- ] ♥ Mia's Shoppe ♥ [ -

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering If I could get an effect fix, I am a little rusty on this, and so the effect is over powered, i know, but I can narrow it down. Thanks.

Its a fusion...Thanks.

"Shooting Star Dragon" + "Scar Red Nova Dragon".

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the above fusion materials are on your side of the field and polymerization. When this card declares an attack, you can discard 1 card to destroy all cards your opponent controls. You can negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card or Effect Monster's effect that would destroy a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 3000 to your Life Points and Special Summon 1 "Scar Red Nova Dragon" or "Shooting Star Dragon" from your Graveyard. The monsters Special Summoned this way have their effects negated. Destroy this card if their is more than 1 "Nova Black Star Dragon" on the field.

I'll pay 30 points...

My shoppe runs on a prepay basis. I will only work on orders you pay for first.

Ask me if you would like a quote on the order if you are uncertain beforehand.

[spoiler=Mia's Services:]

[spoiler=Holos:]

Full Picture Holo

2 Points

Advanced Holo

Ask me for an estimate.

[spoiler=Advanced Holo Specifications:]When you order an advanced holo, please state which portions of the card you would like to holo. If you do not, I will do a background holo by default.

All advanced holos automatically come with a gold sticker free of charge.

[spoiler=Holo Card Names:]

Old Version

2 Points

New Version

4 Points

[spoiler=Differences between the Old and New Version:]

The old version holo card name uses a simple holo over the name, whilst the new version is altogether more realistic and clean looking than the old version.

[spoiler=OCG Fixes:]Prices vary. Ask me for the price prior to paying, or just pay a large amount. I don't mind.

[spoiler=Gold Stickers:]1 Point.

[spoiler=Other Card Edits:]Sometimes (if I'm in a good mood), I may do other custom card edits. Please explain to me beforehand what you want me to do clearly, and how much you're willing to pay. I might do it.

[spoiler=Examples:]Just look on some random page in my shop. There's examples everywhere.

[spoiler=Vocaloid₂- Hatsune Miku & Kagamine Rin]Vocaloid2-HatsuneMiku.pngVocaloid2-KagamineRin.png

[spoiler=Card Effects:]Vocaloid₂- Hatsune Miku:

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a monster with "Vocaloid₂" in its card name on your side of the field. This card cannot attack during the turn it is Summoned. This card's ATK and DEF is equal to the amount of monsters on the field x 500. During your Main Phase, one time only, you can reduce this card's ATK and DEF to 0 to increase your Life Points by 1000 for each of your Standby Phases that have passed since this card was Summoned. If this effect is activated, this card's battle position cannot be changed for the rest of the Duel, except if you control another monster with "Vocaloid₂" in its card name. This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a monster with "Vocaloid₂" in its card name.

Vocaloid₂- Kagamine Rin:

Once per turn, you can equip to card to a monster you control with "Vocaloid₂" in its card name, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card. While equipped to a monster by this effect, once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card that would remove the equipped monster from the field. If this effect is activated, your opponent can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from his/her Deck or Graveyard to their side of the field in face-up Defense Position. If your opponent Special Summons a monster this way, draw 1 card. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, this card is Special Summoned to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position with 0 DEF instead. If you control a face-up "Vocaloid₂- Kagamine Len" on your side of the field, this card's DEF becomes 1500 instead.)

how much would u want for zane trusdaled complete cyber deck pls replyyyy

My shoppe runs on a prepay basis. I will only work on orders you pay for first.

Ask me if you would like a quote on the order if you are uncertain beforehand.

[spoiler=Mia's Services:]

[spoiler=Holos:]

Full Picture Holo

2 Points

Advanced Holo

Ask me for an estimate.

[spoiler=Advanced Holo Specifications:]When you order an advanced holo, please state which portions of the card you would like to holo. If you do not, I will do a background holo by default.

All advanced holos automatically come with a gold sticker free of charge.

[spoiler=Holo Card Names:]

Old Version

2 Points

New Version

4 Points

[spoiler=Differences between the Old and New Version:]

The old version holo card name uses a simple holo over the name, whilst the new version is altogether more realistic and clean looking than the old version.

[spoiler=OCG Fixes:]Prices vary. Ask me for the price prior to paying, or just pay a large amount. I don't mind.

[spoiler=Gold Stickers:]1 Point.

[spoiler=Other Card Edits:]Sometimes (if I'm in a good mood), I may do other custom card edits. Please explain to me beforehand what you want me to do clearly, and how much you're willing to pay. I might do it.

[spoiler=Examples:]Just look on some random page in my shop. There's examples everywhere.

