Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix. Turn 46, "Start of Something New! Remix Cup!"

Jovi Siagian

Does this deserve to win YCM's monthly award at least once?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does this deserve to win YCM's monthly award at least once?

• Yes, it really does.
    • Yes, it does if you update it more often.
    • No, this story fails.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should it be called something that going to relate to what happen in the chapter.

No.

Ok How about "Hidden Crisis! A New Foe or Ally!"

ok Dark Crisis or Crisis ifi knew there was already words in it I would had come up with something that better fit it

Hidden Crisis Cup? Okay' date=' one word only, please.

[/quote']

wow' date=' your fics are great man, this is the first time I read a fan fic and enjoy it ;p

btw I only read chapter 44,

and there is something wrong.

When eraser is destroyed, it destroys all cards on the field, =D

[/quote']

What!? Oh man, I forgot to add the note regarding Eraser! Thanks for pointing that out.

womg.

i read your first chapter and your 44th chapter.

i don't even need to say how much better you've gotten at reading.

tonight i will catch up on all of this.

Ch 45:

The Remix Cup

Don't you mean writing? And Remix Cup? Why can't I think about that before?! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Turn 45. Long, long hiatus. I felt awkward writing the part where Alex and I meet again, since Alex is based on my real crush in real life. =P

But well, I’m very happy that I can finish the second season.]

Turn 45: Going to Another Tournament!

Turn 45: Going to Another Tournament!

“Magician’s Valkyria, attack Yakou directly!” Jovi went straight to his Battle Phase during his turn. Pointing to Yakou, he ordered Magician’s Valkyria to attack Yakou, “Magic Illusion!” The beam hit the hopeless Yakou. Yakou didn’t do any reaction but a little scream. (Yakou: LP 0)

“I…..have lost?”

“Yeah, I’ve won!” Jovi shouted. The morning sun was just about to rise, when Jovi jumped, expressing his happiness since he could save her beloved friend, Alex. Meanwhile, Alex, in the monitor room, had just waked up from her sleep.

“Where, am I?” She asked to herself. She then saw the monitor that displayed the roof of the building, the place where the Duel of Jovi and Yakou took place, “Jo…vi? Jovi!” She left the room, and ran straight to the roof where everybody is.

On the helipad of the rooftop, Yakou, whom just got defeated by Jovi, fell down and passed out. His cards spread away. Jovi tried to find for certain cards among Yakou’s cards. He found 3 cards, and picked them up. They were The Wicked Gods. “So, what should we do to these cards?” Jovi said. He showed the cards to Pegasus, Gekkou, and Oscar.

“Tear them off into pieces,” Gekkou said, without any doubt on his voice, “They’ve driven my brother insane,” Gekkou walked to the helipad where the Duel took place, approaching Yakou. “Besides, what else can we do to them?” Yakou lifted Gekkou, and put him on his back. He then carried his twin brother down the helipad. “So let’s just tear them off. Do it, Jovi,”

Jovi rip the cards one by one. He threw away the pieces of the cards. The cool morning wind brought the pieces far away, before they fell down to the ground. “By the way, the Duel was awesome, Jovi. With 350 Life Points left, you can beat Yakou. Well done,” Gekkou said.

“Well, yeah, that was just….” Before Jovi could finish his words, the rooftop metal door slapped, making a huge sound of crashing since it hit the iron wall. The sound took everyone’s attention to it. Behind the door, a girl with an eye-glass stood.

“Jovi!” She screamed. That was Alex. She ran to him, while Jovi only walked slowly down the ‘Duel Arena’. She hugged Jovi, making him coy. Oscar put his hand on his mouth, trying not to laugh as he saw Jovi’s cheeks became red. Pegasus and Gekkou just laughed a little seeing how Jovi reacted.

“Okay, this is awkward. You haven’t given me any single hug since we met 3 years ago, have you? Are you okay? Now let me go, please,” Jovi said. Alex did what Jovi told her to do.

“I can’t get any better! Yakou didn’t do anything bad to me, though,” She replied. Fainted Yakou whom Gekkou was carrying on his back, woke up. Oscar, who was the first one to notice it, greeted him.

“Welcome back, Yakou,” Oscar said. Everybody’s eyes were now on Yakou

Yakou seemed confused. He observed the condition around him. He saw that everyone was looking at him, “Where…am I? What happened?” Before anyone could answer his question, he figured out the answer himself, “Oh, yeah. I challenged Jovi to a duel. Then he beat me,”

“You lost your Duel against Jovi,” Oscar answered.

