The Fifth Signer?

Who Is The Fifth Signer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who Is The Fifth Signer?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mech ya lost me.

What is getting me at the moment is 27/28 hints signer yet Shriek is saying end of October for a new main (which my brain assumes with the signer...).....

Either Shriek miscalculated' date=' this character is not actually the Fifth Signer, or the character is someone else.

In the 5Ds starter deck there was a water tuner called Water Spirit.

That doesn't mean he'll run it.

We'll see soon enough, I mean counting down to the end of October is counting down to my Bday (L's bday too) and the first 5Ds OST. The person holding Ancient Fairy might be the fifth.

Meanwhile I'm gonna party about the GX Manga (Judai Vs Manjoume) result.

You mean Manjoume, don't do the cross like that. Manjoume has now one 2 duels in a row he should have lost.

That's a good question, I'm thinking about how Luca was able to see AFD, I mean it was almost as if it was in the duel, when it wasn't. Maybe because it was in her subconscious. The question is how did each of the signers get their cards, maybe AFD strayed. (I was gonna come up with a random theory of why she went into the coma when she did.) We'll find out soon and its not something you can easy speculate.

That. Duel. Was. EPIC!

And apparently' date=' Godwin IS the Fifth Signer. Fitzgerald looks like Bommer though.

[/quote']

It was Rex! Wonder what deck he plays then...most likely one that centers around his dragon (like jack's & mirrors Neo Domino City system)

and who's Fitzgerald? the dark signer or the one holding AFD???

That. Duel. Was. EPIC!

And apparently' date=' Godwin IS the Fifth Signer. Fitzgerald looks like Bommer though.

[/quote']

It was Rex! Wonder what deck he plays then...most likely one that centers around his dragon (like jack's & mirrors Neo Domino City system)

and who's Fitzgerald? the dark signer or the one holding AFD???

I originally thought he was both, but I'm sure he's a Dark Signer.

New theory (from what I've heard) Rex is fifth' date=' gotta see 26 first, but I have a feeling he probably is 5th. (Can't see the ep or the caps until I get home).

(BTW 26 SOUNDS EPIC)

Edit: YOU BEAT ME DAMN IT.

Probably a dark signer.

[/quote']

Trust, me it was the BEST episode yet!

Guest King of Games

EPIC < This episode

We just got hit with a lot more questions, like: What happens to the dethrowned JAck?

Why did the Dragons turn to stone?

And When can i watch 25+ with subs?

Archived