The Best Main Character

Who do you think is the best main character of Yugioh?

Yugi/Yami(Yugioh)

Jadin(Yugioh GX)

Yusei(Yugioh 5D's)

I think it is Yusei Due to the fact that Yugi uses a lot of normal monsters

and Jadin to me sucks

Note:

Yugioh 5d's has not been on tv

Discuss

Jaden Yuki. Yugi uses the Millennium Puzzle to make any card he needs magically float to the top of his Deck - even if the card isn't in his Deck. I can't really support a cheater. :(

Jaden is just good. He has Joey's luck and personality mixed with Yugi's dueling skills. He also uses Warriors and Fusions. What's not to like? :D

I don't know enough about Yusei to pass much judgment. I do like his Stardust Dragon, though.

So.....my vote is for JADEN YUKI!!!

Jaden Yuki. Yugi uses the Millennium Puzzle to make any card he needs magically float to the top of his Deck - even if the card isn't in his Deck. I can't really support a cheater. :(

Jaden is just good. He has Joey's luck and personality mixed with Yugi's dueling skills. He also uses Warriors and Fusions. What's not to like? :D

I don't know enough about Yusei to pass much judgment. I do like his Stardust Dragon' date=' though.

So.....my vote is for JADEN YUKI!!!

[/quote']

dam you have a point

^Spam!

Anyway, it's a tie between Jaden and Yusei. Watch:

Yugi: Omg, I can't duel this guy! I'm gonna sit in the corner while the Pharoah takes care of this!

Yami: You stupid wimp.

Jaden: Unlike that wimp Yugi, I'm only going to use my past incarnation twice.

Yusei: Screw past incarnations, I have Stardust Dragon. Plus I'm badass.

^Spam!

Anyway' date=' it's a tie between Jaden and Yusei. Watch:

Yugi: Omg, I can't duel this guy! I'm gonna sit in the corner while the Pharoah takes care of this!

Yami: You stupid wimp.

Jaden: Unlike that wimp Yugi, I'm only going to use my past incarnation twice.

Yusei: Screw past incarnations, I have Stardust Dragon. Plus I'm badass.

[/quote']

lol true dat

Yusei for me he's the only one who hasn't at some point really annoyed me, plus I <3 his attitude. 5Ds has been on TV in Japan. Plus Yusei only got Stardust back properly in 14 when JACK gave it back.

Yusei has a lot of self control not to reveal everything to Rua when he had a chance, and to put up with torture.

Jaden is a great laugh. He also fills all his friends with confidence. I really like the way he gets along with Syrus as well. Yugi is just annoying that he has to rely on the Pharoah to do everything for him. Yusei I haven't seen yet but Motorbike Duelling? A Instant Turn off for Yusei.

Jaden is a great laugh. He also fills all his friends with confidence. I really like the way he gets along with Syrus as well. Yugi is just annoying that he has to rely on the Pharoah to do everything for him. Yusei I haven't seen yet but Motorbike Duelling? A Instant Turn off for Yusei.

i would have to disagree on your point of Yusei Jspamax. The motorbike dueling is actually pretty intense (even though its some what unrealistic).

Riding Duels - 1 (x2), 3, 4-6, 8, 11-12. (With 17 riding also). Mainly duels against Enjo and Ushio make up all but one of those 6 duels. The only turn off for me in the riding duels is JACK cannot stay the right way for more than 5 minutes, I know his bike is more manuverable than Yusei's...but we get the point.

Yugi was a nice character, but I never really liked him all that much since I tend to go for characters who have a badass streak.

Judai he was ok, never really grew to like him and prefered Sho alot more than Judai, esp since Judai dueled non-stop and did my head in.

Yusei has had the badass streak, or just seems it, I can sympathize with his plight to get that shot and to get Stardust back, which is why I prefer him more, he has that sense of purpose that none of the others really had on a personal level.

Archived