WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Monday Night Raw – Rocky Road][align=center]WWEHDLogo.jpg

[/align]

San Diego - California

Tons of bright red fireworks explode across the stage area as the live crowd is excited and ready to go!

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Monday Night Raw! This is Michael Cole alongside Jerry "The King" Lawler and we are live from the Boston Garden in Boston, Massachusetts!"

"And tonight Michael, our Road to Summerslam Tournament rolls into it's second round and finishes up it's first round! We're going to see three Tournament Matches tonight, all of which are Main Event Caliber!"

"That's right Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP, will go one-on-one with The Undertaker! And, Shawn Michaels will battle Jeff Hardy!"

"And in addition to those two, Ace Diamond will battle Striker Boyd in what is sure to be a Match full of tension and hopefully exciting competition!"

"As of this moment, we're not sure who will be Guest Hosting Monday Night Raw tonight, but we're told that he or she will be arriving at the arena in just a little while, so we'll keep you updated!"

Jeff Hardy

The crowd jumps to their feet, screaming, cheering, and jeering for none-other than Jeff Hardy! Hardy runs out onto the stage to receive another loud pop, and stops in the center of the stage. He begins doing his dancing, flipping his arms back and forth, causing the pyros on his sides to go off. After a moment, Hardy proceeds down the ramp, and meets the ring apron. Hardy jumps up on the steps, and taunts the crowd with his index & middle finger extended on both hands, both arms out to the side.

"What an ovation for the Charismatic Enigma! Jeff Hardy was screwed out of the World Title by The Miz, and Hardy's is one-hundred and ten percent determined to regain the Championship at Summerslam! In order to do that, he's gotta defeat The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels! It's not an easy challenge to say the least!"

"Shawn Michaels has beaten pretty much everyone there is to beat, but Jeff Hardy isn't like everyone; he's a high-flying, extreme athlete who will take risk after risk to achieve victory. If nothing else, this Match is going to be exciting."

Shawn Michaels

The level of excitement in the arena multiplies as “Sexy Boy” begins to play and The Heart Break Kid bursts into the arena. The entire crowd stands in a show of respect as Shawn Michaels makes his way down the ramp. He stops in the center of the ramp and drops to his knees before extending his arms to his sides as fireworks explode across the ramp. Michaels puts his hands together and looks to the sky in a moment of prayer before getting to his feet and high-fiving a bunch of fans before entering the ring.

"Monday Night Raw is practically full of Main Events tonight, and really none of the Matches look to be better than another. All three Main Event Matches have the potential to steal the show, and by the end of the night we'll know for sure which one did."

"Shawn Michaels has been dealing with Ace Diamond for a long time now in what's been a very personal feud. By winning this Match, Shawn Michaels can advance to the next round of the Tournament and hopefully he won't have to worry about Ace Diamond anymore."

First Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Shawn Michaels [Road to Summerslam Tournament]

Match: Last week, the Tournament Matches didn't disappoint and with a Match Card like this it's hard to believe they will tonight. Michaels and Hardy circle each other in the ring for a moment. Jeff Hardy extends his hand and the two shake hands, showing a sign of respect before the Match gets underway. The two lock-up in the center of the ring. Hardy hits a Snapmare Takedown on Michaels and tries a Leg Scissor, but Michaels quickly shifts out of it and gets to his feet. Again they circle each other. They lock up a second time and Hardy hits a kick to the chest. He rebounds off the ropes and Michaels goes for a Back Body Drop, but Hardy rolls over his back and lands on his feet behind him. Michaels turns around and Hardy tries a Twist of Fate early on, but Michaels blocks it and pushes Hardy into the ropes. He grabs Hardy and rolls backwards, going for a Roll-Up pin but only getting a one count. The fans are already getting into it as the two get to their feet and stare each other down, having just got a taste of each other's skill level.

"This Match has gotten off to a very fast-paced start as we just saw. Shawn Michaels may have the veteran advantage in a sort, but there's no overlooking Jeff Hardy. These two are going to have to go all-out if they have any intention of winning this Match."

"I can't really put it any better than that, Michael. Jeff Hardy and Shawn Michaels are almost evenly-matched, but in different ways. They have contrasting styles and not only does that make for an interesting bout, it makes for a competitive one as well."

As the two stare at each other, "Hardy!" chants fill one half of the arena while "HBK!" chants fill the other. Hardy applies a Headlock and Michaels battles out of it quickly. He tries a Back Drop, but Hardy flips backwards and lands on his feet. Michaels turns around and Hardy hits a couple of Right Hands to the face. He goes for an Irish Whip and tries to follow it up with a Back Body Drop, but Michaels hits a kick to the face. Michaels rebounds off the ropes and hits a Clothesline, taking Hardy and himself down. After a moment of laying on the mat, Michaels "kips up" to his feet and gets a big pop from the crowd. He taunts the crowd and even shakes the ring ropes for a moment, trying to build some momentum. "HBK!" chants continue to fill the arena while some "Hardy!" chants do as well. Michaels climbs to the top turnbuckle. Looks to drop the elbow, but no! Hardy rolls out of the way!

Michaels rolls around on the mat, not so much receiving the "high risk, high reward" feel. Jeff Hardy crawls over to the ropes. He pulls himself to his feet and moves toward Michaels. He grabs The Heart Break Kid and locks him in the clutch. He goes for the Twist of Fate, but Michaels blocks it a second time. Hardy stumbles forward and turns around. He narrowly ducks a Sweet Chin Music attempt from Shawn Michaels. Hardy grabs Michaels and hits a Falling Reverse DDT. He tries a cover, but Michaels kicks out at two. Hardy gets to his feet first and grabs Michaels. He goes for a Facebuster Suplex, but Michaels hits some Right Hands to the chest and hits a regular Suplex on Hardy. He tries a cover, but Hardy rolls the shoulder up at two. The crowd begins to clap as both superstars lay on the mat. "1!" "2!" The Referee's count begins; if neither superstar gets up before the ten count, it'll end in a draw, something that would be very good for every other participant in the Tournament. "3!" "4!" Hardy tries to pull himself to his feet, but he falls back to the mat. "5!" "6!" "7!" Michaels crawls to the corner. Using both arms, he gets himself to his feet. The Referee stops his count. Hardy runs toward Michaels in the corner and goes for a Clothesline, but Michaels ducks it. Hardy keeps running, up the turnbuckle, WHISPER IN THE WIND! The crowd pops huge!

"Jeff Hardy with that Whisper in the Wind out of nowhere! If he can capitalize here, or even make the cover, he could win it!"

"The amount of effort that both superstars are giving in this contest is just incredible! The crowd is extremely into this contest, Michael, and they should be!"

Jeff Hardy slowly crawls toward the cover. He manages to get one arm over Shawn Michaels' chest. "1! 2! Three--no!" Barely, just barely Shawn Michaels got the shoulder up! Hardy doesn't believe it; he rolls off of Michaels and toward the ring apron. "Hardy!" chants fill the arena. Jeff Hardy gets to a vertical base on the ring apron. Michaels gets to his feet and moves toward him, but Hardy hits a Headbutt to the chest. Michaels staggers backwards and Hardy grabs him. He flips over, Sunset Flip Pin! Cover! One, Two, no! Michaels rolls out of it. Both superstars roll to their feet and run toward each other, perhaps having the same idea as they collide in the center of the ring, taking each other out with a Clothesline as the crowd pops.

"1!" "2!" Again the Referee begins a count. Neither superstar wants to lose, and the crowd knows how disappointing it would be if both of them did. They begin to clap, trying to will both superstars to their feet. "3!" "4!" "5!" Hardy gets to his feet. He pulls Michaels to his feet. They exchange blows, getting in about five or so shots each. Michaels hits a Ric Flair-like Chop to his opponent's chest and the crowd goes "Woooo!" Michaels hits another, and a third. Hardy appears to be in pain, but manages to duck the fourth one. Michaels runs out of the corner and Hardy hits a Back Body Drop! He taunts the crowd to a huge ovation. Hardy picks Michaels up and grabs him. He goes for the Twist of Fate, but again Michaels blocks it. He pushes Hardy into the ropes. Hardy rebounds--SWEET CHIN MUSIC! Hardy it out of it! Michaels hooks the legs! "1! 2! 3!"

Winner: Shawn Michaels

"Michaels did it! Shawn Michaels just defeated Jeff Hardy to advance in the Road to Summerslam Tournament! The Heart Break Kid is one step closer to competing for the World Heavyweight Title at Summerslam!"

"That Match was unbeliveable, Michael! Jeff Hardy and Shawn Michaels put on one hell of a Match, and we're all winners here tonight after seeing such a blockbuster Match!"

"That was twenty-two minutes of excitement, but we're just getting started here! We've still got two more Main Event Matches, plus we're going to find out who the Guest Host will be! I'm told the Guest Host has just arrived, and that means we'll find out who it is, next!"

Commercial break

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Monday Night Raw, and please welcome my Guest at this time, MVP!" Cheers fill the packed Boston Garden as the man who will face The Undertaker in the Main Event tonight appears on the TitanTron next to Todd Grisham. He's dressed in his ring attire and looks ready to go. "MVP tonight, you face perhaps the biggest challenge of your career thus far when you step into the ring with The Phenom, The Undertaker." The crowd pops. "What's your mindset going into this Match?"

