YCM- The Apprentice/ THIS ENDS WEDNESDAY!

Spire

Heres tuffguy1992 card:

34649pjpk4.jpg

I dunno why I am posting his card but he sent it me in a pm. So just in case his team mates want to look at it. I'll add all posted cards to the first post. Thanks for posting your cards. Note people who don't post there cards will have a good chance of being fired NEXT week. As for this week, it will be the Project Manager's responsibilty. Hope you all do well. Hope to see the enteries. I'll add all cards to the first post.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I didn't know you were going to post it, I just wanted to know if the logo in the corner was gonna lose me points. Sorry 'bout that Dimension Lord.

Oh I didn't know you were going to post it' date=' I just wanted to know if the logo in the corner was gonna lose me points. Sorry 'bout that Dimension Lord.

[/quote']

Well I don't know about our judges but I don't care about the logo. Sorry, I should hae told you that you had to post it, sorry.

HTL' date=' you seem to be doing a good job as project manager. I don't think anyone from zeroshot's team has even posted a card. Looks like I have to send a bunch of pm's. Just remember that every week the Project Manager changes at random. Right now, i'm impressed by all cards.

[/quote']

I resent that. I've approved the members that sent me their cards for changes. I have very tough standerds. Wombat, Doom, and I believe Toughguy are all on my team and posted their cards.

Also, the other team only posted 2 cards. My team posted 3.

how did you not know the team you chose them! either way zero your team does need to post the rest.

I put the teams at random.

Zeroshot' date=' I do apologize. Looking forward to seeing the cards.

And, yeah, your right.

[b']Zeroshot's Team:[/b] 3 cards

Hunter The Legend's Team: 2 cards

lalolalo' date=' Blue Kyubbi and Zeroshot should be posting their card as soon as they finish with fixes and/or sign on. I'll send Dj, Alordzynix and Tyranno another PM actually, I don't think my first rounds ever made it to Alordzynix and Dj.

[/quote']

I indeed never got a PM.

EDIT:

Here is my card:

054-SOW-M-Phoenix-Of-Ancient-Rain-C.jpg

Dude, that's the same pic I used for mine, almost the same name I used for mine. Man, Hunter, why didn't you post it already? Now I'm gonna look like a plagiarist!

This was my card. I sent it to Hunter days ago for approval (which I received), but he never posted it. Here it is now, for what it's worth.

90783ke4.jpg

Archived