- ] ♥ Mia's Shoppe ♥ [ -

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awe i feel bad for taking my card for free -_-

Don't worry about it.

Eh, guess I shuolda looked at the pice O.o Order canceled

Don't worry about it.

I would like a cart too...when do you make it to me? I'm from Turkey...can I pay for it Debit cards in Turkey? How can you see in it?

Sorry, these are virtual cards online. Not real ones. Besides, I can't mail it to Turkey, or can I accept any form of Debit or Credit, either.

Requesting a C. C. C. Please! :D

Name of Card: Refund?

Card Type: Monster

Effect: By tributing two monsters from your side of the field with the same type, you can special summon this card from your deck to your side of the field in face-up defense position, during the turn this card is special summoned you cannot change it's battle position. You can remove from play this card in your graveyard to negate an attack of an opponent's monster and add that monster's original ATK to your lifepoints.

If your card is a monster,

Level: 8

Attribute: DARK

Monster Type: Effect / Fiend

ATK: 1600

DEF: 2400

Will add points when asked to. :)

@Mia: I was wondering if you wanted to work in conjunction with cards I have, or at least, I just need an opinion on them and OCG effect fixes. I'd put on each card MIA&GW or however, I just wondering if you wanted to work together, I need the idea, more expanded lets just say. I have all 8 monsters, but need to know if they are op'd or not before posting. So, could you review them, I will pay heavy on it for all OCG fises to. I know you are extremely busy, but you are usually the one I turn to for good advice on cards and figure you could make some advice on them. They are not to hard, it is only one card at the end that is. So, if you are up to it, I'd appreciate it. PM if you are or not, I would understand.

Keep in mind it is 8 cards, all linked together by 1 card.

• 2 weeks later...

@Mia: I was wondering if you wanted to work in conjunction with cards I have, or at least, I just need an opinion on them and OCG effect fixes. I'd put on each card MIA&GW or however, I just wondering if you wanted to work together, I need the idea, more expanded lets just say. I have all 8 monsters, but need to know if they are op'd or not before posting. So, could you review them, I will pay heavy on it for all OCG fises to. I know you are extremely busy, but you are usually the one I turn to for good advice on cards and figure you could make some advice on them. They are not to hard, it is only one card at the end that is. So, if you are up to it, I'd appreciate it. PM if you are or not, I would understand.

Keep in mind it is 8 cards, all linked together by 1 card.

(If you missed the Comment in your Profile, I said sure.)

For the C.C.C., do we get to choose our own card's main picture, or do you decide that for yourself, despite the fact if we already have a main picture in mind?

Because I might do a C.C.C. order, but I'm not sure about the specifications of the order when it comes to the main picture, as it wasn't entirely stated.

Picutre: (Sorry for using links)

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Creatures/dfjbgkdsgeas.jpg

(And yes I plan on using credit)

Name of Card: Deadskull Swordsman

Card Type: Monster

Effect:

This card cannot be Summoned unless "Zombie World" is face-up on the field. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Zombie-type Monster in your Graveyard from play and flip this card so it is facing you. As long as this card faces you, you cannot be attacked, and this card cannot be destroyed in battle until the End Phase.

Level: 8

Monster Type: Zombie/Effect

ATK/DEF: 2800 ATK / 2100 DEF

I can make any changes if necessary to help accommodate the request to make it more easier.

Will pay after the request is fulfilled.

• 2 weeks later...

Um hey ♥ ЅϯᵲåώӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ ♥, could you possibly do the sakura rose thing for this card i already sent the points.

(Also im not sure if im doin this right cuz past threads or somthing keep saying credit or what not so is it real money were paying or wat im kinda confused (sorry im a noob.))

[spoiler=Marluxia]257917a.jpg

Archived