Do people have the right to suicide?

Prince Poison

Won't be able to escape his sentence in a 6x8 room? If you wanted to bad enough' date=' you can kill yourself by ramming your head into a wall, like what they have in the prisons, hard enough to break your neck or crush your skull.

[/quote']

Well obviously he's going to be monitored inside the cell, I doubt the security guards will be dumb enough to simply ignore him all together

It only takes 1 or 2 good trys. He'll be dead before the guard can get his keys out.

Well we could also just chain him up and to the floor in the cell.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't be able to escape his sentence in a 6x8 room? If you wanted to bad enough' date=' you can kill yourself by ramming your head into a wall, like what they have in the prisons, hard enough to break your neck or crush your skull.

[/quote']

Well obviously he's going to be monitored inside the cell, I doubt the security guards will be dumb enough to simply ignore him all together

It only takes 1 or 2 good trys. He'll be dead before the guard can get his keys out.

Well we could also just chain him up and to the floor in the cell.

1. He could sue for cruel and unusual punishment.

2. That's why Mental Institutions have padded walls, which is exactly where he should be. But this is all hypothetical, right?

Now' date=' if on the other hand you failed a suicide and ended up killing another person because of this, that's something completely different

[/quote']

I would find it very kind of you if you could explain to me how exactly killing yourself, successfully or not, results in the death of another person. Directly speaking.

Please, enlighten me to the point of understanding your logic.

Both reasoning that one would openly kill themselves in public, as well as one that's in an obvious state of depression being able to buy a firearm, is so obviously flawed. If one were to simply raise a gun into one's mouth in public, I highly doubt those around them would continue to not actually give a damn. However, in the odd chance that the world wouldn't, I'd like to know how one would plan to fire a gun into their own skull, but actually pull the trigger before securing the gun in more of a suicidal position.

I'm rambling a little, so I'll summarize what I'm saying, just for you.

Congratulations! You're wrong.

On another note, I almost get the strangest feeling that what you post is not much more than what you think people want to here, Ragnarok. Whether what your trying to say is absolutely retarded, (Case n' point, what happened here.) or not. Unfortunately enough, you often seem to lop-side into sounding like a Citizen of Arr-country as apposed to actually having something of a debatable nature to contribute.

Yeah. Try posting less, since posting less does mean you have less opinions that can be proven wrong. Which, for you, is a good thing.

# kill intentionally and with premeditation; "The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"

# mangle: alter so as to make unrecognizable; "The tourists murdered the French language"

# unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being

Suicide is classified as murder, by these definitions o.O, So Attempted Suicide=Attempted Murder?

# kill intentionally and with premeditation; "The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"

# mangle: alter so as to make unrecognizable; "The tourists murdered the French language"

# unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being

Suicide is classified as murder' date=' by these definitions o.O, So Attempted Suicide=Attempted Murder?

[/quote']

How can attempted murder and attempted suicide be the same thing if your attempted suicide doesn't harm anyone?

Rights? Rights? Right are moralistic construct thought up by an oppressive government. Todays rights are based on morals which are based on the christian religion. I am an atheist an therefore have no need for rights and morals and therefore and construct my own. Right and Wrong dont exist, if you open your mind you will understand.

Archived