- ] ♥ Mia's Shoppe ♥ [ -

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@thecrowcardmasteralmost: I guess you didn't know, and I won't blame you, but very bright colours and whites usually do not work with the holos most people work with. I still did something, so just take it for free.

334t40l.png

[img=http://i28.tinypic.com/334t40l.png]

Hey Mia, I am wondering.

[spoiler=Card]

wallpapers-anime-p.jpg

Can you advance holo the background in this picture? If not, then what about the ground.

All I want is to have an advance holo going the same way as the light pattern in the background, on the right side only. Can you do that?

I'll pay however much you feel its worth

I'd appreciate it.

Also, could I get an effect fix, thanks.

[spoiler=effect]

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it twice to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

Once per turn, you can select 1 monster you control. That monster can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each during the Battle Phase. The selected monster cannot attack your opponent directly if you activated this effect.

OCG

Lore:
Pay 500 Life Points and select 1 Face-up monster on the Field. The equipped monster gains 500 Attack points. The controller of the equipped monster must roll a 6-sided die if it is even then the monster can attack, if not then it can't.

Excuse me?

@Ryder: Here you go.

Pay 500 Life Points and equip this card to 1 face-up monster on the field. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK. When the equipped monster declares an attack, the controller of the equipped monster must roll a six-sided die. If the result is 1, 3 or 5, the attack is negated.

@XzY: Done. You generally don't even need to change your effect, since it's fine enough as it is. But whatever.

2vl9xth.jpg

[img=http://i27.tinypic.com/2vl9xth.jpg]

---------------------------------------------------------------

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it twice to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
● Once per turn, you can select 1 monster you control. That monster can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each during your next Battle Phase. The selected monster cannot attack your opponent directly until the end of the Battle Phase.

@Xayax: Here you go.

Neutral God - Haos
"Death Angel - Kunark" + "Heaven's Angel - Mercury" + "Death Eater - Xayax"
This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon the above Fusion Material Monsters from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

@Rampage567: Your picture is too low quality. I will not work on it. Sorry.

Thanks how much? is it free?

I don't care.

@Poisonedbite: What did you mean about the recolour? I don't quite catch what you're saying. And for the advanced holo, did you want me to holo the souls and the red spiral as well? Or just leave them be?

yeah, do the souls and red spiral. and the eyes. and i meant i want the background (behind the words) and the effect box 2 different shades of purple, and the outlines around the boxes and the card itself red, so it all works together. go all out on this one mia.

Alright, let me reiterate your order one last time (for understanding):

1. Advance holo the background w/the souls and the red spiral.

2. Recolour the card, with two different shades of purple, one for the effect box only, and the other for the rest of the card.

3. Recolour the effect box border and the card border red.

4. Old name holo the name.

5. A gold sticker to finish things off.

Anything else? And you might want to read the first post, in order to accommodate for the new YCM.

For anybody else reading this, please read the first post prior to making an order.

Archived