Do people have the right to suicide?

Prince Poison

I think that if someone is suicidal they better have a logical reason or they are not too bright. But killing a baby is wrong regardless of how you look at it. If you go through with abortion just look at it through a soul's perspective. You just get picked to go and die. You don't know what happened you just are. Stopping a soul from doing its duty is just wrong. Everyone has a purpose whether it be good or bad and nobody should be denied that right. If someone has to commit suicide to get a message out so be it. I would rather it not come to that but if it does its okay.....I guess. I really hope we people don't get to that point of idiocracy.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Well people who can actually have something odd about them that makes them different. It's because they think at most points or some don't but they are different and I can tell. You are definitely one but some end in suicide but thats because they decided to look incorrectly or use something they don't have. If you truly want to know more then PM me.

Archived