“I know. Put me down, Gekkou,” Yakou asked his brother to put him down from his back. Gekkou squatted. Yakou jumped off his brother’s back to the ground, “I’m sorry for causing so much trouble, guys,”

“Nah, that’s okay. At least it was fun. I got the chance to meet some great Duelists out there. And you didn’t hurt Alex at all,” Jovi replied. Everyone agreed on what Jovi said as they nodded their heads.

“Everyone....” Tears covered Yakou’s eyes. He swept his eyes with his hand, tried to shade the tears away, “Thank you!”

“Now, let me take you guys to your homes. Gekkou, Yakou, take care of the building while I’m leaving,” Pegasus said.

“Understood,” Both Yakou and Gekkou replied at the same time.

Pegasus, Jovi, Alex and Oscar approached the other helipad on the rooftop, where a helicopter parked there. Four of them entered the helicopter. The helicopter’s propeller started to rotate, and the helicopter itself was ascending. The ascendant of the helicopter blew wind to the ground.

Inside the helicopter, the sound of the helicopter’s machine made one couldn’t hear other’s voice well. “So! I’m holding a new tournament! Do you guys want to join?!” Pegasus spoke in a loud voice to match the sound of the chopper.

“When and where will it take place?!” Jovi replied.

“Next month! At your town’s city hall!”

“I’ll think about it! If I want to, I‘ll contact you!”

“Okay! How about you Oscar?!”

“Same with Jovi!” Pegasus took a piece of paper and a pen from his pocket while he was driving the helicopter. He started to write something on the paper. He then gave it to Jovi.

“Here’s my e-mail address! Send your replies here!” Pegasus said. Jovi and Oscar stared at the paper. Jovi put the paper to his hood’s pocket. The chopper flew above the sea, heading to the east. Alex, who was sleeping on the bench of the passenger’s helicopter, woke up.

“Are we there yet?” She asked to Jovi.

“No, we aren’t,” Jovi said. She then reclined her body, the closed her eyes. She started to continue her sleep. The chopper kept flying to the east, where the land with large buildings on it has been seen on the sight….

One by one, the passengers of the chopper left the copter, going back to their homes, where their families have been waiting in worry since they left for 20 hours without any information. Outside their respective houses, their parents were waiting. Once they left the chopper, their parents did the same thing, hugging their kids. Only Pegasus and Jovi left in the chopper.

“Bye, Jovi!” Alex said as she was entering her house and Jovi was going home. Alex waved her hand, followed by Jovi to do so. Jovi kept staring at Alex’s house until it was out of sight.

“Today’s Saturday, isn’t it?” Jovi asked to Pegasus, this time in lower voice since they were in the pilot cabin that time.

“Yes. Why are you asking?”

“That means my family are out of this town. They go outside every weekend, so I can rest until evening. I’m tired,”

“Good for you. Well, we’ve arrived,” Pegasus said as he landed the chopper outside a yellow house with red roof. The left door of the chopper opened. Jovi jumped down from there, “Tell me if you’re going to the tournament,” Pegasus reminded Jovi. Jovi just nodded his head as he walked away of the chopper to his house. The helicopter started to ascend and flew away from there. Jovi stopped walking in front of the house’s brown door. He started to find something inside his pocket.

“Now where’s the key?” As his left hand touched something iron-ish, he pulled his hand out of his pocket with the key. He inserted the key into the door’s keyhole, and unlocked the door. He walked inside his house, and went straight to his room. He put his cell phone, his Decks, his house’s key and the paper with Pegasus’ e-mail address on his studying desk. After that, he laid his body on his bed, and was going to the realm of dream. “Good night, everyone,”

To be continued….

[spoiler=Today’s Best Card]Oscar: Huh? Where’s out Today’s Best Card?

Jovi: We didn’t have a Duel this episode. Well, yeah we had, but it was only a flashback of previous episode! Don’t complain about it!

[spoiler=Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix]Jovi: Can’t wait for the tournament! I’ll meet many strong Duelists!

Oscar: I’m so excited as you are, Jovi! I’ll be the champion there!

Jovi: Right! But you have to beat me and my Decks! Anyway, where are my Decks?

Oscar: Next, Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix, the first episode of Season 3, “Start of a Something New! Remix Cup!” I’ll beat you there, Jovi!

Jovi: My Decks, where art thou?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Turn 46. Oh, and I just read your comment now, Alf. Too lazy to check this thread since people rarely leave comment >.<

And what do you mean by chemistry??? ^^]

Turn 46: Start of a Something New! Remix Cup!