"Todd, let me explain somethin to you." He continues, looking confident. It is physically impossible for a man to step into the ring with a man like The Undertaker and not feel somewhat intimidated. It just is. The man's made a career out of taking out anyone and everyone that gets in his way." The crowd cheers. "But never before has The Deadman stepped into the ring with me. You see, with my past I've been through hell and back, and I'm still here to talk about it." Some cheers as he continues. "I am not sayin that I'm goin into this Match tonight without some concern, but I tell you what I am sayin. I ain't backin down from The Undertaker, and I'm sure as hell gonna bring the fight." Huge pop. "Cause ya see Deadman, this is the opportunity of a lifetime, and you can bet your ass that my mindset going into this thing is that I'm gonna win it. But if I'm goin down, it ain't gonna be without one hell of a fight!" "MVP!" chants fill the arena as The Ballin' Superstar walks down the hallway, just over an hour away from the biggest Match of his life.

"Well MVP is confident, but many men have tried to defeat The Undertaker and many men have failed. Can MVP do what many see as impossible tonight?"

"I don't know Michael, but I do know this. It's time to meet our Guest Host, and he's already made an announcement tonight. During the commercial break, whoever it is that's Guest Hosting tonight has announced that "The Guru of Greatness" John Morrison will battle the unique Zack Ryder at Summerslam!"

Ric Flair

"I don't believe it! King, can it be?!"

The crowd goes wild as "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair strides into the arena, a bright smile on his face, thus answering Michael Cole's question. He stands on the center of the stage and adjusts his suit before making his way down the ramp, high-fiving tons of fans before entering the ring. "Naitch" asks for a microphone and gets one as he tries to quiet the crowd down.

"It is, Michael! "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair is tonight's Guest Host!"

"Woooooooooooooo!" The crowd pops. "Man, is it good to be back! No, it's better than good, it's great!" "Woo!" chants from the crowd fill the arena. "I gotta tell ya I'm lovin this whole Guest Host Concept. Woo! It's a great way to give the WWE Universe some variety, and I think both Guest Hosts have been very entertaining. However, neither of them were The Nature Boy! Woo!" The crowd pops again. "Tonight's show will be nothing short of unprecedented! I have already announced that at Summerslam, the biggest party of the Summer, John Morrison will step into the ring with Zack Ryder!" Some cheers. "Yeah, that'll be good, but that's only the start of things to come tonight. See--"

Kane

The Nature Boy stops talking and looks toward the stage as The Big Red Machine Kane makes his way down to the ring with an angry look on his face. "Naitch" seems a bit concerned, but nothing that he's too worried about.

"What is Kane doing out here, King? If I was Ric Flair, I'd probably get out of the ring right about now."

"I'm not sure to be honest, Michael."

Kane's music stops playing and The Big Red Monster gets a microphone. He towers over "Naitch", breathing heavily. "I demand that you put me in a Match with Striker Boyd here tonight." He pauses. The crowd boos. "It would be in your best interest to comply with my demands, because if you don't, you're going to suffer the consequences.

"Woo! Lemme see if I understand what'chyer sayin." He continues. "You want me to put you in a Match with a man who's already beaten you?" The crowd cheers. Kane looks angry. "I'm afraid I can't do that, Kane. See, Striker Boyd has a Match tonight against Ace Diamond, and unfortunately for you I'm not going to change it. So what you need to do, is get to the back and--" Kane grabs Ric Flair by the throat. He lifts him up into the air and drives him into the mat with a devastating Chokeslam. The crowd boos.

"Come on! What the hell? Kane just Chokeslammed Ric Flair!"

"Well I don't know what to make of this, but I'm betting that Ric Flair isn't so excited about being the Guest Host now, Michael."

Kane continues to breathe heavily. He grabs Ric Flair by the head and pulls him to his feet. The crowd continues to boos as one of their favorite WWE Legends is getting attacked for no reason. Kane kicks Flair in the chest and grabs him by the throat. A SECOND CHOKESLAM! Driving The Nature Boy into the mat. “Don’t wanna make the Match now?!” Kane yells in Ric Flair’s face. He stands on the throat of the WWE Hall of Famer, boos continuing to fill the arena.

”This assault, this flat-out assault is just vicious, King! Someone needs to get out here and help Ric Flair, Kane has just snapped!”

The Big Red Machine exits the ring and grabs a steel chair. He throws it into the ring and enters the ring. He puts the chair in the corner between the second and third ropes and throws Ric Flair head-first into it. ‘Naitch’ falls to the mat, bleeding from his forehead now. “You Suck!” chants fill the arena while the crowd is somewhat speechless, watching this vicious attack. Kane grabs Ric Flair and pulls him to his feet. He grabs Flair and turns him upside down, standing right above the steel chair. No, not this! TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER ON THE STEEL CHAIR! Kane smiles evilly as Ric Flair lays lifeless in the center of the ring.

”My God...this is just unbelievable. Kane has just physically decimated Ric Flair and there’s nothing anyone can do about it.”

Commercial break

”Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to the longest running episodic television show in history! I’m Michael Cole alongside Jerry Lawler and King, it’s pretty hard to fathom the disgusting assault we just witnessed moments ago.”

”It’s hard to even talk about it Michael, but yes. The Nature Boy Ric Flair was supposed to be our Guest Host for the night when he was viciously assaulted by Kane.”

”Kane demanded a Rematch with Striker Boyd, and when ‘Naitch’ refused, he got one hell of a beating. We understand that Ric Flair has been rushed to a nearby medical facility, and as for Kane, who knows what he’s willing to do to get another shot at Striker Boyd.”

”Think about this, Michael. If Kane had no remorse for doing what he just did to Ric Flair because he couldn’t get a Match with Striker, imagine what he’s going to do if he actually gets one. I wouldn’t want to be the United States Champion right now, I tell you that much.”

”Well, we hope The Nature Boy will have a speedy recovery, but the show must go on. And speaking of going on, we’re just moments away from the next Match in what has been a huge Tournament so far. The Road to Summerslam Tournament is a big deal to pretty much all of the participants, and I’m sure the World’s Champion Edge is watching all of the Matches, getting a good idea of what his competition will be like at the Biggest Party of the Summer.”

Zack Ryder

The unique – to say the least – Zack Ryder enters the arena to boos. He walks to the ring with an arrogant smile, wearing a purple headband that matches his purple sunglasses. His wrestling tights are red, and most of the right part of the tights are cut off. He slides into the ring and climbs to the top rope, yelling “Woo Woo Woo!” to the crowd.

”Here’s a man who I think it’s safe to assume feels he should be in the Road to Summerslam Tournament, Michael. I don’t know what’s bigger, Zack Ryder’s ego or the fact that he’s going to face “The Guru of Greatness” John Morrison at Summerslam!”

”Certainly one could argue that John Morrison has Zack Ryder’s number, but that could change this Thursday on WWE Superstars when Ryder teams with Kane to face Saruto Desa and John Morrison! I’m not so sure that Match is a good idea, as Kane appears to have snapped.”

“Will you people shut up already?” The crowd boos as the unique Zack Ryder stands in the center of the ring, microphone in hand. “I’m tired of hearing about John Morrison.” The crowd pops at the mention of Morrison’s name. “You people idolize Morrison because of his “eight-pack abs”, his “wisdom”, his “fashion sense”. Well let me explain something to you; John Morrison is nothing but a wanna-be Zack Ryder.” He lowers the microphone for a moment and smiles as the crowd boos, yet actually believing that he’s right in what he’s saying. “See, the doubters will be proved wrong at Summerslam when I defeat John Morrison once and for all, and prove that the future of Raw is – infact – Zack Ryder. Woo, Woo, Woo! You know it!”

”If there’s one thing we know for sure, it’s that Zack Ryder isn’t worried in the slightest about his Pay-Per-View encounter in just three weeks. Then again, is that his confidence talking or does Ryder really believe he can defeat Morrison?”

The young, exciting Cloud White bursts into the arena with his always-exciting Tag Team Partner Axle Comuteza at his side. Cloud makes his way to the ring, while Axle follows him dressed in street clothes. They both high-five a bunch of fans before entering the ring.

”Well Michael, we know this is going to be quite a challenge for Ryder, confidence or not! Cloud White moves like a tornado inside that ring, and although he and Axle have had somewhat of a “bad luck” streak over the past couple of weeks, this Match is a great way to get back on victory road.”

Second Match: Zack Ryder vs. Cloud White (w/Axle Comuteza)

Match: Ryder tries a Hammer Lock early on, but Cloud quickly ducks it and slides backwards through the legs. He trips Ryder and spins around near his head. He hits a Standing Moonsault on Ryder, who’s face-down against the mat to a pretty big pop. Cloud turns him over and tries a cover early, but Ryder gets the shoulder up at one. Ryder rolls to his feet and Cloud tries to duck a Clothesline, but is unable to do so. Ryder taunts the crowd and drops an elbow to the upper-chest area of his opponent. “Woo, Woo, Woo!” He yells to the crowd and they boo. He tries a cover, but perhaps wasted too much time taunting as Cloud kicks out at two. Ryder applies a Chinlock before putting one leg over Cloud, locking in a bit of a unique Submission Hold, matching Ryder’s unique style. Axle begins to slam the ring apron to get the crowd clapping as they try to will the high-flyer to his feet.

”There you see the unique offense of Zack Ryder coming into play with that Submission Hold. I like how Ryder’s focusing the attack on the neck and upper chest area of his opponent, as focusing on one or two body parts can really damage your opponent’s offense.”

”Zack Ryder is really getting a good warm-up here, King. John Morrison’s moveset is largely-based on high-flying as well, so this is good practice. Not that I’m saying Cloud White is you know, not on Ryder’s level, but it’s a good opportunity for both men.”

