified for being the judge, good job. And warmaker the members will randomly be put into two teams. The person with the most posts in each team will be the first project manager. This gives them the ability to change your card or tell you to make a type of card. The really good thing for our first project manager is that they may deside the team name. But everyone will get a change to be the project manager, as I will choose each week who they are. Also, just like the real Apprentice, except many twists and turns. Good luck to warmaker and everyone else. This will start once 4 more people sign up.

Ok, your in. I'll pm you and everyone else when the contest starts. Come on, need 3 more people.

Uh, thanks BlueKyubbi but I have made a request thread in the shops/request thread the only problem is no-one is doing it.

Ok, your in. I'll pm you and everyone else when the contest starts. Come on, need 3 more people.

Uh, thanks BlueKyubbi but I have made a request thread in the shops/request thread the only problem is no-one is doing it.

Archived