WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

[spoiler=Friday Night Smackdown - July 10, 2009]

WWEHDLogo.jpg

WWEHDLogo.jpg

SmackdownLogo2.png

SmackdownLogo2.png

”Ladies and gentlemen good evening and welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! This is Good Ol’ J.R. alongside ECW’s Matt Striker, who is assisting me in broadcasting the show tonight because as many of you know, my former Broadcast Colleague, Tazz, retired from World Wrestling Entertainment this past Monday Night.”

”It was sad to see Tazz go, but I’ve talked to him since and I’m sure things are going to work out well for him. Nonetheless, I’m glad to be here calling Smackdown tonight and from what I understand it’s going to be a big show.”

SmackdownMatch2SmackdownBlankTempla.png

”You’ve got that right. In our actual Main Event Match, The Animal Batista looks to continue the roll he’s on heading into Night of Champions when he steps into the ring with The Straightedge Superstar CM Punk.”

”I did happen to catch Smackdown last Friday Night, and I saw the whole “war of words” - if you could call it that - between Gregory Helms and CM Punk. I’m interested to see the follow-up to that here tonight.”

”I’ve never seen Gregory Helms as focused as he was last week, Matt. Usually he’s an easy-going guy, but last week was a side I’d never seen of him. The fact that Helms took his anger out on CM Punk with that Chokeslam shows that he’s really upset about this whole thing.”

”Yeah, but you can’t really blame the guy. I mean, if you were a superstar and someone attacked you after you had just wrestled for nearly twenty minutes in a match for the most prestigious Championship in Wrestling Today, you’d be angry too, no?”

”Absolutely. I believe that Helms’ actions were justified, and despite the respect I have for CM Punk, his weren’t. Jealousy is a bad excuse.”

SmackdownMatch1SmackdownBlankTempla.png

”And in the other Main Event Match scheduled for tonight, The exciting Kofi Kingston takes on the WWE Champion Chris Jericho in a Non-Title Match. Just for the record, Kofi Kingston does hold at least one pinfall victory over Chris Jericho. Back in 2008, Kofi Kingston defeated Chris Jericho at Night of Champions to win his first Intercontinental Championship.”

”Jericho may be the WWE Champion, but Kofi’s a future WWE Champion, and the odds are definitely even tonight. At least from my perspective.”

Dolph Ziggler

“I Am Perfection!” floods the arena, and looking at the cocky Ziggler it's hard to disagree, as he walks to the ring he runs his fingers through his hair and completely ignores the boos of the crowd. He gets into the ring, and smiles with confidence as the fans give him major heat.

”J.R. I, I remember back when this guy started over on ECW. He went undefeated for most of his stay there until he was pinned by Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP, back before Wrestlemania 25 in a Money in the Bank Qualifying Match. Since joining the Smackdown Roster, Ziggler’s completely moved up the ranks.”

”No doubt about it, you may not like Ziggler’s attitude but you have to acknowledge his ability. Dolph Ziggler holds pinfall victories over Kurt Angle, The Undertaker, Chris Jericho, The Great Khali, CM Punk, and most recently, Evan Bourne.”

”Ziggler has reached incredible heights early on in his career, but apparently his smarts aren’t as high as his skills, because I have absolutely no idea why Ziggler thought it would be a good idea to try and fight Mark Henry last night on WWE Superstars. Let’s take you back.”

[align=center]LAST NIGHT - WWE SUPERSTARS

Bourne makes his way up the ramp backwards, celebrating the big victory, when suddenly Dolph Ziggler runs down the ramp and Clotheslines him in the back of the head to tons of heat. Ziggler slams Bourne’s head into the ramp and throws him into the ring. Zachariah Graves picks Bourne up and hits the Graveyard Law before staring at the man who just defeated him. Ziggler joins Zachariah in the ring and the two celebrate. Ziggler stands behind Bourne, looking to hit The First Impression and make a statement.

Mark Henry

The crowd pops huge as The World’s Strongest Man enters the arena and makes his way to the ring. Rather than retreat, Zachariah looks at Ziggler and nods, and the two of them agree to double team Mark Henry. Henry slides into the ring and they both run toward him, stomping his back before he has the chance to do anything about it. Henry screws up that plan as he pushes Zachariah out of the ring. Ziggler runs toward him-WORLD’S STRONGEST SLAM! Henry climbs to the second rope and taunts to a big pop as he tells Zachariah to come back to the ring, but the Intercontinental Champion makes his way to the back.

”Twice now Mark Henry has stopped Zachariah Graves from completely destroying his opponents, but when Henry wants to fight, Zachariah Graves decides to retreat.”