Cloud begins to get to a vertical base, willing himself to one knee. Cloud hits an elbow to the chest, but Ryder wisely slams his head into the mat knowing that he was close to breaking the Submission Hold. He hits some Kicks to the chest and the crowd continues to boo. Ryder grabs Cloud and goes for a Suplex, but Cloud lands on his feet. He runs to the ropes and springboards off them, grabbing Ryder with his legs and hitting a Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissors to a big pop. Axle tells his Tag Team Partner to get to his feet. Cloud gets to his feet first and moves toward his opponent. He grabs him and pulls him to his feet, but Ryder blocks a DDT and throws Cloud shoulder-first into the turnbuckle. Ryder tries a Roll-Up, “1! 2!”, wait, the Referee realizes that Ryder has hits feet on the ropes and stops the count. Cloud hits a Dropkick on Ryder, who rolls to his feet quickly. He hits a second Dropkick and the crowd pops. He tries a third, but Ryder holds onto the ropes and Cloud lands on the mat. Ryder rolls forward into a Bridge Pin, but Cloud kicks out at two.

”The styles between these two are similar in a lot of ways, although they do have their noticeable differences. Zack Ryder tries to slow the Match down at times with the Submission Holds and power moves, whereas Cloud will just throw a high-flying blockbuster at you when you least expect it.”

Ryder climbs to the second rope. He waits for Cloud to get to his feet while Axle watches on from the outside of the ring. Cloud gets to his feet and Ryder leaps off the ropes, going for a Leg Lariat. Cloud ducks it and Ryder lands right on the mat. The high-flyer rebounds off the ropes and hits a Throwback on a sitting Ryder. He goes for a cover, but Ryder kicks out at two. Cloud rebounds off the ropes and goes for a Float-Over DDT, but Ryder blocks it. He throws Cloud face-first into the mat. Ryder drops a Leg to the back of the head and tries a cover, but Cloud kicks out at two. He gets frustrated and yells at the Referee before trying another cover. Again, Cloud kicks out. Axle smiles on the outside while the crowd begins to cheer, a few “Cloud!” chants filling the arena.

Both superstars get to their feet. Ryder hits a kick to the chest. He goes for the Zack Attack, but Cloud reverses it, not wanting to lose. Cloud grabs Ryder’s arm and lifts it over his head before pulling him to the mat, hitting a Flatliner. He tries a cover, this could do it, “1! 2! Three—no!” Zack Ryder gets the shoulder up! Ryder gets to his feet and Cloud runs toward the turnbuckle. He leaps, flips backwards, SKY HIGH?! No! Ryder catches him! Ryder pushes Cloud face-first into the turnbuckle. Grabs him, ZACK ATTACK! Cover, “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Zack Ryder

”Cloud White gave a strong effort, but Zack Ryder’s perhaps veteran experience was enough to give him the win on this night. John Morrison isn’t going to have an easy task ahead of him when he faces that man at Summerslam.”

”Zack Ryder has an attitude, and he’s pretty cocky, but he’s good, maybe even good enough to back up what he says as we’ve seen often in recent weeks.”

”And still to come tonight, one of the biggest Main Events in the history of Monday Night Raw, The Undertaker takes on MVP for the first time ever in the Road to Summerslam Tournament. MVP says you can’t help but be intimidated by The Undertaker, but that’s not going to stop him from winning tonight. Can he live up to his word?”

”Plus we’re getting a special treat here, Michael! Smackdown Diva and Unified Divas Champion Amber Wattkins will have her first Title Defense when she defends the Unified Divas Championship against Jillian Hall right here tonight!”

”Coming up next, we’re going to see a battle that will be nothing short of brutal, and as of late personal. Ace Diamond claims that he’s the best in the business and unfortunately for many he’s lived up to it, as Ace Diamond has not been pinned or made to submit since making his WWE Debut. Striker Boyd would love to be the one to end his Undefeated Streak and get a measure of revenge, but can he? We’ll find out—next!”

Commercial break

Striker Boyd

The United States Champion enters the arena to a massive ovation from the live crowd. He stands on the ramp looking confident. He holds the United States Championship Belt above his head and red, white, and blue fireworks explode on the stage. He puts the Title over his shoulder and walks down the ramp, high-fiving some fans along the way.

”Welcome back, and Michael I’ve been told that Ric Flair is in a very bad condition right about now, they’re saying possibly even critical. We’ll try and keep everyone updated if we receive more information.”

”Certainly we wish the best to Ric Flair, and I for one wish the best to Striker Boyd here tonight. Ace Diamond’s actions toward Shawn Michaels and other WWE superstars have been disgusting, and I want to see him knocked down a few pegs here tonight.”

”I can’t help but wonder if Striker Boyd’s backstage brawl with The Miz last week will play a part in this Match, Michael. We know that Striker Boyd attacked The Miz after the Former World Heavyweight Champion slapped him across the face, and Boyd had to be carried out of the arena by security. The Miz’s condition wasn’t great, and he ended up losing extremely fast to The Undertaker.”

”If there’s one thing that we know about The Miz, it’s that he likes to get involved in other people’s business. Will he do that tonight? I’m not sure.”

“Striker Boyd...what a disappointment.” The crowd boos heavily as Ace Diamond enters the arena, no theme music playing. “I’ve beaten you once, and I assure you tonight will be no different.” Boyd rolls his eyes, already annoyed. “But I’m not going to waste my time talking to you; it’s not worth it. I just thought I’d notify you that earlier today I spoke to WWE Headquarters, and given the nature of our last Match, they’ve decided to make his a No Count Out Match. I guess that’s beneficial to me more than you, because when you try to run away you’re not going to be able to.”

Third Match: Striker Boyd vs. Ace Diamond [Road to Summerslam Tournament]

Match: Boyd and Ace stand in the center of the ring, staring at one another. *Ding! Ding!* Woah! The bell rings and it’s on as Striker Boyd fires away with lightning-fast Right Hands, backing his opponent into the ropes. Boyd grabs Ace and Irish Whips him across the ring. Ace rebounds and hits a knee to the face. Ace grabs Boyd and hits an Uppercut. He hits a second one, garnering some boos from the crowd. Ace locks in the cluctch and grabs Boyd’s arm. He turns around and hits a Swinging Neckbreaker. He hooks both legs for the cover, but Boyd kicks out at two. Boyd gets to his knees and the crowd tries to will the United States Champion to his feet. Ace rebounds off the ropes and—OH! Running Kick to the side of the head! Ace hooks the leg again, but Striker manages to kick out at two and a half. Ace drops an elbow to the back of the neck, and a second one. He slams Boyd’s head into the mat twice before taunting the crowd. He grabs Boyd’s arm and bends it into a Hammerlock Position. He places his knee against the bent arm before applying a Reverse Chinlock. Slowly, yet methodically, Ace applies pressure, trying to wear out his opponent.

”This Submission Hold looks unbelievably painful here. Ace pretty much has it so Striker Boyd is unable to move, add the pain there and you’ve got one hell of a move.”

”I don’t like Ace Diamond at all, Michael. Unfortunately, there’s no denying the fact that Ace Diamond really is as good as he says he is.”

Ace continues to apply pressure as Striker Boyd struggles to break the hold. “Striker!” chants begin to fill the arena and the United States Champion begins to crawl toward the ropes. Just as he’s about to reach them, Ace breaks the hold and hits a Forearm to the back of the head. He exits the ring and pulls Striker’s head under the third rope so he’s half inside the ring and half outside the ring. Boyd is still out of it, having barely managed to withstand the Submission Hold. Ace backs up, with evil intentions. He runs forward, going for a Punt Kick, but Boyd moves back narrowly avoiding what would have been a Match ender. Boyd gets to his feet and perhaps without even thinking runs to the turnbuckle, leaps, with Ace still on the outside. MOONSAULT! Boyd leaps backwards off the top to the outside, taking Ace by surprise and taking him down too. From the “Holy Sh*t” chants that fill the arena, you can tell that the crowd is shocked to see such an awesome aerial move, and from Striker Boyd at that.

”King, did you see the height, the air that Striker Boyd got on that move? Talk about awesome!”

”It was definitely an act of desperation, because we rarely ever see Striker Boyd pull a high-flying move out of his arsenal, but that one undoubtedly paid off.”

With the “No Count-Out” stipulation in effect, Boyd rolls Ace into the ring. He places his hand on the back of his head, still in a lot of pain from the in-ring Running Kick earlier. He goes for a cover, but Ace kicks out at two and a half for a near fall. Boyd tries another cover, knowing neither Ace nor himself have much fight left in them after a Match like this. Ace kicks out at two again. Both superstars get to their feet. Ace goes for a Right Hand, but Boyd ducks it. He pulls Ace toward him and—99 CRUSHER! This is it! Cover! One! Two! Three—no! Ace someway, somehow gets the shoulder up! Boyd looks around the arena. The crowd cheers—it’s win time. Boyd signals for the Strikeout and measures up his opponent. Ace gets to his feet and turns around, Boyd runs, Strikeout! NO! Ace ducks it. Wait! DIAMONDBREAKER! The crowd boos heavily as both superstars fall to the mat. Ace hurries to the cover, ready to advance in the Tournament. “1! 2! Three it’s—kickout!” A deafening pop rocks the arena while Ace Diamond sits up, beside himself in disbelief.

”No way! Striker Boyd has just become the first person to kick out of a Diamondbreaker, and this crowd – along with Ace Diamond – is in shock!”

”I knew Striker Boyd was determined, but I never expected him to kick out of that! Ace Diamond’s painful, devastating finisher has met it’s Match!”

Striker climbs to the top rope for a second time, looking to cash in on high risk, high reward. As Ace stumbles to his feet, Boyd takes a leap of faith and hits an impressive High-Cross Body. Ace somehow turns it into an Oklahoma Roll, but Boyd kicks out at two. Rolls to his feet and Ace tries a second Diamondbreaker, but Boyd blocks it and tries a Roll-Up. Ace rolls out again. Ace climbs to the second turnbuckle and goes for a Dropkick, but Striker grabs his legs and somehow bounces him off the ropes before hitting a Match-ending Powerbomb. Cover! Boyd’s going to Round 2! “1! 2! Three—Ace gets his foot on the bottom rope!” “This is awesome!” chants fill the arena. Even though the crowd hates Ace, they know he can put on quite a Match.