Turn 46: Start of a Something New! Remix Cup!

Sunday morning, 2 weeks after Alex’s retrieval by Jovi. Jovi had just waked up. The digital clock on his studying desk showed ‘09:29’. Jovi got up from his bed, and went out of his room, heading to the living room. No one was there, “Where is everyone? They only go out town once in a month. They did 2 weeks ago,” Jovi went straight to the refrigerator in the kitchen, looking for food. On the refrigerator, a piece of paper was adhered. It was read ‘We’re at the aunt’s house. If you need some food, just eat at a restaurant. We put some money in your wallet. We’ll be back at night”. On the bottom of the paper, Jovi’s mother signature was written.

“Sweet! Sunday without anyone bothers! It can’t get any better!” Jovi said. He opened the door of the refrigerator, and observed the things inside it. He picked a little box of milk. He then took a glass, a plastic glass, and poured the milk inside the box into the glass. He drank it, and then swept the milk leftover on his lips with his right hand. “I better take a shower,” he said. Jovi went into the bathroom. The sounds of the falling tears of water from the shower enliven the bathroom.

He put on his clothes in the bathroom, and went out from it with his dirty clothes, and put them in a bucket. He took the TV’s remote, and pressed the “Power” button. The TV turned on, and it showed Pegasus talking, “….so, what are you waiting for? Come register yourself for the Remix Cup at www….”

“Oh, that reminds me to confirm my and Oscar’s agreement to join to Pegasus,” He left the living room, going to the computer room. He turned on his computer, and go to his e-mails inbox, “Four new e-mails, huh? Well, let’s sort them out,” Jovi was clicking the bolded text on his computer screen, “Spam, spam, spam, and spam,” he said as he marked all 4 new e-mails as ‘Spam’. He clicked the ‘Contact’ link, and bunch of names appeared there. He chose ‘Pegasus’, and start typing.

“‘Pegasus, I and Oscar have decided to join your Remix Cup. That’s the name as it’s told on TV, right? Regards, Jovi’,” he was talking to himself as he was typing what he said. ‘Confirmation’ was the title of the e-mail. He then clicked the ‘Send’ button. Right after he did that, the bell’s door rang. “Coming,” he said as he ran to the front door of his house. He unlocked the door and opened it. Oscar was there, behind the door. “Oh, Oscar. Come in,”

He entered Jovi’s house, and sat on the chair in the living room, “Have you told Pegasus?” Oscar asked to Jovi.

“I just did. You’ve come all the way from your house to this place just to ask that?” Jovi replied. Oscar took something from his blue jeans pocket. He showed Jovi a Deck Box.

“Nah, I also want to ask for some tips from you. You don’t mind, do you?”

“Not at all. Let’s do it in the computer room, shall we? I don’t know the effects of all cards in the world, so internet may be useful,”

Right after they went into the computer room, his computer made some ringing sound, telling him that he’s got a new e-mail. “Oh, a new e-mail,” Jovi clicked the envelope picture. It brought him to his e-mails inbox. He clicked ‘Re: Confirmation’ text which was a reply from Pegasus for his earlier e-mail.

“Great. I’m in your town, observing the place where the tournament will take place. I’ll pay you a visit soon,” Pegasus wrote in his e-mail.

“Who’s the e-mail from?” Oscar questioned.

“Pegasus. He’s going here. Now please take a seat,” Jovi grabbed 1 plastic table and 2 small plastic chairs. They started discussing their strategies. After a while, “We’ve been discussing for 30 minutes. You’ve made few changes to your Deck. Let’s test it. I’ll pick my Deck,” Jovi got up, and walked to his room. “Now where are my Decks? I’m pretty sure I put them on this table before I slept last night,” Jovi said as he saw nothing on his studying table. He was searching in every corner of his room, but the Decks didn’t show up. He then looked for them in other rooms of his house, but still, he couldn’t find them.

A sound of a car stopped was heard. The front door’s bell rang when Jovi was searching his Decks under his chair made from teak wood. He tried to get up straight, which made his head bumped the chair, “Get it, I’ll continue searching,” Oscar said. Jovi rushed to the front door and opened it. He saw Pegasus standing there.

“Hi,” Pegasus said.

