Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

You have a good point Umbra. It could be too soon. I think Yusei duels Akiza next. The audience might feel a little torn about this. They won't know who to cheer for since they hate both duelists for their reputations: Yusei being from the Satellite and Akiza for her alter ego: The Black Rose.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least hes not voiced by Tom Kenny XD

(which, isnt really a bad thing...)

Also:

You haven't? He was Duke Devlin' date=' Raphael, and Valon.

[/quote']

^Those are all the awesome charactors^

Duke is everyones favorite.

Raph had that awesome Guardian deck.

and Valon's Armor cards were, by far, the most awesome thing to come to Yugimonz

The fact that he was Raphael' date=' Valon, and Duke is fine. Knowing 4Kids' unoriginality, Lisa Ortiz as Carly may happen. I don't want to know what they do to Kiryu.

[/quote']

If you don't want to know about Kiryu I don't either. And I think it might suit her. Carly is shy and nervous but does her best. And as a Dark Signer she's more mature, confident and evil.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Carly_Nagisa

Check this out. But then again I am judging a book by its cover.

The fact that he was Raphael' date=' Valon, and Duke is fine. Knowing 4Kids' unoriginality, Lisa Ortiz as Carly may happen. I don't want to know what they do to Kiryu.

[/quote']

If you don't want to know about Kiryu I don't either. And I think it might suit her. Carly is shy and nervous but does her best. And as a Dark Signer she's more mature, confident and evil.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Carly_Nagisa

Check this out. But then again I am judging a book by its cover.

Of course, Charactors are cooler when they are Evil

like Valon

Owen, Watch this. I can predict the future

Flying Fortress gets defeated by a Massive Warrior(no pun intended)

Krieger gets all shocked, He summones Black Bommer, Revivies Trap Reactor, Tunes them for the oh-so awesome Dark-Dive Bommer

And we find out that Goodwin has a robotic arm, And appearently a hologram can tear up an enitre room, and still be deflected by Goodwin's Incredible Hulk powers.

No, he watched the actual Japanese episode.

[spoiler=My predictions]

Hopefully he'll come back when the show two of the 5D's equivalents to the Sacred Beasts, only far more broken. However, there should five of them, and part of an official archetype. "Earthbound God" sounds an awesome name, doesn't it? They could be based on the Nazca Lines. And one of their users could show up and offer Bommer a chance at revenge.

I remembered just after I posted' date=' but I had to head off. Still, they were a part of his bike; he had obviously planned his attack on Godwin and modified his D-Wheel accordingly.

[/quote']

*wishes I still had my .gif program*

Just re-watch the freakin' episode Umbra..... Right after he plays said Trap cards, the appear on his bike.

Wait, Screw it. I bet they only made it that way, to show that Godwin is the last signer, Just, He wanted to keep it in secret.

Why he replaces his arm, is beyond me.

Archived