”We saw Striker’s determination earlier, and Ace’s right now! How could anyone kick out of a Powerbomb with that much impact?”

Boyd Irish Whips Ace into the corner. He goes for a Clothesline, but Ace elbows him in the face. Ace hits an Uppercut. He climbs to the second turnbuckle and hits a Diving Axe Handle. HE tries a cover, but Boyd kicks out at one. The momentum seems to be building as the United States Champion gets to his feet. He blocks a Right Hand from Ace and hits one of his own. Boyd goes for an Irish Whip, but Ace counters into a Scoop Powerslam. The crowd boos as he walks to the corner with a smile on his face. He begins to “tune up the band”, making a mockery of his former “mentor” Shawn Michaels. As Boyd staggers to his feet, Ace tries Sweet Chin Music, but Boyd ducks it. Rebounds off the ropes, STRIKEOUT! It’s over! Hooks the legs! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Striker Boyd

”Ace Diamond was so sure of himself, and while he did come close to victory, Striker Boyd willed through it and picked up the biggest win of his career!”

”The big Matches continue, as next week Striker Boyd will face The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels in the other Semi-Final Match of the Road to Summerslam Tournament!”

Commercial break

We return live as “Popstar” Jillian Hall is standing in the corner, waiting for the Match to begin. There’s no singing on this night, as she realizes how big of an opportunity is being presented here. The crowd boos as she taunts in the ring, though.

”The WWE Divas are smart, sexy, and powerful, and I guess you could say whoever holds the Unified Divas Championship is the smartest, sexiest, and most powerful of them all.” Cole laughs.

”Seems accurate enough, Michael.” He continues. ”Rachel Delta sat atop that mountain for less than a week, though, as “The Extreme Vixen” Amber Wattkins managed to defeat her in a No Disqualification Match for the Title. Tonight, Amber will attempt to prove that her win wasn’t a fluke as she puts the most important Championship in Women’s Wrestling on the line.”

”Ever since she arrived on the scene a couple of months ago, Amber Wattkins has proved that she can hang with the best of them, picking up pinfall victories over numerous Smackdown Divas. Tonight, she’ll get an opportunity to defeat one of Raw’s finest.”

”The Unified Divas Championship – I’m told – can be defended on any Brand, meaning that whoever holds the Belt can appear on either Raw, ECW, or Smackdown. That pretty much makes Amber Wattkins a target to all Divas in the WWE Universe.”

Fourth Match: Jillian Hall vs. Amber Wattkins [unified Divas Championship]

Match: Some “Amber!” chants fill the arena as The Extreme Vixen tries to rile up the crowd. The two lock-up in the center of the ring and The Unified Divas Champion pushes her competition to the mat. The crowd cheers. Jillian gets to her feet and pushes Amber, getting in her face and taunting her. She slaps Amber in the face and the crowd boos. Amber looks around for a second, a clear-cut look of disappointment on her face. She turns around and hits a Lou Thesz Press, firing away at Jillian Hall with Right Hands. Jillian rolls over and begins hitting some blows of her own.

”Catfight! Catfight, Michael!”

Cole laughs. ”I see that, King. These Divas are just beating the hell out of each other here!”

Jillian grabs Amber and goes for a DDT, but Amber blocks it. She turns around and hits a Short-Arm Clothesline to a nice pop. She tries a cover, but Jillian kicks out at two. Amber gets to her feet and measures up her competition. Jillian runs forward and Amber drops her with a Clothesline. She hits a second one and grabs her opponent. She runs forward and hits a Running Powerslam. Cover, two, kickout!

Amber grabs Jillian, who screams. She lifts her arm over her shoulder like she was going for a Suplex, before twisting to the side and hitting a Spinning Hook Neckbreaker. Cover, “1! 2! 3!”

Winner [and still the Unified Divas Champion]: Amber Wattkins

”Well, it looks like the Unified Divas Championship is staying on Smackdown for now, but you can be sure we haven’t seen the last of Amber Wattkins on Monday Night Raw!”

”Ladies and gentlemen, coming up next is what many are calling the biggest Main Event in recent years. Will it live up to expectations? We’ll find out, next.”

Montel Vontavious Porter (M.V.P)

The crowd pops huge as The Ballin’ Superstar enters the arena, dressed in his usual attire, except in red. He walks half-way down the ramp, stops, and extends one arm to each side as a stream of fire explodes from the ramp. The crowd pops once again and MVP high-fives a few fans before sliding into the ring. He bounces off the ropes, then bounces off the opposite ropes, before performing a “Ballin’!” Taunt for the crowd.

M.V.P getting a huge ovation from this crowd, and I can only imagine what The Deadman will get, in what will no doubt be an unbelievable bout between two of the most talented superstars in the Business Today.”

”M.V.P said it’s impossible to not feel a sense of intimidation when you’re fighting against The Undertaker, but promised victory tonight. I’m not sure what’s going to happen, but it’s safe to say that M.V.P will be more challenging to defeat than The Miz was last week, Michael.”

The Undertaker

Undertaker walks out, causing the crowd to pop again! Taker slowly moves down the ramp, glaring at M.V.P. Takers coat slowly blows behind him, as Taker keeps his face hidden by his black hat. Once Taker reaches the stairs, he climbs them, and raises his arms, causing lightning to strike the turnbuckle in front of him, causing M.V.P to climb out of the ring. The lights come back on, as Taker climbs into the ring. He takes his jacket off and throws it to the outside mat. Taker moves to the turnbuckle and climbs it front of M.V.P. He lowers his head, removes his hat, and rolls it eyes into his head, more lightning strikes around the arena. Taker steps down and moves back to his own corner. M.V.P slowly gets back into the ring.

”And you can tell by the look on M.V.P’s face how he’s feeling right now. I don’t care if you’re seven feet tall, five-hundred pounds, this man will find a way to intimidate you. Tonight, we’re going to witness History in the making as this monumental Main Event gets underway.”

Main Event Match: Montel Vontavious Porter (M.V.P) vs. The Undertaker [Road to Summerslam Tournament Semi-Finals]

Match: The two stare at each other in the center of the ring. MVP tries not to look nervous, while not being able to help the feeling. Taker’s face suggests he might have some respect for his opponent, but you don’t make friends in this business, you win Matches. The two lock-up in the center of the ring. The Undertaker grabs MVP’s arm and twists it around, pushing down in it at the same time to inflict damage. MVP writhes in pain while looking for a good defensive strategy. Taker lifts him up and flips him over, finally letting to of the arm. MVP moves on the mat, holding his right arm as the move definitely succeeded in doing what it was intended to do. Taker grabs MVP and Irish Whips him into the corner. He hits some mixed blows to the chest. He Irish Whips MVP to the opposite corner and goes for a Clothesline, but The Ballin’ Superstar manages to dodge it. He tries to take advantage of the situation with a Backslide Pin, but Taker kicks out at one. Some “MVP!” chants and a lot of “Under-taker!” chants fill the arena. Taker goes for a Clothesline, but MVP ducks it. He hits a kick to the chest and follows it up with a Snap DDT. Tries the cover, two, Taker gets the shoulder up.

MVP looks to end it early with a Playmaker, but The Phenom blocks it. He hits two Right Hands and Irish Whips The Ballin’ Superstar, who rebounds and gets a Big Boot to the face. The crowd cheers, but they’re really cheering for the Match rather than a particular superstar. Taker goes for his first cover of the Match, but MVP kicks out at two. The Phenom tries a Standing Leg Drop, but MVP rolls out of the way. As both superstars get to their feet, Taker runs forward and hits a Flying Clothesline on MVP, taking both of them down. After a few seconds of laying on the mat, The Deadman sits up. The crowd pops huge as The Undertaker gets to his feet. He signals for the Chokeslam. As MVP gets to his feet, Undertaker grabs the throat, but somehow MVP counters into a DDT. He hooks the outside leg for a cover, but only gets a two count as it takes a lot more than a DDT to defeat The Undertaker.

”MVP is definitely not backing down, just like he said earlier, but one’s gotta wonder how much punishment a guy will be able to take. I mean, The Undertaker has been in thousands of Matches, far more than MVP, and his resilience level is undoubtedly much, much higher.”

Commercial break

We return from the final commercial break of the night and MVP has The Undertaker in an Abdominal Stretch in the center of the ring. The Phenom – with some support from the crowd you could say – hits some Right Hands to the face. MVP breaks the hold and Undertaker takes him down with a Clothesline. He goes for a second Clothesline, but MVP hits an Overhead Throw to a big pop in his own right. MVP crawls to the cover and tries to win the Match yet again, but The Undertaker kicks out at two. The Ballin’ Superstar gets to his feet in the corner, wondering perhaps what he has to do to get a victory. MVP Irish Whips The Undertaker into the corner. He takes a couple of steps back and runs forward, looking for The Player’s Boot. Taker moves out of the way and MVP’s boot gets caught up over the apron. He turns around and The Undertaker grabs him, lifts him up, and drops him face-first on the turnbuckle, hitting Snake Eyes. He rebounds off the ropes and hits his second Big Boot of the Match, taking MVP down yet again. Taker grabs him and CHOKESLAM! This could do it! Cover! “1! 2! Three—no!” MVP kicks out!

Undertaker doesn’t believe it as he looks at the Referee, who seems nervous but holds his ground and informs The Deadman that MVP did – in fact – kick out. Taker picks MVP up and goes for the Tombstone Piledriver, but MVP blocks it. He slides behind Taker and hits a Neckbreaker, pulling Taker neck-first onto his knee. MVP tries a cover, but Taker kicks out at two. He goes to the top rope, looking to end the Match. MVP leaps for a Diving Clothesline, but The Deadman catches him! Uh-oh! TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: The Undertaker

”The Deadman is victorious here tonight! MVP gave a valiant effort, but when all was said and done, The Undertaker picked up the victory!”

