Very rare contest! Finished.^_^

Brittle Ice

Thegreatunknown,I'll rate your card soon.

And Laytonwb-STOP SPAMMING!!!CAN'T YOU SEE THAT ALL PEOPLE ARE TELLING YOU TO STOP POSTING YOUR CARDS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STARTED CONTEST???ME-FURIOUS!!!

(no smilie at the end)

Thegreatunknown,your card's type is supposed to be Reptile,not Lizard.

But,since it is the same thing,you don't need to change it,...

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my entry for round 2

82323yu6.jpg

[spoiler=effect] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are requires for monsters Level 5 or more. This card cannot attack in the same turn it is Summoned. Unless you pay 500 Life Points, this monster cannot attack. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target. If this card inflicts damage to your opponrnts lifepoints, that damage becomes 2000.

I've got my card!

125287kx8.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are required for monsters Level 5 or more. This card cannot attack in the turn that it is Summoned. Unless you pay 500 Life Points, this monster cannot attack. Each time this card destroys 1 monster on your opponents side of the field, draw 1 card. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, your must select the Toon Monster as an attack target.

ToonSinisterSerpant.png

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are required for monsters Level 5 or more. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target. This monster cannot be destroyed in battle. If this card is sent to your Graveyard because "Toon World" was destroyed, you can add this card and "Toon World" from your Graveyard to your hand during your next Standby Phase.

here's one from me:

154661ca6.jpg

effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side the field. This card cannot attack in the turn that it is Summoned. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy a number of Spell or Trap Cards that your opponent controls equal to the number of turn that this card was on the field divided by 4. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, your must select the Toon Monster as an attack target.

the image was drawn by me. hope you like!

My cards ready :)

87897ka7.jpg

Effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side the field. This card cannot attack in the turn that it is Summoned. For every face up continuous spell card on your opponints side of the field this card gains 200 attack and deffence points.

Heres my card

163358ni3.jpg

Effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side the field. This card cannot attack in the turn that it is Summoned. For every one of your opponents standby phases this card gains 250 ATK points.

Eh... Couldn't think of a good name for it...

More like the newer Toon Monsters

xkn8nc.jpg

[spoiler= Effect:]This card cannot declare an attack on the turn it was Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, destroy this card. While "Toon World" is face-up on the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this card is Summoned destroy all Beast-Type monsters on the field. Neither player can Summon Beast-Type monsters. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points you can draw 1 card from your Deck. If the drawn card was a Reptile-Type monster send it to the Graveyard to have this card gain 500 ATK.

Archived