WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote='wwefan8' pid='2856092' dateline='1251041335']
name-harvey
age-22
height-6''7
weight-270ilbs
theme-deadly game srry dunno artist but heres a vid with the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QAg9NpE874
show-raw
finisher(s)-cobra driver
-harvey driver
-razor power bomb
[/quote]

Seems okay, but I'll need you to post the Application on our Website. I'm not going to be on YCM much longer, and the Fan-Fiction has it's own Site now. I'll PM you a link since I can't post it here.

[quote='wwefan8' pid='2856092' dateline='1251041335']
name-harvey
age-22
height-6''7
weight-270ilbs
theme-deadly game srry dunno artist but heres a vid with the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QAg9NpE874
show-raw
finisher(s)-cobra driver
-harvey driver
-razor power bomb
[/quote]

Deadly Game was the No Way Out 2006 theme and it's by Theory of a Deadman

[spoiler=Smackdown - July 24, 2009][align=center]WWEHDLogo.jpg

SmackdownLogo2.png[/align]

Austin - Texas[/color]

Chris Jericho

The crowd boos as the WWE Champion Chris Jericho walks out onto the stage, dressed in a black dress suit. He walks down the ramp, receiving many boos from the crowd. The WWE Championship is around his waist. He climbs the stairs and moves into the ring as his music fades.

”Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! I’m Good Ol’ J.R. Jim Ross and Smackdown is coming to you from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California! I’m here by myself tonight, but I’m told that I’ll be joined by a new Color Commentator next week on Smackdown as we begin the Road to Summerslam!

Speaking of being joined, it appears as if the WWE Universe is going to be “joined” by Chris Jericho for some comments that I’m sure will be controversial at the very least.”

“Two—“ “You Suck!” chants from the crowd interrupt Jericho as he stands in the center of the ring, holding a microphone. “You know it’s just like you loser, parasitic nobodies of fans to sit there and boo a man that’s far better than any of you could ever hope to be.” He pauses and the boos continue, louder than before. “I am the WWE Champion, the best in the world at what I do.” More boos. “I’ve made that claim for months, and there’s no doubt in anyone’s mind that it’s true. But now that I have the WWE Championship, there’s no one who can tell me otherwise. I am the greatest acquisition in WWE History. All week long I’ve been asked “Chris, aren’t you worried about your Match with Batista?” “Chris, Batista’s beaten you before to win the World Title.” Well allow me to explain something. Batista is not intimidating to anyone, especially not someone as great as I am.

I come out here every week and do whatever it takes to win. I’m just that good.” Another pause and the crowd boos. “That brings me to this. Two weeks ago, that pathetic excuse for a WWE Superstar Kofi Kingston defeated me.

That’s right. He defeated me, and what did all of you worthless losers cheered him.” The crowd cheers. “You people cheer for things that are unfair, unjust, and dishonest, while I stand for the complete opposite. I’m a man of equality, righteousness, and truth. That’s why all of you people boo me. I—“

John Cena

The crowd screams with all their might as John Cena runs out onto the stage, showing off his HLR shirt and hat. He begins yelling at the crowd, firing them up even more. Cena makes his HLR taunt to the crowd, causing them to go wild with excitement. Cena continues to salute the audience, before jumping and heading down the ramp. The crowd cheers him on. Cena does his taunt once more. Cena runs across to the ropes for several moments, before tossing his hat into the crowd.

” Business is about to pick up here! John Cena has heard enough of the WWE Champion, and I’m pretty sure that most of – if not all – this crowd has as well!”

Cena asks for a microphone while Jericho stares at him with disgust. The crowd continues to cheer, excited that they don’t have to listen to Chris Jericho’s continuous ranting anymore. “Wow it feels GREAT to be back in Los Angeles here in the Staples Center!!” Cena yells at the top of his lungs and the crowd loves it. “Cena” chants fill the Staples Center while Chris Jericho continues to watch in disapproval. “Chrissssss Jericho! I remember you! How’s it goin, man?” He pauses, but Jericho says nothing. The crowd laughs. “But alright, alright, all joking aside, man you’ve gotta get your head out of your ass and realize that the world doesn’t revolve around Chris freakin Jericho!” Cena smiles as the crowd pops. “You say you’re a man of truth, equality, righteousness. Well let me explain something to you. Honestly, you’re annoyin the hell out of me, it’d be right for you to get the hell out of this ring and let these people get what they paid for, and you talk so damn much no one else has a chance to get their own statements in. You sir have just completely contradicted yourself!”

“John Cena, I know you think you’re clever with your witty jokes, and your stupid insults, but I don’t have to stand here and listen to it.” Boos from the crowd. “I am a much better person than you in every way possible, and standing out here and listening to you run your mouth is not what I intend to do. Screw you Cena.” He drops the microphone and walks to the back, ignoring the massive amounts of boos from the crowd.

“Well alright then. I guess it’s just that time of the month.” The crowd laughs; Jericho ignores it. “Well, I didn’t come out here just to annoy Chris Jericho. That was the main reason, but really I’ve got something else to say.” He continues. “For weeks now, months even, everyone’s been talking about The United Nations.” The crowd boos. “Everyone knows that a while ago Kurt Angle ran me down with a car. He hit me remorselessly because he believed that I was “bad example” of a “good American”.” “Angle Sucks!” chants fill the arena as the crowd shows their support for Cena. “You know what, though? I don’t really give a damn. I’m not gonna pull a Chris Jericho and stand out here while I whine to the people about my problems. I’ve always said that rather than be about it, I’m gonna do somethin about it!” The crowd pops huge. “Kurt Angle in four weeks at Summerslam we are gonna go to War, and no matter how many battles you win, I guarantee I’ll be the one who’s standing victorious on the battlefield!”

“Ladies and gentlemen I’m sorry to interrupt, but Smackdown Superstar Ted DiBiase has been found unconscious in the back. Medics are saying that he’s suffering from internal bleeding and is fading in and out of consciousness. It’s not known who is responsible for the attack, but people are saying he was last seen with Finlay. We’ll try to update you as soon as possible.” Todd Grisham flashes off the TitanTron.

”My…My God. I don’t know what to say. I find it hard to believe that Finlay was responsible for the attack, but honestly I have no idea what happened. I’ll try to keep you updated on this when I receive information, but for now I guess the show must go on. There you see John Cena going to the back to check on DiBiase I’d assume, and I hope DiBiase’s alright. I’m being told that he’s being rushed to a Medical Facility as we speak.”

Commercial break

Batista

The crowd goes wild as The Animal's music hits and Batista enters the arena. He yells to the crowd, to hype them-and himself-up before walking onto the ramp. He flexes his muscles and taunts as a bunch of fireworks explode across the stage. He moves his right hand in a punch-like motion and more fireworks explode.

”Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown; we’re still awaiting news on the – what was clearly an – attack on Ted DiBiase just moments ago. DiBiase was rushed to a nearby medical facility before the commercial break, and as far as I know he’s in a bad condition right about now.

Still to come tonight, both Dolph Ziggler and Mark Henry are gonna battle for the opportunity at the Prestigious Intercontinental Championship. This Match could do wonders for either superstars’ career, and both superstars know that.

The Animal is heading to the ring now, and it looks like he’s ready to go just two days before Night of Champions!”

Lyle Nossè, enters the arena. He walks to the ring wearing a pair of bright yellow wrestling tights that say his name on the back, and a blue “American Eagle” Designer shirt. He wears a white baseball cap-esque hat on his head and he mocks the crowd as he walks down the ramp, implying that he’s far better looking than the rest of them. Maryse walks by his side.

”I’ll be the first to say that I’m a big fan of Lyle Nosse`’s in-ring work, but not so much his out-of-ring personality to say the least. He’s pretty arrogant for a newcomer, but I guess you could say he has a reason to be with the victories he’s picked up over the charismatic Chris West.

Tonight, however, he’s gotta face a hungry animal, and Batista has been on one hell of a roll recently, which means bad news for Lyle Nosse`.”

Second Match: Batista vs. Lyle Nosse` (w/Maryse)

Match: "Batista" chants fill the arena almost immediately as The Animal stares across the ring at his opponent, resisting the urge to laugh at Nosse`'s foolish look. He looks at Maryse at ringside and holds her hand for a moment. She smiles and the crowd boos. Lyle Nosse` runs toward Batista. SPINEBUSTER! Cover! "1! 2! 3!"

Winner: Batista

"Oh my God! Batista just won record time! Thanks for coming, Lyle!"

Lyle Nosse` rolls to his feet and exits the ring. The crowd cheers as Batista taunts in the center of the ring. Maryse looks at Lyle`, seemingly disappointed. He asks for a microphone. "Are you kidding me? Are you freaking kidding me?" The crowd boos as Nosse` catches his breath. "Did that poser of an athlete really just score an upset victory over me? Me?" Another pause; the crowd boos. Batista laughs. "If you weren't such a coward, you'd give me a Rematch. I wasn't even prepared for the Match and you got a lucky win." Batista motions for Nosse` to come back in the ring and fight. He teases entering the ring, but begins to walk to the back. The crowd boos and Batista rolls his eyes.

"Lyle Nosse` was talking the talk, but it appears he's not going to walk the walk here tonight. Oh wait!"

The crowd cheers like crazy as The Rapidfire Superstar Chris West enters the arena and walks down the ramp. Lyle Nosse` and Maryse don't notice him, but Batista laughs. Nosse` turns around and West decks him with two Right Hands to the face. He grabs Nosse` and throws him into the ring. He starts to enter the ring as Nosse` gets to his feet and turns around, stumbling upon the man he just called a poser of an athlete. Batista looks at him, smiles, and kicks him in the chest. BATISTA BOMB! Looking to prove a point, Batista signals for the Referee to count again. "1! 2! 3!"

(Winner): Batista

"It wasn't official, but The Animal just defeated Lyle Nosse` not once, but twice. This man is ready to go this Sunday at Night of Champions, and anyone who bets against Batista in this Match might want to reconsider.

Well, coming up next, the young Dolph Ziggler will face The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry in a Match of high stakes! The winner of the Match will go to Night of Champions and compete for the Intercontinental Championship. This is a big opportunity for both men, and I'm sure they'll make the most of it."

Commercial break

"Really? Did you just see what happened out there?! It's a disgrace that you're letting Chris West just run around like that! You know--"

"Shut the hell up." The Game interrupts Lyle Nosse` as he and Maryse are standing in the office of Smackdown's General Manager. Triple H looks pissed off. "You're coming into my office and yelling at me because you lost a damn match. Boo hoo." The crowd pops. "You're a whiny, annoying b*tch and I don't have time to deal with you. Do you realize that one of Smackdown's youngest, talented stars is in the hospital right now in critical condition? Do you realize that Ted DiBiase may never be able to wrestle again? Oh wait, you don't! God forbid Lyle Nosse` loses a damn match! You want something to complain about? I'll give it to you! At Summerslam, you're going to face Chris West! You're going to face him in a 3 Stages of Hell Match!" The crowd pops. "The first one will be No Disqualification, the second one will be a First Blood Match, and if you manage to make it to the third one, it'll be a Knockout Match, where the only damn way to win will be physically incapacitating your opponent. Now get the hell out of my office!"

Dolph Ziggler

“I Am Perfection!” floods the arena, and looking at the cocky Ziggler it's hard to disagree, as he walks to the ring he runs his fingers through his hair and completely ignores the boos of the crowd. He gets into the ring, and smiles with confidence as the fans give him major heat.

"Dolph Ziggler may be new, but every week he continues to impress the WWE Universe. The fans may not be a big fan of him, but I tell you something Dolph Ziggler is a very skilled athlete who holds pinfall victories over some of the greatest superstars in WWE today. He's pinned Chris Jericho, The Undertaker, Kurt Angle, and the list goes on."

Mark Henry

"The World's Strongest Man" enters the arena to perhaps "The World's Strongest Pop". He taunts for the crowd on the stage for a moment before making his way to the ring, smiling and high-fiving some fans as he walks by. He enters the ring, determined to pick up a victory.

"The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry is a man like no other. The Undertaker may be intimidating, Kurt Angle may be skilled, Batista may be powerful, but Mark Henry is like all of those things rolled up into one huge package. Henry's been waiting for the opportunity to get his hands on Dolph Ziggler, and tonight Triple H is giving him that opportunity.

Both men want to win this Match because of what's on the line here. The Intercontinental Championship is one of the most Prestigious Championships in this industry, and it's definitely a stepping stone on the path to becoming a World Champion."

Second Match: Dolph Ziggler vs. Mark Henry [Winner goes to Night of Champions to compete for the Intercontinental Championship]

Match: The crowd is excited and so is The World’s Strongest Man as this opening contest gets underway. He stares at his opponent across the ring, not feeling a single trace of intimidation, and pretty much knowing that this isn’t going to be a difficult challenge here. “Henry” chants begin to fill the arena as Ziggler prepares himself for perhaps his toughest challenge. He may hold pinfall victories over the likes of Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, and The Great Khali, but they’re not Mark Henry. They lock-up in the center of the ring – if you could call it that – and Henry grabs Ziggler. He throws him into the corner with ease and hits a few Right Hands. He hits a kick or two to the chest and Irish Whips Ziggler across the ring. He goes for a Stinger Splash but Ziggler wisely ducks it. Henry’s face hits the turnbuckle and Ziggler tries a Roll-Up, having a little trouble even getting it done. “1! 2!” Henry rolls out!

”Just take a look at the clear size difference between these two men. Mark Henry has a good one-hundred and fifty pounds maybe more on Dolph Ziggler. I mean, we did see Dolph Ziggler earn a pinfall victory over The Great Khali months back, but there’s a lot of differences between The Great Khali and Mark Henry. Remember whoever wins this Match gets a huge opportunity at the Intercontinental Championship at Night of Champions.”

Ziggler goes for what appears to be a second-rope Diving Leg Lariat, but Henry catches him and slams him to the mat. The crowd cheers as Ziggler’s probably in a lot of pain right now. Henry climbs to the second turnbuckle and goes for a Vader Splash, but Ziggler rolls out of the way, perhaps saving the Matchup for himself. He Dropkicks Henry in the side of the head, but Henry remains on his knees. He rebounds off the ropes—FAMEASSER! That could do it! “1! 2! Three—no!” The World’s Strongest Man gets the shoulder up! Ziggler stomps Henry’s chest a couple of times, but Henry uses his strength to push Ziggler into the ropes. Ziggler rebounds and Henry hits a Double-Arm Clothesline. He hits a Big Splash! “1! 2! Three—no!” Ziggler kicks out and the crowd boos.

”You’ve gotta give credit where credit is due, and this is one of those situations. Dolph Ziggler may not be the most likeable person, and to be honest he’s not the best wrestler in the world today, but he’s really, really good and he’s certainly a challenging opponent for anyone he steps into the ring with.”

Henry goes for the World’s Strongest Slam, but Ziggler elbows him in the side of the head. He slides out of the move and out of the ring. Henry moves toward the ring ropes and tries to grab Ziggler by his hair and pull him through the second rope, but the brash young superstar is one step ahead, hitting a Neckbreaker on the ropes. The crowd boos as Ziggler runs up onto the apron and kicks Henry in the side of the head. The World’s Strongest Man falls to the mat and Ziggler tries a cover “1! 2! Three—no!” Another kickout. Henry gets to his knees and Ziggler exits the ring. He grabs a steel chair and brings it into the ring to boos. The Referee takes it from him. While the Referee is getting the chair out of the ring, Ziggler hits a Low Blow Kick on Mark Henry. The crowd boos as Henry falls to his knees. THE FIRST IMPRESSION! Cover by Ziggler “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

”Dolph Ziggler using some underhanded tactics to win this Match, but a win’s a win. He did pin Mark Henry and because of that he’ll be going to Night of Champions to face Evan Bourne and Zachariah Graves in a Triple Threat Match for the Prestigious Intercontinental Championship.

Folks, you’ve gotta wonder what else will happen tonight when we have a Main Event with the potential to be huge! The WWE Champion Chris Jericho faces the man who pinned him just two weeks ago, Kofi Kingston! Can Jericho get some momentum heading into his big Title Defense in just two days against Batista, or will The Animal continue to look dominant?

Plus, when we come back I'll do my best to give you all an update on Ted DiBiase, who was rushed to a medical facility earlier tonight."

Commercial break

This Monday...on Raw...after what's guaranteed to be a blockbuster Pay-Per-View Event, who will be the one representing Monday Nights as the World Heavyweight Champion?! Plus, controversy is sure to strike as Former ECW Champion Dustin Delta returns to Guest Host Monday Night Raw! Raw! Live on USA at 9 PM!