”Great effort from MVP, but The Undertaker’s veteran ring-sense and skill was too much for him to handle. That means next week The Undertaker will go one-on-one with either Shawn Michaels or Striker Boyd. Who will it be? Tune in to Monday Night Raw next week and find out!”

RawCloser.png

[spoiler=Friday Night Smackdown - August 6, 2009][center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNQYxdNqQQQ&feature=related][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/Smackdown/WWEHDLogo.jpg[/img][/url][/center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNQYxdNqQQQ&feature=related][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/Smackdown/WWEHDLogo.jpg[/img]

[align=center][b][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFHdIngPngg&feature=related]LAST WEEK[/url][/b]

[color=purple]”It’s do or die time for Chris Jericho here.”[/color]

[color=magenta]”Remember the last time these two met – aside from their Match at Night of Champions – was in a steel cage Match at the Raw 800th Episode last year. Batista defeated Chris Jericho with a Batista Bomb and retained the World Heavyweight Championship.”[/color]

Jericho goes for a One-Handed Bulldog after the Chop Block, but Batista’s one step ahead and blocks it, pushing the WWE Champion face-first into the steel cage. It makes a clanking noise throughout the arena and the crowd pops. Jericho bounces off the cage and Batista grabs him. He rams Jericho back into the cage and the WWE Champion yells in pain.

Batista Irish Whips him into the ropes and Jericho rebounds, only to get hit with a [b]SPINEBUSTER![/b] Batista hooks the leg! 1! 2! Jericho kicks out!

He tries to slam him head-first into the cage, but Jericho slides down his back and pushes Batista into the cage. Jericho gets to his feet quickly and hits a Dropkick to the back, sending The Animal back into the cage. Jericho gets a Roll-Up! 1! 2! This could do it! No! The kickout!

He lifts Jericho up for a Batista Bomb, but the WWE Champion shows why he’s the Champion in the first place as he hits some Right Hands to the face and causes Batista to drop him. Jericho hits a Right Hand and Dropkicks Batista in the knee, the same one that had been hit with a Chop Block earlier. The Animal falls to the mat and Jericho taunts the crowd again. Slowly, Jericho makes his way toward the cage wall and begins to climb.

Batista attempts a Superplex, but Jericho blocks it with all his might knowing that he’ll stand absolutely no chance of winning if the move connects. He slams Batista’s head into the top of the cage before climbing back over, realizing that he’s not going to be able to climb out of the cage just yet. Both superstars stand on the top rope (not turnbuckle) and exchange blows. Jericho grabs Batista’s head. [b]NO WAY![/b] Codebreaker off the ropes and to the mat below! “Holy sh*t!” chants from the crowd fill the arena as both superstars lay lifeless on the mat.

[color=purple]”My God! Chris Jericho just hit that Codebreaker from the top rope! Both guys look to be out of it here!”[/color]

[color=magenta]”J.R. I’m not even sure if either one of these guys is gonna be able to continue fighting after that! This has been an intense Match, but that move just took the cake!”[/color]

Not having the energy to actually climb and exit the cage, he moves toward Batista, who’s still not moving. Jericho falls on Batista and the Referee begins to count. 1! 2! Jericho’s gonna retain the Title—[b]NO![/b] Somehow Batista rolls the shoulder up!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0I59yVIiag&feature=related]LAST WEEK[/url]

Jericho goes for a Codebreaker, but Batista blocks it, getting a big pop from the crowd. The WWE Champion runs forward, but Batista catches him and hits a huge Spinebuster! He shakes the ropes furiously, somehow still having enough energy to be in this Match. Batista stomps on the canvas and grabs Jericho, going for a Batista Bomb. He lifts him up, this’ll do it! [b]WAIT A MINUTE![/b] Jericho hits Batista with Brass Knuckles right to the face!

[b]WAIT A MINUTE![/b] Jericho hits Batista with Brass Knuckles right to the face!

[b]WAIT A MINUTE![/b] Jericho hits Batista with Brass Knuckles right to the face!

The crowd boos as Batista falls backwards and Jericho lands on him. “1! 2! 3!”

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7sbLxDTm4I][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/Smackdown/SmackdownLogo2.png[/img][/url][/align]

[right][color=blue]Tampa - Florida[/color][/right][color=blue]

Bright blue streams of pyro explode across the stage and in between the TitanTron as the crowd is ready for another exciting evening of WWE Action!

[color=purple]”Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! This is Good Ol’ J.R. Jim Ross alongside my new Broadcast Colleague, Josh Matthews and we welcome you from Tampa, Florida!”[/color]

[color=magenta]”J.R. it’s awesome to be here, the crowd, the excitement, all of it’s something you’ll only experience on Friday Night Smackdown! And tonight, we’ve got a packed show!”[/color]

[color=purple]”You said it, Josh! In a huge Main Event that will name a new Number One Contender, ten of Smackdown’s best superstars will compete in an Over-the-Top Rope Battle Royal, where the winner will face Chris Jericho at Summerslam!”[/color]

[color=magenta]”And tonight, Dolph Ziggler has promised to do something that will earn him respect. We have no idea what it is or when he’s going to do it, but I don’t doubt that’s he’s going to.”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/0/tH30vizFfEc]Vladimir Kozlov[/url]

[color=magenta]”Well, if you’re looking for a way to ruin the mood, look no further than this man, Vladimir Kozlov. The Moscow Mauler continues to reign supreme as a dominant athlete on Friday Night Smackdown.”[/color]

[color=purple]”Vladimir Kozlov is a force to be reckoned with; he’s like part-man, part-machine when he steps inside that ring. However, tonight he’s going to face a specimen just as – if not more – impressive than himself, and that man is “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters.”[/color]

The Ruthless Russian steps into the arena, a look of disgust on his face. The crowd boos heavily as he walks to the ring, taking time to look around the arena. He's wearing a pair of white wrestling tights and black boots, and he looks like he's ready to tear apart another competitor.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/2/1gPjAdQe8jU]Chris Masters[/url]

The lights in the arena shut off. Two small lights on the stage come on and point toward “The Masterpiece”, who is now kneeling on the ramp. There is a sparkly piece of cloth on his back. The crowd cheers. Masters stands up and the lights come on. The cloth falls to the floor and he flexes, pyro shooting out from both sides of the stage and surrounding him. He makes his way to the ring, high-fiving some fans along the way.

[color=purple]”This is Chris Masters’ first televised Match in over two years, and you could say that he wasn’t so lucky with the selection of his opponent. Vladimir Kozlov is tough, and Chris Masters may be tougher. This Match will be nothing short of a brawl.”[/color]

First Match: Vladimir Kozlov vs. Chris Masters

Match: The Masterpiece and The Ruthless Russian waste no time in locking up, these two big bulls aren't gonna back down from one-another, this has all the makings of a great match. The test of Strength seems like it's not going anywhere but Kozlov quickly switches out and hits a Belly-to-Belly Suplex. Masters gets to his feet, and Kozlov charges - Powerslam!

[color=purple]” That is a prime example of why this match is going to be so great, these stars seem so even in the ring, I think we're going to see a lot of back and forth action just like that.”[/color]

[color=magenta]“These two superstars have certainly wasted no time in getting into the action, but perhaps they'd be better served by feeling each other out, trying to spot a weak point.”[/color]

Kozlov too gets to his feet, and the fans pop as a stand-off ensues. For a good 10 seconds the two stars simply stare each other down, before Masters throws a hard right hand! “Ya!” Kozlov responds with a right of his own! “Boo!” “Ya!” “Boo!” “Ya!” The support for Masters and heat for Kozlov echos around the arena as these two great stars swap punches! Pump kick from Kozlov! Chris Masters goes down.

[color=purple]“What a sequence of punches! And Kozlov looks like he was hard pressed to take that advantage!”[/color]

[color=magenta]“Kozlov's in the driver's seat, but for how long,these two stars are so equally matched that the tide could turn in a heartbeat!”[/color]

Kozlov measures The Masterpiece for a Battering-Ram Headbutt, Chris is up, Kozlov runs [b]Dropkick to the face![/b] Kozlov goes down hard, but quickly gets back to his feet. Once again the two stars lock up, collar-and-elbow tie-up, Kozlov locks in a front face lock, looking for a suplex, he gets masters up but Chris counters, and goes for a suplex of his own, Kozlov too escapes the danger, but shoves Masters off his body,. Boos and cheers echo around the arena yet again as these two stars return to trading blows, when Masters takes the advantage by hitting a Polish Hammer with authority, Kozlov staggers back against the ropes, Masters runs [b]Cactus Clothesline - No! Kozlov counters with a backdrop, and Masters' weight causes him to fall from the ring as well,[/b]

[color=purple]“My god! Kozlov with that backdrop, Masters nearly landed right on top of us here!”[/color]

[color=magenta]”Kozlov didn't land so well either JR! “ I guess the advantage in this situation really goes to whoever gets to his feet first.”[/color]

The Referee begins to count both superstars out.

“One!” No one shows any signs of movement but a “Masters” chant can be heard around the arena, the fans are behind the Masterpiece 100%!

“Two!” Both stars start to stir, neither of them seem to be able to get up quite so quickly though.

“Three!” Kozlov starts to pull himself up against the ring apron, while Masters does the same on the announce desk..

“Four!”Both superstars get to their feet, and begin to stare each other down.

“Five!” Masters looks for an Irish Whip trying to send Kozlov into the announce table, but Kozlov blocks it!

“Six!” Kozlov counters, sending Masters into the ring apron.

