Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why complain about a simple name change? And, I completely understand Rex Godwin's name change to Rex Goodwin. It's so the 4kids isn't pushing religion. A lot of character names in diffrent shows have been changed for that reason. Same thing with some of the cards themselves.

I know how you feel' date=' I was appalled with what they did to Aki and the rest as well...

[/quote']

Especially Aki...T_T

Why complain about a simple name change? And' date=' I completely understand Rex Godwin's name change to Rex Goodwin. It's so the 4kids isn't pushing religion. A lot of character names in diffrent shows have been changed for that reason. Same thing with some of the cards themselves.

[/quote']

Understood.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I regress.

[spoiler=Oooooooohhhhhhh...]Who are the worst dubbers in all of the sea?

4-KIDS-T-V!

They ruin the best animés ever seen!

4-KIDS-T-V!

If awful animé is something you wish,

4-KIDS-T-V!

Jump into their boat - they'll be eaten by fish!

4-KIDS-T-V!

To kill 'em,

4-KIDS-T-V!

4-KIDS-T-V!

4-KIDS-T-V!

Four kids... TV!!!

*noseflute solo from Ushio — er, Trudge the stupid*

I regress.

[spoiler=Oooooooohhhhhhh...]Who are the worst dubbers in all of the sea?

4-KIDS-T-V!

They ruin the best animés ever seen!

4-KIDS-T-V!

If awful animé is something you wish' date='

4-KIDS-T-V!

Jump into their boat - they'll be eaten by fish!

4-KIDS-T-V!

To kill 'em,

4-KIDS-T-V!

4-KIDS-T-V!

4-KIDS-T-V!

Four kids... TV!!!

*noseflute solo from Ushio — er, Trudge the stupid*

[/quote']

I lol'ed.

Its 4Kids who buy the writes to it' date=' which ultimately should mean full control over what is done with it plus distribution of it.

[/quote']

Yes. But that doesn't mean we can't convince them to change their ways... *implies that we should send a message to them to change*

I know how you feel' date=' I was appalled with what they did to Aki and the rest as well...

[/quote']

I hate what they did to Akiza....

Why complain about a simple name change? And' date=' I completely understand Rex Godwin's name change to Rex Goodwin. [b']It's so the 4kids isn't pushing religion.[/b] A lot of character names in diffrent shows have been changed for that reason. Same thing with some of the cards themselves.

Egyptian Gods.

I fear for how they will change Divine....

[/quote']

I hate what they did to Akiza Aki....

Fix'd.

Why complain about a simple name change? And' date=' I completely understand Rex Godwin's name change to Rex Goodwin. [b']It's so the 4kids isn't pushing religion.[/b] A lot of character names in diffrent shows have been changed for that reason. Same thing with some of the cards themselves.

Egyptian Gods.

I fear for how they will change Divine....

Well, they didn't touch the Egyptian Gods' Divine Attributes and Divine-Beast Type...

Archived