Return Thread

Frunk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought I'd post to let everyone know I'm back! Most of you won't have a clue who I am hahaha, but for those that do, Hey!

I'm back for the time being and would love to meet a lot of members I haven't met!

So hey, I'm the graphic design mod, and I've been on this forum since 2007. A lot has changed since I've been away and would love it if some of you guys who haven't met me before would pop me a private message, would love to get to know you guys!

All the old mods are coming back, oh my!

Well, I guess it is safe to that, like General MacArthur, I have returned. At least for the time being.

For those of you who vaguely remember me, I'm FTW/Wynn/GodSteel/GodWynn (which is clearly not a 5D's pun on names...lol)

For those of you who have no idea who I am, I am Batman Wynn.

I remember you, but I don't think we actually talked. ;3

Well, I guess it is safe to that, like General MacArthur, I have returned. At least for the time being.

For those of you who vaguely remember me, I'm FTW/Wynn/GodSteel/GodWynn (which is clearly not a 5D's pun on names...lol)

For those of you who have no idea who I am, I am Batman Wynn.

FTW... Nice to see you again

Just thought I'd post to let everyone know I'm back! Most of you won't have a clue who I am hahaha, but for those that do, Hey!

I'm back for the time being and would love to meet a lot of members I haven't met!

So hey, I'm the graphic design mod, and I've been on this forum since 2007. A lot has changed since I've been away and would love it if some of you guys who haven't met me before would pop me a private message, would love to get to know you guys!

Hm... an old mod returns? Nice. I just hope you aren't a prick like some of the others.

FTW... Nice to see you again

Hm... an old mod returns? Nice. I just hope you aren't a prick like some of the others.

I can assure you mate you'll have no problems with me! I'm just someone who's been on here a long time I guess, look forward to spending more time on here!

Hello YCM. I will be gone for 3 days, going on an african experience. For anyone that expects me to participate in something (i.e. RPs I'm already part of), I apologize that I'm leaving. I will post again to show you that I have returned.

Peace! :D

EDIT:

I have returned, and I learned a lot as well. No details, though. Maybe I'll make a small Fan Fic off of it.

Well, it's been a turbulent couple of weeks. My father got fired from his job, my mother broke her leg, and now I'm moving to my aunt's for an unspecified amount of time, where no computers exist. Needless to say, I'm leaving soon. And though I've said farewell in the past, I think this time it's really happening, as I'll have no way to access YCM. So, abrupt as it is, I'll be on for a few more days... then I'll be going through rigorous YCM detox, I guess. ;D

If I find a way back to this forum, you bet I'll be here. It's been real, guys and gals. ^^

Well, it's been a turbulent couple of weeks. My father got fired from his job, my mother broke her leg, and now I'm moving to my aunt's for an unspecified amount of time, where no computers exist. Needless to say, I'm leaving soon. And though I've said farewell in the past, I think this time it's really happening, as I'll have no way to access YCM. So, abrupt as it is, I'll be on for a few more days... then I'll be going through rigorous YCM detox, I guess. ;D

If I find a way back to this forum, you bet I'll be here. It's been real, guys and gals. ^^

... DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

bye clair, i hope everything works out for you ;~;

Sup wynn. I think I remember you from my old account, back in the old-for-me-but-not-old-for-anyone-else days of 2010. Of course I was just a lowly noob back then that no one would remember at all, so it doesn't really matter. Whatever, nice to see ya back.

And clair, that's too bad. You're a great member, hope you can find a way to access YCM.

:o Clair? Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

I arrive as Clair leaves, that's a bit of a disappointment.

Hi to anyone that remembers me. I'm making a little cameo appearance out of boredom. See ya.

I'm still angry at you for spoiling Clannad.

Anyways, unofficial bye or some s*** like that. Forum's gotten pretty boring. I'll be on VocaloidOtaku if you need me.

Right, I have already posted the more detailed account in my fanfic thread (which is for the only people who probably care, but you never know, more might) but I've having problems with my computer at home and cannot use the internet there for the duration, so obviously I'm only going to be around very seldomly for x amount of time.

So if anyone really needs me for anything PM and I'll get to you when I can or something.

See you all sporadically.

Archived