“Seven!” Kozlov follows up by attempting to slam Masters' head into the ring post. Masters gets a foot up and blocks, before ramming Kozlov Shoulder first into the post.

“Eight!” Masters re-enters the ring, and crosses it to the opposite side.

“Nine!” Kozlov enters, and stands, both men are virtually against the ropes, neither is willing to give an inch.

[color=magenta]“It looks like we have yet another stand off! Who do you want to see win this one JR?”[/color]

[color=purple] “Well, we're meant to be objective and unbiased out here, but I find myself rooting for the Masterpiece, how could you not after the disgusting acts the United Nations have performed?”[/color]

Both Superstars have the same idea, running into the center of the ring [b] Double Clothesline![/b] No one stirs until the referee's count reaches three, then Masters tries for a cover on the Soviet Cyborg with a simple arm across the chest, 1...2...[b]No![/b]

[color=purple]“Masters nearly got the win there, but he's gotta be hurting just as badly as Vladimir Kozlov, this has after all been an incredibly physical match!”[/color]

[color=magenta]“Both of these superstars are so drained, both of them have been completely dismantled.”[/color]

Masters and Kozlov both begin to stand [b] Battering-Ram to the chest![/b]

[color=purple] “That's gotta be it! Kozlov connects with that headbutt! That's gonna do it for the Ruthless Russian!”[/color]

[color=magenta]“I don't think Kozlov's going for the cover JR! He wants to inflict even more damage to the Masterpiece!”[/color]

Kozlov, feeling the effects of the damage delt to his arm and shoulder earlier, starts to pull Masters up. Kozlov kicks Masters in the chest, grabs him, [b]IRON CURTAIN CHOKESLAM![/b] No! Masters slides out of it! Locks in The Masterlock!

[color=Purple]“Masterlock! My God Chris Masters has applied The Masterlock! Will he be the first person to make Vladimir Kozlov Submit?!”[/color]

Kozlov struggles to try and break the hold, he looks like he's in incredible pain, Masters asks the referee to check if Kozlov is able to continue, the referee starts to check Kozlov, drops the had once, twice, Kozlov prevents the third, he starts to flail, eventually, he moves to push Masters back against the ropes, but Chris manages to bring him back into the center of the ring. Finally Kozlov has no energy left, and falls limp in the masterpiece's arms. The referee checks to see if he's still conscious drops the hand once, twice, three times, he's out!

Winner: Chris Masters

[color=purple]”I don’t believe what I’ve just seen! Chris Masters has made Vladimir Kozlov pass out with that Masterlock!”[/color]

[color=magenta]”J.R. you said it beforehand, that was definitely a brawl, and with Chris Masters picking up this huge, and I mean huge, victory, should The United Nations work on their game plan at Summerslam heading into War Games?”[/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75_ZwFn6fKQ]Evan Bourne[/url]

The young high-flyer bursts into the arena, and the fans give a mammoth pop as he gives holds his hand in his “V for Victory” taunt, Bourne makes his way down to the ring quickly, high-fiving tons of excited fans, you can feel the excitement as Bourne enters the ring and jumps to the top rope.

[color=purple]”We’re back on Friday Night Smackdown, and those of you who haven’t seen Evan Bourne in action are in for quite a treat here. It’s not often that you stumble upon an athlete with the talent that Evan Bourne has, but Smackdown undoubtedly got the best part of that 15-Man Trade a few months ago.”[/color]

[color=magenta]”Evan Bourne last week defeated Zachariah Graves to retain the Intercontinental Championship, and I’m told that this Match here is not for the Title, rather just a normal Match. Should be interesting to see how Evan Bourne fares against a new opponent.”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTWXq44Dvoc]Lyle Nosse` (w/Maryse)[/url]

[color=purple]”This kid is good, he’s talented, and he has the confidence that it takes to achieve victory, but last week here on Smackdown, he was seconds away from locking Amber Wattkins – the Unified Divas Champion – in that Sharpshooter. It takes a really low individual to put a Submission Hold on a Diva.”[/color]

[color=magenta]”Well we know Lyle Nosse` is great friends with Maryse, and it appears that Maryse has her sights set on becoming the Unified Divas Champion. Will that happen? I’m not sure.”[/color]

[color=purple]”In two weeks time, Lyle Nosse` will face Chris West in a 3 Stages of Hell Match at Summerslam, a Match made by our General Manager Triple H. Chris West is pleased with the Match, but it doesn’t seem like Lyle Nosse` is in favor of the idea.”[/color]

Second Match: Evan Bourne vs. Lyle Nosse` (w/Maryse)

Match: Bourne ducks a Hammer Lock attempt. He slides through the legs of his opponent and goes for a Backslide. Nosse` quickly rolls out of it and hits a Clothesline, gaining some boos and momentum at the same time. He looks over to Maryse, who smiles in approval. Lyle Nosse` grabs Bourne. He slams his head into the turnbuckle. The crowd boos as Nosse` flashes them a mocking smile. He tries to hit Bourne’s head against the turnbuckle a second time, but the Intercontinental Champion blocks it. He hits an elbow to the face. Bourne grabs Nosse`’s arm and runs up the turnbuckle. He jumps sideways and pulls Nosse`’s arm, hitting a nicely performed Arm Drag. The crowd cheers as Bourne takes Nosse` down with a Dropkick. The arrogant superstar rolls to his feet and Bourne goes for a second Dropkick, but Nosse` holds onto the ropes, and Bourne lands back-first on the mat.

Nosse grabs Bourne’s legs and tries a Sharpshooter, knowing that move could end the Match, but Bourne thinks wisely and gets an Inside Cradle! Cover, two, kickout! What an upset that would’ve been! Nosse` goes for a Clothesline, but Bourne ducks under and leaps off the second rope, Springboard, Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissor Takedown! The crowd rallies behind Bourne as he hits a couple of Right Hands to the face of The French “Model”. He goes for an Irish Whip, but Nosse` reverses it. He lifts Bourne up in the air and hits a Back Body Drop. The crowd boos. Again, Maryse smiles as her friend continues to control the Matchup. Nosse` grabs Bourne and hits a kick to the chest. He looks around the arena and grabs Bourne, lifting him up for a Powerbomb. The high-flyer rolls forward! Roll-Up! “1! 2! Three—no!” Nosse` rolls out of it!

[color=purple]”Evan Bourne was a second away from pulling off a huge upset! That’s one of the difficulties of facing a man like Evan Bourne, Josh. He can surprise you with a huge move and score the victory.”[/color]

[color=magenta]”That Shooting Star Press is pretty awesome too, J.R.”[/color]

Nosse` grabs Bourne. He hits an impressive Butterfly Suplex. The crowd boos as he taunts, showing his superiority over his smaller opponent. Nosse` tries a cover, placing one boot on Bourne’s chest ala Chris Jericho, but Bourne rolls the shoulder up at two. The crowd pops. He tries a second cover after arguing with the Referee, but Bourne kicks out again, this time at one. Nosse` grabs The Intercontinental Champion in frustration and pulls him to his feet. He lifts Bourne and goes for a Northern Lights Suplex, but Bourne lands on his feet. He stands up and Nosse` turns around. Nosse` hits a kick to the chest and takes Bourne down with a DDT to tons of boos from the crowd. “You suck!” chants begin to fill the arena. Nosse grabs Bourne and goes for the Sharpshooter. He starts to turn Bourne into the hold, but thanks to some cheers from the crowd Bourne manages to roll out of it! Into the cover, Roll-Up, “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Evan Bourne

[color=purple]”Ladies and gentlemen, that’s exactly what I was talking about! Evan Bourne just surprised the hell out of Lyle Nosse` and picked up a big victory![/color]

[color=magenta]”Evan Bourne is a prime example of what you’re missing if you don’t tune in to Friday Night Smackdown! The Intercontinental Champion Evan Bourne proved why he holds that Title, with yet another win over one of Smackdown’s top superstars!”[/color]

[color=purple]”I understand that Todd Grisham is standing by with the leader of The United Nations, Kurt Angle! Todd?”[/color]

“Thanks J.R., ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, the leader of The United Nations, Kurt Angle.” Tons of boos fill the arena as the most hated man on Smackdown appears on the TitanTron. He is standing in the parking lot next to Todd Grisham, having just arrived. “Kurt Angle, last week you and Umaga were defeated by John Cena and Randy Orton, and this week Vladimir Kozlov was defeated by “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters. With this seemingly bad-luck streak that The United Nations has encountered, are you guys prepared for Summerslam?”

“Prepared? Todd, did you just ask me of all people if I was prepared?” He continues. “Todd I don’t need to prepare for a damn thing. I’m as good as it gets and better. I assembled The United Nations to set a good example for these people, but being the ingrateful pieces of garbage they are, they decided to boo me rather than appreciate me.” Boos and “You Suck!” chants fill the arena. “We have a War Games Match at Summerslam in two weeks and two days from right now. Let me explain something to you. There’s no one better than me in this business, Todd. Two weeks ago, I single-handedly took out Ted DiBiase.” The crowd boos. There’s the answer to the question. “I wanted to send a message to John Cena and his team-mates and I think it was well received. We already have a five-on-four advantage, and I’d watch my back if I was one of them, because who knows if we’ll decide to take out another one.” The crowd boos heavily as Angle pauses. A large black limousine pulls up behind where Todd Grisham and Kurt Angle are standing. “What the hell is this? Who the hell is interrupting my—“ His eyes widen in surprise as Batista steps out of the limousine, sunglasses and all. The crowd pops huge.