Rey Mysterio

Excitement fills the arena as The Ultimate Underdog emerges on the stage, smiling. He points to the right side of the arena and fireworks explode seconds before he does the same on the left side of the arena. He makes his way to the ring, high-fiving a bunch of fans and stopping to talk to a few fans wearing Rey Mysterio masks.

”Welcome back and the high-flying Rey Mysterio is ready for some action here! Last week we saw Mysterio come very close to defeating Dolph Ziggler, and you’ve gotta assume that The Ultimate Underdog is looking to get back on track here tonight.

I am told that after this Match we’re going to have an update on Ted DiBiase’s condition, so as soon as I hear the news I’ll pass it along.”

Jamie Noble

Mysterio’s opponent, Jamie Noble is standing in the ring across from him as he prepares for what he hopes will be an easy victory. In Mysterio’s situation, he takes every Match seriously, so it doesn’t matter whether he’s facing Jamie Noble or Batista because he’s going to give the same amount of effort.

”A victory over a man like Rey Mysterio can pretty much elevate anyone’s career. There’s a lot of fact to that statement. Sure, Jamie Noble is a respected athlete who’s won his fair share of Matches, but Rey Mysterio is a Former World Heavyweight Champion.”

Third Match: Rey Mysterio vs. Jamie Noble

Match: The two lock up in the center of the ring. Noble shifts behind Mysterio and takes him down with a Hip Toss. He tries a Leg Drop to the back of the head but Mysterio rolls out of the way. He runs forward and slides through Noble’s legs. He hooks his legs around Noble’s chest and rolls backwards into a pin. “1! 2!” Noble rolls out of it. The crowd pops as Mysterio runs forward again and takes Noble down with a Hero Attack Clothesline. Mysterio exits to the ring apron and tries a Springboard Senton, but Noble Dropkicks his leg and Mysterio falls off the apron. The crowd boos. Noble exits the ring and slams Mysterio’s head into the ring apron. He rolls him into the ring and follows suit before trying a cover. “1! 2!” Mysterio rolls the shoulder up. Mysterio rolls to his feet and goes for a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissor, but Noble reverses it into a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. The crowd boos as Noble tries a cover. “1! 2! Three—no!” Mysterio kicks out!

”I’m amazed at the speed of this Match here. I mean both guys are incredibly fast-paced Athletes, and we’re seeing that in this Match. The thing about Jamie Noble is, he may look small, but when he’s in the ring with a guy that’s roughly his size, he’s more of a powerhouse. Don’t believe me? Just ask Rey Mysterio how well his back is feeling right about now.”

Noble tries a second cover after arguing with the Referee. “1! 2!” Mysterio kicks out again. Noble rebounds off the ropes and tries a kick to the face—wait! Mysterio falls backwards! Grabs the legs! Roll-Up! “1! 2! Three—no!” How close was that?! Mysterio rolls to his feet—DROPKICK! And another one! He’s rolling here! Noble tries a Clothesline, Mysterio with a Drop Toe Hold! Noble stumbles into the ropes! Mysterio with the rebound—619! To the ring apron—SPRINGBOARD SPLASH! That’ll do it! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Rey Mysterio

”And that does it! Rey Mysterio picks up a win tonight and in a short amount of time!

Ladies and gentlemen, Josh Matthews is standing by with the General Manager of Smackdown, Triple H. Hopefully we can get an update on Ted DiBiase’s condition. Josh?”

“Thanks, J.R. I’m standing by—“ The Game takes the microphone from Josh Matthews.

“Josh, I’ll handle this. It’s nothing against you, but I’m in a bad mood and I’m going to get things taken care of right here, right now.” The crowd pops quietly. Josh Matthews walks away. “Earlier tonight, Ted DiBiase was found unconscious in the back. That much we’ve established. He continues to suffer from internal bleeding and I’m told that he’s still fading in and out of conciousness.” The crowd remains quiet. “We don’t know who’s responsible for this, but I’m not going to have things like this happening on my show. I personally have no doubt that the United Nations are responsible for this, but I’m not sure what the whole Finlay deal is. Sources say that Finlay was the last one to be around DiBiase before the attack, but I have a hard time believing he’d do something like this.” Boos. “Now, the War Games Match is still on for Summerslam, and I won’t be canceling it for any reason. I don’t care if there’s only one guy left for each team when it’s time for the Match; it’s still going to take place.” The crowd pops. “Next week on Friday Night Smackdown, Randy Orton and John Cena are going to team up to take on Kurt Angle and Umaga. In this Match, there will be a Special Guest Enforcer, and his name, is Chris Masters.” The Game throws the microphone and shoves the cameraman out of anger. He walks away.

”Well there we go ladies and gentlemen! Whoever’s responsible for this, we’re not sure, but next week The United Nations will face two of the best athletes in the business today and we’re going to have a Special Guest Enforcer in The Masterpiece Chris Masters! What a show!

And coming up next, our Main Event! The WWE Champion Chris Jericho will face the exciting Kofi Kingston in Non-Title Action!”

Commercial break

Chris Jericho

The crowd boos as Chris Jericho walks out onto the stage, wearing his normal trunks, black with binary-code in bold white. Jericho walks down the ramp, the WWE Championship around his waist, receiving many boos from the crowd. He climbs the stairs and moves into the ring as his music fades.

"I have high hopes for this Main Event here. Chris Jericho really needs to make a statement of his own heading into Night of Champions, because right now The Animal has his number by a long shot. Kofi Kingston is a great up-and-coming star and a victory over him will definitely give Jericho some confidence (if he needs any) for the Match this Sunday."

Kofi Kingston

"SOS" plays throughout the arena as the always-exciting Kofi Kingston emerges on the stage. He smiles as he does the "BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!" taunt and fireworks explode out of the stage. He makes his way to the ring, excited and ready to prove himself.

"Listen to the electric ovation for Kofi Kingston! Boom! Boom! Boom! for sure here tonight!"

Main Event Match: Chris Jericho vs. Kofi Kingston

Match: Jericho gets things underway with some mocking words to which Kofi Kingston responds with a Right Hand to the face. Jericho blocks a second one and hits two Left Hands of his own. He elbows Kingston in the face and Irish Whips him into the ropes. Kingston rebounds with a Clothesline and leaps up Shawn Michaels style. Kofi goes for the Double Leg Drop but Jericho rolls out of the ring. The crowd boos as he leans against the security barricade. He moves toward the ring, but Kofi rebounds off the ropes and leaps through the second ropes, taking Jericho down with a Suicide Dive to a big pop. He rolls Jericho into the ring and tries a cover “1! 2!” Jericho kicks out!

”Very fast-paced contest in the early going here. Kofi Kingston holds a pinfall victory over Chris Jericho already, and a second one here tonight would do wonders for his career, especially considering that Jericho is the WWE Champion.”

Kofi hits a Dropkick getting good elevation and tries a second one, but Jericho blocks it and pushes him to the mat. He stomps away at Kofi’s chest and taunts the crowd to some boos. Kofi starts to get to his feet, but Jericho hits a hard kick to the chest. “Come on Kofi!” he yells. More boos from the crowd. Jericho hits a second kick to the chest and Kofi Kingston collapses to the mat. Jericho goes for a Lionsault, but Kofi manages to roll out of the way to some cheers. Jericho hits the mat but gets to his feet quickly. He grabs Kofi and pulls him to his feet. Jericho hits a Suplex and moves into the cover. “1! 2!” Kofi kicks out and Jericho seems annoyed. He doesn’t want this Match to last any longer than it has to, especially when he has a Title Defense in just two days at Night of Champions.

”The resilience of Kofi Kingston is nothing short of impressive. Not only can he bring the pain, but he can take it too. Kofi Kingston’s unique offense and speed makes him a force to be reckoned with.”

Jericho tries a Knee Drop but Kofi rolls out of the way. He ducks a Big Boot from Jericho and hits a Dropkick. Jericho rolls to his feet and this time Kofi connects with a second Dropkick. The crowd cheers as Kofi runs in place in the center of the ring. He rebounds off the ropes—BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Double Leg Drop connects! Kofi hooks the legs! “1! 2! Can Kofi pin the WWE Champion again? No!” Jericho gets the shoulder up! Kofi, looking to keep the momentum on his side – gets to his feet. He goes to the top rope and the crowd cheers as he does so. He leaps – getting a lot of air – DIVING CROSSBODY! Wait! Jericho turns it into a Roll-Up! “1! 2! Three—no!” Kofi barely kicked out there!

”How close was that?! That’s the veteran ring sense of Chris Jericho coming into play. As good as Kofi Kingston is, he hasn’t been competing in the ring nearly as long as Jericho, and that’s an advantage that makes the WWE Champion as good as he is.”

Kofi goes for a Clothesline, but Jericho hits a Shoulder Block. He taunts the crowd again to boos before dropping a knee on the chest of Kingston. He pulls him toward the center of the ring and the crowd boos. Jericho runs to the ropes and hits a Lionsault! “1! 2! Three—no!” Kofi kicks out! Jericho tries the Walls of Jericho, but Kofi Kingston hits some Right Hands to the face and pushes Jericho out of the ring. The crowd cheers as Kofi uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet, looking to take a second to recover. He exits the ring and tries to slam Jericho’s head into the security barricade, but Jericho blocks it. He slams Kofi’s head into the security barricade twice. He walks Kingston toward the ring steps and slams his head into the them, making a noise that’s heard throughout the arena. He rolls him into the ring and slides in, trying a cover. “1! 2! Three—no!”

”Chris Jericho’s gotta be frustrated right now. Kofi Kingston just won’t quit here, no matter what Chris Jericho throws at him. I’m sure it’s been said before, but Kofi Kingston is a future WWE Champion. The kid’s got everything it takes to hold such a Title.”

Jericho Irish Whips Kofi Kingston into the corner! Kofi uses the momentum to his advantage as he leaps to the top turnbuckle! What elevation straight from the mat to the top! Kofi leaps, turns around, CROSSBODY! “1! 2! Three—no!” Another kickout! Can one of these superstars one-up the other? Jericho runs toward Kofi, who does a split and ducks! Jericho runs back and Kofi jumps up—ENZIGURI! Jericho’s out! “1! 2! Three—no!” The crowd gets to their feet, the anticipation is building and this has been nothing short of a great Match. Kofi hits a Chop! “Ooh!” rings throughout the arena as Kofi’s hand connects with Jericho’s chest in a painful fashion. He rebounds off the ropes and takes Jericho down with a Spinning Wheel Kick! Another cover! “1! 2! Three—no!” Again the WWE Champion finds the strength to kick out!

”Good Lord what a Main Event! I expected action, but I didn’t think either superstar would last this long here! Neither Kofi Kingston nor Chris Jericho wants to lose this Match, and with good reason! This is the Chris Jericho that we need to see at Night of Champions! Chris Jericho said earlier that he was going to defeat Kofi Kingston and prove that his victory two weeks ago was a fluke, but I don’t really see that happening here tonight in the slightest. Could you imagine what would happen if Kofi Kingston picks up a clean victory over Chris Jericho tonight?”

Kofi tries another Clothesline, but oh! This time Jericho hits a Kitchen Sink, knocking the wind out of The Jamaican Superstar! Jericho stands behind Kofi, measuring him up for a Codebreaker. “Kofi” chants begin to fill the arena as the crowd wants nothing more than to see Kofi Kingston pick up a victory here. Kofi stumbles to his feet, and Jericho runs forward. CODEBREAKER!—NO! Kofi blocks it! Pushes Jericho into the turnbuckle! Jericho stumbles out! TROUBLE IN PARADISE! It’s over! It’s all over! Kofi falls to the mat. He slowly crawls toward the cover.

”You can do it kid! Hook the leg!”

Kofi gets an arm over Jericho! “1! 2! Three—and no!” Kofi didn’t make the cover in time, and Jericho had just enough strength left to kick out! Kofi pulls himself to his feet, as does Jericho. Both superstars appear to be pretty much out of it. Kofi kicks Jericho in the chest and exits to the ring apron. He leaps, Springboard Clothesline—CODEBREAKER! Jericho hits it out of nowhere! Hooks the legs—“1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Chris Jericho

”Jericho wins it, but just barely! Both superstars put forward a great deal of effort and that was one of the best Matches I’ve seen in a while! Chris Jericho appears to be ready heading into Night of Champions, but he’s going to have a big challenge and that challenge is defeating The Gold-Hungry Animal Batista! Thanks for watching, and I’ll see you in two days at Night of Champions! Good night everyone!”

SmackDownCloser.png

[spoiler=Monday Night Raw - July 27, 2009][align=center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNQYxdNqQQQ&feature=related%20][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/Smackdown/WWEHDLogo.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ2tJVZOCKM][img]http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn412/zack12354/Raw-1.png[/img][/url][/align]

[color=red]San Diego - California[/color]

Tons of bright red fireworks explode across the stage area as the live crowd is excited and ready to go! What a night it’s going to be!

[color=red]”Ladies and gentlemen good evening and welcome to Monday Night Raw! I’m Michael Cole alongside my Broadcast Colleague Jerry “The King” Lawler and we are live in San Diego, California!”[/color]

[color=blue]”Listen to this crowd, Michael! It’s not often you hear a group of fans so excited, but they are tonight! Last week Monday Night Raw had it’s first-ever Guest Host in Jayden Bailey, and tonight the always controversial Dustin Delta will take the reigns!”[/color]

[color=red]”True it should be interesting, and we’re less than twenty-four hours removed from a historic Night of Champions that saw tons of Titles Change hands! You can log on to [url=http://www.wwelegacy.net/boards]wwe.net[/url] for all the Information regarding the Pay-Per-View Event!”[/color]

[color=blue]”Night of Champions was an awesome event for sure! I watched it last night and I was surprised to say the least at some of the Match Results! And Michael I’m told that we’re going to see or hear from or something from The Undertaker tonight just one night after he made a huge return on Pay-Per-View!”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck1R18FIZs4]Dustin Delta[/url]

A stream of blue fireworks explodes across the stage and the crowd begins to cheer. A few seconds later, the Former ECW Champion Dustin Delta rushes into the arena. He runs to the end of the stage and taunts for the crowd, dressed in street clothes. He makes his way down the ramp and to the ring, ready to take on the challenge of Guest Hosting Monday Night Raw.

[color=red]”Well it’s no surprise to see Dustin Delta so accepted by the crowd here tonight, King. He’s been gone for a while, and it’s always good to see one of your favorites make his return to the ring.”[/color]

[color=blue]”Dustin Delta’s definitely had some rocky times here on Raw, but I’m sure that if anything he’ll make sure that Monday Night Raw is entertaining here tonight.”[/color]

“Wow! Would you just listen to this awesome crowd here in San Diego?!” The crowd pops as Delta takes a pause, listening to the excitement of the definitely-hot crowd. “I gotta tell you guys, there’s no better feeling in the world than standing out here in front of each and every one of you right here tonight!” The crowd pops again, and Delta smiles. “When I was first asked about Guest Hosting the show, I wasn’t sure if it was a good idea. I’ve been busy with a lot of projects and the likes, but I’m damn sure glad I agreed, because I’ve only been here for five minutes and already I’m loving this feeling!” Some “Delta” chants are heard throughout the arena. “Let me tell you guys something, tonight we’re going to have one hell of a show!” He continues to cheers. “I guarantee tonight’s show will go down in the history books as the best Guest Hosted edition of Monday Night Raw. In a few years, you’re all going to look back and say, hey, remember when Dustin Delta hosted Monday Night Raw? How awesome was that!” He pauses to smile, again almost in disbelief of how awesome it feels to be back. “So why waste any time? Tonight, I plan on-“

[url=http://www.youtube.com/EdgeRulz17#play/search/1/49Ov0ZS9D5o]The Miz[/url]

The excitement level in the crowd dims down and the fans begin to boo. The Chick Magnet enters the arena dressed in street clothes. He walks to the ring, looking arrogant and holding a microphone. He can’t be feeling too great after being on the receiving end of a Tombstone Piledriver just twenty-four hours ago.

[color=red]”Well that’s a bit of a disappointment there, King. Dustin Delta was just getting ready to announce some Matches I assume and out comes The Miz.”[/color]

[color=blue]”The Miz interrupted Jayden Bailey last week, and this week Dustin Delta. I wonder what he wants now.”[/color]

“So look who it is.” He stops and the crowd boos. Dustin Delta rolls his eyes, annoyed. “What do you think you’re doing here on my show?” The crowd boos. “Do you know who I am? I’m The Miz, I’m the man who rightfully deserves to be the World Heavyweight Champion right now!” Miz gets in Delta’s face, perhaps trying to intimidate him.