[spoiler=Vocaloid₂- Hatsune Miku & Kagamine Rin]Vocaloid2-HatsuneMiku.pngVocaloid2-KagamineRin.png

[spoiler=Card Effects:]Vocaloid₂- Hatsune Miku:

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a monster with "Vocaloid₂" in its card name on your side of the field. This card cannot attack during the turn it is Summoned. This card's ATK and DEF is equal to the amount of monsters on the field x 500. During your Main Phase, one time only, you can reduce this card's ATK and DEF to 0 to increase your Life Points by 1000 for each of your Standby Phases that have passed since this card was Summoned. If this effect is activated, this card's battle position cannot be changed for the rest of the Duel, except if you control another monster with "Vocaloid₂" in its card name. This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a monster with "Vocaloid₂" in its card name.

Vocaloid₂- Kagamine Rin:

Once per turn, you can equip to card to a monster you control with "Vocaloid₂" in its card name, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card. While equipped to a monster by this effect, once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card that would remove the equipped monster from the field. If this effect is activated, your opponent can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from his/her Deck or Graveyard to their side of the field in face-up Defense Position. If your opponent Special Summons a monster this way, draw 1 card. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, this card is Special Summoned to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position with 0 DEF instead. If you control a face-up "Vocaloid₂- Kagamine Len" on your side of the field, this card's DEF becomes 1500 instead.)

how much would u want for zane trusdaled complete cyber deck pls replyyyy

can u plz make me the cyber deck ill give you all my points inclodin the cyber dragons and all the other cybers cards pls wat do u say? andhow long will it be

Glad you still enjoyed it o _o.

Hi there Mia. I was wondering if you could help me with a Card Effect, i've started work on my Field Chibi's again but went a little overboard :P I'll also need the completed card reclored to Pink please (Or whatever you think is best, I trust you ^_^) 100 Points is yours paid in advance.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned to your Field Spell Zone by removing from play 1 face-up FIeld Spell that you contrl. This cards effect is also treated as the Field Spell that was used to Special Summon this card. Each time a monster is Special Summoned, the controller of that monster can Pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Sketchy Token". The ATK, DEF, Attribute & Type is the same as the Special Summoned monster. If the original momster is removed from the field, you can destroy 1 face-up "Sketchy Token" to Special Summon the monster from your Graveyard is face-up Attack Position. Both players can use this effect. Wen this card is removed from the field, the controller must discard 1 card from their hand to Special Summon this card in a face-up Field Spell Zone. If they cannot do this, this card is removed from play and the Turn ends.

@manihave: I have no idea what you're talking about. And I have no idea how you managed to quote a post that doesn't exist anymore.

@General White: Here you go. Enjoy it, and come back again.

"Shooting Star Dragon" + "Scar Red Nova Dragon"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Polymerization". A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. When this card declares an attack, you can discard 1 card to destroy all cards your opponent controls. You can negate the activation of a card or effect that would destroy a card(s) on the field, and destroy the card. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, take 3000 damage and Special Summon 1 "Scar Red Nova Dragon" or "Shooting Star Dragon" from your Graveyard. A monster Special Summoned by this effect has its effect(s) negated while on the field. If there is more than 1 "Nova Black Star Dragon" on the field, this card is destroyed.

This is extremely accurate. I referred to cards like Coelacanth, Absolute Zero, Dark Gaia, MBaaS, and Aegis of Gaia. You probably can't find a more proper OCG fix than this. You can pay me anything you feel like paying me, I don't mind.

@James: Here you go. Your card is totally wack, but well, it's your card. "...before." was added in order to prevent an infinite loop, since you Special Summoned a Token without any stats on it.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned to your Field Spell Zone by removing from play 1 Field Spell Card that you control. This card gains the effect of the Field Spell Card that was removed from play to Special Summon this card. Whenever a monster is Special Summoned, the controller of that monster can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Sketchy Token" (?-Type/?/Level ?/ATK ?/DEF ?). Its Attribute, Type, Level, ATK, and DEF are each equal to the monster that was Special Summoned before. When a monster that was Special Summoned is removed from the field, the controller of that monster can destroy 1 face-up "Sketchy Token" they control to Special Summon that monster from the Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. When this card is removed from the field, you must discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon it to your Field Spell Zone. If you cannot, this card is removed from play and the turn ends.

Used Spell Reclamation, Neko Mane King, and Gorz.

lol, I understand my cards may be a little well "Strange" but I wanted to take the "Field Chibi" concept to the next Level. About that Recolour. Shoudl I levae anything Blank on the card before sending it? Also is any more points needed? I have a lot to offer. I'd like it to be Pink with your Special touches. Also Josh okayed the "Field" Archtype. It belongs in Realistic ^_^

20250d.jpg

I've changed from before Mia :P No more pervyness for me. Also I LOVE your Vocaloid Cards. Would you be able to design me a card like them? Pink in colour of course. I will give you 500 Points right now if you can do this for me. I want to become one of the best again, I have really sunk since my previous Ban....

Here's the Stats just incase you need them

Name: Field Chibi Skitchy Sketchy (If this is too long then just FC - Skitchy Sketchy wil do.