[color=purple]”My God it’s Batista! The Animal has arrived, and he looks pissed off, perhaps with good reason! Batista will compete alongside nine other athletes in an Over-the-Top Rope Battle Royal tonight, and let me tell you something I wouldn’t want to be those nine other athletes!”[/color]

[color=magenta]”Look at the look on Kurt Angle’s face; even he’s intimidated. Batista’s scary enough on his own, but when he’s pissed off, you don’t even wanna look at him the wrong way.”[/color]

“Batista! Batista! Batista! Batista!” the chants fill the arena. The Animal stands face-to-face with Kurt Angle, who isn’t showing much intensity at all. He moves out of the way. “Batista, can we get a word or—“ Batista rips the microphone out of Todd Grisham’s hands.

“Chris Jericho, I suggest that you leave this arena right here, right now.” The crowd pops. “If I find you, I’m gonna tear you apart!”

[color=magenta]”J.R., I think Chris Jericho might want to take Batista’s advice here, but unfortunately I don’t see that happening as the WWE Champion has a singles Match with Chris West, and that Match is coming up next!”[/color]

[color=purple]”We learned as well that Kurt Angle is responsible for the attack on Ted DiBiase, who’s at home unable to compete for an undetermined amount of time. The actions of that man are despicable, but it’s hard not to focus on Batista, who seems to be in a worse mood than I’ve ever seen him in, and Chris Jericho has no choice but to compete tonight.”[/color]

Commercial break

[b]This Monday...as the Road to Summerslam Tournament nears it’s finish, a Main Event for the ages will take place! “The Heart Break Kid” Shawn Michaels steps into the ring with The United States Champion Striker Boyd! When everything is on the line, will Striker Boyd step up to the plate and earn the chance to go one-on-one with the man who inspired him to become a Professional Wrestler? Raw! Monday at 9! Live only on USA![/b]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVl0Mb7CsU]Chris West[/url]

The crowd pops huge as Chris West enters the arena with confidence, actually running to the center of the stage. He looks around the arena and takes in the excitement of the crowd. He walks to the ring, sporting a new ring attire consisting of a pair of black leather-esque pants with light blue flames on the bottom of the legs and “West” on the back, and a pair of white wrestling boots.

[color=purple]”Here’s a kid whose shown nothing but potential since making his WWE Debut back in February. Chris West has a great balance of high-flying and mat-wrestling skills.”[/color]

[color=magenta]"Chris West has never held Championship Gold, but you've gotta believe that if he keeps performing at the level he does, it won't be long before that statement is invalid."[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtwnuV0bFR8&feature=related]Chris Jericho[/url]

The crowd boos as Chris Jericho walks out onto the stage, wearing a new pair trunks, black with binary-code in bold white. Jericho walks down the ramp, the WWE Championship around his waist, receiving many boos from the crowd. He climbs the stairs and moves into the ring as his music fades.

[color=purple]"Just when you think Jericho won't be able to withstand the odds, he finds a strategy - be it in the rules or not - and manages to surprise us all. No one expected Jericho to use those Brass Knuckles last week when he defended the WWE Championship against Batista, and it was that element of surprise that allowed him to capitalize and retain the Title."[/color]

[color=magenta]"Chris Jericho has been WWE Champion for over four months, and has managed to bring some much needed Prestige back to the belt."[/color]

[color=purple]"You can't argue with this man's success; like him, hate him, despise him, Chris Jericho is pretty damn good."[/color]

Fourth Match: Chris West vs. Chris Jericho

Match: In what could end up being a Championship Pay-Per-View Main Event months down the line, the two stare-off in the center of the ring. Jericho shares some degrading words, and West doesn't bother waiting to get the Match going. He hits a couple of Right Hands to the face. West backs Jericho into the ropes, hits a knee to the chest. He Irish Whips Jericho into the opposite ropes and hits a second knee, this time taking the WWE Champion down with a Kitchen Sink. West looks to the crowd to some cheers, knowing that this is a big opportunity and a pinfall victory here would do wonders for him. He tries a cover, but Jericho kicks out at one. West knows how the Match works, and needs to stay on his opponent without giving him a chance to recover. He gets Jericho to his feet and locks in the clutch, but Jericho counters out. He hits an Arm-Twist Neckbreaker, taking both West and himself down. He wills himself to the cover and hooks the leg, but West gets the shoulder up at two. The WWE Champion gets to his feet first. He hits a few kicks to the chest, yelling some insults throughout the process.

Jericho grabs West and applies a Reverse Chinlock, ensuring that his hands are locked tightly so West won't be able to break the hold. He drives his knee into the back of The Rapidfire Superstar, making his target-point clear. The crowd starts to clap, some stomp their feet as well, in an attempt to get the high-flyer back to his feet. "Give up!" Jericho yells, determined and focused. Slowly, he gets to a vertical base. He hits an elbow to the chest, and a few more get Jericho to break the hold. West rebounds off the ropes, but Jericho takes him down with a Forearm Smash; it's clear that the Submission Hold definitely took its toll. Jericho looks around the arena, smiling arrogantly. Some newcomer isn't going to make a fool of him. He runs to the ropes and leaps off them, [b]LIONSAULT, NO!"[/b] West gets his knees up! Jericho grabs his chest in pain while West attempts to recover himself. He rolls toward Jreicho and hooks the arm, rolling him forward. Cover, two, kickout! Both superstars roll to their feet and - having the same idea - take each other down with a hard-impact Clothesline. Both superstars fall to the mat.

[color=purple]"This Match is extremely competitive, and despite Jericho's veteran experience, I really can't predict a winner right now, Josh. Chris West is definitely proving that he can play in the big leagues, and there's no better way to do that than scoring a pinfall over the WWE Champion."[/color]

[color=magenta]"I know what you mean, J.R. You've gotta appreciate the effort that both guys are giving, especially when there's nothing on the line here. Chris West would love to earn a victory over Jericho, and this is his opportunity to get the job done."[/color]

Commercial break

We return from the break and the action continues. Jericho rebounds off the ropes, going for a One-Handed Bulldog, but West pushes him into the ropes, blocking it. Jericho rebounds and West hits a Back Body Drop. He taunts to the crowd and gets a big pop. Looking to continue the momentum and constantly reminding himself that this victory – if he can win the Match – would instantly boost his career. He stands behind Jericho, bent half-way over, hands pressed against his knees. Jericho gets to his feet, West takes him down with a Clothesline. The WWE Champion quickly gets to a vertical base again, and gets taken down with a second Clothesline. West taunts to the crowd, the momentum is starting to build, third Clothesline connects! West looks around the arena, off the ropes, looks for a Leg Drop, but Jericho rolls out of the way! West tries to get to his feet, having some trouble after missing the Leg Drop.

Jericho gets to his feet and hits a Spinning Wheel Kick. He leaps off the ropes and hits a Lionsault! Cover! “1! 2! Will Jericho show why he is the best in the World at what he does? Three—no!” West kicks out! Barely, but a kick-out’s a kick-out. Jericho yells at the Referee, who will have none of it. Jericho hits a kick to the side of the chest, and West rolls on the mat in pain. Jericho grabs the legs and goes for the Walls of Jericho, but West wisely blocks it. He pushes Jericho into the ropes with his feet, Jericho rebounds, and West uses his feet to flip Jericho over him. The crowd cheers. Despite the pain, Chris West knows that he needs to win this Match. Think of the respect you’d have in the locker room if you’re a relatively new guy who just pinned the WWE Champion. Jericho goes for a Clothesline, but West grabs him! Flapjack Slam into the ropes, bounces, High-End Spinebuster! West flips into the Bridge! “1! 2! Three—no!” How close was that?!

[color=purple]”This Match has been incredible, but I don’t believe how close Chris West was to picking up the biggest victory of his career!”[/color]

[color=magenta]”This Match defines Smackdown; like I said earlier, you don’t know what you’re missing if you’re not watching the best program in WWE!”[/color]

Jericho sits up and West kicks him in the chest, causing him to fall back to the mat. West looks around the arena. The crowd cheers as he climbs to the top rope. Jericho starts to sit up, dazed. West looks around, it could be time for the Rapidfire Plunge! He leaps, but wait! Jericho rolls out of the way! The Rapidfire Superstar makes painful contact with the mat! Jericho gets to his feet. West runs toward him, [b]CODEBREAKER![/b] Jericho caught Chris West off-guard! Cover, “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Chris Jericho

[color=purple]”That’s what I call a Wrestling Match, Josh. Two of the best superstars on the Smackdown Roster giving their all to prove what they’re made of. On this night, Jericho showed why he’s the WWE Champion, but I wouldn’t count Chris West out, not by a longshot.”[/color]

[color=magenta]”I know what you mean, J.R. We’ve had a huge night, and now we’re going to have a blockbuster-status Main Event! When we return, ten superstars will battle it out for a chance to face that man, Chris Jericho, for the WWE Championship at Summerslam!”[/color]

[color=purple]”And if I were Chris Jericho, I’d consider leaving the building pretty damn soon, because in just moments Batista will make his way out here to this ring, and he’s got his sights set on getting his hands on the WWE Champion.”[/color]

Commercial break

We return from the commercial break; Kofi Kingston, Curt Hawkins, Zachariah Graves, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, and Skyler Adams are already in the ring, having made their entrances during the commercial break.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/uploads/7/ZUaJCrzWiyQ]Mark Henry[/url]

“The World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry enters the arena to a standing ovation. He makes his way to the ring, wearing ring attire that looks similar to the one he used to wear, except this one is colored red. He high-fives some fans as he walks down the ramp before climbing the ring steps and entering the ring.