“Miz! How’s it going man? I missed you!” Delta says sarcastically as the crowd laughs. “No but seriously, what the hell are you doing out here interrupting me?”

“What am I doing interrupting you? You’re out here cutting a promo, making a speech on time that should have been given to me! But no, they spend their time focusing on you and the other stupid Guest Hosts. I’ve got a mind to just knock you out right here, right now. If you don’t want that to happen, I suggest that you give me a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship right here, right now.”

"What makes you think you're deserving of a World Title Match? As far as I'm concerned, you're the last person who should be challenging for the Title at a time like this." The crowd cheers, and Miz looks at him with anger in his eyes. "But I will be honest, I'm not really sure who should get the first shot. I mean, look at it this way, right now there's no Number One Contender. I'm told that Jeff Hardy didn't have a Rematch Clause, meaning right now it's pretty much fair game." The crowd boos in disappointment because they know Jeff Hardy was screwed out of the World Title. "However, I will give you an opportunity. Not just you, a bunch of people actually. See, starting tonight we're going to have a Road to Summerslam Tournament. The Tournament will span three weeks, and whoever wins the Tournament will go to Summerslam to face Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship!" The crowd pops. "It's going to be an Eight Man Tournament, and there will be four Qualifiying Matches, two of which will take place right here tonight!" He continues after taking a breath. "First, MVP will face Kylarnartia, and secondly, you Miz will face the man who you're pretty familiar with as of late, The Undertaker!" What an announcement! The crowd goes wild! Miz doesn't believe it!

[color=red]"What an announcement! We're going to have a Summerslam Tournament starting tonight, and that's what Dustin Delta meant when he announced that we were going to see the return of The Undertaker! The Miz wanted a World Title Match, and now he has the opportunity to get one!"[/color]

[color=blue]"Finally The Miz is going to get what's coming to him!"[/color]

[color=red]"Ladies and gentlemen, what we're now sure is going to be a huge Monday Night Raw rolls on after this!"[/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/1/0xGEj_52RNg]Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)[/url]

The crowd pops huge as The Ballin’ Superstar enters the arena, dressed in his usual attire, except in red.. He walks half-way down the ramp, stops, and extends one arm to each side as a stream of fire explodes from the ramp. The crowd pops once again and MVP high-fives a few fans before sliding into the ring. He bounces off the ropes, then bounces off the opposite ropes, before performing a “Ballin’!” Taunt for the crowd.

[color=red]"Welcome back to Monday Night Raw, and before the commercial break our Guest Host for the night Dustin Delta announced that over the next few weeks Raw would hold a "Road to Summerslam Tournament", with the winner recieving a World Championship Match at Summerslam."[/color]

[color=blue]"That's right it's an eight-man Tournament, and the first round is about to start as MVP steps into the ring with Kylarnartia in what I'm sure will be a good Match."[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/0/yOoOcILj0S8]Kylarnartia[/url]

We’re back live, and “The Destroyer” Kylarnartia enters the arena. His bold strength shows as he walks to the ring, with a look that suggests he’s frustrated about something. His metallic-red pants shine from the light as he walks to the ring, and the word “Kylarnartia” is visible on both sides. The crowd boos as he steps into the ring.

[color=red]"Kylarnartia - from what I understand - requested a spot in this Tournament earlier today because he's outraged at the fact that he's had to face The Great Khali two weeks in a row. He believes that he belongs in the World Championship Picture, and now he has an opportunity."[/color]

First Match: Kylarnartia vs. Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)

Match: MVP kicks Kylarnartia in the chest, and elbows him in the back of the neck. MVP bounces off the ropes, and hits Kylarnartia with a Knee Facebuster, sending him to the mat. Quick cover by MVP, but to no avail. Kylarnartia gets to his feet, and MVP Irish Whips him into the corner. MVP runs toward the corner, but Kylarnartia sticks his feet out and MVP runs into them. Kylarnartia jumps and kicks MVP in the side of the head, taking him down. Kylarnartia goes for the cover, but MVP kicks out at two. Kylarnartia quickly applies a Reverse Chinlock. The crowd gives MVP support and he starts to get to his feet, Kylarnartia still applying the hold. MVP with some elbows to the chest, and Kylarnartia lets go. Kylarnartia goes for a Clothesline, but MVP catches him with an Armbar. Ziggler runs toward MVP, but MVP connects with a Modified Back Body Drop. MVP goes for the cover again, but Ziggler kicks out at two.

[color=red]”MVP is a very skilled athlete. He continues to impress me every time he steps into the ring.”[/color]

[color=blue]"I'm being completely honest when I say that MVP is deserving of a World Title Match. He's risen through the ranks and I think that he would be a great opponent for Edge at Summerslam."[/color]

Kylarnartia connects with a nicely executed Dropkick, and tries for the cover. Once again, MVP manages to kick out. MVP hits Kylarnartia with a few Right Hands and applies a Three-Quarter Facelock. Porter knees Kylarnartia in the head a few times before hitting him with a Double Underhook Suplex. Kylarnartia lands horizontally near the ropes. MVP bounces off the ropes, does a “Ballin’” Taunt, and connects with the Ballin’ Elbow. MVP with the cover! 1! 2! Oh and Kylarnartia kicks out! MVP Irish Whips Kylarnartia into the corner again and goes for the Player’s Boot. Kylarnartia ducks it, though, and hits MVP with a Falling Reverse DDT. Kylarnartia tries for the cover, but MVP kicks out at two.

[color=red]”Neither of these guys wants to lose the match!”[/color]

[color=blue]"Think of what's on the line here, Michael. This is a huge opportunity, going to Summerslam and competing for the World Heavyweight Championship. Neither MVP nor Kylarnartia have held the World Heavyweight Title, and you know that both of them would love to have the Belt.

The crowd begins to chant “MVP”. Both superstars get to their feet. MVP kicks Kylarnartia in the chest and goes for the Playmaker, but Kylarnartia pushes him against the ropes. MVP turns around, and Kylarnartia goes for a Big Boot, but MVP grabs him and hits him with a Flapjack Slam. MVP climbs to the second turnbuckle and nails Kylarnartia with a Diving Drive-By Kick! Cover by MVP! 1! 2! 3! MVP advances!

Winner: Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)

[color=red]"And that'll do it! MVP rolls on in the Road to Summerslam Tournament with a big victory over Kylarnartia!"[/color]

[color=blue]"MVP takes one step towards becoming the World Champion, and later tonight we're going to find out who he'll face next week in Round Two!"[/color]

[color=red]"He'll either face The Miz or The Undertaker, and it's obvious that one of those things will be much easier than the other!"[/color]

We flash to the back and Dustin Delta is standing in the Guest Host Office. The door slams open and Kane walks in, breathing heavily. The crowd boos as he appears on the TitanTron, but Dustin Delta doesn't seem intimidated at all. Kane walks up to him and gets right in his face. "I--" The heavy breathing continues. "I want you to give me a one-on-one Match with Striker Boyd right here tonight." Another pause. "See last night he got lucky, but tonight I'm going to end his career." The crowd boos.

"Sorry Kane, I can't do that." Kane looks at him angrily. "See, I would but you're already scheduled to compete tonight." The crowd pops.

"What...are you talking about?" Kane says with a sinister smile on his face. Not so much a smile, but more like an emotionless look.

"What I mean is tonight, you're gonna go one-on-one with one of Raw's newest superstars, Saruto Desa!" The crowd pops. "Yeah I know, you've beaten him before, but I figured you should get back on track after losing last night at the Pay-Per-View, and now I'm giving you that opportunity. You might wanna get out to the ring, because your Match is next." The crowd cheers as Delta doesn't back down, staring Kane right in the eyes. The Big Red Machine angrily storms out of the office.

[color=red]"Dustin Delta just stood up to Kane almost effortlessly and announced a big Match in the process! Saruto Desa is one of Raw's newer superstars, but he almost defeated Kane once before! This is a Match you won't wanna miss, and it's coming up next!"[/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/1/0xGEj_52RNg]Kane[/url]

[b]BOOM![/b] Fire streams out of the ramp as The Big Red Machine makes his way into the arena. He begins to make his way to the ring, wanting to inflict punishment and pain on his opponent. He climbs the ring steps and enters the ring. Standing in the center of the ring, he lifts his arms up into the air and slams them down as fire explodes from the turnbuckles. The crowd boos.

[color=red]"Kane is a lot of things, but happy is far from one of them. Just twenty-four hours ago, The Big Red Machine was defeated by Striker Boyd in a Match for the United States Championship, and after he was just denied a Rematch by Dustin Delta, he's gotta be in a bad mood."[/color]

[color=blue]"To make matters worse, Kane just found out that he has to go one-on-one with Saruto Desa, a man who almost defeated Kane three weeks ago on WWE Superstars. Things aren't looking good here."[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSghXfTBrzI]Saruto Desa[/url]

Kane watches intently as his opponent – approximately the same size as The Big Red Machine himself – enters the arena. The crowd doesn’t give him much of a reaction, but there are a few cheers here and there. Desa slides into the ring, keeping his eyes locked on Kane and showing that he’s not intimidated.

[color=red]"This is a big opportunity for Saruto Desa, because a victory over Kane would be all he needs to establish himself as a standout star here on Raw."[/color]

[color=blue]"That's easier said than done, though. Kane is powerful and ruthless."[/color]

Second Match: Kane vs. Saruto Desa

Match: The bell rings. Kane proposes a lock-up, but backs away when Saruto attempts to comply. Saruto hits a Right Hand on Kane, who ducks a second one and slides of of the ring. Saruto sticks his head through the second ropes to grab Kane, but gets hit with an almost sucker punch Uppercut, taking him to the mat. Kane slides in the ring and the boos continue. He steps on Desa's throat, and the Referee begins to count. "1! 2!" Kane stops quickly, having already inflicted damage. He pulls his opponent to his feet and Irish Whips him into the corner. Kane goes for a Corner Clothesline, but Saruto sticks his feet out and Kane gets a faceful of boot. Saruto runs out of the corner and tries a Clothesline, but Kane catches him for a Sidewalk Slam. In a great display of athleticism, Saruto flips backwards - blocking the slam - and hits a Russian Leg Sweep! 1! 2! Kane rolls the shoulder up.

[color=red]"You see that, King? That was pretty impressive considering Saruto Desa's size."[/color]

[color=blue]"It's not often you see a man that's six foot six do a standing backflip of sorts and follow it up with a powerful Russian Leg Sweep. I'm pretty sure Kane didn't see that coming."[/color]

Saruto tries a Knee Drop, but Kane dodges it. He uses the ropes to get to his feet, but Desa attempts to keep the advantage by hammering away with some Right Hands. He goes for an Irish Whip, but Kane reverses it into an Irish Whip of his own and sends him into the ropes. Saruto rebounds, but Kane hits a Big Boot right to the face. That's gotta do it. 1! 2! Saruto gets the shoulder up! Kane sits up angrily and the crowd cheers a bit as Saruto gets to his feet. Kane tries a Right Hand, but Saruto ducks it. He goes for one of his own, but Kane's one step ahead and hits a Throat Thrust, just taking the wind out of his opponent. Saruto falls to the mat. Kane exits to the ring apron and climbs to the top rope.

[color=blue]"It's not often you see Kane go to the top rope, but my guess is that he's going for that Diving Clothesline."[/color]

[color=red]"That'd be anything but good for Saruto Desa, or anyone really. When a three-hundred and twenty-six pound man leaps off the top rope and slams his arm down on you in full force, there's not much you can do to get up after that."[/color]

The crowd tries to support Saruto through clapping. He struggles to get to his feet, not knowing that Kane is on the top rope waiting to take him out with a powerful Clothesline. He turns around--Kane leaps! Wait-woah! [b]SCOOP POWERSLAM![/b] Out of nowhere! Saruto Desa catches Kane in mid-air and drops him with a Powerslam! The crowd cheers! 1! 2! Three--no! Kane barely gets the shoulder up! Saruto looks at the Referee almost in disbelief. He tries another cover, but only gets a two count again. He grabs Kane and pulls him to his feet. He hits a Right Hand to the chest, and tries another one. Kane blocks it and grabs him--[b]SIDEWALK SLAM![/b] This time he hits it! Cover! 1! 2! Three--no! Saruto kicks out!

[color=blue]"This is a really good Match, Michael. These two guys are pretty big, but despite that they can move at fast paces. It seems like they're evenly matched in a way."[/color]

[color=red]"I couldn't agree more, partner. We've seen vintage Kane all throughout this Match and some new things from Saruto Desa."[/color]

Kane stands behind Saruto Desa and measures him up for a Chokeslam. Will this Match end the same way it did when these two faced off three weeks ago? Saruto staggers to his feet--[b]CHOKESLAM?![/b] No! Saruto counters into an Arm Drag! Kane goes for a Clothesline, Saruto ducks it! Kick to the chest--[b]FAMEASSER![/b] That could do it! Cover! "1! 2! 3!"

Winner: Saruto Desa

[color=red]"And he did it! Saruto Desa picks up a win over Kane, and they're one-for-one now!"[/color]

[color=blue]"It was a hard-fought Match and Kane's definitely going to be angry about this loss, Michael. Something tells me we haven't seen the last of this "Feud" we've got going on."[/color]

[color=red]"Speaking of Feuds, we're going to see some of what could be an exciting Feud in the making when Axle Comuteza and Cloud White take on The Hart Dynasty! That's next!"[/color]

Commercial break

[b]Tomorrow night on ECW! Just two days after a historic Night of Champions, who will enter the ECW Arena as the ECW Champion? Did Shelton Benjamin retain the Title again or did Billy Kidman capture his first World Championship? ECW! Live! Tomorrow on SyFy at 9 PM![/b]

[color=blue]”Welcome back to Monday Night Raw, and check this out! We learned that tomorrow night on ECW on SyFy the ECW Champion Shelton Benjamin will go one-on-one with Captain Charisma, Christian!”[/color]

[color=red]”Christian made his return last night at Night of Champions, and he’s wasting little time getting back into the ECW Title Picture when he faces the ECW Champion Shelton Benjamin! That’ll be worth checking out!”[/color]

[color=blue]”And speaking of Championships, the Road to Summerslam Tournament will continue later tonight when The Miz goes one-on-one with The Undertaker, who will be competing in his first Match since Judgment Day!”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xk3pDntX7M&feature=channel_page]The Hart Dynasty[/url]

Tyson Kidd & David Hart Smith enter the arena, Natayla at their side. The ECW Tag Team Championship Belts are around their waists, and the crowd boos as they walk to the ring. Kidd climbs the ring steps and enters the ring while David Hart Smith climbs on the ring apron and holds the ropes open for Natalya, who steps in.

[color=red]"Unfortunately for The Hart Dynasty, Cryme Tyme won the Triple Threat Tag Team Match at Night of Champions and became the Unified Tag Team Champions, but I talked to David Hart Smith earlier today and he told me that they weren't going to get discouraged, and that sooner than later The Hart Dynasty would be holding the Unified Tag Team Titles."[/color]

[color=blue]"It's very likely, Michael. Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith are incredibly talented, and they held the ECW Tag Team Championships for months back on ECW."[/color]

[color=red]"We're gonna find out if they can get the ball rolling again when they take on Axle Comuteza and Cloud White, next!"[/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmWqn2m66g0]Axle Comuteza & Cloud White[/url]

Axle Comuteza bursts into the arena to a huge pop! He's sporting a white t-shirt, a brown jacket, and a pair of white wrestling tights that say "Axle" on the back. He high-fives a bunch of fans as he walks to the ring. He stands at the end of the ramp and motions toward the TitanTron as his Tag Team Partner, Cloud White makes his way into the arena to another pop.

[color=blue]"Axle and Cloud getting a huge ovation from this crowd here tonight! About a month ago, they defeated The Hart Dynasty in Tag Team Action, and this Rematch should be pretty exciting, if not more exciting than their Previous Match!"[/color]

[color=red]"Axle Comuteza and Cloud White work really well as a Tag Team, and they've picked up a lot of victories because of their awesome high-flying styles. I can't wait for this Match to start, King."[/color]

Third Match: The Hart Dynasty (w/Natayla) vs. Axle Comuteza & Cloud White

Match: The crowd is behind Axle and Cloud as the match gets underway, Cloud starting for his team and David Hart Smith starting for his. Hart goes for a Clothesline, but Cloud ducks under and runs to the ropes, leaping off of the second one and hitting a Springboard Crossbody! "1! 2!" Hart kicks out quickly. Hart sits up and Cloud hits a hard kick to the chest. He goes for a Standing Moonsault, but Hart rolls out of the way. Cloud gets to his feet, holding his chest as it's in a bit of pain, and Hart connects with a powerful Big Boot. The crowd boos as the power of The Hart Dynasty taunts, showing off his skills. Hart hits an elbow drop to the chest of Cloud and tries a cover "1! 2!" but Cloud manages to kick out.

[color=blue]"Notice here, Michael, that David Hart Smith is having a hard time keeping up with Cloud White who always makes the match as fast-paced as possible."[/color]

[color=red]"The Hart Dynasty was trained in The Hart Family Dungeon, but they were mostly trained in techincal wrestling skills, whereas Axle and Cloud are high-flyers. There's definitely not an even match here when it comes to speed."[/color]

Hart applies a Reverse Chinlock, trying to keep Cloud grounded. Axle wills him on from the apron, trying to help him get to his feet and break the hold. Mustering up enough strength, Cloud hits a Sit-Down Stunner on Hart, sending him into the ropes. Hart rebounds off the ropes and tries a Clothesline but Cloud ducks it again and Springboards off the ropes, grabbing Hart and driving him to the mat with a powerful Tornado DDT. The crowd pops huge and Axle extends his hand for a Tag, knowing that Cloud needs to make the Tag because he needs a break.

[color=red]"What speed, agility, whatever you wanna call it on behalf of Cloud White! That DDT just electrified this crowd!"[/color]

[color=blue]"David Hart Smith is powerful, but agility is far from his strong point. That makes it difficult to combat their opponents here."[/color]

Cloud crawls forward-can he make the Tag? No! David Hart Smith makes the Tag to Tyson Kidd who elbows Cloud in the back of the next and pulls him toward the center of the ring! STF! Tyson Kidd locks in an STF and Cloud yells in pain. Kidd continues to wrench the neck and David Hart Smith supports him from the apron. "Cloud" chants begin to fill the arena as the young superstar desperately tries to reach the ropes. And he does! "1! 2! 3!" Tyson Kidd breaks the hold, not wanting to be Disqualified! Cloud rushes for a Tag, but Kidd grabs his foot! He turns around [b]INZIGURI![/b] Kidd falls to the mat, as does Cloud.

[color=blue]"Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith had been isolating Cloud from his Tag Team Partner, but now it looks like Cloud has the opportunity to make a Tag."[/color]

[color=red]"You can tell by the look on Axle's face that he's anxious to get in this match here!"[/color]

Cloud crawls--[b]MAKES THE TAG![/b] The crowd goes wild! Tyson Kidd makes the Tag as well and Axle leaps from the ring apron to the top rope! [b]SPRINGBOARD LEG LARIAT![/b] David Hart Smith is down! Axle rolls to his feet and taunts for the crowd. He yells and they go wild! [b]STANDING STAR LEG DROP![/b] That'll do it! Hooks the legs! "1! 2! Three--no!" Tyson Kidd makes the save! Cloud rushes in the ring, recovered and hits a Running Hook Kick on Kidd, taking him down. Kidd rolls out of the ring and Cloud leaps over the top rope, taking him down with a Flying Crossbody! Axle turns around! Hart grabs him and tries a Running Powerslam, but Axle slides down! Turns him around! [b]X-FACTOR![/b] No! David Hart Smith blocks it! Axle goes for a Clothesline, but Hart takes him down with a Clothesline of his own. The crowd boos as Hart knocks Cloud off the apron before making the Tag to Tyson Kidd. Kidd leaps on the ropes--[b]SPRINGBOARD ELBOW DROP![/b] Hooks the legs! "1! 2! 3!"

Winners: The Hart Dynasty (w/Natayla)

[color=blue]"The Hart Dynasty picks up the win here tonight, but Axle and Cloud gave them one h*ll of a fight! When you said earlier that this could be an exciting Feud, you were completely right!"[/color]

[color=red]"Similar to Kane and Saruto Desa, The Hart Dynasty and Axle and Cloud are tied for victories! Will we see a Tiebreaker Match sometime soon?"[/color]

“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Striker Boyd!” The United States Champion receives a huge pop as he appears on the TitanTron next to Josh Matthews. He looks kind of fatigued from his Match with Kane just about twenty-four hours ago. “Striker, last night you defeated Kane in a Match where the odds seemed to be against you, and then you learned tonight that you’d be competing in a Road to Summerslam Tournament giving you your first opportunity to compete for the World Heavyweight Championship. Your thoughts?”

“Lemme make something clear before we get started here.” He pauses and the crowd cheers. A smile lines his face. “I don’t know who thought the odds were against me, but I sure as hell didn’t.” The crowd pops. “See, the United States Championship means everything to me, and I had no intention of losing it to a guy who looks like he came out of a low-budget horror movie.” He continues to some laughs from the crowd. “In all seriousness, this is a huge step for me. I want to become the World Heavyweight Champion, and I’m going to do everything I can, give it one-hundred and fifty percent to win this Tournament. When I was young, I—“

“Do you really think anyone gives a damn about you?” Tons – probably from every single person in the crowd – of boos fill the arena as The Miz appears on the TitanTron. He’s dressed in his ring attire whereas Striker Boyd is dressed in street clothes. He gets right in Striker’s face, smiling at him mockingly. “I’m The Miz, and I am going to win this Tournament. You’re far from intimidating, and I don’t care how vicious people say you are.” He continues. “I’m going to beat you, and I’m going to beat everyone else that gets in my way.” “You Suck!” chants fill the arena. “No comment?” Miz stares at Boyd. “Not surprising. If I remember correctly, you’re a big fan of The Undertaker.” The crowd pops as The Deadman’s name is mentioned. Boyd looks at Miz, angry. “You can get a front row seat when I go out there and do something that you would never be able to do. I’m going to pin The Undertaker, and then if you win your Match next week, I’m going to pin you!” Miz slaps Boyd in the face and the crowd boos. Boyd looks away, and Miz taunts him. He looks back before hitting The Miz with a Spear! Takes him down! Boyd fires away with Right Hands like crazy to a huge ovation!

He continues to fire away with punches while Miz is pretty much helpless, the Spear having taken a lot of energy out of him. Security pulls Boyd off of Miz and holds him back as he yells at The Chick Magnet, who’s now bleeding from the forehead. Boyd is walked away by security.

[color=red]”My God, Striker Boyd has just snapped! That Slap to the face from The Miz was what did it, and Miz paid for it big time!”[/color]

[color=blue]”Striker Boyd just beat the hell out of The Miz, and you’ve gotta wonder if The Miz will even be able to go out and compete against The Undertaker in our Main Event!”[/color]

“Striker” chants echo throughout the arena as the cameras move through the crowd. The Main Event is still to come, but whether or not The Miz will be able to compete isn’t known.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/0/1Y3Wsh2Azxk]R Truth[/url]

It's time to make some noise as Raw's Hip-Hop Superstar "skips and jumps" into the arena. "What's up Colombus?!" Truth shouts as he makes his way to the ring through the crowd, high-fiving a few lucky fans and allowing some fans to shout "What's Up?!" into the microphone. He seems confident, to say the least.

[color=red]”Well, we’re gonna let you know what the situation is with The Miz when we can, but when we return R Truth will step into the ring to go one-on-one with Zack Ryder!”[/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/0/9OSKTHokyIQ]Zack Ryder[/url]

The unique – to say the least – Zack Ryder enters the arena to boos. He walks to the ring with an arrogant smile, wearing a purple headband that matches his purple sunglasses. His wrestling tights are red, and most of the right part of the tights are cut off. He slides into the ring and climbs to the top rope, yelling “Woo Woo Woo!” to the crowd.

[color=blue]”We’re back, and Michael I had the opportunity to talk to Zack Ryder earlier today. You know what he told me?”[/color]

[color=red]”What’s that, King?”[/color] Cole laughs.

[color=blue]”He told me that I needed to get a new outfit. He said he was the “Fashion Savior” and that he was going to save Monday Night Raw’s Superstars from making complete fools of themselves with their outfit choices.”[/color]

[color=red]”That may be true, but maybe he should focus on defeating John Morrison first, something he was unable to do this past Thursday on WWE Superstars.”[/color]

Fourth Match: R Truth vs. Zack Ryder

Match: R-Truth and Zack Ryder lock up in the center of the ring, and Truth quickly applies a side headlock, Ryder counters, throwing Truth off into the ropes, rebound, Truth baseball slides under the legs of Ryder, School Boy. 1...2. Kickout.

[color=blue]“Truth almost made very short work of Zack Ryder there!”[/color]

[color=Red]”And that's just so frustrating, to nearly be beat by a guy simply because you under-estimate his mat-sense, and that's a mistake that Zack Ryder won't make again!”[/color]

Both superstars get to their feet and stare one-another down, Ryder hits truth with a right, truth responds in kind and the two superstars start trading blows, Ryder, after three or four punches each way gains the advantage, he pushes truth back into the corner and continues to hammer away at the charismatic R-Truth until the referee steps in and seperates the two.

[color=Blue]“Ryder's attacking brutally here!"[/color]

Zack Ryder taunts, he's firmly in control and now he's bragging about it. “Woo Woo Woo! You know it!” and the crowd gives Zack major heat! Truth emerges from the corner with a Spinning Shoulder Block! Ryder goes down hard! Cover, 1...2..Nothing!

[color=red] “Zack Ryder's ego could be his downfall here, that was certainly close!”[/color]

[color=blue] Well do you think that Ryder's looking past Truth, and has his mind on The Shaman of Sexy John Morrison?[/color]

[color=red] “It's possible Micheal, When you have a rival like Zack Ryder has John Morrison, than some times it's hard to concentrate on anyone else in the ring.”[/color]

Ryder gets up, in position for the Scizzors Kick, Truth goes for it he's got it! No! Ryder catches the leg of truth, and hits a shot to the stomach! He's looking for the Zack Attack!

[color=Blue] “Truth's got him! No! Ryder counters!”[/color]

[color=Red] “Now Zack's going for that Zack Attack, this match is over if he can connect with that vicious move!”[/color]

“NOW LISTEN!” The fans go totally ballistic as John Morrison's music blares into the arena, Ryder drops truth and approaches the ropes as the Monday Night Delight, John Morrison approaches the ring, Ryder yells something at JoMo. R-truth stands, Morrison taunts to the crowd as in irate Zack Ryder turns, [b]kick to the stomach! Scizzors Kick![/b]

[color=Blue] “Truth's got it! R-Truth wins!”[/color]

[color=Red] “To answer your question from before Micheal, if Ryder wasn't thinking about the Guru of Greatness before, he is now!”[/color]

Truth hooks the legs—“1...2...3!”

Winner: R Truth

[color=blue]”John Morrison just cost Zack Ryder another victory, and yet Zack Ryder hasn’t been able to upstage The Guru of Greatness! John Morrison definitely has Zack Ryder’s number!”[/color]

[color=red]”True, true. Speaking of having someone’s number, just five days after being arguably screwed out of the WWE Championship, Batista will get another opportunity! The Animal gets a Rematch against Chris Jericho for the WWE Championship, and this time they’re going back to their old stomping grounds in a sort—a Steel Cage Match!”[/color]

[color=blue]”WWE’s got tons of great action to look forward to this week! And to add to that, I’ve just been informed that John Morrison will team with Axle Comuteza, Cloud White, and Saruto Desa to take on The Hart Dynasty, Kane, and Zack Ryder this Thursday on WWE Superstars! What a Match!”[/color]

[color=red]”Well, coming up next, The Miz will take on The Undertaker! At least, we think so. As of right now The Miz isn’t in a great condition, but we’re gonna take you to the back as Josh Matthews is standing by with Dustin Delta!”[/color]

“Thanks Michael, King. Dustin Delta earlier tonight Striker Boyd attacked The Miz and had to be escorted out of the arena by security. I was told that Striker Boyd has left the arena, but that The Miz is not in a great condition. Can you inform us about this?”

“I’m not sure what the deal is with Striker Boyd, but I’m being honest when I say that The Miz got what was coming to him.” He continues to cheers. “As far as the Match goes, it’s still on. If The Miz chooses not to compete, then he will forfeit the Match and The Undertaker will win by default.” The crowd pops.

[color=red]”Well there you have it! The Match is still on, and the Match is next!”[/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/1/49Ov0ZS9D5o]The Miz[/url]

The Chick Magnet enters the arena to tons of heat, bandages on his forehead. He walks to the ring without his usual confidence, perhaps because he’s not in much of a condition to fight. He enters the ring and doesn’t bother taunting the crowd. He just walks to the corner and waits for the Match to begin.

[color=red]”If you can’t tell from his entrance, The Miz is not in any condition to be competing here. Dustin Delta said that if The Miz decides not to compete, he’ll have to forfeit, so that explains why he’s out here now.”[/color]

[color=blue]”I have no sympathy for The Miz, Michael. He slapped Striker Boyd in the face and insulted him, and he got what he deserved. Facing The Undertaker is hard enough, but facing The Undertaker when you’re in a condition like The Miz’s condition is even worse.”[/color]

The crowd quiets down, and The Miz stares at the TitanTron almost nervously. They know what’s coming next.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N75nz6sVhKQ]The Undertaker[/url]

Undertaker walks out, causing the crowd to pop again! Taker slowly moves down the ramp, glaring at The Miz. Takers coat slowly blows behind him, as Taker keeps his face hidden by his black hat. Once Taker reaches the stairs, he climbs them, and raises his arms, causing lightning to strike the turnbuckle in front of him, causing The Miz to climb out of the ring. The lights come back on, as Taker climbs into the ring. He takes his jacket off and throws it to the outside mat. Taker moves to the turnbuckle and climbs it front of The Chick Magnet. He lowers his head, removes his hat, and rolls it eyes into his head, more lightning strikes around the arena. Taker steps down and moves back to his own corner. The Miz slowly gets back into the ring.

[color=red]”There’s no feeling quite like the feeling you get when The Undertaker enters an arena! It’s been nearly four months since The Undertaker has been in action, but twice – once at The Bash, and once at Night of Champions – we’ve seen him Tombstone The Miz without any explanation. We still don’t have one, but I don’t think anyone’s going to ask The Undertaker to give one. We’re going to simply sit back and enjoy the Match.”[/color]

Main Event Match: The Miz vs. The Undertaker

Match: “Under-taker!” chants fill the arena as the lights come back on and The Deadman stares down The Chick Magnet. For some unexplained reason (these seem to be a trend), The Miz gets right in The Undertaker’s face. “What! Do something!” he yells. “I’m The Miz, and I’m—“ Taker grabs The Miz and goes for a Chokeslam, but The Chick Magnet slides out of it. He hits a Right Hand to Taker, but it doesn’t do much. The Undertaker rebounds with a Right Hand, then a Left Hand! Miz tries another shot, foolishly trading blows with The Undertaker. Miz goes for a Clothesline, but The Deadman catches his arm. He twists the arm around and climbs to the top rope. [b]OLD SCHOOL COMIN’ UP![/b] Wait! Miz pulls Taker, and he falls on the ropes, one leg on either side. The crowd boos and there are a few “Ooh!”s as the crowd knows that Taker is in pain.

[color=blue]”I can’t believe I’m saying this, but The Miz might have just gained some momentum with that counter! Imagine what would happen if The Miz actually defeated The Undertaker tonight?”[/color]

[color=red]”The Undertaker rarely ever misses Old School, but I guess every once in a while you’re bound to mess up. This is definitely not the Match that you want that to happen in, though.”[/color]

Miz rebounds off the ropes and hits a kick to the chest, sending The Deadman to the floor below. The crowd boos as The Miz taunts, probably still not believing that he’s actually gained control of the Match. He exits the ring and grabs The Undertaker, who’s in a bad way. He rolls him into the ring and tries a cover, but only gets a two count. The crowd cheers as Taker kicks out. Miz gets to his feet, and The Deadman sits up! Miz’s eyes widen in surprise. He thinks quickly, though, and rebounds off the ropes before kicking Taker in the face. The Phenom falls back to the mat and the crowd boos again. Miz tries another cover, but The Undertaker kicks out at two again. The Chick Magnet just doesn’t believe it.

[color=blue]”The Miz seems shocked, and with good reason. He almost had a victory there, but The Undertaker managed to kick out not once, but twice. It’s going to take a lot for The Miz to pick up the win here.”[/color]

The Miz stomps Taker’s chest. He rebounds off the ropes and goes for a Reality Check, but no! Taker grabs him! [b]CHOKESLAM![/b] The crowd goes wild! Taker signals for the Tombstone Piledriver! Miz stumbles to his feet, turns around—[b]TOMB! STONE! PILEDRIVER![/b] “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: The Undertaker

[color=red]”Miz, thanks for coming! The Undertaker advances in the Road to Summerslam Tournament!”[/color]

[color=blue]”Striker Boyd played a big part in this, but I’m sure that either way The Miz would have ended up losing this Match here.”[/color]

Taker gets down to one knee in the center of the ring and sticks out his tongue. He taunts for the crowd as the lights are now purple, and the crowd goes wild. He’s advancing in the Tournament, and next week he’ll be facing Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP.

[IMG] http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn412/zack12354/RawCloser.png[/IMG][/spoiler]

[spoiler=ECW - July 28, 2009][align=center]WWEHDLogo.jpg

San Diego - California[/align]

The crowd goes wild as the show begins and fireworks explode across the ramp and in between the stage and the TitanTron.

”Hello everyone and welcome to E C W! We’re live here in San Diego, California, and what a show we’ve got tonight!”

”Tell me about it, Todd! Just two nights after he made a huge, shocking return at Night of Champions, Captain Charisma Christian makes his return to ECW and goes one-on-one with the ECW Champion Shelton Benjamin! What a Match that’s going to be!”

”As you know Christian was injured for a number of months, but based on his performance at Night of Champions it’s a safe bet that he’s back and ready to re-claim his Championship Gold!”

Sheamus

Sheamus enters the the arena to not much of a reaction (not many people know who he is), as the lyrics to 'Too many lies” accompany him down the ramp, he wears a wooden cross-like necklace, and an Irish-themed ring attire. He climbs the ring steps and enters the ring.

“This first contest is a Contract Match! The winner of this match will be rewarded with an ECW Contract! Introducing first from Dublin, Ireland weighing in at two-hundred and seventy two pounds, Sheamus!”

”Josh, you’re looking at a man who has seen tons of success around the world as Professional Wrestler, and now he has the chance to earn more success than ever before by becoming a WWE Superstar!”

”Just look at the size of Sheamus. He’s definitely someone that – should he win – will be a force to be reckoned with.”

”You know the Irish love to fight, as WWE Superstar Finlay has made so very clear to us, and you’ve gotta think that Sheamus is no exception.”

Mazadon

The confident new superstar, Mazadon, enters the arena. He has a big opportunity here and he realizes that. He’s focused on winning, and there’s nothing that’s going to stop him from doing so.

“And his opponent from the United Kingdom weighing in at two-hundred and forty-three pounds, Mazadon!”

”I don’t know much, but I’ve heard that Mazadon is a skilled athlete in his own right, Matt. Regardless of who wins this match, we’re gonna have a new superstar that has a lot of talent.”

”Mazadon actually grew up in Australia before moving to the United Kingdom and learning how to wrestle. He trained for ten years before moving to the United States and well, now, attempting to become a WWE Superstar.”

First Match: Sheamus vs. Mazadon [Contract Match]

Match: The crowd is quiet, as they don’t have much of an interest in either superstar. They’re both new, so it’s going to take a little while before they get over with the crowd, regardless of how good they are in the ring. The two lock-up in the center of the ring. Mazadon overpowers Sheamus and pushes him to the mat. Sheamus rolls backwards and gets to his feet. They stare at each other for a moment. Mazadon goes for a Right Hand, but The Celtic Warrior ducks it and grabs him. He twists his arm around, still holding it and hits a Right Hand to the shoulder, and another one. Sheamus pushes on Mazadon’s arm, forcing him to the mat. He drives his knee into his back, keeping the arm twisted so he can continue to weaken the arm. The crowd is still not into the match. The Referee asks Mazadon if he wants to Submit, but he says no. Sheamus pulls him to his feet and twists his arm behind his back, applying a Hammer Lock. He grabs Mazadon’s leg and lifts him up before throwing him forward. Mazadon lands face-first on the mat. Sheamus turns him over, cover “1! 2!” Mazadon kicks out.

”Notice how Sheamus just continues to work on that arm. You have to select a body part and work on it if your wrestling style is that of Sheamus, and it works for him. Once you weaken the arm enough, your opponent won’t be able to fight out of your Submission Hold.”

”Mazadon appears to be very resilient, though. He’s taking the pain and trying to dish out his own as well.”

Sheamus lifts Mazadon above his shoulders straight up, showing impressive power as he hits a Vertical Suplex. He moves into the cover “1! 2!” but Mazadon kicks out again. Sheamus rebounds off the ropes to drop an elbow, but Mazadon moves out of the way. He hits a Dropkick to the face before Sheamus can get to his feet. Hooks the legs “1! 2!” The Celtic Warrior rolls the shoulder out. Mazadon stomps Sheamus’ chest a couple of times. He ascends to the top rope, paying attention to nothing but winning the match. He leaps as Sheamus gets to his feet. HIGH CROSSBODY! Oh, wait! Sheamus catches him! Talk about impressive power! Sheamus slams Mazadon’s back onto his knee, hitting a Backbreaker. Cover “1! 2! Three—no!” Mazadon kicks out.

”Winning this ECW Contract means so much to both Sheamus and Mazadon, and they’re showing that right here in this match.”

”Definitely a great deal of effort put forth by both superstars. It’s a disappointment that only one of them can win this match.”

Sheamus Irish Whips Mazadon into the ropes. He rebounds and kicks Sheamus in the face. Mazadon kicks him in the chest and lifts him up for a Powerbomb. Sheamus hits a Right Hand to the face, and leaps backwards, landing on his feet. Mazadon runs forward, but Sheamus hits an elbow! He hooks his arm around Mazadon’s neck. SIDE SLAM BACKBREAKER! That’ll do it! Cover “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Sheamus

“Here is your winner and the winner of an ECW Contract, Sheamus!”

”Well, only one could win and it appears tonight is Sheamus’ night. What a great match, though.”

”Sheamus joins the ECW ranks in an impressive Debut Match, but coming up next we’re going to hear from Hunter Steel, the man who blatantly cost Billy Kidman the ECW Championship forty-eight hours ago at Night of Champions, and I doubt he has any remorse for it.”

Commercial break

The Animal has fought, struggled to reclaim what is rightfully his. He has won battle after battle, yet seems unable to win the war. One man stands in his way, but that one man is a battle tactician. He is an experienced fighter who knows what he has to do to achieve victory, and leave with the gold. But now, there’s no running. When you’re locked in a cage with a hungry animal, survival is nearly impossible. And Chris Jericho, is going to learn that the hard way! The Animal Batista gets his Rematch for the WWE Championship, and this time it’s inside a Steel Cage! Batista faces Chris Jericho! This Friday on Smackdown! Only on MyNetworkTV!

The show returns and Hunter Steel is standing in the ring, the arena already full of boos. There is a microphone in his hand, and an almost cocky smile lines his face. It’s time for an explanation. “Let me guess,” he continues, talking over the boos. “You people want to know exactly why I did what I did to Billy Kidman at Night of Champions.” The crowd boos. “Well don’t worry, I’d be glad to explain it.” He smiles again. “You see, when I made my ECW Debut, I saw it as a huge opportunity. I wanted to have the fans behind me, take in the excitement you get when you burst into an arena and twenty-thousand people cheer for you and chant your name.” He pauses. “I didn’t get that. Not at all. I came out here every week and gave it my all to impress you people and all I got was loss after loss after loss. You think I’m going to stand for that?” He laughs mockingly. “No. And then there’s Billy Kidman. He returned about a month ago and got tons and tons of cheers from all of you. He hasn’t lost a Match since coming to ECW, whereas I haven’t been able to win one.” The crowd pops. “Billy Kidman is the exact opposite of what I believe is a good athlete. He’s a disgrace to this company, this brand, and even to me. And to be honest, I’m glad, because I’m going to be the one that ends Billy Kidman’s undefeated streak. I’m going to show him what it’s like to work all your life to achieve success, rather than have it handed to you on a silver platter.”

Billy Kidman

Cheers fill the packed arena as the man who was literally a second away from becoming the ECW Champion two nights ago enters it, a look of intensity in his eyes. He stares at Hunter Steel with angry eyes, knowing that he’s looking at the man who is responsible for costing him the biggest victory of his life. He climbs the ring steps and enters the ring. Walking straight past Hunter, he requests a microphone. “Kidman!” chants fill the arena.

”Uh-oh, it looks like Hunter Steel might get exactly what he wants right here, right now. Billy Kidman looks ready to fight!”

”This certainly isn’t gonna be good! Someone’s gonna need to come out here and keep these two under control, because letting these two fight is going to be chaos!”

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t knock your lights out right here and now!” Kidman gets right in Hunter’s face, the tension between the two clearly visible. “Come on, what do you have to say?!”

“See, there you go again.” He continues. “You just come out here and interrupt me as if what I have to say is of no concern to you. I’m tired of being disrespected around here, especially when I’m as good as it gets. I’m a martial arts expert, and I was a Wrestling State Champion in high school and College. You’re not even on my level, I—“ BAM! Right Hand to the face! Billy Kidman has snapped and the crowd is loving it! Kidman fires away at Hunter Steel with Rights, Lefts, kicks, whatever you—oh! Hunter Steel ducks a Right Hand and slides out of the ring. The crowd boos—they wanted to see a fight.

Theodore Long

“Hold it playas!” The crowd pops as the ECW General Manager makes his way onto the stage. “Now, dis is my show, and I ain’t gonna have people runnin around getting into brawls with each otha. Nuh-uh, it ain’t gonna be like dat.” Hunter Steel and Billy Kidman turn their attention to the General Manager. “No, but I tell you what we are gonna do. Right here tonight, it’s gonna be Hunter Steel goin one-on-one with Billy Kidman!” The crowd pops. “And I tell ya what, that Match is gonna take place right now!” Hunter Steel looks angry and disappointed, but Kidman smiles, he’s getting his chance at payback.

”What an announcement from our General Manager! Hunter Steel will face Billy Kidman, next!”

Commercial break

Second Match: Hunter Steel vs. Billy Kidman

Match: Match: Billy Kidman vs. Hunter Steel

Kidman runs at Hunter Steel with force, launching punch after punch. He backs Hunter into a corner. He performs a standing moonsault onto Steel and places Hunter on the top turnbuckle. He superplexes Steel.

”Billy Kidman starts with a barrage of powerful attack, stating his authority!”

Billy Kidman stands over the fallen opposition and begins hammering away at Hunter Steel’s head. He pulled Steel up and Irish whipped him towards the ropes. He bends over, waiting for Hunter to return. Hunter kicks Kidman in the face and hits a neckbreaker. He attempts a pin. 1…2…No! Kidman kicks out. Hunter gains momentum as he launches punch after punch to Kidman.

”Here comes Hunter Steel, bringing the fight to Billy-K!”

”Billy-K? Who writes this junk?!”

Hunter Steel takes Billy down with a dropkick, and follows it up with a Senton. He goes for another pin, but Kidman kicks out with ease. It’s obvious neither competitor is going down without a fight. They lock up in the center of the ring, and the crowd begins chanting for Billy Kidman. Kidman tosses Steel up—FLAPJACK, and Hunter lands hard on the mat. Kidman builds up momentum and goes for a pin, but Hunter kicks out at the last possible moment!

”And Hunter Steel just barely kicks out!”

Kidman shrugs and looks up. He stands and paces around for a moment. He stops and climbs the turnbuckle. The audience pops as he reaches the top. He launches off, but Hunter rolls away. Billy lands hard. Steel climbs the turnbuckle as well. He jumps, but Kidman dodges. Billy stands and pulls Hunter to his feet. BK BOMB! That has to be it! Billy rolls up Hunter! 1….2….3!

Winner: Billy Kidman

”And that’s exactly what Billy Kidman was looking for here tonight! Again, Hunter Steel has been outperformed and defeated! He may have chosen the wrong guy to mess with, because Hunter Steel is now 0 and 2 against Billy Kidman!”

”That BK Bomb is just devastating, and it paid off yet again for the high-flyer. We’ve still got a lot of show to come, including our Main Event! Christian will go one-on-one with Shelton Benjamin, and that Match should be one for the ages!”

Commercial break

”Welcome back to ECW, and how impressive was Ezekiel Jackson at Night of Champions? I mean, he pretty much single-handedly took down all five of his opponents and became the Heat World Champion, something that I’m sure William Regal is still in a lot of pain over.”

”I’m not sure if Regal’s in pain from losing the Championship or being driven through a Table. Maybe both.”

Paul Burchill

The crowd is pretty much quiet as “The Ripper” Paul Burchill enters the arena with his sister, Katie Lea Burchill, at his side. He walks to the ring with a sense of confidence, hoping to earn a victory as the Go For Gold Challenge didn’t really work out in his favor.

”Paul Burchill making his first appearance here on ECW on SyFy, and that’s not a good thing for the man he’s going to be facing.”

”Burchill calls himself The Ripper, and with good reason. He’s a very powerful athlete.”

”Paul Burchill’s sister Katie Lea, The Scarlet Witch as some call her, has played a big part in his Matches before, and it’s quite possible that she’ll do the same here tonight.”

Goldust

Golden lights flash throughout the arena as “The Bizzare One” emerges on the stage. He begins to walk toward the ring, decked out in a new ring attire, with more black than gold unlike his previous one. He high-fives a couple of fans before climbing the ring steps and entering the ring. He takes off his robe and throws it to the floor. He steps down and turns his attention to his opponent.

”Goldust is bizzare, but he’s very, very skilled inside the squared circle. There aren’t many people who can out-wrestle a ring veteran like Goldust, but Paul Burchill might be one of the people that can.”

”There’s some rare moments when you’re right, Todd, and this is one of them. This Match should be really good.”

Third Match: Paul Burchill (w/Katie Lea Burchill) vs. Goldust

Match: Paul Burchill glares at Goldust in some kind of disgust. He runs at Goldust, going for a lariat, but Goldust grabbs Paul’s arm and Irish Whips him into a corner. Goldust steps onto the second rope and punches Burchill multiple times. Burchill grabs Goldust’s legs and lifts him up---POWERBOMB! Paul goes for a pinfall, but Goldust kicks out rather quickly.

”Counters, counters, everywhere! What athleticism from these superstars!”

Goldust punchs Burchill in the head, and Burchill punches back. They lock up and Burchill throws Goldust overhead. Goldust holds onto Paul’s arms. Goldust stands and steps around—NECKBREAKER CONNECTS! Goldust locks in a Boston Crab submission, continuing the torture and pain. Burchill reaches for the ropes, but can’t quite grab them.

”Paul Burchill doesn’t look like he can take much more of this! He may just tap out!”

Burchill inches forward and reaches for the ropes…He’s got ‘em! Goldust keeps his grip. The Referee begins the DQ count. “1…2…3…4!” Goldust lets go. Paul stands up and Goldust rebounds off the opposite ropes. He runs towards Burchill…COUNTER! Goldust is thrown over the ropes. He hits the ground hard! Paul Burchill slides out of the ring, ignoring the Referee’s orders. He picks Goldust up and slams him into the security barricade. He rolls him into the ring. Burchill hooks the legs, but only gets a two count.

”Goldust is definitely resilient, and that’s something that comes with years of experience. The longer you wrestle, the more resilient you become.”

Goldust gets to his feet and Burchill takes him down with a Clothesline. He starts to take the turnbuckle cover off, btu the Referee yells at him. Burchill goes toward Goldust, who uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet. Katie Lea Burchill takes off one of her high heel shoes and tries to hit Goldust with it while the Referee is distracted, but The Bizzare One ducks it and Katie Lea hits Paul instead. Goldust runs forward, tackle! BRIDGE PIN! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Goldust

”Wow, Goldust just used his ring sense to avoid that high heel to the face, and Paul Burchill got hit instead, which led to him losing this Match.”

”It looked like Paul Burchill had this Match won until Katie Lea decided to get involved, Matt.”

Katie Lea Burchill enters the ring to check on her brother, who’s clearly (and rightfully so) pissed off. She apologizes and they exit the ring, walking to the back.

”Still to come tonight, The Gold Standard Shelton Benjamin will face Captain Charisma Christian in a Non-Title Match! There you see Christian preparing for the Match, which is coming up in just a few minutes.” Striker says as Christian stands in his locker room, doing some stretches to get ready for the Match.

Commercial break

“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, The All-American American Jack Swagger!” Mostly boos from the crowd as the Former ECW Champion appears on the TitanTron next to Ryan Wall. “Jack, I know I’m supposed to be – for the most part – unbiased, but I can’t help but mention the fact that ever since losing the ECW Title, you’ve sort of, I’m not sure how to put it, been left off of the show.” He continues. “So what exactly is the deal?”

“Who the hell do you think you are, talking like that to me?” The crowd boos. “I am The All-American American Jack Swagger. I am a Former ECW Champion! You’re just a backstage interviewer that doesn’t make nearly the amount of money I do! Keep your damn opinions to yourself, because you’re not even close to my league. I’m done talking to you.” Swagger slaps Ryan Wall in the face to some boos and walks away.

”Ouch—that was a bit harsh even for Jack Swagger. Ryan Wall just stated his opinion and got slapped in the face for it. I think Jack Swagger went a bit overboard there.”

”I mean, Ryan Wall’s right in a lot of ways. Jack Swagger has only made two appearances on ECW since losing the ECW Championship, and neither of them were all that impactful.”

”Well Todd, feel free to tell him. I think I’ll just stay here.” Striker laughs.

”I’m not leaving my seat either, because coming up next is our Main Event! Christian will go one-on-one with Shelton Benjamin in his first Match since returning at Night of Champions, next!”

Commercial break

Shelton Benjamin

Tons of boos fill the arena as "The Gold Standard" emerges on the stage. He's wearing a pair of blue and white wrestling tights and a pair of white wrestling boots. The ECW Championship is around his waist, and the fans boo as he walks past them.

”There’s no doubt in my mind that this Main Event is going to be exciting, competitive, and perhaps one of the best Matches we’ve seen in a long time! Both Christian and Shelton Benjamin are expert athletes, perhaps the two best superstars on ECW, and they’re going to put on one hell of a show!”

”As you mentioned earlier, Christian was never even defeated to lose the ECW Championship. He was injured at a Live Event and had to forfeit the Championship, which led to Shelton Benjamin jumping ship over to ECW and defeating Jack Swagger to win the Prestigious ECW Championship!”

Christian

"Just Close Your Eyes" hits and the crowd pops huge. The Instant Classic enters the arena to a huge ovation. He smiles as he walks to the ring, wearing a silver "jumpsuit" over his wrestling attire. He high-fives a bunch of fans before entering the ring and climbing to the top rope. He puts his hand to his forehead and looks around the arena as his "peeps".

”And the crowd comes unglued! Every time Christian steps into an arena the crowd is electric, and tonight is no exception, Todd! Christian is back on ECW!”

”What was that? I can barely hear you over this crowd!” Todd says jokingly, but perhaps somewhat true.

Main Event Match: Shelton Benjamin vs. Christian

Match: The crowd gets behind Christian right away as the bell sounds and the Match gets underway. The two lock-up and Benjamin quickly shifts to behind Christian and hits a Hip Toss. He slams The Instant Classic into the mat and moves into a Front Headlock, using his mat skills very well in the early-going. The Referee asks Christian if he wants to Submit, but Christian says no. “Christian!” chants begin to fill the arena as the crowd wills Captain Charisma to his feet, knowing that this Match has the potential to be incredibly awesome. Christian struggles to get to a vertical base. He nearly does so, but Benjamin lets go of the Headlock and hits a Snap DDT. He hooks the leg for two and the crowd pops. The ECW Champion gets Christian to his feet and hits a Snap Suplex. He shifts into the cover, but gets a two count again.

”Christian’s not doing so well here in the early going, but after nearly three months of inactivity that’s sort of expected. He’s definitely impressed me thus far by kicking out of not one, but two powerful moves right after one another.”

”Shelton Benjamin’s offense is hard to handle, especially when it’s one move after another like you said, but Christian’s managed to deal with it so far.”

Benjamin waits for Christian to get to his feet, and dashes forward for a Clothesline. Christian ducks it and hits a knee to the back. He grabs Benjamin’s head in the clutch and falls to the mat, hitting a Falling Reverse DDT. Tries the cover, Christian do it? 1! 2! Benjamin rolls the shoulder up! Christian hits a Clothesline, and Benjamin rolls to his feet quickly. Christian hits a second Clothesline and taunts to the crowd, starting to build momentum. Again Benjamin rolls to his feet and Christian tries a third Clothesline. Benjamin ducks this one and hits a Falling Reverse Neckbreaker. Cover two oh and Christian kicks out! Benjamin sits up frustrated. He pushes Christian to the mat and tries another cover, but again gets a two count.

He pulls Christian to his feet and Irish Whips him into the ropes. Christian rebounds and ducks a Right Hand. Benjamin tries rebounding himself and Christian goes for a Back Body Drop, but The Gold Standard shows great athleticism and lands on his feet. Unfortunately, he can’t do anything about the Right Hand to the face he receives after landing. The crowd pops as Christian tries a cover, but Benjamin kicks out at two. Christian goes for a Suplex, but Benjamin lands on his feet. He Irish Whips Christian into the corner. Benjamin goes for a Stinger Splash, but Christian dodges it. Flips through the ropes—PELE KICK! Benjamin staggers out of the corner as Christian gets back into the ring. Tries a Killswitch! Can he get it? No! Benjamin blocks it! He pushes Christian into the ropes and goes for a German Suplex, but this time it’s Christian who lands on his feet! Gets a Roll-Up! 1! 2! Three—no! Benjamin gets the shoulder up!

”The only word you could use to describe this Match is awesome! Christian and Benjamin are doing everything within their power to win, but neither superstar wants to give up!”

”It seems this crowd is having trouble staying in their seats, Matt! Christian is back in full force!”

Benjamin goes for a Forearm Smash, but Christian trips him into the ropes. Christian rebounds and jumps onto Benjamin’s back. He pulls the ropes to keep balance while the crowd cheers. “1! 2! 3! 4!” Christian steps down as the Referee threatens Disqualification. Benjamin gets to his feet and Christian climbs to the top turnbuckle. He sits down on the top turnbuckle as Benjamin stumbles toward the corner, perhaps not knowing where he is at the moment. Christian grabs him and goes for a Tornado DDT, but Benjamin blocks it and pushes Christian forward, causing The Instant Classic to fall face-first onto the mat. Benjamin tries a cover, but Christian rolls the shoulder up at two.

Benjamin goes for a kick to the chest, but Christian grabs his foot and blocks it. The Gold Standard tries a Dragon Whip, but Christian – wisely – ducks it. He grabs Benjamin and tries the Killswitch again, but the ECW Champion reverses it again! Benjamin goes for Paydirt, but Christian blocks that one! Both superstars run forward and it looks like a Double Clothesline, but Christian barely ducks it. Grabs the arms, turns him around—KILLSWITCH! Christian hooks the legs! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Christian

”Christian has done it! This moment has just become instantly classic! Shelton Benjamin has been defeated at the hands of the Former ECW Champion, and this is just the beginning of things to come! You can be sure that Christian’s looking to reclaim the ECW Championship!”

Christian climbs to the top rope and puts his hand to his forehead, looking through the crowd at all of his “peeps”. He receives a standing ovation; the crowd is happy to see him back on ECW. Out of nowhere it seems, Brownlee grabs Christian and hits him with a Powerbomb. Tons of boos fill the arena as the former Fan Favorite stands over the fallen ECW Champion. “You Suck!” chants fill the arena as Christian lay helpless in the center of the ring. Brownlee helps Shelton Benjamin to his feet and hands him the ECW Championship. Brownlee raises Benjamin’s hand in the center of the ring. Benjamin exits the ring while Brownlee looks down at Christian. The excitement of Christian’s return is no longer excitement. Brownlee has just crashed the party.

ECWCloser.png

[spoiler=WWE Superstars - July 30, 2009]Yes, another shortened edition of Superstars.

-Zack Blaze and William Regal defeated Rob Van Dam and Ezekiel Jackson when William Regal hit the Knee Trembler on Rob Van Dam before pinning him.

-Evan Bourne defeated Dolph Ziggler in a Non-Title Match after hitting Air Bourne. Zachariah Graves attacked Evan Bourne after the Match and hit the Graveyard Law.

-Kane, The Hart Dynasty (w/Natayla), & Zack Ryder defeated Saruto Desa, Axle Comuteza, Cloud White, & John Morrison when Kane hit a Chokeslam on Cloud White.

Hi Star' date='

Sorry I haven't posted here in awhile. As I have said I still read but I didn't have time to post. I still thankyou for using Kylar despite his loses.

[/quote']

No problem, dude. We're all busy with things at some point or another haha. Maybe at some point you could check out our Site and check out some exclusives there.

^_^

Hi Star' date='

Sorry I haven't posted here in awhile. As I have said I still read but I didn't have time to post. I still thankyou for using Kylar despite his loses.

[/quote']

No problem, dude. We're all busy with things at some point or another haha. Maybe at some point you could check out our Site and check out some exclusives there.

^_^

I've seen. I like it, but I might sign up later in time ;)

Why haven't I seen Immortal in a long time?

I haven't heard from you in a while so I wasn't sure if you were still interested.

[spoiler=Friday Night Smackdown - The Animal Restrained][align=center]WWEHDLogo.jpg

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS – TWO NIGHTS AGO

Jericho and Batista stare at each other for a few seconds before starting the match. Jericho walks toward Batista… SPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE! Cover! 1! 2! Kickout!

Batista picks up Jericho once more. Batista kicks Jericho in the gut and puts his head in between his legs. Batista lifts up Jericho onto his shoulders… BATISTA BOMB! No! Jericho jumps down… CODEBREAKER! Cover! 1! 2! Three--No! Batista gets the shoulder up at two and a half. Jericho grabs Batista’s legs looking for the Walls of Jericho' date=' but Batista resists…[b']SMALL PACKAGE![/b] 1! 2! Three--No!

"My God how close was that?! Batista was a split second away from becoming the WWE Champion!"

Jericho looks around, then runs to the ropes, bounces off the second one, and flips back! [/b]LIONSAULT![/b] No! Batista rolls out of the way, and Jericho lands on his stomach! Batista stands, as well as Jericho. Batista lifts Jericho up… SPINEBUSTER! Batista grabs the top rope and shakes it, then put his thumbs down. Jericho stands, but then falls again, and rolls out of the ring. Jericho is thinking there is no way he can beat Batista so he grabs his WWE Championship, walks around the ring and heads up the ramp. Batista slides out of the ring, then runs after Chris Jericho. Batista meets Jericho at the top of the ramp with a forearm to the back of the head.

"Chris Jericho tried to take the easy way out, but Batista's gonna have none of it! This Match is gonna continue!"

Jericho jumps at Batista, but Batista puts up his foot, making Jericho’s head smack into it.

"Vintage Batista! What a Big Boot!"

Jericho grabs a steel chair and the WWE Championship and heads back into the ring. Jericho throws the steel chair in first, making the referee grab it and throw it out. While the referee has his back turned Jericho hits Batista with the WWE Championship Belt! Cover! Referee turns around! 1! 2! Three--No! Unbelievable! Jericho grabs the WWE Championship Belt once more and wits for Batista to make it to his feet. Batista starts to stir. He uses the ropes to get up. He finally stands and is met with the Championship Belt to the face!

Winner: [Via DQ] Batista

"Oh come on! This is ridiculous! Chris Jericho just got himself intentionally disqualified to retain the WWE Championship!"[/align][/center]

SmackdownLogo2.png[/align]

Boston - Massachusetts

Bright blue streams of pyro explode across the stage and in between the TitanTron as the crowd is ready for another exciting evening of WWE Action!

”Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! This is Good Ol’ J.R. Jim Ross alongside my new Broadcast Colleague, Josh Matthews and we welcome you from San Diego, California!”

”Thanks for the introductions, J.R.! It’s great to be here and I realize that this is a huge opportunity for me! I’m glad to be calling Smackdown and hopefully we’ll have some great Matches tonight!”

”Well ladies and gentlemen, we’ve been here about it all week long and tonight it’s going to happen! The Animal Batista will face Chris Jericho in a Steel Cage Match for the WWE Championship!”

”There you see the steel structure hanging above the ring, but later on tonight it will be lowered and we’ll see an epic encounter between two of Smackdown’s best superstars.”

”Chris Jericho narrowly escaped with the Title at Night of Champions, but tonight he’s not going to be able to run, and The Animal will get what many are calling a fair opportunity.”

”If I’m right, though, that’s only one of our two Main Event Matches! Triple H announced last week that tonight John Cena will team with Randy Orton to take on Kurt Angle and Umaga in a Tag Team Match with “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters as the Special Guest Referee!”

”Summerslam is just four weeks away, and that’s when we’re going to see the Debut of the War Games Match in WWE! John Cena will team with Randy Orton, Finlay, Ted DiBiase, and John Bradshaw Layfield to take on Kurt Angle, Vladimir Kozlov, Umaga, Chavo Guerrero, and Santino Marella!”

”We’re hoping to be able to update you on Ted DiBiase’s condition as he was assaulted backstage last week. There’s no word on who’s responsible, but it looks like DiBiase might not be able to compete in the War Games Match.”

Dolph Ziggler

“I Am Perfection!” floods the arena, and looking at the cocky Ziggler it's hard to disagree, as he walks to the ring he runs his fingers through his hair and completely ignores the boos of the crowd. He gets into the ring, and smiles with confidence as the fans give him major heat.

”Dolph Ziggler has been on a roll as of late, but during this past week he’s seemed to have dropped the ball. Ziggler was pinned by Evan Bourne in the Triple Threat Match at Night of Champions, and then last night on WWE Superstars.”

”Dolph Ziggler always impressive, but maybe he’s been overconfident as of late. I mean, with a lot of big victories under his belt Ziggler probably felt that he would be able to win the Triple Threat Match without a problem.”

“I’m not going to bother introducing myself here.” The crowd pops. “See, you losers don’t even deserve to be in the same arena as me, nevermind know anything about me. I’m the greatest athlete on this brand, the face of Smackdown if you will.” Ziggler says with confidence, receiving boos from the crowd. “I have defeated pretty much everyone there is to defeat, and I’m going to continue to do so. I’m tired of the criticism I receive because of my two losses this past week. You know, I’ve beaten Evan Bourne before. He’s a puny loser who can’t even hold a candle to me.” More boos. “It’s a simple thing, really. I’ve been in pain all week from the Triple Threat Match, and I shouldn’t have had to compete last night. Not to mention, when Evan Bourne “pinned” me at Night of Champions, my shoulder was up. The lame excuse for a Referee didn’t realize it apparently, but I had definitely kicked out. Right now it should be me who’s holding the Intercontinental Championship, not Evan Bourne.” He continues. “But no, Triple H decides to give Zachariah Graves a Rematch tonight. Rather than give me the fair opportunity I deserve, our General Manager would rather give the un-deserving FORMER Intercontinental Champion another shot. This is ludicrous.”

”I’m not so sure I agree with what Dolph Ziggler’s saying. I mean, the Referee’s did replay the footage after the Match and it appeared and Dolph Ziggler’s shoulders were down.”

”Dolph Ziggler could be right, though. The Referee’s have made mistakes before, and something like a Pinfall is really fast timing. There’s no way to know for sure.”

”The footage was crystal clear to me, Josh. It looks like – plain and simple – Dolph Ziggler was pinned by Evan Bourne. I like Ziggler, but I think he’s being a bit over-the-top here. Just accept the defeat and move on.”

“You Suck!” chants fill the arena as the cocky Dolph Ziggler stands in the center of the ring, with a partial smile on his face. He ignores the boos, actually confident that he deserves to be the Intercontinental Champion.

Mark Henry

The San Diego crowd pops as The World’s Strongest Man makes his way into the arena, a smile on his face. Ziggler gives him a look of surprise and backs into the corner. Henry climbs the ring steps and enters the ring, keeping his eyes locked on the man who defeated him last week.

”Uh-oh, the world’s most arrogant superstar might be in for a beating from The World’s Strongest Man! Mark Henry is out here with a purpose!”

”These two met last week and it was Dolph Ziggler who emerged victorious, but it wasn’t without the assistance of an illegal maneuver. Despite the fact that cheating might be the only way for one to defeat Mark Henry, it’s not a wise move.”

“Henry!” chants fill the arena as Ziggler stares at the Former ECW Champion, a look of concern in his eyes. He knows that there’s no way he can defeat Mark Henry or even fight off Mark Henry fairly. Mark Henry asks for a microphone and gets one. He signals for the crowd to quiet down as he begins to speak. “Are you really standin’ out here whinin’ about this?” He continues, still smiling. “I mean, you’re lucky enough that you managed to beat me last week, and now you’re complaining that you’re not the Intercontinental Champion.” The crowd cheers. “Well, there’s not really anyone around here who believes you deserve another Title opportunity, but I’m not every other person.” He pauses for a moment as Ziggler looks at him almost puzzled. “No no, I’m a fair and understanding fella.” He continues. “So here’s what I did. I went and had a brief conversation with our General Manager, and he went ahead and scheduled a Match.” Some cheers from the crowd. “It’s gonna be you versus me, and if you manage to win, you can go on ahead and compete for the Intercontinental Title next week, regardless of who the Champion is.”

