- ] ♥ Mia's Shoppe ♥ [ -

181113.jpg

Id like an advance holo and an ocg fix.

Lore:

1 tuner + 1 or more non tuner monster

Once per turn if you control any "Pro-VX project" monsters you may destroy one monster that your enemy controls. When you summon a monster from your Graveyard using the effect of a monster or spell, increase the ATK of that card by 500.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 OCG fixes please. xD

The first effect is for a Trap.

Activate this card when an opponents monster is sent to the Graveyard. While this card is face-up in your control, once per turn you gain 100 Life Points for every Monster Card that your opponent has in his/her Graveyard.

When this card is Special Summoned or Flip Summoned, send this card directly to the Graveyard. While this card remains in your Graveyard, you gain 200 Life Points during each Standby Phase.

167100m.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Effect[/b]]When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' it is changed to Defense Position. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spell, Trap, or Monster Card effects. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can gain 200 Life Points for each card in your opponent's hand. If this card is in face-up Defense Position during your opponent's Standby Phase, your opponent can either draw or discard 1 card. This card's controller must discard 1 card during each of their End Phases. If they cannot, destroy this card. This card is removed from play when it is removed from the field.[/i']

I would like to get an advanced holo on the background of the above card(everywhere but not on the monster).

Gold sticker should come with it and I'd like the new version of a card name holo for 4 points.

If there are any OCG errors on the card effect could you fix that too please.

Also can you put on golden borders on the card?(both around the card and around the pic borders)

Tell me how much it'll cost altogether and if there's any part you can't do.

I'll send the points afterwards and you can work on the card then.

Thanks ^^

I ordered this like a week ago... :(

You must be seriously busy, It's OK as long as you don't forget about it...

I will do it all. I just don't know when. It's one of those "if I'm in the mood" kind of things.

Usually, if I stall it for more than a week or so, I just let you have it for free. You're always free to order from other competitor shops if you're in a rush though. Helps build demand for productivity.

I usually charge quite high prices compared to others anyway o-o.

@Death Sin: Here. Freebie.

When this card is Summoned, you can discard 1 card to change this card to Defense Position. When a Beast-Type monster is destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, you can remove from play 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster from your hand. During each of your opponent's Battle Phases, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card you control to choose your opponent's attack targets until the end of the turn. You can Tribute this card to gain 1100 Life Points and add 1 Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand. During your opponent's turn, you can pay 800 Life Points to prevent 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster from being destroyed by battle this turn.

@Kage Katana: Here you go.

21jvbk6.jpg

21kxixx.jpg[/center]

[img=http://i40.tinypic.com/21kxixx.jpg]

@Tainted Wisdom: Psst.

Activate this card only when an opponent's monster is sent to the Graveyard. While you control this card, you gain 100 Life Points each turn for each monster in your opponent's Graveyard.

-------------------------------------------

When this card is Flip or Special Summoned, send this card to the Graveyard. While this card remains in your Graveyard, you gain 200 Life Points during each Standby Phase.

Since you're filling orders again...

I'd like an Advanced Holo and an OCG Fix(if any mistakes) please ^__^

(You can tell me the points I need to pay)

[spoiler=[b]Card[/b]]2cg0zeb.jpg

Effect: Send 1 LIGHT monster from your hand to the Graveyard to select 1 Level 5 or higher DARK monster from your Graveyard. Special Summon that monster. It cannot be used as a Synchro Material monster. You can remove 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play to remove 1 face-up monster on the field from play. You cannot enter your Battle Phase during the turn you activate this card.

Also in addition to my previous order I would also like an Advanced Holo on this card(background) and an OCG Fix(if any errors):

[spoiler=[b]Card[/b]]ezg19e.jpg

Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WIND monsters

Once per turn you can return 1 Monster Card you control to your hand to return all Spell and Trap Cards on the field to their owners' hands. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn. If this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to return 1 card on the field to the owner's hand.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived