5Ds Japanese/Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

It might be possible that Misty could be a Dark Signer as well. There's just this evil feeling about her...

We'll find out soon enough...

Actually' date=' her status as a Dark Signer has already been confirmed as she will be dueling in a future episode...and she will have another one of those Nazca Gods as her Ace Card.

[/quote']

I had a feeling that would be the case. I can't wait to see that duel.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aki mainly served as the Arcadia Movement's way to spread their ideals to the world during the Fortune Cup' date=' as well as introducing the third Signer. She had reason to start hanging out with Yusei and the group until now because it is clear that they need all five Signers to stop the Dark Signers, even though I already count two losses. The first was is the obvious Kyosuke Kiryu defeating Yusei, the second is my suspicion that Divine is a Dark Signer and how it's obvious that Rua is the Fifth Signer.

[/quote']

I doubt that last statement here.

If Divine were a Dark Signer, he could just do away with Aki ages ago & use Arcadia Movement to kill off the Signers.

And Rua is just thinking that since he's the twin sibling of a destined heroine, he should be one himself.

Here's another crazy theory-It is probable that Misty might be involved in Arcadia Movement in her past. (The thing that she "fortune-tells" serves as evidence to it.)

Maybe Divine has his own plans? Aside from his personality, it's mainly because he wears green that I think he's a Dark Signer. At least Saturn realizes that Rua might be a Signer. Your idea about Misty might be correct. Now I'm thinking that Divine is planning an uprising.

I read a fanfic about Aki a while ago that involved Aki almost burning her cards when she was younger, and we saw that in the episode. Just felt like saying that.

At least Saturn realizes that Rua might be a Signer.

Ah, the standard "You-Don't-Agree-With-Me-So-You-Must-Think-I'm-Wrong" statement. Thought when I'd see it.

I have never said that it is impossible that Rua is a Signer. I'm just thinking it's a bit obvious that it's Godwin, but it could also be one of the theories I posted earlier in this thread.

We're still lacking a proper Dragon from Rua, though. Power Tool Dragon isn't proper yet; we need a reason to why the Fifth Dragon would reincarnate itself into a machine. If the second of my theories is true, then Godwin should be the one that used to possess the Fifth Dragon, and therefore he should know quite a bit about it.

But Rua's still bound to have a few powers on his side. Since he and Ruka are twins, maybe their power was divided between them? Rua entered the Duel Spirit World during the duel too, didn't he? So, it makes sense for him to be special.

What bugs me most is the way Power Tool Dragon looked at Rua after he passed out.

- He didn't physically enter spirit world like his twin did, but did manage to get into her subconscious whilst out cold. When it comes to the twins they probably seem to have a connections stronger than the usual twin bond.

Guest King of Games

All this episode really did was raise suspicions we already had and give Aki a little face time.

Also Rua needs to win sometime, if im counting correctly, he's 3 and 0 wins

At least Saturn realizes that Rua might be a Signer.

Ah' date=' the standard "You-Don't-Agree-With-Me-So-You-Must-Think-I'm-Wrong" statement. Thought when I'd see it.

I have never said that it is impossible that Rua is a Signer. I'm just thinking it's a bit obvious that it's Godwin, but it could also be one of the theories I posted earlier in this thread.

We're still lacking a proper Dragon from Rua, though. Power Tool Dragon isn't proper yet; we need a reason to why the Fifth Dragon would reincarnate itself into a machine. If the second of my theories is true, then Godwin should be the one that used to possess the Fifth Dragon, and therefore he should know quite a bit about it.

But Rua's still bound to have a few powers on his side. Since he and Ruka are twins, maybe their power was divided between them? Rua entered the Duel Spirit World during the duel too, didn't he? So, it makes sense for him to be special.

[/quote']

I just lack conclusive evidence, that's all, but I'll come up with one. Power Tool Dragon and the Fifth Dragon are obviously similar in appearance, and the Equip card Rua got using Power Tool's effect made its arm similar too.

I think your second theory may be right, but maybe his time as a Signer is running out, possibly because the Fifth Dragon now prefers Rua, who's sister happens to hold Ancient Fairy Dragon. Godwin probably knows that, so he severed his arm, thereby somehow negating the Fifth Dragon's ability to choose another owner. I can't think of how his Power Tool Dragon form plays into all of this though.

What bugs me most is the way Power Tool Dragon looked at Rua after he passed out.

- He didn't physically enter spirit world like his twin did' date=' but did manage to get into her subconscious whilst out cold. When it comes to the twins they probably seem to have a connections stronger than the usual twin bond.

[/quote']

What exactly bugs you about it?

All this episode really did was raise suspicions we already had and give Aki a little face time.

Also Rua needs to win sometime' date=' if im counting correctly, he's 3 and 0 wins

[/quote']

The point of the episode was to give Aki more screentime. I'm sure Rua will win his duel that comes after Power Tool Dragon becomes the Fifth.

Can sombody link me to 35 Subbed and 36 raw?