“Oh, hi, Pegasus. Come in,” Jovi said, allowing Pegasus to go into the house. “Please take a seat. I’ll take a glass of juice,” Jovi went to the kitchen. Oscar went out of the computer room, after finding nothing there. He started to search under the chair Jovi was trying to find. “I tried there. They aren’t there,” Jovi said to Oscar as he poured some kind of orange water from a box labeled ‘Orange Juice’ into a glass.

“Um, what are you looking for, Oscar?” Pegasus said, confused seeing Oscar acted really weird like he lost something. Oscar got up.

“Jovi’s Decks,” he answered.

“Jovi lost his Decks?” Pegasus replied in little shock, “But, how could that happen?”

“I don’t even know,” Jovi said as he put the glass he hold onto the table, “I was checking them last night. This morning, they’re gone,”

“Then it’s lucky for you that I decided to get here,” Pegasus said.

“What?” Oscar and Jovi answered at the same time. Pegasus took something from his suit’s pocket. A little Deck box. Pegasus gave it to Jovi.

“I just built this. And since I don’t have much time, I want you to test it. You can use it until your old Decks are found,” Jovi, with some hesitation in his mind, received the box. He opened it, and checked the cards. “Fix them if you want. Report the results to me at the tournament. Okay, I have to go now,” Pegasus drank the orange juice until there was no tear of orange water left in the glass. He got up, and went outside of the house to leave them, “See you in two weeks!” Pegasus entered his car, and drove away from the house.

“Okay, so now you’ve got a Deck. Let’s test it,” Oscar said.

“A’ight,” Jovi accepted Oscar’s challenge. They’d been dueling for almost 2 hours. The results…“I won 2 and lost 6. What a bad start for this Deck. Hey, you should be happy now. Beating me is one of your dreams, right?”

“Yeah. But that’s because you’re new to that Deck. It doesn’t feel good to beat an opponent who doesn’t know what the functions of his weapons,” Oscar saw his watch. The watch showed ‘11:19’. Knowing that, he packed his Deck and his Dueling Mat. “I must go, my mom told me to be at home at twelve,”

“Okay. Be careful on your way,”

“I will. Bye!” Oscar put his shoes on and ran, leaving the big yellow house of Jovi.

Jovi went back into the house, and locked the door back. “Time to fix this Deck,” he said. He entered his room and took his cards collection from his book shelf, “It’s weird if someone took my Deck but didn’t even touch my cards collection,” After spending an hour of thinking, he fell asleep. He didn’t get enough sleep last night, since he stayed awake until 3 a.m, watching a soccer match.

15:26. That was the time we knew from the clock. Jovi’s been sleeping for almost 2 and half hours. Once again, someone pushed the bell button. In the middle of his dream, he woke up hearing the ringing sound, “Who’s that? Don’t they know that I’m sleeping?” Jovi said in lazy voice. He rushed to the entrance, and unlocked the door. His families were standing there, “Oh, Mom, Dad, I thought you’re coming home at night,”

“Well, Aunt Emma’s disease wasn’t so bad, so we could come home early,” replied his father, “She should get some rest and she’ll be fine,”

“Aunt Emma is sick?”

“Yeah,” his mother answered, “Danny came here to ask for some medicine from Dad,” Danny is Emma’s son, which means he is Jovi’s cousin, “But he thought that it’d be better if he examined her directly, and also for refreshing at countryside,” Jovi’s parents are doctors, two of the best in that town. So people often ask to be cured by them, including their relatives, “Oh, and by the way, Danny was looking for you. We told him to look for you in your room. But after knowing that you were still sleeping, he left and went back home, waiting for us there,”

“Wait. Danny entered my room without my permission?!” Jovi said, with a little higher voice.

“Yes. And don’t shout to your parents like that,”

Danny always wants to have my Deck. Could he….

To be continued….

[spoiler=Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix]Oscar: Match day! Ready, Jovi?

Jovi: I don’t think so. I quit

Oscar: What? You can’t!

???: Yes, Jovi. You can’t!

Jovi: Andy? Is that you? Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix, “Reunion!” I want to enter but I can’t!

Yeah' date=' I always want to make that "relation". she always pays my mind a visit every night. I just can't put it in a Yu-Gi-Oh! way......YET.

[/quote']

True. Konami certainly wouldn't approve of most things to do with Love in their Franchise, now would they? XD

Yeah' date=' I always want to make that "relation". she always pays my mind a visit every night. I just can't put it in a Yu-Gi-Oh! way......YET.

[/quote']

True. Konami certainly wouldn't approve of most things to do with Love in their Franchise, now would they? XD

I really hope they would. =D

Nice

Errr, thank you?

Archived