”I don’t know what Ziggler was thinkin, J.R., but I’m sure that now he’s thinkin it was a bad idea!”[/align]

”I don’t really know what Ziggler was trying to prove there, but I guess it’s safe to say he’s learned his lesson.”

Zachariah Graves

Boos fill the arena as Zachariah Graves enters it. He walks down the ramp, looking confident and refusing some high-fives from excited fans. He steps into the ring and climbs to the second turnbuckle before taunting the crowd.

”What do you think of Zachariah Graves, Matt? I know you tend to take an interest in the newer superstars so you can get a good idea of their wrestling skills, and I’ll be honest when I say that Zachariah Graves is incredibly skilled.”

”Can’t argue with you there. From what I can tell, Zachariah Graves is a great athlete. I wasn’t surprised at all when he won that Triple Threat Match at The Bash. What I like is that he Debuted and immediately made an impact, placing himself in line for a Title Match. He capitalized on the opportunity he received and became the youngest Intercontinental Champion in WWE History.”

Evan Bourne

”I’m not even gonna comment on Evan Bourne because I need to save my breath for the upcoming match. Back when Evan Bourne was on ECW, he picked up victory after victory, and even had a feud with the man that will be his Tag Team Partner tonight, but there’s no doubt in my mind that they’ll be on the same page as both of them have issues with their opponents.”

Mark Henry

“The World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry enters the arena to a standing ovation. He makes his way to the ring, wearing ring attire that looks similar to the one he used to wear, except this one is colored red. He high-fives some fans as he walks down the ramp before climbing the ring steps and entering the ring.

”Mark Henry is undoubtedly the biggest acquisition for Smackdown in that 15-Man Trade. Both literally and figuratively.”

”Mark Henry is a beast of a man. Every time he steps into the ring, he shows why they call him The World’s Strongest Man.”

First Match: Dolph Ziggler & Zachariah Graves vs. Evan Bourne & Mark Henry

Match: Bourne decides to start for his team, and Ziggler for his. Ziggler goes for a Clothesline, but Bourne slides under his legs. Ziggler turns around and Bourne hits a Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissor, sending his opponent halfway across the ring. The crowd pops as Bourne gets to his feet quickly and hits a Running Dropkick on Ziggler. He tries the cover “1! 2!” but Ziggler kicks out. Bourne runs to the ropes and hits a Lionsault-like move, except it’s off the third rope instead of the second rope. Ziggler rolls out of the way and Bourne crashes into the mat. Ziggler hooks the arm and tries a Roll-Up Pin! “1! 2!” Bourne kicks out this time! Bourne runs for a Clothesline, but Ziggler hits a Clothesline of his own, causing Bourne to fall to the mat. He hits an elbow drop and drags Bourne to his corner, tagging in Zachariah Graves. Ziggler holds Bourne in a Chicken Wing while Zachariah stomps his chest. The Referee orders Ziggler to get out of the ring, and he complies. Zachariah hits a powerful Vertical Suplex on Bourne. Cover! “1! 2!” Bourne kicks out again! Henry extends his arm on the apron, calling for a Tag. Bourne tries to make one, but Zachariah pulls him to the center of the ring. He hits an elbow drop to the back of the head and drives his knee into Bourne’s back while applying a Reverse Chinlock.

”Evan Bourne is in a bad way here. He’s being isolated and grounded by Zachariah Graves and Dolph Ziggler, and this is an extremely smart strategy.”

”Not only is it smart because Evan Bourne is a high-flyer and grounding him prevents him from executing any high-flying moves, but because if Mark Henry gets in the match, their chances of winning are lowered greatly.”

The crowd starts to clap, trying to get behind Bourne. He refuses to tap out when the Referee asks him, and that seems to annoy Zachariah. He breaks the hold and hits some forearms to the back of the neck. He turns Bourne over and tries a cover. “1! 2!” He kicks out again! Zachariah gets Bourne to his feet and goes for a Butterfly Suplex, but Bourne - somehow - lands on his feet. The crowd pops huge as Bourne runs and Tags in Mark Henry, who enters the ring to an even bigger pop. Zachariah runs toward Henry and gets taken down with a Double-Arm Clothesline. Ziggler watches from the apron, seemingly concerned. Henry grabs Zachariah and hits a Scoop Slam, slamming Zachariah into the mat with great force. Henry rebounds off the ropes and hits a Big Splash! “1! 2! Three-no!” Ziggler breaks it up! The crowd boos and Ziggler quickly returns to the ring apron before Mark Henry has a chance to get his hands on him. Ziggler taunts Henry from the apron and the crowd boos. Henry moves toward Ziggler, but the Referee yells at him.

”I understand Dolph Ziggler breaking up the pinfall; that much makes sense. But why in the world would you actually taunt Mark Henry? I don’t understand that in the slightest.”

”I can’t answer that one, Matt. Dolph Ziggler lets his arrogance get to his head sometimes is the best thing I can come up with.”

“Henry!” chants begin to fill the arena as The World’s Strongest Man gets Zachariah Graves to his feet. He grabs the six-foot plus Intercontinental Champion and lifts him over his shoulders. He drops him to the mat and Zachariah yells in pain. Ziggler extends his hand for a Tag. Zachariah runs toward the corner, but Henry grabs his leg and prevents him from making the Tag by pulling him back to the center of the ring. Zachariah tries an Inziguri, but Henry blocks it and hits a Clothesline while still holding one of his legs, taking him to the mat. Henry measures up his opponent for a World’s Strongest Slam, but Zachariah blocks it and tries to make the Tag to Ziggler, who steps down from the apron and begins walking to the back to boos. Zachariah turns around, realizing that Henry is right behind him and that on this night, he’s screwed. WORLD’S STRONGEST SLAM! Henry starts to go for the cover, but then looks at Bourne. He pulls Zachariah to the corner and makes the Tag to Bourne, allowing the high-flyer to get a little retribution on the man that attacked him after their match on WWE Superstars. Bourne climbs to the top rope, and Henry looks at him. The crowd cheers as Henry helps Bourne onto his shoulders, giving him more height. Bourne leaps off of Henry’s shoulders-SHOOTING STAR PRESS! Hooks the legs! “1! 2! 3!”

Winners: Evan Bourne & Mark Henry

”What a big win, and I mean that in a big way! I’ve never seen a move quite like the one we just saw in my life!”

”Evan Bourne just hit that Shooting Star Press off of Mark Henry’s shoulders. He basically had another two feet of elevation, and you can be sure that Zachariah Graves isn’t feeling too great right now.”

”Evan Bourne is 2-0 against Zachariah Graves, and if there were any doubters because of the way Evan Bourne won last night, there’s definitely no doubters tonight.”

SmackdownMatch3SmackdownBlankTempla.png

”Still to come tonight, Kurt Angle has promised to rebuild the United Nations so that they are stronger than ever. Who will he add to the group? We’re going to find out later tonight.”

”Speaking of the United Nations, right now it only consists of two members; Kurt Angle and Vladimir Kozlov. Vladimir Kozlov will be in action next against Rey Mysterio, and you can be sure it’s going to be a challenging match for The Ultimate Underdog. One he may not win.”

Commercial break

Vladimir Kozlov

The Ruthless Russian steps into the arena, a look of disgust on his face. The crowd boos heavily as he walks to the ring, taking time to look around the arena. He's wearing a pair of white wrestling tights and black boots, and he looks like he's ready to tear apart another competitor.

”First Mark Henry, now Vladimir Kozlov. The destructive superstars continue to make their way into the Smackdown Arena.” Striker laughs. ”I’ve seen Vladimir Kozlov wrestle tons of matches, and even if he loses, he inflicts a great amount of damage to his opponent first.”

”The Moscow Mauler Vladimir Kozlov is one of the most dominant individuals I’ve ever seen in my ten plus years of calling Professional Wrestling.”

Excitement fills the arena as The Ultimate Underdog emerges on the stage, smiling. He points to the right side of the arena and fireworks explode seconds before he does the same on the left side of the arena. He makes his way to the ring, high-fiving a bunch of fans and stopping to talk to a few fans wearing Rey Mysterio masks.

”Rey Mysterio may be the smallest man in the Smackdown Arena, but he undoubtedly has the biggest heart. Every time Mysterio steps into the ring, he gives it all he has and more.”

”The coolest thing about Rey Mysterio is that he doesn’t worry about the size or the strength of his opponent. When Mysterio steps into the ring, he views his opponent as an equal, despite any differences there might be. Because of that, Mysterio’s rarely ever intimidated, and he’s able to focus on the match.”

Second Match: Vladimir Kozlov vs. Rey Mysterio

Match: Vladimir Kozlov vs. Rey Mysterio Mysterio runs at the Russian and takes him down with a head scissor, opening the match to a pop. Rey knelt over Kozlov and launched a barrage of punches. He started running in the opposite direction, rebounded off the ropes, and dove forward with a headbutt. Mysterio went to the turnbuckle and flipped off, going for a moonsault. Vladimir rolled away, and stood. Rey hurt his chest on the landing, but came back powerful with a dropkick. The crowd popped.

”Rey starts the match with a powerful assault and a huge ovation from the crowd.”

Mysterio jumped onto the top rope and jumped off, trying to impact Kozlov. Vladimir stopped Rey and hit a Powerbomb. The Ruthless Russian dropped some elbows onto Mysterio. He went to the top rope, something Kozlov rarely does. Kozlov leapt, and-Throwback! What an impact! Vladimir hooked the leg! 1…2…-no! Mysterio barely kicks out. Vladimir brings Rey up and hits two gutbusters, before wrenching Rey’s arm and taking him down, onto the mat. Kozlov pulled Rey up again, and measured a punch. He launched his fist, but Mysterio slid down, bringing Kozlov down to Earth.

”Just as that Ruthless Russian takes control, BOOM! Rey Mysterio makes a comeback.”

Mysterio wraps his legs around Kozlov’s neck, locking in a Crucifix Neck Lock. The crowd cheered, but Kozlov broke out of the hold. Vladimir grabbed Mysterio and threw him overhead, straight into the turnbuckle! What an impact! Kozlov pulls Rey back towards the center of the ring, and hooks the leg. There’s the pin! 1…2…3!

Winner: Vladimir Kozlov

”A great effort from Rey Mysterio, but wow. The Soviet Cyborg just destroyed him here. Mysterio got some offense in early on, but once Vladimir Kozlov took control of the match, there was no way Mysterio was getting back into it here tonight.”

”Let me tell you; the United Nations may not be big in numbers right now, but it’s still the most dominant Faction in Wrestling Today. Why? I think Vladimir Kozlov’s performance just answered that question.”

Commercial break

NightofChampions-OfficialTheme-Logo.png

”We are just three weeks away from Night of Champions, the only night of the year where every Championship is defended! We’d like to thank Shinedown for the song you’re listening to right now, Sound of Madness! It’s the Official Theme of the Night of Champion’s Pay-Per-View and it’s off their most recent album, Sound of Madness!”

NightofChampionsMatch2NightofChampi.png

”Speaking of Night of Champions, the ECW Championship will be defended in a huge match when The Gold Standard and current ECW Champion Shelton Benjamin defends the Title against Billy Kidman in what will be the first time these two have ever faced-off.”

”I was surprised to see Billy Kidman return, and I have to say he’s done an incredible job of fitting in with the rest of the ECW Roster. I can’t wait to see this match at Night of Champions.”

NightofChampionsMatch1NightofChampi.png

”When it comes to huge Championship Matches, it doesn’t get much bigger than this! The WWE Champion Chris Jericho defends the WWE Championship against The Animal Batista! For those of you who don’t remember, Batista defeated Chris Jericho back in October 2008 to become the World Heavyweight Champion, and he was never pinned to lose the Title.”

”Jericho has defended the Title against CM Punk three times; he’s defended the Title against Gregory Helms as well, but now he’s got a much, much bigger challenge to deal with here. The Animal is determined to win the WWE Championship, and the only thing standing in his way is Chris Jericho.”

”Night of Champions is going to be an awesome Pay-Per-View, but we’ve still got a lot of show left for you here tonight!”

SmackdownMatch1SmackdownBlankTempla.png

”Coming up next, Kofi Kingston looks to score an upset victory over the WWE Champion Chris Jericho!”

Commercial break

Kofi Kingston

The crowd pops and the excitement level in the arena multiplies as The Jamican Superstar makes his way into the arena, sporting his newly acquired WWE Intercontinental Championship Belt. He high-fives a bunch of fans as he makes his way to the ring.

”Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown. I’m Matt Striker alongside Jim Ross and as we explained earlier in the show, I’m calling Smackdown tonight as Tazz retired from World Wrestling Entertainment this past Monday.”

”I’ve been told that I’ll be joined by a new Broadcast Colleague next week, and I’m interested to find out who it is.”

”Speaking of interesting, Kofi Kingston is always interesting to watch inside the squared circle. He’s been a member of Raw, ECW, and Smackdown and he’s been impressive on all three brands.”

Chris Jericho

The crowd boos as Chris Jericho walks out onto the stage, wearing a new pair trunks, black with binary-code in bold white. Jericho walks down the ramp, the WWE Championship around his waist, receiving many boos from the crowd. He climbs the stairs and moves into the ring as his music fades.

”Chris Jericho has said that he feels it’s unfair that he’s had to compete every week. He believes that he’s the most valuable asset to the Smackdown Brand and that Triple H forcing him to compete every week is bad for business, and bad for the Brand itself.”

”If I recall correctly, Chris Jericho went as far as to slap Triple H in the face a couple of weeks ago. The Game didn’t get angry about it, though; instead he put Jericho in a match with Gregory Helms at The Bash with the WWE Championship on the line.”

”Ever since Triple H became the General Manager of Smackdown, we’ve had a lot of exciting Main Event Matches, and tonight is no exception.”

Third Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Chris Jericho

Match: Jericho pulls on the ropes a couple of times to warm himself up. Kofi stands opposite him, intent on winning the match. A victory over Jericho could do wonders for his career. They circle each other as Kofi tries to lock-up a few times, but Jericho backs away each time. Jericho slaps Kofi in the face and the crowd boos. Kofi looks away for a moment and turns back. He hits Jericho in the face with a Right Hand, catching the WWE Champion by surprise. The crowd pops as Kofi fires away at Jericho, not in a good mood anymore after being slapped in the face. Kofi Irish Whips Jericho into the corner and runs toward him. He leaps from the ground to the third turnbuckle and fires away at Jericho with Right Hands to a huge ovation. Kofi hits a Monkey Flip out of the corner to another pop and Jericho lays in the center of the ring, looking out of it already. Kofi tries a Bridge Pin! “1! 2!” Jericho kicks out and rolls out of the ring to the floor below to recover.

”I’m surprised a bit here, J.R. I expected Kofi Kingston to get some offense in, but he’s been taking the fight to Jericho since the getgo.”

”Kofi Kingston has that controlled frenzy style that makes him so fun to watch inside the ring, yet so dangerous at the same time. I agree with you, though, I didn’t expect Kofi to get in this much offense.”

“1!”

“2!”

Kofi stands inside the ring and taunts for the crowd to a big ovation as the Referee counts Jericho out. Kofi knows that a Count Out win would be just as helpful as a Pinfall Victory.

“3!”

“4!”

Jericho pulls himself to his feet using the security barricade. The crowd boos as he starts to enter the ring, but cheer as Kofi hits him with a Baseball Slide, sending him backwards into the security barricade.

“5!” The Referee continues the count as Jericho didn’t actually get into the ring.

“6!”

“7!”

“8!”

Jericho slides into the ring with two seconds to spare. He runs toward Kofi and drops him with a Clothesline. The crowd boos as Jericho hits a Knee Drop on the Former Intercontinental Champion. He yells “What now Kingston?! Huh?!” Jericho Irish Whips Kofi into the ropes and goes for a Back Body Drop, but Kingston rolls over Jericho’s back and hits a Reverse Neckbreaker. He rebounds off the ropes-BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! LEG DROP! It connects! Kofi hooks the legs-talk about a huge upset! “1! 2! Three-no!” Jericho kicks out! Kofi looks to keep the momentum with Rolling Thunder, but Jericho dodges it and Kofi hits the mat. He rolls to his feet quickly and Jericho hits a Knee to the chest. Jericho grabs Kingston and slaps him in the face. He hits a Snap DDT and the crowd boos. Jericho hooks the leg! “1! 2! Three-no!”

”You gotta believe that Jericho thought he had it there. Kofi Kingston’s will to win was enough to help him kick-out there.”

”I’m not so sure, J.R. That might’ve been pure instinct there. Jericho seems to have firm control of this match-up.”

Jericho Irish Whips Kingston into the corner, but Kingston leaps to the top turnbuckle and turns around, going for a Diving Crossbody! Wait! Jericho pulls the Referee in the way! Kingston takes out the Referee! Jericho looks to capitalize on the distraction with a Codebreaker, but Kingston blocks it! TROUBLE IN PARADISE KICK! Kingston hooks the legs! The Referee’s down and there’s no one to count! The crowd boos as Kingston tries to revive the Referee, but with no luck.

”Kofi Kingston has this match won, but the Referee’s out cold! There’s no one to make the count!”

”Kofi Kingston has defied the odds, but he can’t get the pinfall if the Referee’s down!”

Hold on a second; CM Punk rushes the ring and helps Kofi to his feet. The crowd boos Punk a bit, but some people cheer him as well. He turns around to leave the ring, but stops and kicks Kofi in the side of the head. The crowd boos as Punk stares angrily at The Jamaican Superstar.

”What the?! Why the h*ll is CM Punk out here?!”

Punk exits the ring and gets the WWE Championship Belt. He stands in front of Kofi, waiting for him to get to his feet so he can hit him with the Championship Belt. “Come on!” Punk yells as the crowd boos.

Batista

The crowd pops huge as The Animal enters the arena to a massive ovation. He rushes the ring quickly and CM Punk begins to hit him with Right Hands. Batista quickly battles back with a Spinebuster. He shakes the ropes violently and takes off his t-shirt, throwing it into the crowd to some cheers. He stands in front of CM Punk and gives the “Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down” signal. Punk stumbles to his feet-BATISTA BOMB?! No! Punk battles out of it and rolls out of the ring! Jericho tries to hit Batista with the WWE Championship Belt, but gets hit with a SPEAR! The crowd goes wild! Batista drags Kofi’s arm onto Chris Jericho and shakes the Referee before exiting the ring. He stands on the outside of the ring and counts along with the Referee and the crowd. “1!” “2!” “3!” He did it! Kofi Kingston just pinned the WWE Champion!

Winner: Kofi Kingston

”My God I don’t believe it! Kofi Kingston just defeated Chris Jericho thanks to some help from The Animal!”

”You can’t send a stronger message than the one Batista just sent to Chris Jericho and CM Punk! The Animal continues to be on a path to success heading into Night of Champions!”

Commercial break

Chris West

The crowd pops huge as Chris West enters the arena with confidence, actually running to the center of the stage. He looks around the arena and takes in the excitement of the crowd. He walks to the ring, sporting a new ring attire consisting of a pair of black leather-esque pants with light blue flames on the bottom of the legs and “West” on the back, and a pair of white wrestling boots. He walks to the end of the ramp and turns toward the TitanTron, with his arms extended to the side.

Melina

The Former Women’s Champion Melina enters the arena to a big ovation as it’s been nearly a year since she’s been in action. She walks down the ramp, sporting her usual black ring attire with feathers attached to the arms. She moves them in a fan-like motion before looking at Chris West for a moment and smiling. West climbs to the top turnbuckle and taunts for the crowd while Melina does her now-famous split entrance to a big pop. The two of them stand in the ring, awaiting the arrival of their opponents.

”It’s nice to see Melina back here on Smackdown after nearly a year of absence due to an injury she suffered back at a Live Event. This is a big opportunity for both Melina and Chris West here because Maryse is the Former Divas Champion, and whoever her Tag Team Partner is will obviously be up to standard with what Maryse considers “acceptable”.”

”You think she’d consider me acceptable, J.R.?” Striker laughs.

”I’m not so sure I like your chances.”

Maryse

Boos fill the arena as we’re “graced with the presence” of the Former WWE Divas Champion Maryse. She walks down the ramp wearing a black “cape” in addition to her normal ring attire. The crowd boos as she taunts on the ropes before entering the ring and getting a microphone.

“Comme vous le savez, il ya très peu de gens qui sont dignes d'être mon partenaire, ou même debout avec une certaine distance de moi.” She pauses and the crowd boos, most of them not even understanding what she’s saying. “Mais après l'injuste, irrespectueux de traitement que j'ai reçu à The Bash, je suis sorti et a trouvé quelqu'un digne. Quelqu'un que - contrairement à tous et à chacun d'entre vous - est dans ma ligue.” More boos from the crowd. “As many of you know, there are very few people worthy of being my partner or even standing within a certain distance from me.” She pauses. “But after the unfair, disrespectful treatment I received at The Bash, I went out and found someone worthy. Someone that - unlike each and every one of you - is in my league.”

”Well Maryse seems confident about her decision; let’s see who the guy is.”

Lyle Nossè

The boos continue as the man revealed to be Maryse’s Tag Team Partner, Lyle Nossè, enters the arena. He walks to the ring wearing a pair of bright yellow wrestling tights that say his name on the back, and a blue “American Eagle” Designer shirt. He wears a white baseball cap-esque hat on his head and he mocks the crowd as he walks down the ramp, implying that he’s far better looking than the rest of them.

”This is certainly interesting, Matt. Lyle Nossè seems like a bright young man, but if you ask me it seems like he’s a bit obsessed with his looks, and it’s been forty-five seconds since I first saw him.”

”Well, J.R., looks are important. Lyle Nossè if I’m correct grew up in Toronto, Canada and was a Statewide - I guess you could say - Wrestling Champion back in High School. Nice choice on Maryse’s part.”

Fourth Match: Chris West & Melina vs. Maryse & Lyle Nossè

Match: Chris West starts the match with the New-Comer Lyle Nosse, as “Ra-pid-Fi-er” chants fill the arena West taunts and the fans Pop, but the cheers turn quickly to boos when Lyle hits a slap to the face of West.

”Well I guess we already know something about Lyle Nosse, he's disrespectful!”

West turns, he's not happy, he hits a kick to the back of Nosse's knee, and another, west continues to kick away, showing the fans why he's known as “The Rapidfire Superstar”! Lyle sinks down to one knee, and West looks to hit a Buzzsaw-like kick but Nosse avoids the kick and gets a Roll-up pin. 1...2..Close call for West!

Chris West gets to his feet, surprised at what just happened, only to take European Uppercut, Snap Suplex! Cover! 1...2...Nosse nearly picks up a win in his debut match. He gets to his feet and flexes his muscles, as Maryse claps on the outside, and the fans give the newest member of the Smackdown roster major heat. He pulls West up from behind and throws him into the Ring Post, nearest Melina, before he makes his way over to Maryse, kneels slightly, and kisses her extended hand, the referee calls for a tag.

”There's a tag to Maryse, and what a gentleman Lyle Nosse was about it.”

”Nosse's clearly no Gentleman, look at the way he slapped West in the face a minute ago!”

Milena enters the ring, as does Maryse, who takes a Clothesline, which is accompanied by a “primal” scream from Milena. Maryse gets quickly back to her feet, and Milena attempts a second Clothesline, Maryse ducks it, Reverse Neckbreaker! Cover, 1...2..Milena kicks out! Maryse stands and kicks Milena in the ribs, before applying what looks like a Camel Clutch, Milena screams again, this time in pain, as Maryse wrenches away at the face of the former Woman's Champion.

”Man, that Camel Clutch is locked in tight, I think Milena's in trouble!”

”I don't know how long Milena can take this for!”

Chris West starts to will his partner on, and rally the fans who begin to start to chant Milena's name, Milena responds by crawling toward the corner, this is difficult with Maryse on her back, Milena manages to get free of the Camel Clutch, and land a big kick to the face of Maryse, she looks to tag West, she's inches away from the corner, when Lyle Nosse pulls West down from the Apron and hits a massive Back Suplex. Before applying a Sharpshooter on the floor.

”Nosse's got the Sharpshooter! Sharpshooter on the floor! And look at the pain in West's eyes!”

”That's great teamwork by Nosse and Maryse, preventing West from getting into the ring, so that Maryse can finish Milena off!”

Back in the ring, Milena turns around, DDT! Cover! 1...2...3! Maryse and Nosse win!

Winners: Maryse & Lyle Nosse

Nosse breaks the hold and re-enters the ring, the referee raises his and Milena's hands, and the fans give them pretty major heat, but they don't care, they leave the arena smiling as West checks on the fallen Milena.

Commercial break

Batista

The crowd goes wild as The Animal's music hits and Batista enters the arena. He yells to the crowd, to hype them-and himself-up before walking onto the ramp. He flexes his muscles and taunts as a bunch of fireworks explode across the stage. He moves his right hand in a punch-like motion and more fireworks explode.

”Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown, and it’s time for our Main Event! Just fifteen minutes ago, we saw Batista save Kofi Kingston from an attack at the hands of CM Punk, and help Kofi win the match in the process. Jericho wasn’t happy about having to compete, and I imagine he’s not happy about being pinned by Kofi Kingston, either.”

”And listen to that ovation for Batista! The entire crowd of sixteen thousand plus people is standing and cheering for The Animal!”

”Batista is focused and ready to go, and you’ve gotta wonder what chance CM Punk stands here. I mean, he’s a great athlete, but Batista seems to be more focused than ever tonight and heading into the match at Night of Champions.”

CM Punk

The Straightedge Superstar enters the arena to tons of heat from the crowd. He smiles as he walks to the ring, ignoring the boos. He climbs the ring steps and enters the ring before climbing to the top turnbuckle and taunting the crowd.

"For some unknown reason, CM Punk kicked his Former Tag Team Partner Kofi Kingston in the head during Kingston's match with Chris Jericho, but thanks to that man - Batista - Kofi Kingston was able to win the match."

"CM Punk has taken on a different personality of sorts over the past couple of weeks, and it all has to do with the fact that he feels he deserves another shot at the WWE Championship."

Main Event Match: Batista vs. CM Punk

Match: "Batista!" chants begin to fill the arena almost instantly as The Animal stares down The Straightedge Superstar. Punk makes sure to keep his distance, knowing that he's not going to be able to outpower the Former World Heavyweight Champion. Punk hits a kick to the back of the leg, and another. He tries a third, but decides to apply a Side Headlock instead. Batista quickly powers out and hits a Back Suplex. He tries a cover "1! 2!" but Punk rolls the shoulder out. He grabs Punk and Irish Whips him into the corner. He tries a Corner Clothesline, but Punk dodges it. Punk runs forward and hits a High Knee that echoes through the arena before going for a One-Handed Bulldog. Batista blocks that, pushing Punk into the turnbuckle. He turns around and stumbles out of the corner and Batista hits a Scoop Powerslam. Hooks the legs! "1! 2!" Punk kicks out.

"Batista has complete momentum in this match, and CM Punk already looks to be down and out here."

"Will CM Punk be able to recover and fight back, or will Batista's success continue?"

