Do people have the right to suicide?

Prince Poison

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made another thread like this long ago but it got spammed by people who didn't know what were saying.

So do people have the right to suicide?

It is every person's right to do whatever he/she wants to do with their life' date=' even end it. But on the other hand isn't commiting suicide actually comitting a murder therefore it must be stoped by law?

Discuss

[/quote']

No.

They are doing irreperable harm to themselves, their kin, and everyone around him.

I will elaborate on this later on when I have the time; let me use the above is a starting point for future discussions.

I believe that it is right for people to commit suicide. It is the person's choice whether or not to take their own life when they are in a time of depression or something of that nature. Despite it actually being "murder", no consequence would take place because they are already dead unless they were stopped. Then they would just be tried for insanity and then be placed in a mental institute.

Why would you go to jail filled with rapists, killers, and other criminals if your a mentally challenged person. That would be a fault on the jury and court for putting you there because you will be killed or beaten up there. Most likely you will be issued to a mental institution if you considered suicide.

Won't be able to escape his sentence in a 6x8 room? If you wanted to bad enough' date=' you can kill yourself by ramming your head into a wall, like what they have in the prisons, hard enough to break your neck or crush your skull.

[/quote']

Well obviously he's going to be monitored inside the cell, I doubt the security guards will be dumb enough to simply ignore him all together

Won't be able to escape his sentence in a 6x8 room? If you wanted to bad enough' date=' you can kill yourself by ramming your head into a wall, like what they have in the prisons, hard enough to break your neck or crush your skull.

[/quote']

Well obviously he's going to be monitored inside the cell, I doubt the security guards will be dumb enough to simply ignore him all together

It only takes 1 or 2 good trys. He'll be dead before the guard can get his keys out.

Archived