Very rare contest! Finished.^_^

Brittle Ice

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just sent you 10 points

Here is my card

(Picture by PearlPhoenix at www.deviantart.com)

[align=center]32771px6.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 face-up Effect Monsters with different names, or by its effect. You can Tribute this card and 1 other face-up monster to negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect, and return that monster to the top of the owner's Deck. If you negate an effect of an Effect Monster your opponent controls this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position during the End Phase.[/align]

ABC Gun,I've received your points.

Grale,I've already decided tasks for all of my rounds,so sorry,...Round 2 hasn't begun yet.

Maxscool,your card needs to be LIGHT Machine/Gemini monster,so change it ASAP!!!And is that Fire Monarch's pic???

And Konnie,thanks for supporting me at the CamosityDude's contest!!!And helping me in here!!!

^_^

X-L Yeahhhh,I think round 1 is perfect for your new deck,right???

The card you create here can become part of your bullet deck.If I'm not mistaken,all of your bullet monsters are LIGHT Machines,...

^_^

OK!!!

One thing guys.

You will know the results before noon,because I will be in school when it is noon here,...

You will know at 07:00.Maybe even eariler.

I will PM those who need to post their card for an extra round and I'll post Round 2 task.

Those who enter extra round 1 will have 6 hours to PM me their card.Others-work on your round 2 card!!!

^_^

yeah, but gemini's are not the worlds greatest. I only except gigaplant, blazewing, and Il Budd.

The card here is still a card I might put in the set, cuz it would support the set. Feast your eyes!

[spoiler=my card:] 64584uf9.jpg

Effect:

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

-You can negate the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster and destroy it by removing 1 Machine-Type monster on your side of the field from play. Once per turn, Special Summon 1 Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard that is Level 4 or lower. If you cannot, destroy this card.

heres my card

165949wq1.jpg

effect:When this card is summoned it is treated as a Normal Summoned monster.When this card is in play draw two cards,reveal the cards to your opponent and if one of the cards were like below trigger the effect:

monster and monster:destroy this card

monster and spell:activate the spell card

trap and spell:inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent.

Any other cards than those combos will do nothing.

[spoiler=Here's my card:]TMNT.png

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are required for monsters Level 5 or more. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target. If this card is destroyed by battle and removed from play, Special Summon 4 "Ninja Turtle Tokens" (Reptile-Type/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 1500/DEF 0) in Defense Position. The "Ninja Turle Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set). You cannot Summon any monster during the turn you activate this effect.

Hard to find that pic. I don't think I can pass this round....T_T

I stopped lolspeaking...

Here's my card:

untitledcopy.jpg

Here's the effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are requires for monsters Level 5 or more. This card cannot attack in the same turn it is Summoned. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. Once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects:

- Destroy one Spell or Trap card on your side of the Field.

- Tribute this monster to inflict 1000 point of Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

KK done.

Archived