- ] ♥ Mia's Shoppe ♥ [ -

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does this work ? Can somebody tell me please I got 21 points and I think I pay for rikaichan <3 to make my cards better am I right ???

Because if so I would like to put a card of mine:

post-205256-070341600 1281468989_thumb.jpg

to be Holo please and put a bholo background and make the same thing you made to You think you can win. Your wrong.´s card all pay 21 points for this job thank you.

There it is:

Your other "Light" attribute cards cannot be target of enemy effects.When this card is played you can choose one:- Increase the ATK and DEF of all your monsters in 500-Destroy a "Dark" attribute monster from your opponent.-Your monsters that are less or total of 6-star level cannot be objective of opponent effects.

I need to improve.....I need help.....Thank you :)

LIGHT monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's card effects. When this card is Summoned, you can activate 1 of the following effects: • While this card is on the field, all monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF. • While this card is on the field, Level 6 or lower monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. • Destroy 1 DARK monster your opponent controls.

There you go. Tell me if it's not exactly what you meant. Your wording is a bit weird.

@Dbviana733: Sorry, but since you are a new member, I request that you give payment before I perform my services for your card. You have asked for the following services:

- Background Holo

- Old Version Name Holo

- Card Recolour

- Border Recolour

I ask that you please give me 30 points please. Thank you.

@Baragan, you're free to pay however much you think the last card I did for you deserves. And I will begin your new order now.

Here you go. Enjoy your second card as well.

ofx4eu.png

[img=http://i33.tinypic.com/ofx4eu.png]

96732.jpg

Buster Blader + Dark Magician

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. You can discard 1 card to negate the Summon of a Dragon-Type monster and destroy it. When this monster destroys a Dragon-Type monster by battle, you can add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

advance holo, old name holo(black please), ocg fix if needed, gold sticker. make it pop:D

how much?

I wasn´t insulting ok. i was just saying that I want the work kinda fast ok because I have another ones and because I wan´t to see her work so I can realy say she´s good at this or she dosn´t does it that well, which I think it´s not the case. Resuming your comment was unecessary.

I wasn´t insulting ok. i was just saying that I want the work kinda fast ok because I have another ones and because I wan´t to see her work so I can realy say she´s good at this or she dosn´t does it that well, which I think it´s not the case. Resuming your comment was unecessary.

She needs time.Just time.Be patient and thats it.

EDIT:Mia has good items.I like the work.I dont accept insults to good members.

-Yoshi Member

I am going out now; I will work on all orders when I come back.

I have completed Dbviana733's order first, since he/she seems to be causing unnecessary problems here.

Dbviana733, if you plan on ordering next time, please have a bit more faith in me. I don't run away with a person's Points. I have even corrected your card's OCG (effect wording) for free as a bonus to you.

r083v8.png

[img=http://i35.tinypic.com/r083v8.png]

1 Tuner + 2 non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can destroy any number of Machine-Type monsters and number of Spell or Trap Cards that affect Machine-Type monsters on the field. This card gains 500 ATK for each card destroyed this way.

Baragan, what do you mean by the "box border" recolour? Please post your effect for it to be OCG fixed. I will know if 20 Points is enough once I understand your order further. Thank you.

And Subtlety, here you go. You didn't need an OCG fix; you only forgot the quotes on the monster names.

2crq792.png

[img=http://i38.tinypic.com/2crq792.png]

"Buster Blader" + "Dark Magician"
This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. You can discard 1 card to negate the Summon of a Dragon-Type monster and destroy it. When this monster destroys a Dragon-Type monster by battle, you can add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Archived