”Well simple as that, Dolph Ziggler has a chance to earn another Intercontinental Title Shot he wanted and all he has to do is defeat Mark Henry.”

”Ziggler did get what he wanted in that he gets another Title Opportunity, but I don’t think facing Mark Henry was what he had in mind.”

“Oh, and before we get this Match underway, I feel I should mention that – just so that it’s fair – Triple H has made it so there are No Disqualifications, and No Count Outs!” The crowd pops and Ziggler looks more nervous than he did before.

First Match: Dolph Ziggler vs. Mark Henry [No Disqualifications, No Count Outs]

Match: Henry tries to grab Ziggler, who wisely slides out of the ring before he has a chance to. Henry moves toward the ropes and tries to grab Ziggler again, but the arrogant-yet-intelligent- superstar grabs Henry’s arm and pulls it down on the second rope, temporarily injuring his much larger opponent and giving himself a minute to think of a strategy. He runs onto the ring apron and kicks Henry in the side of the head. Ziggler slides into the ring as The World’s Strongest Man falls to the mat. He climbs to the second turnbuckle and drops an elbow right on the chest of Henry. He tries a cover – after taking a second to hook Henry’s massive legs – but The World’s Strongest Man kicks out in impressive fashion, throwing Ziggler halfway across the ring before sitting up.

”Dolph Ziggler may be brash, he may be arrogant, but this kid’s intelligence is incredible. That’s pretty much all he has to rely on in this contest aside from his speed, and he’s doing a great job of it.”

”Let’s not forget that Dolph Ziggler has faced Mark Henry before, and that gives him a bit of an experience factor in that he knows what to expect.”

Ziggler slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. He slides back into the ring – holding the chair – and yells “Get up!” to Mark Henry. He slams the chair into the mat and yells to the fans. They respond with boos. No disqualifications, anything goes, chair shot coming up NO! Mark Henry hits a Right Hand on the chair, sending it crashing into Ziggler’s face. The brash young superstar falls to the mat, as does the chair he was holding. Henry taunts to the crowd and gets a huge pop. He grabs the chair that Ziggler intended to use as a weapon and holds it above his head. Ziggler gets to his feet slowly and Henry swings with the chair, but Ziggler ducks it. He Dropkicks Henry in the knee and The World’s Strongest Man falls to the mat, landing face-first on the chair in the process. Ziggler gets to his feet and runs his fingers through his hair. He shakes them before dropping both legs right on the back of Henry’s head, which is against a steel chair. The crowd boos. Ziggler turns Henry over and tries a cover, but Henry kicks out at two.

”Dolph Ziggler continues to use his speed and intelligence to his advantage in this Match here. You’ve gotta believe though that he’s in a lot of pain after that steel chair was pretty much smacked right into his face.”

”Dolph Ziggler would love to become the Intercontinental Champion, and if that means defeating Mark Henry then I think he might be able to do it. From what I’ve seen so far, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Dolph Ziggler leave with a victory here tonight.”

“Henry!” chants begin to fill the arena as the crowd wills The World’s Strongest Man to his feet. Ziggler yells “Shut up!” to the crowd, which just gets him boos. Henry gets to his feet slowly. Ziggler rebounds off the ropes, looking for the Fameasser, but Henry hits a Double-Arm Clothesline to a big pop. He grabs the steel chair that has become so familiar in this Match and raises it into the air with one arm. Ziggler gets to his feet and CHAIR TO THE FACE! The crowd pops as Henry grabs Ziggler and pulls him to his feet. WORLD’S STRONGEST SLAM! Cover! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Mark Henry

”Dolph Ziggler just had his lights knocked out! It started with that Double Clothesline that probably felt like a freight train, and ended with the chair shot. That World’s Strongest Slam was pretty much adding insult to injury.”

”It appears that Mark Henry has gotten some retribution on Dolph Ziggler that he’s been waiting for weeks to get. Dolph Ziggler is probably glad that he didn’t introduce himself tonight, because this isn’t something you want people to remember.”

”Still to come tonight, we have not one but two huge Main Event Matches! Not to mention I was just told that Rachel Delta will have her first Unified Divas Title defense when she puts the Gold on the line against “The Extreme Vixen” Amber Wattkins in a No Disqualification Match!”

”That makes three Title Defenses tonight, because Evan Bourne will put his newly won Intercontinental Championship Belt on the line against the man he defeated to win it, Zachariah Graves! A lot of show to come, so make sure you stay tuned!”

Commercial break

Vladimir Kozlov

The Ruthless Russian steps into the arena, a look of disgust on his face. The crowd boos heavily as he walks to the ring, taking time to look around the arena. He's wearing a pair of white wrestling tights and black boots, and he looks like he's ready to tear apart another competitor.

”Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown, I’m Josh Matthews making my Smackdown Commentary Debut – if you will – alongside the great Jim Ross, and we’ve had a big show so far! And J.R. if there’s one thing to be concerned about right now, it’s Vladimir Kozlov’s opponent there, Skyler Adams.”

”Skyler Adams is a local athlete, grew up in San Diego, California and has the opportunity to make it big here tonight. In order to do that, he’s gotta defeat The Ruthless Russian Vladimir Kozlov, something that not many people have been able to do—ever.”

Second Match: Vladimir Kozlov vs. Skyler Adams

Match: The Moscow Mauler stands across the ring from his opponent, local wrestler and “Hometown Hero” Skyler Adams. He stares at Skyler with a look of disgust, knowing that in just moments he’s going to completely destroy him. A few “Skyler” chants scatter throughout the crowd as the Match gets underway. The two lock-up and Kozlov easily overpowers the one-hundred and ninety-two pound Skyler, pushing him to the mat with great force. Skyler rolls to his feet and runs toward Kozlov. He surprisingly ducks a Clothesline and gets to his feet behind Kozlov. He goes for a Backslide Pin, looking for an incredible upset, but only gets a two count. Skyler runs forward but Kozlov takes him down with a Side Kick to the chest. He practically collapses and falls to the mat.

”I think that’s it for Skyler Adams’ offense in this particular Matchup. Vladimir Kozlov just drove his boot in Skyler’s chest with incredible force, and it’s going to be a little while before he’ll be able to get to his feet, voluntarily at least.”

Kozlov grabs a lifeless Skyler Adams and pulls him to his feet. He runs him into the corner and the crowd boos. Kozlov takes a moment to look at the crowd and the boos get louder. He hits a couple of Shoulder Thrusts before grabbing his opponent and Irish Whipping him across the ring into the opposite turnbuckle. Skyler hits the turnbuckle face-first and falls to the mat. Kozlov pulls Skyler to his feet, but the young superstar falls right back to the mat. Not caring about the health of his opponent, The Moscow Mauler grabs Skyler and Irish Whips him into the ropes. Skyler rebounds and Kozlov hits a Battering Ram Headbutt right to the chest.

”Vladimir Kozlov doesn’t care about victory here, J.R., he just wants to send a message. Perhaps a message that The United Nations are ready for War Games, and that their opponents don’t stand a chance.”

Kozlov picks up his opponent and lifts him up for an Iron Curtain Chokeslam, having trouble picking him up.

Randy Orton

The crowd pops monstrously and Kozlov throws his opponent aside as Randy Orton emerges on the stage, gold lights flashing throughout the arena. Kozlov stares at Orton, and doesn’t notice his opponent behind him. Skyler gets a Roll-Up! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Skyler Adams

”My God! Skyler Adams just pinned Vladimir Kozlov thanks to Randy Orton! This kid has just achieved the biggest victory of his career!”

”I don’t believe, and I don’t think Vladimir Kozlov does either! He looks irate!”

Skyler Adams wastes no time exiting the ring and up the ramp. Randy Orton pats him on the back as he walks past him, keeping his attention on Vladimir Kozlov at the same time. Orton tells Kozlov to come and fight, but The Moscow Mauler shakes his head no.

Commercial break

Chris Masters

We return and “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters is standing in the ring, surrounded by thousands of fans who are standing on their feet in the crowd, giving a huge ovation to the returning superstar. He has a Referee’s T-Shirt on, blue jeans, and tan timberland boots. Masters knows that it’s going to be difficult to keep these four superstars under control, but he’s the right guy for the job.

”We’re ready for one of our two Main Event Matches, and I’m wondering if even Chris Masters will be able to maintain control in this Matchup. The United Nations has proved dominant, but John Cena and his “Faction” if you will have been a force to be reckoned with in their own right. The question is, will these Teams even make it to War Games?”

”I’m not sure, but I know that neither Team cares about winning. They want to beat the hell out of each other, and I think that’s exactly what they’re going to do.”

Umaga

The Samoan Bulldozer enters the arena to a chorus of boos. He stands on the stage and taunts the crowd, receiving more boos in the process. His music stops and he stands on the ramp, waiting for his Tag Team Partner.

Kurt Angle

Boos fill the arena as The Olympic Gold Medalist and the leader of the United Nations makes his way into the arena. He’s dressed in his usual ring attire and the crowd despises him. He taunts on the ramp, extending his arms and pointing to the sky as tons of red, white, and blue fireworks explode across the stage. He looks at Umaga and nods before making his way to the ring with The Savage Samoan following in suit.

”Kurt Angle is the leader of The United Nations, and he has built himself an extremely powerful group. The group consists of Angle himself, Umaga, Vladimir Kozlov, Santino Marella, and Chavo Guerrero. A good amount of them are powerhouses, and they’re all ruthless inside the ring. Come Summerslam, there’s gonna be one hell of a battle inside War Games.”

Randy Orton

“Voices” by Rev Theory begins to play throughout the arena. The crowd pops huge as The Legend Killer makes his way onto the stage. He walks to the ring, high-fiving a few fans, yet seeming reluctant to do so. He climbs the ring steps and enters the ring as the crowd continues to cheer.

”Talk about an ovation, Randy Orton is over with this crowd even moreso than he was just a little while ago when he helped Skyler Adams realize a dream and allowed him to defeat The Moscow Mauler Vladimir Kozlov.”

”We know Randy Orton and John Cena are far from the best of friends, but they’ve put their differences aside so that they can deal with the problem that is The United Nations, and it’s worked out for the better so far.”

John Cena

The crowd screams with all their might as John Cena runs out onto the stage, showing off his HLR shirt and hat. He begins yelling at the crowd, firing them up even more. Cena makes his HLR taunt to the crowd, causing them to go wild with excitement. Cena continues to salute the audience, before jumping and heading down the ramp. The crowd cheers him on. Cena does his taunt once more. Cena runs across to the ropes for several moments, before tossing his hat into the crowd. His music fades as he removes his shirt - the women love it.

”This crowd is gonna blow the roof off of this arena at this rate! John Cena is here and last week, he said he that while The United Nations might win some of the battles, it’d be Cena himself who was victorious on the battlefield at the end of the war!”

”War Games is just four weeks away, perhaps the biggest Match in Smackdown, even Summerslam History! John Cena will team with Randy Orton, Finlay, John Bradshaw Layfield, and perhaps Ted DiBiase to take on Kurt Angle, Vladimir Kozlov, Umaga, Santino Marella, and Chavo Guerrero! What a Match that’s going to be!”

Third Match: Kurt Angle & Umaga (The United Nations) vs. Randy Orton & John Cena [special Guest Referee: Chris Masters]

Match: “Cena!” chants, “RKO!” chants, and even some “Masters!” chants fill the arena as the crowd is excited and ready to go. They’re going to see a preview of one of the biggest matches in WWE History. Cena opts to start for his team, whereas Umaga starts for the opposing team. He tries to intimidate Cena, but to no avail. Umaga goes for a Right Hand to get things underway, but Cena blocks it and hammers away with a flurry of his own Right Hands. He Irish Whips Umaga into the opposite ropes and goes for a Flying Shoulder Block, but The Samoan Savage takes Cena down with a Clothesline, getting tons of boos from the crowd. Angle claps on the apron while The Samoan Bulldozer stomps away at Cena’s chest. He pulls the Former WWE Champion to his feet and hits him with a Short-Arm Clothesline, taking him back to the mat. Umaga begins to hit a grounded Cena with punches to the face, and Chris Masters wastes no time imposing his will, grabbing The Samoan Bulldozer and pulling him off of Cena to a big pop. Angle yells at him from the apron, but quiets down as The Masterpiece moves toward him. Umaga seems tempted to strike Masters, but decides not to because he doesn’t want to be Disqualified.

Umaga grabs Cena and Irish Whips him into the corner. Tonight is about sending a message that The United Nations are the most destructive force in the business, something that Vladimir Kozlov was unable to do. Umaga runs forward and hits a Corner Clothesline on Cena, inflicting further damage to the fan favorite. Cena falls to the mat in the corner. Umaga kicks him in the chest before backing up to the other side of the ring. He raises his thumb in the air and taunts the crowd to boos. He runs forward, looking to inflict massive damage, but Cena moves out of the way just in the nick of time to a big pop. He leaps toward the corner and manages to make a Tag to Randy Orton, who enters the ring with full support from the crowd. He fires away at Umaga with Right Hands, followed by a European Uppercut. Angle tries to will Umaga on from the apron, while seeming a bit discouraged at the same time. Orton ducks a Clothesline and grabs The Samoan Bulldozer, wrapping his arm around his neck. INVERTED BACKBREAKER! Orton hooks the leg and Masters counts at a normal pace, but Umaga kicks out at two. Angle shows signs of relief.

”The intensity, the tension, and the determination from both sides is clearly visible here! Orton and Cena aren’t backing down at all, and Umaga – thus far – has been giving it everything he has. If this is a Preview of War Games, I can’t wait to see War Games!”

”I know what you mean, J.R. I feel like we’re calling a Pay-Per-View Main Event here!”

Orton sets Umaga up for an RKO. As The Samoan Bulldozer stumbles to his feet, Orton goes for it, but Umaga manages to block it pushing Orton right into Masters and causing both of them to fall down. The crowd boos and Umaga taunts. He moves toward Orton and grabs him. He pulls him to his feet and hits a Scoop Slam. He rebounds off the ropes and hits a Big Splash. Angle comes in the ring and the two begin to double-team Orton since Masters is down. The crowd cheers as John Cena – still in pain – runs into the ring and tries to help even the odds, firing away at Umaga with Right Hands to the face. Unfortunately, Kurt Angle catches him with an Angle Slam. Angle stands over Cena and taunts while the crowd boos.

Umaga gets Orton to his feet. He holds Orton’s arms behind his back while Angle slaps him in the face multiple times. Umaga lets go and hits Orton with a Spinning Side Slam.

”Come on, this isn’t fair! John Cena and Randy Orton are practically defenseless, but we all know Kurt Angle and Umaga aren’t going to stop until they’re unable to move!”

”Chris Masters is still down, and there’s nothing anyone can do about this. Unfortunately John Cena and Randy Orton may still have some problems to deal with here.”

Angle exits the ring and grabs a steel chair. He slides into the ring with it. He tells Umaga to get Randy Orton to his feet, and The Samoan Bulldozer complies. The crowd boos as Umaga holds Orton’s arms behind his back, preventing Orton from blocking the chair shot that Angle intends to hit him with. Masters starts to get to his feet while Cena rolls out of the ring. Angle swings with the chair, but Orton ducks the chair shot to a huge pop and Angle hits Umaga over the head with the chair. Umaga falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring. Angle doesn’t realize that Orton is standing behind him. He turns around, RKO! Orton hooks the legs, Masters is up “1! 2! 3!”

Winners: Randy Orton & John Cena

”Kurt Angle’s plan backfired! Randy Orton ducked that chair shot and Angle hit Umaga!”

”Randy Orton and John Cena have one-upped The United Nations tonight, but will they be able to do that at Summerslam?”

”Well, coming up next, Evan Bourne will put his newly-won Intercontinental Championship on the line against the man he took it from, Zachariah Graves!”

Commercial break

The young high-flyer bursts into the arena, and the fans give a mammoth pop as he gives holds his hand in his “V for Victory” taunt, Bourne makes his way down to the ring quickly, high-fiving tons of excited fans, you can feel the excitement as Bourne enters the ring and jumps to the top rope. He takes the Intercontinental Championship Belt from around his waist and holds it high above his head to a big ovation from the crowd.

”We saw these two men face-off a couple of weeks ago on WWE Superstars in a Match that Evan Bourne emerged victorious in. However, the stakes are much higher now as Bourne’s newly-won Intercontinental Championship is on the line.”

”Zachariah Graves is heavily reliant on power, whereas Bourne relies on speed and aerial ability. That should make for an interesting Match, perhaps more interesting than the first time they faced-off because they likely know each other’s moves a lot better now.”

