YCM- The Apprentice/ THIS ENDS WEDNESDAY!

Spire

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh' date=' if I may.

These are the members that have [b']not[/b] posted there card.

Zeroshot's Team:

Dj Osiris (I'm not surprised)

Hunter The Legend's Team:

Ultimate_Ryan

God Splice

God Pikachu

NOOB Hunter

i can't believe that THEY (super pros i could say) did not post it. well, i haven't seen ryan around for a while....

but yea, those bold ones

Yeah and if I don't get a full set I will need to drop the rating. After all I asked for a set of 9 not 6. Although both teams have done a good job. Both project managers have done a good job. Tomorrow I will post how the judings going to work and we will see which team wins task 1. Note that it isn't all my desicion. Why do you think I asked for judges. You will find out tomorow.

I'm not saying you will but even if your team loses, you still might not be in danger. Your P Manager will select two members on his team that he thought made the worst card or did the worst job, then I will....

More on that tomorow.

God Splice - has left YCM for a few months. Personal reasons.

Ryan - is thinking about taking a temp. leave. Personal reasons.

Bunny - is finishing his card. I think.

Hmm..since God Splice and Ryan have been unactive, it can't be helped. Hunter couldn't have done anything. So i'll let him off with them. But NOOB Hunter I won't allow. I will judge today (Maybe Friday cuz I am very busy) One team will win the other will lose. And someone will be fired in a day or so. I'll wait a bit cuz protoman isn't here yet.

Sorry guys for the inactivity, but here is my card >.<

50952yc7.jpg

When 2 WATER monsters are destroyed by battle, Special Summon this card from your hand. If the combined Levels of the destroyed monsters equaled 8 or more, Special Summon 2 more "Lunar Seeker of the Mist" cards from your Deck. When there are 3 cards on the field with the same name, WATER monsters cannot be chosen as an attack target.

Hello everyone. Sorry for the 3 day delay, I was very busy. Anyway today is judging day.

Both teams have done a good job, overall. I love all the cards. Yes, all of them, except for 1. I will talk about this persons card. I really hated it. Sorry if I seem rude. Project Managers, you all did a good job. Let me review both.

Zeroshot, you did a tremendos job. You got all your members to post there cards.Good job!

Hunter, you also did a good job. Though I doubted you at times. Like when the end date was approching, some members still hadn't posted. But in the end all but one member posted, very good job!

Everyone else, very good job. I also noticed something between Zeroshot and Aeon. You both seemed to work together even though you weren't on the same team. Zeroshot, you done a great job as a leader, you too Hunter. Its ashame one of you will lose.

Everyone seemed to work together and communicate. You all tried very hard. Thank you all for making my first contest, a contest to remember.

NOOB Hunter and Ruby, glad you posted during the delay. Your team would have suffered greatly. Good.

So if you are bored with this speech, let me explain judging. I will rate each team's set of cards out of 100. Then likewise protoman out judge. The best score out of 200 wins. Hunter, seeing as you only have a set of 8 I must drop the ratimg abit. But that dosen't mean you will lose.

After juding, In The Apprentice, its in the board room. Here its the pm room. Thats right, private messing. The losing Project Manager will select 2 people they think did the worst job. All three will meet me in the pm room. Me and our judge will ask you numerous questions like 'Why should you not be fired?', "Did you approve of his card?' This is a chance you could use the explain to me why you shouldn't be fired or who you think should be fired. In the end, a will choose the fore someone.

Anyway, were not on that stage yet. Now members, be patinet as I take a look at all the cards and make my desision, thank you.

WHOA, REALLY BIG POST!

Archived