Super Smash Bros Brawl (Un)Official Thread

tehodis

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either tonight's will be good, or Friday's will be awesome to make up for the lack of cool updates.

I think they update every weekday at 3 AM so if you are up for about another 2 hours and 20 min than they sould have the update than.

They update at midnight their time (I'm not sure what time-zone they're in, but they're one hour ahead of Mountain time)

(49 minutes!)

Flame Dragon' date=' you must live on the east coast, cuz it updates at 3 here too.

[/quote']

Yes. I didn't know it updates at different times at different places

Well it's technically the same moment in time, but we all have different time-zones. So for me, who goes by Mountain Time, we're +1 hour of Standard Time (which is what Smash Bros site goes by)

So for the Smash Bros site, it is midnight when it releases.

For someone in a Mountain Time area, it updates at 1AM. For someone in your area, it updates at 3, etc.

Lol. Yeah, I'm really not supposed to be up. Supposed to be going to bed at 11 to be more prepared for school. I dun care though. I wake up without an alarm clock at 8 anyways, 7 isn't a big change.

edit: pretty lame-o update again.

I bet tomorrow they release a really anticipated character. Maybe Sonic, since there are so many people who want him there.

Gliding

Characters like Pit, Meta Knight and the Pokémon Trainer’s Charizard are envied at first glance for their wings.

Rumor has it they can use those wings to sail through sky like gliders. But that can’t be true, can it?

technique05_070830a.jpg

technique05_070830c.jpg[/center]

technique05_070830f.jpg[/center]

If you stall out in midair or get attacked, your flight will get cancelled.

Have they even announced Meta Knight yet other than showing a few pictures of him? If not' date=' they'll probably announce him tomorrow. I can feel it....

[/quote']

I agree, especially since tomorrow has a 99% likely hood of be a character.

P.S. I know I said this before, but is that a new level that they are showing in the Glide update

[align=center]Warioware Stage

In the WarioWare games, you must master a variety of microgames in 5 seconds, making them the fastest and shortest games ever. You might want to look into it in more detail.

stage10_0700831a.jpgstage10_0700831b.jpgstage10_0700831c.jpgstage10_0700831d.jpg

Ah, what floor would you like, Smash?

For each challenge you clear, there is, of course, a reward.[/align]

LAME.

Archived