Zachariah Graves

Boos fill the arena as Zachariah Graves enters it. He walks down the ramp, looking confident and refusing some high-fives from excited fans. He steps into the ring and climbs to the second turnbuckle before taunting the crowd.

”This kid is good, and he’s proven that by winning the Intercontinental Championship in his first-ever Pay-Per-View appearance. Unfortunately, he was unable to retain the Title at Night of Champions. Can Zachariah Graves reclaim the Gold here tonight or will Evan Bourne emerge victorious for a second time?”

Fifth Match: Zachariah Graves vs. Evan Bourne [intercontinental Championship]

Match: Bourne slides through Zachariah’s legs ducking a Clothesline. He gets to his feet quickly and hits two Right Hands to the face. He tries to Irish Whip his larger opponent, but the size disadvantage proves to be a problem and Zachariah Graves blocks it. He pulls Bourne forward and hits a Short-Arm Clothesline. Still holding the arm, he pulls Bourne to his feet and hits a second Clothesline, letting go this time. He tries a cover, but Bourne kicks out at two. Zachariah Graves lifts Bourne straight over his shoulder, holding him in the air to let the blood flow to his head and wear him out, before dropping him to the mat with a Vertical Suplex. Despite being early in the Match, this looks to be it. Zachariah tries a cover, but the Intercontinental Champion kicks out for a second time. Zachriah Graves yells at the Referee for no reason other than to get his anger out over the near fall.

Zachariah Graves grabs Bourne and attempts to pull him to his feet, but Bourne thinks wisely and pulls Zachariah forward into a Small Package! Could this do it?! No! Zachariah rolls out at two. Both superstars get to their feet and Zachariah Graves tries a Big Boot. Evan Bourne ducks it and turns around, hitting Zachariah in the chest with a Dropkick. Zachariah falls to one knee and Bourne hits an Inziguri, taking him down. Tries the cover, but Zachariah kicks out at two. Bourne climbs to the top rope looking for the Shooting Star Press, but Zachariah Graves gets to his feet quickly. He runs into the rope and Bourne falls onto the turnbuckle, looking like he’s in a lot of pain. Zachariah grabs him, looking for a Superplex, but Bourne kicks him in the face. Zachariah Graves backs up and Bourne leaps off the turnbuckle—HURRACANRANA!

”Amazing aerial offense right there from Evan Bourne! That ladies and gentlemen—that is why Evan Bourne is the Intercontinental Champion!”

Bourne crawls to the cover and hooks the leg, but he wasted too much time and Zachariah Graves gets the shoulder up at two. The crowd boos a bit as he does so. Bourne gets to his feet and kicks Zachariah in the face. He goes for a Standing Moonsault, but the Former Intercontinental Champion rolls out of the way, barely dodging it. He grabs Bourne and tries an Oklahoma Roll Pin, but Bourne rolls out at two. Bourne rolls to his feet and Zachariah Graves hits a Big Boot, taking him out. He grabs the Intercontinental Champion and pulls him to his feet. Lifts him up—GRAVEYARD LAW! No! Bourne counters! TILT-A-WHIRL-DDT! Evan Bourne is gonna do it here! He pulls Zachariah Graves to the corner. Climbs to the top rope—AIR BOURNE! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner [and still the WWE Intercontinental Champion]: Evan Bourne

”Evan Bourne retains the Gold! Zachariah Graves was anything but easy to defeat, but Evan Bourne willed through it and won the Match!”

”If Evan Bourne can continue to compete like that, the Intercontinental Champion will stay around his waist for a long time!”

”Well, we’re very close to what is definitely going to be a huge Main Event Match, but first we’re going to see Rachel Delta put the Unified Divas Championship on the line for her first time since winning it against “The Extreme Vixen” Amber Wattkins in a very rare – for Divas – No Disqualification Match.”

Commercial break

Smackdown returns and Amber Wattkins is standing in the ring. She taunts for the crowd to a decent sized pop.

”Amber Wattkins has been extremely impressive since making her Smackdown Debut, going so far as to pin the WWE Divas Champion – at the time – Maryse. She’s tried on numerous occasions to win the Divas Title, but has been unable to do so. If she can win this Match, she’ll become the Unified Divas Champion, the highest honor in the Wrestling Business for Divas.”

Rachel Delta

The crowd boos as Rachel Delta enters the arena, smiling. She stood on the stage and did a dancing motion, displaying her body for everyone. Some men cheer, others boo. She walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. She steps onto the top rope and places her hands around her waist as some guys cheer. She enters the ring and holds the Unified Divas Championship above her head to boos.

”Rachel Delta has proven that she’s pretty tough too, but Amber Wattkins easily stands out as the most powerful Diva on the Smackdown Roster. With No Disqualifications, “The Extreme Vixen” seems right at home.”

Fifth Match: Amber Wattkins vs. Rachel Delta [unified Divas Championship] [No Disqualifications]

Match: The bell rings and Rachel Delta stands in front of Amber Wattkins, mocking her in a way. The crowd boos, but they begin to cheer as Amber wastes little time and begins to fire away at the Divas Champion with a series of Right Hands. Amber goes for the Irish Whip, but Rachel blocks it and gets a Small Package. Amber rolls out at two. Rachel runs forward and goes for a Forearm Smash, but Amber ducks it. She goes for a Backslide Pin, but Rachel kicks out at two. Both Divas run forward and take each other down with Clotheslines. The crowd pops.

”This Match has been very competitive thus far, and that’s something that makes you appreciate the Divas of Smackdown even more.”

”The WWE Divas are smart, sexy, and powerful, and they prove it each and every week.”

Amber Wattkins gets to her feet first. She grabs Rachel and pulls her to her feet. She kicks her in the chest and goes for a Two-Handed Facebuster, but Rachel blocks it. She hits a kick to the chest. She rebounds off the ropes and hits a Leg Drop to the back of the head while Amber is leaning forward. The crowd boos as Rachel hooks the legs, but they cheer when Amber gets the shoulder up at two. Rachel yells at the Referee, who informs her that it was a two count. She hits a couple of elbows to the face and there’s nothing the Referee can do because it’s No Disqualification. Rachel exits the ring and gets the Divas Championship Belt. She carries it into the ring and leans forward, waiting for Amber to get to her feet.

”It appears that Rachel Delta has some bad intentions here.”

Amber gets to her feet, not sure what’s going on. Rachel runs forward, Divas Title in hands, but manages to duck Rachel’s attempted shot to the head with the Belt. Amber hits a kick to the chest, Rachel drops the Title—DDT on the Title! Amber hooks the legs! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner [and the new Unified Divas Champion]: Amber Wattkins

”Ladies and gentlemen “The Extreme Vixen” has won her first Championship in World Wrestling Entertainment in an extreme style, if you will!”

”That DDT on the Unified Divas Championship Belt was more than enough to put Rachel out of it!”

Amber gets to her feet and holds her newly won Championship high above her head while the crowd. Maryse enters the ring from the crowd and Clotheslines Amber in the back of the head. Boos begin to fill the arena. She stands over the fallen Diva who’s celebration wasn’t as fun as maybe she’d hoped. Lyle Nosse`, her “friend” enters the arena and makes his way to the ring as well, receiving boos as he does so.

”What’s going on here? Amber Wattkins won the Match and now Maryse and Lyle Nosse` have decided to come out here. This is ridiculous!”

Lyle Nosse` enters the ring and Maryse smiles at him. She grabs the Diva she just practically knocked out and locks in the clutch. LEG SWING DDT! More boos fill the arena as Nosse` and Maryse taunt the crowd. She looks at Nosse`, who nods. He grabs Amber and starts to apply the Sharpshooter. He’s not going to succeed on this night as Chris West rushes the ring from backstage and the French “couple” retreats before The Rapidfire Superstar has a chance to inflict any damage on them. He helps Amber to her feet and makes sure she’s okay.

”Thanks to Chris West, Amber Wattkins is okay, but you saw just as well as I did J.R. that Lyle Nosse` was attempting to apply that Sharpshooter.”

”Lyle Nosse` apparently has no compassion, trying to attack a woman. Chris West definitely did the right thing, and it’s good to have someone like him on Smackdown.”

”Well, coming up next is our Main Event! The Animal Batista challenges the WWE Champion Chris Jericho in a Steel Cage Match!”

Commercial break

”Welcome back to what has been an extremely exciting edition of Friday Night Smackdown! I’m Josh Matthews and J.R., I can’t thank you enough for giving me such a great opportunity to call Smackdown with one of the all-time greats in commentary!”

”Thanks for the kind words, and I’m glad to have you here calling Smackdown alongside me! Now, tonight has been nothing short of momentous, but it’s going to get even bigger right about now! For months Chris Jericho has managed to hold on to the WWE Championship, defeating all of the challengers who came his way. Now, he’s about to face his biggest challenge yet, and to prevent him from taking the cheap way out like he did at Night of Champions, the WWE Champion will be forced to defend the most Prestigious Belt in the industry in a Steel Cage Match!”

”It’s the time we’ve all been waiting for, and as you can see the destructive, ruthless, cold steel structure is slowly being lowered. In just minutes, we’re going to witness one of the most brutal Matches in Smackdown History. Batista said it best earlier tonight when he said “Chris Jericho, you screwed me over once. You’ve used your one get out of of jail free card. Once we’re locked inside that cage, I’m gonna kick your ass so badly that you won’t pass go, and you sure as hell won’t be collecting two-hundred dollars.””

”It may be a Monopoly™ reference, but it’s an accurate one no less. We’ve seen Batista unleash his anger on opponents many times before, and tonight Chris Jericho may get it worse than anyone else. You don’t screw with a hungry animal.”

http://Chris Jericho

[ENTRANCE]

”It’s do or die time for Chris Jericho here. Once you’re inside the steel cage, there’s only four ways to win. You either score a pinfall, submission, or exit the cage with both feet touching the floor. The odds are in Batista’s favor, but Chris Jericho has been known to overcome the odds many times before.”

”Remember the last time these two met – aside from their Match at Night of Champions – was in a steel cage Match at the Raw 800th Episode last year. Batista defeated Chris Jericho with a Batista Bomb and retained the World Heavyweight Championship. Can “The Animal” do the same here tonight?”

http://Batista

[ENTRANCE]

”Talk about an ovation! The Animal is fired up and ready to go, and you’ve gotta believe that this crowd is backing him one-hundred and two percent! Batista said he’s had enough of Jericho’s insults, his mockery, his attitude, and tonight that’s all going to change when we crown a new WWE Champion.”

”Both superstars are now standing inside that steel cage, and you can tell from the looks on both superstars’ faces respectively that the feelings regarding this Match are far from the same. Batista is overjoyed about it, and Chris Jericho couldn’t be more disappointed.”

[WWE TITLE GRAPHIC]

Main Event Match: Batista vs. Chris Jericho [WWE Championship] [steel Cage Match]

Match: Batista stares at Jericho, breathing heavily. Jericho screwing him out of the Title didn’t do the Champion any favors, and Batista is making that clear. “Batista!” chants begin to fill the arena as the crowd is excited, this having been the Match that they’ve been looking forward to seeing the most tonight. Batista goes for a Clothesline, but Jericho ducks it quickly, avoiding danger. He rebounds off the ropes and hits a Chop Block to the back of the right knee, knowing that if he wants to use this Match he’s going to have to ground his much larger opponent. Jericho goes for a One-Handed Bulldog after the Chop Block, but Batista’s one step ahead and blocks it, pushing the WWE Champion face-first into the steel cage. It makes a clanking noise throughout the arena and the crowd pops. Jericho bounces off the cage and Batista grabs him. He rams Jericho back into the cage and the WWE Champion yells in pain.

Jerich o turns around and Batista goes for a Spinebuster. Jericho blocks it with an Axe Handle to the back. The Animal drops him and Jericho hits a Dropkick to the face, temporarily gaining the advantage. He tries a cover, but Batista kicks out at one. Jericho tries applying a Reverse Chinlock, but Batista quickly gets to his feet. He elbows Jericho in the chest twice and the WWE Champion lets go. Batista Irish Whips him into the ropes and Jericho rebounds, only to get hit with a SPINEBUSTER! Batista hooks the leg! 1! 2! Jericho kicks out! Jericho gets to his feet and goes for a Clothesline, but Batista takes him down with a shoulder Block, displaying his power and receiving a pop from the crowd. Batista grabs Jericho and puts him over his shoulder. He tries to slam him head-first into the cage, but Jericho slides down his back and pushes Batista into the cage. Jericho gets to his feet quickly and hits a Dropkick to the back, sending The Animal back into the cage. Jericho gets a Roll-Up! 1! 2! This could do it! No! The kickout!

”When it comes to the power advantage, Batista’s clearly the favorite, but as Chris Jericho just demonstrated, you don’t really need power to win Matches. Batista just got slammed into that steel cage twice because Jericho outsmarted him in a way.”

”Exactly, Josh. Chris Jericho has made the claim many times that he is the best in the world at what he does, and – like him or not – it’s hard to argue with him. When you see as much success as Chris Jericho does, you can make that claim and back it up.”

Jericho taunts the crowd. “Who’s your Champion now?!” He runs to the ropes and leaps off the second rope, hitting a Lionsault. 1! 2! Batista rolls the shoulder up! Jericho slaps Batista in the back of the head and gets more boos. He grabs Batista’s head and runs it back and forth across the steel cage, inflicting more damage to The Animal. Batista hits an elbow to the chest and stops Jericho’s attack. Jericho moves toward him after being knocked back a step, but Batista hits a second elbow. He grabs Jericho and slams him face first into the steel cage to a big pop. Jericho turns around and Batista kicks him in the chest. He lifts Jericho up for a Batista Bomb, but the WWE Champion shows why he’s the Champion in the first place as he hits some Right Hands to the face and causes Batista to drop him. Jericho hits a Right Hand and Dropkicks Batista in the knee, the same one that had been hit with a Chop Block earlier. The Animal falls to the mat and Jericho taunts the crowd again. He stomps the back of Batista’s leg multiple times, making sure The Animal isn’t going to get up. Slowly, Jericho makes his way toward the cage wall and begins to climb.

“Batista!” chants from the crowd fill the arena as Jericho continues to climb. The fans know that if Batista doesn’t get to his feet soon, Chris Jericho will end up winning the Match and they’ll have to listen to him cut more promos on how he is better than everyone else. Batista uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet, not realizing that Chris Jericho is near the top of the cage. Not wanting to miss out on winning the Title, he makes his way to the opposite side of the ring and begins climbing the cage wall. The cheers continue and Jericho tries to pick up the pace. He gets himself over the side, but Batista grabs his head. Slowly, but surely, The Animal pulls Jericho onto the top of the cage. Batista attempts a Superplex, but Jericho blocks it with all his might knowing that he’ll stand absolutely no chance of winning if the move connects. He slams Batista’s head into the top of the cage before climbing back over, realizing that he’s not going to be able to climb out of the cage just yet. Both superstars stand on the top rope (not turnbuckle) and exchange blows. Jericho grabs Batista’s head. NO WAY! Codebreaker off the ropes and to the mat below! “Holy sh*t!” chants from the crowd fill the arena as both superstars lay lifeless on the mat.

”My God! Chris Jericho just hit that Codebreaker from the top rope! Both guys look to be out of it here!”

”J.R. I’m not even sure if either one of these guys is gonna be able to continue fighting after that! This has been an intense Match, but that move just took the cake!”

The Referee stands in the center of the ring as both superstars are still on the mat. He can’t count, because there’s no disqualifications and no count outs in a Steel Cage Match, so all he can do is wait. After about a minute, Chris Jericho starts to get to his feet, having trouble doing so. He uses the ropes to keep his balance, but barely maanges to stand on his feet. Not having the energy to actually climb and exit the cage, he moves toward Batista, who’s still not moving. Jericho falls on Batista and the Referee begins to count. 1! 2! Jericho’s gonna retain the Title—NO! Somehow Batista rolls the shoulder up! Jericho grabs Batista and slowly pulls him to his feet. He hits a Right Hand to the face.

Jericho goes for a Codebreaker, but Batista blocks it, getting a big pop from the crowd. The WWE Champion runs forward, but Batista catches him and hits a huge Spinebuster! He shakes the ropes furiously, somehow still having enough energy to be in this Match. Batista stomps on the canvas and grabs Jericho, going for a Batista Bomb. He lifts him up, this’ll do it! WAIT A MINUTE! Jericho hits Batista with Brass Knuckles right to the face! The crowd boos as Batista falls backwards and Jericho lands on him. “1! 2! 3!”

Winner [and still the WWE Champion]: Chris Jericho

SmackDownCloser.png

Archived