The Fifth Signer?

Who Is The Fifth Signer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who Is The Fifth Signer?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chose Rua because he is always placed in a group of five alongside the four known Signers. When we first got info on 5D's, we saw character profiles (or whatever they're called) on the four known Signers plus Rua; then, in the 5D's title sequence, it displays the four known Signers plus Rua one after another alongside birthmarks. The fact that Godwin's magical-powers-detect-o-meter didn't indicate that Rua was a signer proves nothing, as it also didn't reach to Yusei, who is definitely a Signer. Godwin's find-the-Signers-with-momentum gizmo is also refuted by the fact that Rua, like Ruka, seems to hold some sort of connection to the Duel Spirit world.

True, the 'signer detector' only activates when signer powers are used and not just when they summon their dragon. In Aki's duel it didn't activate till she went completely psycho, QED....

On another note I think Rua is a high possibility, although to have two signers from one family is a bit over the top, that and if the twins were Signers they'd probably both have a claw each, but Aki has the second claw. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, since I'm guessing the last signer is the most powerful...

I chose Rua because he is always placed in a group of five alongside the four known Signers. When we first got info on 5D's' date=' we saw character profiles (or whatever they're called) on the four known Signers plus Rua; then, in the 5D's title sequence, it displays the four known Signers plus Rua one after another alongside birthmarks. The fact that Godwin's magical-powers-detect-o-meter didn't indicate that Rua was a signer proves nothing, as it also didn't reach to Yusei, who is definitely a Signer. Godwin's find-the-Signers-with-momentum gizmo is also refuted by the fact that Rua, like Ruka, seems to hold some sort of connection to the Duel Spirit world.

[/quote']

Best reason yet.

Rua' date=' since Ruka is one

[/quote']

Rua plays some role in the Ruka's connection to the spirit world since it was him who pulled her out the first time and snapped her out of it. Plus if he was, why didn't the specific mark show in the credits for 15? 13 they showed because of Ruka.

Actually Yusei didn't respond because it wasn't trained on him it was trained on Rua directly, which is why it was hard to locate where the signer was, Ruka was only registering slightly until they turned it up and . Infact Yusei was too far away respond. Rua didn't react at all especially when every other signer reached when it got down to Stardust Vs BRD. Everyone responded to that. Btw the reason it probably didn't show up Aki until was because they already knew, so didn't need to turn the signal up enough, to register before the dragon.

All I can say is the person who is mentioned in Crimson Crisis (603) is a new guy, so I think its them.

I thinks it's rua because she's always arround the other four signers.

FYI Mech' date=' Rua is male. And now onto the point:

I chose Rua because he is always placed in a group of five alongside the four known Signers. When we first got info on 5D's, we saw character profiles (or whatever they're called) on the four known Signers plus Rua; then, in the 5D's title sequence, it displays the four known Signers plus Rua one after another alongside birthmarks. The fact that Godwin's magical-powers-detect-o-meter didn't indicate that Rua was a signer proves nothing, as it also didn't reach to Yusei, who is definitely a Signer. Godwin's find-the-Signers-with-momentum gizmo is also refuted by the fact that Rua, like Ruka, seems to hold some sort of connection to the Duel Spirit world.

I think it's such a good reason that I agree with it whole-heartedly.

Crimson Crisis will probably confirm if its the new character, probably too late for the mention. 'He' appears in October apparently, so we'll know in the next month or few, if it is them. Rex is out of the question to me, due to the metal. (Sort of reminds me slight of Darcia in Wolf's Rain)

Update, I have a feeling 28 - Darkness That Engulfs All: Immortal Dark Signer, might well just be out 5th revealed. Might not who knows. Or just confirm what 27 says.

Previous title for 27 suggests Water. We already have Fire (BRD), Wind (Stardust), Dark (Red Daemon's), and Light (Ancient Fairy)

Archived