Shriek should have uploaded at least 36 Raw by now.

Aki mainly served as the Arcadia Movement's way to spread their ideals to the world during the Fortune Cup' date=' as well as introducing the third Signer. She had reason to start hanging out with Yusei and the group until now because it is clear that they need all five Signers to stop the Dark Signers, even though I already count two losses. The first was is the obvious Kyosuke Kiryu defeating Yusei, the second is my suspicion that Divine is a Dark Signer and how it's obvious that Rua is the Fifth Signer.

[/quote']

Well, I suppose it is also obvious that Godwin is a signer. I'm sorry, but it is kind of obvious. Why else would he be involved?

Godwin has the arm, but Rua has the Dragon, albeit the mechanical version. I for one think my theory is good.

[/quote']

Well, I suppose it is also obvious that Godwin is a signer. I'm sorry, but it is kind of obvious. Why else would he be involved?

Godwin has the arm, but Rua has the Dragon, albeit the mechanical version. I for one think my theory is good.

Until now, we still have no concrete idea on who is the real 5th Signer...real or dark either way!

I still believe that Goodwin has the 5th Dragon's true form with him.

[/quote']

Until now, we still have no concrete idea on who is the real 5th Signer...real or dark either way!

That wouldn't surprise me. I wonder if he has the Ancient Fairy Dragon as well - or maybe somebody else has it?

[/quote']

That wouldn't surprise me. I wonder if he has the Ancient Fairy Dragon as well - or maybe somebody else has it?

I think that dragon was in the hands of Rudger, the leader of the Dark Signers & holder of the Spider Nazca God.

[/quote']

Now that I will believe, since Jack had Stardust for two years.

I'll admit that Power Tool Dragon looks similar to the Fifth Dragon. However, the evidence for Godwin's position as the Fifth Signer, besides from being the Star Guardian, is quite overwhelming. He's the only one who actually knows something about the Fifth Signer, enough to know who it is. Also, he has the birthmark, which should indicate that he's in possession of the Dragon as well.

In other words: Godwin = Fifth Signer

I'll admit that Power Tool Dragon looks similar to the Fifth Dragon. However' date=' the evidence for Godwin's position as the Fifth Signer, besides from being the Star Guardian, is quite overwhelming. He's the only one who actually knows something about the Fifth Signer, enough to know who it is. Also, he has the birthmark, which should indicate that he's in possession of the Dragon as well.

[/quote']

About time you admit the similarities in appearances, now we only need to convince Blood Rose. I lol that Godwin is the 360th Star Guardian, but if he does have the Fifth Dragon, why would Rua have Power Tool Dragon?

Someone on utube said that his theory on Rua' date=' is that the 5th Dragon was destroyed, and rebuilt by Rua's monsters, making her the 5th Signer. They do look very similar, but I do like the first one better.

[/quote']

I highly doubt that, but could you post the link to this video?

I'll admit that Power Tool Dragon looks similar to the Fifth Dragon. However' date=' the evidence for Godwin's position as the Fifth Signer, besides from being the Star Guardian, is quite overwhelming. He's the only one who actually knows something about the Fifth Signer, enough to know who it is. Also, he has the birthmark, which should indicate that he's in possession of the Dragon as well.

[/quote']

About time you admit the similarities in appearances, now we only need to convince Blood Rose. I lol that Godwin is the 360th Star Guardian, but if he does have the Fifth Dragon, why would Rua have Power Tool Dragon?

Why do the Big Five have the Five-Headed Dragon? Why does Kaiba have his BEUD? Why does Takasu have his Chain Dragon? Why does Kiryu have OHED, when his boss monster - in his deck, that is - is Jibakushin Ccapac Apu?

Because everyone wants a big dragon. That's why.

[/quote']

Why do the Big Five have the Five-Headed Dragon? Why does Kaiba have his BEUD? Why does Takasu have his Chain Dragon? Why does Kiryu have OHED, when his boss monster - in his deck, that is - is Jibakushin Ccapac Apu?

Really because the dragon is the primary symbol of power since ancient times that would be eventually tamed by a warrior or spellcaster...

Blue-Eyes White Dragon VS Dark Magician

Armed Dragons VS Neos

Red Dragon Archfiend VS Junk Warrior

Well said Umbra lol

Still the moment where Power Tool glances at Rua almost slightly concerned even (maybe I'm reading into it too much lol) gets me.

Seriously' date=' what's wrong about it?

[/quote']

It was cute to see it show some kind of concern. Maybe it really is a reincarnation of the fifth dragon. Guess we'll find out.

[/quote']

The Big Five had Five-Headed Dragon in the Virtual World the first time because they programmed themselves as it. The second time, you were able to choose what your Deck was made out of, so they chose Five-Headed Dragon again. Kaiba had BEUD since Season 1 pretty much ignored whether or not you had the actual Fusion Card. Takasu had Iron Chain Dragon simply because it's part of an arcetype and happens to fail more than Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth. Kiryu has OHED simply because it's a Dark Synchro.

Archived