Return Thread

Frunk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Я могу поговорить русского, я сказал вас, не сделало я? Я могу поговорить в любом языке я выбираю.

(I can speak Russian, I told you, didnt I? I can speak in any language that I choose, in Russian.)

if you keep going the way you are now you might just pass Frunk one day

Are you serious? He'll get bored before he can manage that, and, even if he did, like HORUS, he'll slow down and I'll overtake him... :twisted:

(Well, I'm posting fast, like, 34.17 PPD, cause it slowed down when I was on vacation.)

I have good news and bad news.

The good news is, I got a lucky break today. My parents left me home from camp today since it's really hot in my time zone today, so I'll be on MOST of the day. Why? Well, that's just it.

The bad news is that not only do I have a doctors appointment at 5, but my mom doesn't want me to stay on all day, although I really want to.

So, fo' those who don't like me, tough luck for you. (And I KNOW who some of you are.)

Well hello everybody, well since I might be staying in La Grande to attend school this wear I might as well tear off my away status, anyway I still thinking up ideas for this comic (Characters, Decks, Etc). I learning more on how to draw better from my dad so yea won't be till Aug 17 when I actually begin this comic.

I'm leaving for Florida on the 14th and not coming back until the 21st. A week. We might a laptop with us' date=' so I might be able to post a bit every once in a while.

[/quote']

Yeah, that's exactly what I did when I went to Florida, I went on the laptop during the week to stay in touch with the latest news.

(And to make sure I wasn't running around the fourms to check all of these new posts when I got back.)

Well' date=' I'm posting fast, like, 34.17 PPD, cause it slowed down when I was on vacation.[/quote']

You do that for 7+ months and then talk to me about PPD :lol:

7? Don't you mean 3?

No, I'm saying you won't be able to keep that PPD up high for the same amount of time I have. Just me being better than you, nevermind. :lol: JK of course.

Archived