Level: 2

Attribute: LIGHT

Type: Spellcaster (Or maybe Fairy not sure)

ATK & DEF: 0

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned to your Field Spell Zone by removing from play 1 Field Spell Card that you control. This card gains the effect of the Field Spell Card that was removed from play to Special Summon this card. Whenever a monster is Special Summoned, the controller of that monster can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Sketchy Token". Its Attribute, Type, Level, ATK, and DEF are each equal to the monster that was Special Summoned before. When a monster that was Special Summoned is removed from the field, the controller of that monster can destroy 1 face-up "Sketchy Token" they control to Special Summon that monster from the Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. When this card is removed from the field, you must discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon it to your Field Spell Zone. If you cannot, this card is removed from play and the turn ends.

Image to use: 2hdpl5v.png

Field Chbi Edition

FIELD EN001

2010 J-Max

That's about it Mia, I will love you forever if you can do this for me ^_^

Do you think that effect is too powerful, b/c that is hard to bring out? Just wondering? Also, do you render?

No idea. Don't really want to bother reading the effect, and I don't really know too much about the monsters mentioned anyway.

There are tons of other shops that offer rendering, so I do not do them.

I need an effect fix and rainbow color border on the outside and inside if you can do that, I'd appreciate it.

So, in order, and if you cannot do these, than thats alright.

121293c.jpg

2 "Ice Barrier" tuners + 1 or more non-Tuner "Ice Barrier" monsters. You can discard any number of cards to return the same number of cards from the field to the top of the owners deck. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Lv 3 or lower "Ice Barrier" monster from your Graveyard. When This card is removed from the field, remove from play this card and inflict 1000 damage to your Life Points for every card in your opponent's hand.

Thanks.

As I am finally starting university tomorrow, I may not be frequently checking for updates to anything YCM-related.

If you make an order after this post, do not expect it to be done for a long time. Hell, don't even expect me to be here.

Anyways. James, your order has been completed, even though I think I sucked at making it pink. I further corrected my own OCG correction, with more proper OCG.

Enjoy anyway.

zmjqqw.png

[img=http://i53.tinypic.com/zmjqqw.png]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned to your Field Spell Card Zone by removing from play 1 Field Spell Card that you control. This card gains the effect of the Field Spell Card that was removed from play to Special Summon this card. Whenever a monster is Special Summoned, the controller of that monster can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Sketchy Token" that has the same original Level, Type, Attribute, ATK, and DEF as the Special Summoned monster. When a Special Summoned monster is removed from the field, the controller of that monster can destroy 1 face-up "Sketchy Token" they control to Special Summon that monster from the Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. When this card is removed from the field, you must discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon it to your Field Spell Card Zone. If you cannot, this card is removed from play and the turn ends.

[spoiler=I need an effect fix whenever you get the time, this isn't extremely important, but if you get on, could you do it before a month is up, thanks.[b]EFFECT INSIDE[/b]]

Once per turn, you can give control of 1 of your attacking monsters after damage calculation. If you do not, take 1000 damage. This card cannot be destroyed by your card effects. Choose the following effect when this card is destroyed: If you gave your monsters, draw 1 card for every card given to your opponent.

If you took effect damage by this card, add 1 card from your Graveyard to your hand for every 1000 damage you took.

If you see this after two weeks are up, then nevermind. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

This card cannot be destroyed by your own card effects. Once per turn, you can shift the control of 1 of your attacking monsters after damage calculation. During the End Phase of the turn that you did not activate this effect during your Battle Phase, you take 1000 damage. When this card is destroyed, draw 1 card for each monster that had its control shifted to your opponent by this card's effect OR add 1 card from your Graveyard to your hand for each time this card inflicted damage to your Life Points.

It's alright, I guess. Yeah. Whatever.

I will check into YCM every week or two for mainly Shoppe orders. If you have any thing you'd like to say to me not related to that, my Profile is the place to be. If you request an order, do not expect for it to be completed for at least a week or two (the next time I come on). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Could I get a Completely Custom card?

[spoiler=Card I want made into C.C.C]134489.jpg

Name of Card: Ulti Marine Leader, Ryucule

Card Type: Monster

[spoiler=Effect:]This card cannot be Special Summoned. When your opponent declares an attack, flip a coin. If heads, none of your monsters can be destroyed as a result of battle this turn ( Battle calculation is applied normally ). If tails, do nothing. When a monster destroys this card as a result of battle, you can pay 500 life points to return this card from the Graveyard to your hand.

Level: 6

Monster Type: Warrior/Effect

ATK/DEF: ATK=2500 DEF=2600

No problem. I'll do your order. I would like to ask for a deposit first, as it is an expensive order. Or you can pay everything upfront. It's entirely up to you.

I will begin to work on your order once you reply or leave a deposit or whatever.

Archived