5Ds Japanese/Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just glad JACK used a different synchro it was nice to see some that was RDD for once. I liked the duel for some reason I can't put my finger on.

Same here except the episode with BRD my comp shut down.-.-

Ushio is like a walking legend. Ushio probably could have some cross-relationship with one of the old heroes(*cough*and*cough* idiot*cough*)which lead to great power.

Just saw episode 30' date=' and the side-view of the Fifth Dragon's head looks VERY similar to Power Tool Dragon. I believe that the Fifth Dragon is trapped in the form of Power Tool Dragon, and when Rua unlocks it's true form, he'll be revealed as the Fifth Signer.

[/quote']

But what about Rex' Dragon Head, then? You can't deny the fact that he has it, and that it is very likely that it was his old arm.

Besides, I don't think Rua is the Fifth, and definitely not the Dragon Head. He seems far too unimportant for that.

' pid='1267860' dateline='1224740608']

Just saw episode 30' date=' and the side-view of the Fifth Dragon's head looks VERY similar to Power Tool Dragon. I believe that the Fifth Dragon is trapped in the form of Power Tool Dragon, and when Rua unlocks it's true form, he'll be revealed as the Fifth Signer.

[/quote']

But what about Rex' Dragon Head, then? You can't deny the fact that he has it, and that it is very likely that it was his old arm.

Besides, I don't think Rua is the Fifth, and definitely not the Dragon Head. He seems far too unimportant for that.

You're right, Rex definitely has the arm. However, since he severed the arm, perhaps Rua was chosen, but not fully?

' pid='1267860' dateline='1224740608']

[/quote']

You're right, Rex definitely has the arm. However, since he severed the arm, perhaps Rua was chosen, but not fully?

but I think that the role of a signer is for life until the people dies

Why does everyone think Rua? The sideview to me doesn't look like Power Tool in the slightest. I'm curious as to the part Crow is gonna pay (gotta see the episode still only seen the caps).

Misty was slightly freaky in 29 (saw the sub yesterday), and i don't blame JACK for him being angry, someone had found out his 'secret'

OMG' date=' I love Crow. I'm cosplaying as him at Nebraskon.

Anyway, The Thunder-dragon thing must belong to rex. He'll probably join up with Yusei in a later season.

[/quote']

It may be possible,but he doesn't seem to be able to duel so far...

Archived