The Fifth Signer?

Who Is The Fifth Signer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who Is The Fifth Signer?

...Actually, come to think of it. Kinda funny isn't it?

We got five dragons with five attributes making one dragon that is most likely the sixth attribute. BUT the attribute is probably not the more obvious light or dark, as they've already been taken.

Considering the dragon is crimson fire was another possibility, but black Rose Dragon took that away as well...

That leaves us with Water and Earth. The Crimson Dragon will probably end up being Earth Attribute i think, as it is earth's "Protector". So the fifth dragon will probably be Water, as has been said before.

...But I'm getting off-topic. You're asking who the fifth signer is.

Don't look for a very logical reason here just so you know, I'm just rambling.

People think it is Rua, I simply find Rua unlikely. Yes it's possible. Yes they are twins, but come on! You have explained how the signer detector may have missed Rua as a signer since he didn't use the abilities of one during the duel, but then again Rua's connection to the spirit world seems to mean little, as the 'guardian' has already been taken by Ruka. Perhaps it was a Harry Potter-esque theme, either could have had it. But Ruka got it in the end. Now, i'd say say that a water dragon (IF it is water) wouldn't fit in Rua's deck anyway, but considering Yusei with machines using wind, and Aki with plants using fire. That means nothing, it also removes the duelist being like the attribute. In most cases the wind element is carefree, and Yusei isn't quite like that...

So really I have no logical reason to think Rua isn't, i just think not. I must say it would be interesting to see Rua going to the dark side because his sister is 'special' with the dragon. But considering the spirit world thing already, that probably won't happen.

But then, why did I say Godwin the first time?

He just seemed to be the most likely out of the current choices at the time, although even he has some things that make me suspect he won't be it. Although i still like the theory that he got his signer hand chopped off :).

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Actually' date=' come to think of it. Kinda funny isn't it?

We got five dragons with five attributes making one dragon that is most likely the sixth attribute. BUT the attribute is probably not the more obvious light or dark, as they've already been taken.

Considering the dragon is crimson fire was another possibility, but black Rose Dragon took that away as well...

That leaves us with Water and Earth. The Crimson Dragon will probably end up being Earth Attribute i think, as it is earth's "Protector". So the fifth dragon will probably be Water, as has been said before.

People think it is Rua, I simply find Rua unlikely. Yes it's possible. Yes they are twins, but come on! You have explained how the signer detector may have missed Rua as a signer since he didn't use the abilities of one during the duel, but then again Rua's connection to the spirit world seems to mean little, as the 'guardian' has already been taken by Ruka. Perhaps it was a Harry Potter-esque theme, either could have had it. But Ruka got it in the end. Now, i'd say say that a water dragon (IF it is water) wouldn't fit in Rua's deck anyway, but considering Yusei with machines using wind, and Aki with plants using fire. That means nothing, it also removes the duelist being like the attribute. In most cases the wind element is carefree, and Yusei isn't quite like that...

So really I have no logical reason to think Rua isn't, i just think not. I must say it would be interesting to see Rua going to the dark side because his sister is 'special' with the dragon. But considering the spirit world thing already, that probably won't happen.

He just seemed to be the most likely out of the current choices at the time, although even he has some things that make me suspect he won't be it. Although i still like the theory that he got his signer hand chopped off :).

[/quote']

Actually Yusei's deck is a Speed deck & wind supports the theme of speed shown there

...Actually' date=' come to think of it. Kinda funny isn't it?

[/quote']

Actually Yusei's deck is a Speed deck & wind supports the theme of speed shown there

He does? Wow, learn something new every day. Looked more like machines to me.

Anyway i guess that just leaves why Aki's is fire, when it should probably be Earth. I think that somewhat strengthens the theory that the crimson dragon is Earth.

Guest King of Games

i think that if Godwin was a signer, he would try to ressurrect the dragon by himself. i also doubt that rua is a signer as ruka was more affected by the duel with bommer than Rua himself.

i believe the 5th signer hasnt been introduced yet

The Crimson Crisis card set mention that they will show the cards used by a major character in 5d's that will debut in October...maybe that character is the 5th signer

*places tape recorder of it being said before*. We know the signer will be around in October already plus 27 and 28 hint of the 5th. (With TvTokyo not releasing summaries anymore its getting hard to get the episode preview summaries, which may have told us exactly what we wanted.)

Is no one listening to me....Crimson Crisis mentions a major new character (within its 'summary/intro'), plus the titles for 27/28 suggest the character coming in next is a signer. Plus there's no real reason for another main character who isn't a signer.

We'll probably know next week in the preview for 27 after Yusei Vs JACK.

What? How did I sound like L? (Well I have start reading the DN manga again.....7/12) By the way add content guys when posting. Upon 27 this topic may end up locked since we may know the answer btw (well the anime will have confirmed everything we know).

It sort of rules out the need for discussion.

Guest King of Games

Another mystery character that we may know is whoever holds the Ancient Fairy Dragon, because its definitely not Ruka. Although it could be someone from Yliaster group.

' pid='1131933' dateline='1221764722']

Bommer seems a bit unlikely. His star monster (AIRRAID" has already been revealed' date=' and he doesn't look like the type that would run Synchros, tbh.

[/quote']

Well, the hand that was seen resembled his hand a lot. Also, if you remember his duel with Yusei, his final monster was in fact a Synchro.

Hmmm. That would make sense. Besides' date=' if the fifth Signer's dragon was water, it would probably be more of a Sea Serpent Type, like "Aqua Dragon" or "Water Dragon", which was misleading.

[/quote']

No, all of the 5D's are going to be Dragons, even the Water one.

Archived