5Ds Japanese/Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=My notes on 38]

- Although I don't like that Carly became a Dark Signer(And about five minutes into the episode no less), she looks better than before.

- The way Carly and Misty turned into their Dark Signer costumes sadly reminded me of Sailor Moon.

- Divine is lucky to not have hit any windows and crack them yet.

- Aki runs Lord Poison?

- Field Spells are finally getting some action outside of Speed Duels.

- Yay, Bommber's back!

- Two Dark Birthmarks at once is epic.

- Small error on Aki's right arm when she straps on her Duel Disk.

This episode was one of my favorites so far. Can't wait for 40.

I laughed when Roxas said that the transformations reminded him of Sailor Moon. :D

Also, why did Carly (earlier) and Divine (now) choose to stand in front of the window in the first place? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that standing next to a window in a 20+ story building is a BAD idea.

SO can't wait for 39! I wanna see the building get torn apart by the 2 Nazca Gods...

I laughed when Roxas said that the transformations reminded him of Sailor Moon. :D

Should've known you bring that up.

Also' date=' why did Carly (earlier) and Divine (now) choose to stand in front of the window in the first place? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that standing next to a window in a 20+ story building is a BAD idea.

[/quote']

IIRC, both were pretty much pushed back by their challengers.

Seeing that ep, I think that the Earthbound Gods possess a dark signer when he/she is near death, as shown in Carly & Misty. The dark signers themselves all have ome relationship to a preexisting signer too.

Kiryu-Yusei & Jack

Carly-mainly Jack & momentarily saw Yusei

Misty-Aki

Sicne Ruka's history is clear & has no apparent interaction with ither Rudger or Demak, I assume they are related to the 5th signer.

WYHE, you and I already brought up rivlaries, and nothing has changed. Ruka and Rudger are rivals because Rudger has Ancient Fairy Dragon and Demak and the Fifth Signer are rivals because there's no one left.

Let's see if the order in which people received their Birthmark's play a role into anything.

The current Dragon Head Birthmark most likely came first. Aki's comes second, since we know she's had it for a while also. Then Jack, then Yusei, and then Ruka.

Rudger and Demak are most likely the first Dark Signers. I believe that Misty is the third Dark Signer, leaving Kiryu to be the fourth, and Carly is obviously the fifth.

The only similarities I've noticed were that Yusei and Kiryu were the fourth people in their respective groups to receive their Birthmark.

While I was on the Wiki yesterday, I saw not only the five Nazca God Lines, but a sixth one: The Condor. Chances are that it will be like the Crimson Dragon of the Nazca Gods.

WYHE' date=' you and I already brought up rivlaries, and nothing has changed. Ruka and Rudger are rivals because Rudger has Ancient Fairy Dragon and Demak and the Fifth Signer are rivals because there's no one left.

Let's see if the order in which people received their Birthmark's play a role into anything.

The current Dragon Head Birthmark most likely came first. Aki's comes second, since we know she's had it for a while also. Then Jack, then Yusei, and then Ruka.

Rudger and Demak are most likely the first Dark Signers. I believe that Misty is the third Dark Signer, leaving Kiryu to be the fourth, and Carly is obviously the fifth.

The only similarities I've noticed were that Yusei and Kiryu were the fourth people in their respective groups to receive their Birthmark.

While I was on the Wiki yesterday, I saw not only the five Nazca God Lines, but a sixth one: The Condor. Chances are that it will be like the Crimson Dragon of the Nazca Gods.

[/quote']

A sixth as a Condor? For some reason, I would've thought that the Crimson Dragon equivalent for the Dark Signers would be something more menacing than a condor.

I doubt that there may even be a Dark Signer version of the Crimson Dragon...I once thought that the Condor was the Hummingbird...

Maybe. It has been mentioned that the 5 Dragons, the Crimson Dragon, and the 5 Nazca Gods were all shown in that great battle dream. Then again, maybe we're not getting the whole story. There very well could be a sixth Nazca God that we just haven't seen yet - be it the Condor or something else.

Now that all 5 Dark Signers have been awakened, you can bet things will get MORE interesting.

Archived