Return Thread

Frunk

ok, i dont no wich one, leaving/returning birthday thread or genral, im a bit Confused just tell me to move it to were you want it and i will kindly do that. im sorry i didnt use that nifty "away and here" attachment in user CP, i had to time (trust me) i was away for ten days and im back, so hello everyone

EDIT: moved to right location, lock the original thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Hoorah!

:lol: Yeah, poor Americans, I've been aloud to drink alcohol for as long as I can remember (In small amounts that gradually built up to a stubbie to myself each Christmas). Ah, it's nothing special.

:shock: I thought you were about 14 or 15 or something like that (sorry if I'm wrong)

I'm 14' date=' 15 next month. So, it's illegal, but it's a fact!

Anyway...

___________________th____________________________________________

[u']Happy 17 Birthday God Kaze!!![/u]

Weeeell, to be honest, Dan. The fourm hasn't been, well, "perfect", like a utopia or anything. In fact, this fourm is anything but a utopia.

But hey welcome back. (God I need to take a day off from camp. A whole day at Six Flags and I can't even move my legs. You must be so proud of your self.)

Hello ladies and gents I am back' date=' sorry for the long unexplained absence I was on holiday and needed the break after a long stressful few years. It feels good to be back and I see the forum is still going strong. :D

[/quote']

From strength to strength, as they say...

Anyway, welcome back my man! You've missed alot!

For starters, you've been passed in posts, oh... 10 times at least?

There were several more 'wars'.

We celebrated the card maker's 2 year anniversary.

Well... that's the 'highlights' I can think of... Just makes you realise really how long 25 days is.

I'm right in your rear view mirror' date=' in your blind side. You'll never know when I'll catch up. But if you leave for a day or 2 I'll still probably be behind you. [/quote']

*Tries to resist tempation to gloat about having 1400 more posts than Wicket02*

*Fails to resist tempation to gloat about having 1400 more posts than Wicket02*

Hehe! I have 1400 more posts than you!

JK of course.

What did I just say?

Eventually, I WILL catch up to you guys, it may be a long time (No duh.), but I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!

But I DO get........wait a minute.

Do you mods have a record of who made Elite the fastest? Cause if you do, did I make it the fastest? (Cause I think so, less then a month sounds pretty fast, to me.)

I am sad to say that might possibly be my final post here at Yugiohcardmaker.net. With hurricane season in full swing and I also have gotten a lot busier at Wikipedia. Life has also been a burden lately. Issues at school, home and my life have also stopped me from posting. Also I have run out of ideas for cards, so I'm afraid I'll have to say goodbye.

I loved my time here at Yugioh Card Maker. All of the users have been supportive of me and I really appreciate that. Now I must move on, I have a long life ahead of me and really need to focus on my education. I have school year-round and am writing at least 2-3 reports a day. I need to focus now, so If you need me, My username on Wikipedia is "Mitchazenia" and my MSN messenger address [email protected]. Now I will say it once more, Goodbye Yugioh Card Maker.

DuelingHorus

I am sad to say that might possibly be my final post here at Yugiohcardmaker.net. With hurricane season in full swing and I also have gotten a lot busier at Wikipedia. Life has also been a burden lately. Issues at school' date=' home and my life have also stopped me from posting. Also I have run out of ideas for cards, so I'm afraid I'll have to say goodbye.

I loved my time here at Yugioh Card Maker. All of the users have been supportive of me and I really appreciate that. Now I must move on, I have a long life ahead of me and really need to focus on my education. I have school year-round and am writing at least 2-3 reports a day. I need to focus now, so If you need me, My username on Wikipedia is "Mitchazenia" and my MSN messenger address [email protected]. Now I will say it once more, Goodbye Yugioh Card Maker.

DuelingHorus

[/quote']

dude bye

What did I just say?

Eventually' date=' I WILL catch up to you guys, it may be a long time (No duh.), but I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!

But I DO get........wait a minute.

Do you mods have a record of who made Elite the fastest? Cause if you do, did I make it the fastest? (Cause I think so, less then a month sounds pretty fast, to me.)

[/quote']

I know I was 1st to 1000, but I've no idea whether I was fastest, I'll have to dig through the records. Then I'll edit this.

EDIT: Took you 32 Days

EDIT: Took me 70 Days

Don't know if you're fastest, but you're faster than me.

I am sad to say that might possibly be my final post here at Yugiohcardmaker.net. With hurricane season in full swing and I also have gotten a lot busier at Wikipedia. Life has also been a burden lately. Issues at school' date=' home and my life have also stopped me from posting. Also I have run out of ideas for cards, so I'm afraid I'll have to say goodbye.

DuelingHorus

[/quote']

Good luck to you my friend. :wink: 8)

Archived