[color=purple]”Welcome back to Smackdown, and for those of you who are just joining us, this is our Main Event Match! It’s a 10-Man Battle Royal Match where the winner will go to Summerslam and face the WWE Champion Chris Jericho for the most Prestigious Championship in the business today.”[/color]

[color=magenta]”J.R., what do you think about this man’s chances in this Match? He’s four-hundred plus pounds, a monster of man if you will.”[/color]

[color=purple]”The only man who I think might be a challenge for Mark Henry to overcome here is Batista. He’s angry, and he’s beaten Mark Henry before. I’m placing my money on “The Animal” in this Match because honestly, he’s more pissed off than I’ve ever seen him.”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2QzHaH3QG8]Gregory Helms[/url]

As those words blare through the arena one has to wonder if it is indeed Gregory “Hurricane” Helms' time, the young star emerges on the ramp to a huge pop, high-fives tonnes of fans as he walks down to the ring, and gets yet another pop as he climbs to the top turnbuckle and taunts to the crowd.

[color=magenta]”Gregory Helms was almost able to defeat Chris Jericho at The Bash a couple of months ago, a victory that would have earned him the WWE Championship. Unfortunately for Helms, Jericho was able to pick up the win.”[/color]

[color=purple]”The whole thing started when Chris Jericho attacked Gregory Helms at Backlash while Helms was making his way to the ring for a 21-Man Battle Royal that Chris Jericho went on to win.”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3l_gHtH71I&feature=related]Dolph Ziggler[/url]

“I Am Perfection!” floods the arena, and looking at the cocky Ziggler it's hard to disagree, as he walks to the ring he runs his fingers through his hair and completely ignores the boos of the crowd. He gets into the ring, and smiles with confidence as the fans give him major heat.

[color=purple]”The WWE Universe has been buzzing all night with curiosity as everyone is waiting to find out what Dolph Ziggler plans to do. He said he’d do something tonight that would force everyone to respect him. Now what he meant by that I do not know. However, winning this Battle Royal and going to Summerslam to compete for the WWE Championship is something that would definitely accomplish his goal.”[/color]

[color=magenta]”A lot of people have said that Dolph Ziggler is just a month or two away from capturing a World Championship. He’s defeated pretty much every Main Event Superstar there is to defeat, but he hasn’t beaten “The Animal” Batista. That’s something that we could see come into play here.”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/0/1G8UCxs2RXs]Batista[/url]

The crowd goes wild as The Animal's music hits and Batista enters the arena. He yells to the crowd, to hype them-and himself-up before walking onto the ramp. He flexes his muscles and taunts as a bunch of fireworks explode across the stage. He moves his right hand in a punch-like motion and more fireworks explode.

[color=purple]”My God I think the roof is gonna blow off of this arena! “The Animal” is here, and he’s ready to go!”[/color]

[color=magenta]”I have a feeling Chris Jericho might have taken Batista’s advice and left the building, and I can’t say I disagree with the decision. Batista has been screwed out of the WWE Championship at the hands of Chris Jericho not once, but twice. And you don’t screw with “The Animal”.[/color]

Main Event Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Curt Hawkins vs. Zachariah Graves vs. Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk vs. Skyler Adams vs. Mark Henry vs. Gregory Helms vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Batista [10-Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal]

Match: The bell sounds and the mass of superstars in the ring begin to hammer away at one another, hitting the superstar closest to them with Right Hands, Left Hands, whatever it’s going to take to get an early advantage. There’s a lot of fighting in the ring as CM Punk starts to fire away at Rey Mysterio with some kicks in the corner. Gregory Helms – the man who’s been feuding with Punk for quite some time – hits a Stinger Splash on his “rival” in the corner to a big pop. Helms turns Punk around and begins to hit him with some fists of his own. He Irish Whips Punk into the ropes. He goes for a Back Body Drop, but it’s not to be right now as Punk hits a kick to the face. He lifts Helms up for the GTS, but the Former Crusierweight Champion quickly slides out of it. He hits a Dropkick on Punk, who falls into the ropes. Helms goes for a Clothesline, but Punk elevates him over the top rope. In order to prevent himself from getting eliminated, Helms uses his great athleticism to land on the ring apron. He hits Punk with a Right Hand, and The Straightedge Superstar backs up to the center of the ring. Helms leaps onto the ropes, and takes Punk down with a Springboard Clothesline!

[color=purple]”Gregory Helms and CM Punk have proven in recent weeks that they have a strong dislike for one another, and now it’s completely clear! These two are brawling, and there’s no word I could use to describe it better!”[/color]

Batista takes Curt Hawkins down with a Clothesline. He does the same to Skyler Adams. So much for a big opportunity in your second Match. Ziggler hits Mysterio with some Right Hands while Zachariah Graves fights with Mark Henry. Zachariah goes for a Suplex on Henry – for whatever reason – but The World’s Strongest Man blocks it. He lifts Zachariah Graves up and tries to Suplex him out of the ring. Zachariah blocks it – in a way – and lands on the ring apron. He tries to hit Henry with a Right Hand, but gets a Big Boot to the face from The World’s Strongest Man. Thanks for coming. Helms goes for a kick to the chest, but Punk blocks it. He tries an Inziguri, but Punk ducks that. Punk hits a Short-Arm Clothesline, taking Helms down. Curt Hawkins goes for a Clothesline on Batista, perhaps not thinking clearly, and [b]SPEAR![/b] What impact! Dolph Ziggler hits a Dropkick on Rey Mysterio. The Ultimate Underdog rolls to his feet quickly. He ducks a Clothesline and tries a Springboard DDT, but Ziggler catches him and hits a Tilt-a-Whirl Backbreaker. The crowd boos. Batista grabs Curt Hawkins and throws him over the top rope with ease. Skyler Adams tries to hit Batista from behind, but The Animal turns around and hits a Spinebuster. He taunts to the crowd getting a big pop and throws Skyler Adams over the top rope.

[color=magenta]”We’re down to seven in this Match, and Batista has already taken out his anger on two unfortunate superstars. Who’s going to win this thing?”[/color]

Kofi Kingston goes for a High-Cross Body on Mark Henry, but he gets caught. Henry hits a World’s Strongest Slam and eliminates him. Batista turns his attention to Rey Mysterio. The crowd cheers as the two friends confront each other. Mysterio goes for a Right Hand, but Batista blocks it. He hits a Big Boot right to the face, perhaps taking Mysterio out of this Match. “The Animal” grabs Mysterio and goes for a Batista Bomb, but Mysterio tries to block it. He goes for a Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissors, but Batista reverses it and throws Mysterio to the floor below. A painful elimination. We’re down to Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler, Batista, Gregory Helms, and CM Punk. One of these five men will go to Summerslam and face Chris Jericho for the WWE Title. “Batista!” chants fill the arena. While the five superstars stare each other down, Gregory Helms rushes CM Punk and another brawl ensues. He hits Punk with some Right Hands, followed by a Step-Up Inziguri. Batista and Mark Henry look at each other, then at Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler looks a bit concerned as he realizes what’s going on.

[color=purple]”Uh-oh, it appears we’re gonna have a bit of a temporary alliance here, because Mark Henry and Batista are looking at Dolph Ziggler in a way that would definitely intimidate me.”[/color]

Mark Henry and Batista look at Ziggler. Henry grabs Ziggler and hits him with a World’s Strongest Slam. Ziggler probably has the World’s Worst Headache right about now. Batista grabs him and throws him out of the ring, or so he thinks. Ziggler only goes through the second rope, so he’s not actually eliminated. Batista and Henry stare at one another inside the ring. This is going to be a fight that no one will want to miss. Batista hits a Right Hand! Henry responds with one of his own! “Boo! Ya! Boo! Ya! Boo! Ya! Boo! Boo! Ya! Ya! Ya! Ya!” Batista fires away! Irish Whips Henry into the ropes, [b]SPEAR![/b] The Animal has been unleashed! Batista shakes the ropes furiously. He gives the “Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down” Symbol. Mark Henry gets to his feet and Batista tries to eliminate him. CM Punk runs toward Batista and tries to get a cheap elimination, but Batista elevates him over the top rope to a huge ovation.

[color=magenta]”CM Punk just got himself eliminated there! Batista is on a roll!”[/color]

CM Punk gets to his feet on the outside of the ring. He looks pissed off that he was eliminated. Mark Henry elbows Batista in the face. The Animal steps back. Gregory Helms tries to rest in the corner. Henry goes for a Clothesline on Batista, who is now leaning against the opposite ropes. Batista ducks it! Pulls down the ropes! Henry’s eliminated! The crowd goes wild! It’s down to Batista and Gregory Helms! Helms tries to hit Batista with an Inziguri, but The Animal ducks it. Helms is good, but he’s no Match for an angry Batista. The Animal goes for a Clothesline, but Helms ducks it! Connects with a Step-Up Inziguri! He sets Batista up for a Shining Wizard! Wait a second! CM Punk enters the ring. He grabs Helms and hits him with a GTS! The crowd boos. Talk about a sore loser. Punk grabs Helms and throws him over the top rope.

[color=purple]”Well it looks like Batista wins it! CM Punk’s actions were despicable, but the Match is over!”[/color]

[color=magenta]”J.R., wait a second, is--?”[/color]

Dolph Ziggler runs into the ring, steel chair in hand. Hold on a second! Batista turns around—[b]CHAIR SHOT![/b] Right to the head! Ziggler hits a second chair shot! Batista falls to one knee. Ziggler kicks Batista in the side of the head. Tons of boos fill the arena. Ziggler grabs Batista and throws him over the top rope.

Winner [and the Number One Contender for the WWE Championship]: Dolph Ziggler

[color=purple]”Wait a minute! Dolph Ziggler just won the Battle Royal! Ziggler didn’t go over the top rope when Batista eliminated him! I forgot about that!”[/color]

[color=magenta]”J.R., Batista appears to be out of it. Dolph Ziggler has followed through on his promise—he’s going to Summerslam to face Chris Jericho for the WWE Championship.”[/color]

[IMG]http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn412/zack12354/SmackDownCloser.png[/IMG][/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived