The Battle Universe FINISHED PLZ LOCK

.Legend

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....I CANT WAIT, HERE! This is a tough one...

Monkeybuoy -Archane Forest Archer

†Gravity Binder† - Galactic Ranger - VFX 11

Flinsbon -Stalactite Dragon

Thw wind was heavy as the Galactic Ranger - VFX 11 chalanged the Stalactit dragon to a battle. Then at a instant, the ranger shot out a lazer and hit buned the dragons arm. He fired another one wich the dragon froze with his ice breath. then he flew up and shot a missle state at the fierce dragon, with he wasent fast enough to dodge and got hit. With what little energy he had left, he froze the rangers feet a gave a mighty roar! "The signal!" The Archane Forest Archer mumble then shot a arrow that pierced the rangers metalic head. The ranger failed and warped back to earth. The dragon and the Archers trust in each over grew emensly as it ended.

Winners,

MonkeyBuoy

Flinsbon

Loosers,

†Gravity Binder† (Like I said, nothing personal, points for effort sent )

Start posting those equipt cards survivers!

eeh, its not my best card, but heres my equip card to my "Arcane Forest Archer"

78864yw3.jpg

This card can only be equipped to "Arcane Forest Archer." When "Arcane Forest Archer" declares an attack or activates its effect, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 face-down card on the field, randomly select 1 card in your opponent's hand and send it to the Graveyard, and inflict 300 damage to your opponent. During your Main Phase, you can send this card to the Graveyard and decrease the ATK of all monsters on your side the field by 300 to randomly select 3 cards in your opponent's Deck and send them to the Graveyard.

Archived