Commercial break

We return from the commercial break and Punk has Batista up for a GTS, but The Animal blocks it and tries a Batista Bomb. Punk hits a couple of punches to the face and Batista drops him. He hits a Running Kick to the face of The Animal and the crowd boos. Punk tries a cover--"1! 2!" Batista kicks out in strong fasion, throwing Punk halfway across the ring. Punk runs forward, but The Animal hits a SPEAR! The crowd pops huge as Batista hooks the legs! "1! 2! Three--no!" Punk gets his foot on the bottom rope! "Batista!" chants begin to fill the arena again as Batista gets to his feet. He Irish Whips Punk into the corner and hits a Corner Clothesline. Batista hits five Shoulder Thrusts in a row in the corner and the Referee orders him to back up. Punk runs out of the corner and Batista catches him, hitting a second Scoop Powerslam! He hooks the leg! "1! 2! Three--no!" Punk barely gets the shoulder up!

"My God! Look at the power of Batista! How much more can CM Punk take here?!"

"It seems like Batista's taking everything CM Punk throws at him and rebounding with something twice as powerful. Not a good situation for Punk."

Punk gets to his feet, staggering. Batista kicks him in the chest and lifts him up for a Batista Bomb, but again Punk reverses it, hitting an X-Factor in the process. Punk rolls out of the ring and begins walking to the back. The crowd boos, but Punk doesn't care about a Count Out Loss. Hold on a second! Gregory Helms runs down to the ring and throws Punk back into it while the Referee is distracted with Batista! The Animal's up! Ducks a kick! BATISTA BOMB! Third time's the charm! "1! 2! 3!"

Winner: Batista

"Batista won! The Animal just pinned CM Punk!"

"I've never seen CM Punk just walk away from a fight, and it leads me to believe that Punk still can't accept the fact that he's not the WWE Champion anymore. He's gonna have to accept it sooner or later, though, because that man Batista looks to be the favorite heading into Night of Champions."

"What a Main Event Match! Coming up next, The Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle will - in his words - Rebuild the United Nations! What exactly does that mean? We'll find out--next!"

SmackdownMatch3SmackdownBlankTempla.png

Commercial break

"All of you need to shut your fat mouths and pay attention to what I have to say." The crowd boos extremely loud as one of the greatest Professional Wrestlers of all time, Kurt Angle, stands in the center of the ring. He's holding a microphone and wearing a black suit. There is a look of annoyance and anger on his face. "I'm tired of being disrespected. I'm tired of not receiving the respect that someone of my status deserves. And most importantly, I'm tired of people being ungrateful." More boos from the crowd. "Go ahead and boo, but you know that I'm right. I gave Finlay the opportunity of a lifetime. I let him join the United Nations and gave him the opportunity to compete alongside some of the greatest athletes in the World Today." He pauses. "And tell me, what did I get? Absolutely nothing. Finlay hit me in the head with that stupid Shillelagh and cost me a match at The Bash." The crowd pops. "Well you don't screw Kurt Angle over! There's a punishment for that, and Finlay's going to learn what it is the hard way. He's going to learn that right here tonight. You see I'm gonna call Finlay out to the ring, and the United Nations along with myself will destroy him." "You Suck!" chants fill the arena. "But I'm not gonna do it myself, as I just explained. You see, currently all that's left of the United Nations is Vladimir Kozlov and myself. In other words, the best in the business. Well, I went around and found some athletes worthy of joining this group. So if you will, please welcome the newest members of the United Nations! Angle turns toward the TitanTron.

Vladimir Kozlov

Boos continue to fill the arena as The Moscow Mauler steps onto the stage, joined by Chavo Guerrero, Umaga, and Santino Marella. All four superstars walk to the ring and stand next to Kurt Angle.

"It appears that Kurt Angle has lived up to his word and "Rebuilt" the United Nations. From what I can tell, the group now consists of Angle, Vladimir Kozlov, Umaga, Santino Marella, and Chavo Guerrero."

"Kurt Angle is a smart man, and it seems like he's assembled one h*ll of a team."

"Now Finlay, it's time for you to come down to this ring and fight like a man. I'm telling you, though, you're going to be destroyed and people will have no choice but to respect the power of the United Nations."

Finlay

The crowd pops at The Fighting Irishman emerges on the stage. He's dressed in a tan button-down shirt, blue jeans and tan workboots. His Shillelagh is in one hand while a microphone is in the other. Kurt Angle and the rest of the United Nations stare at him angrily from inside the ring.

"The Deck is stacked incredibly high for Finlay here tonight, but you had to know that the man who loves to fight sure as h*ll wasn't going to walk away from one."

"I understand why Finlay's out here. He's clearly got something he wants to prove, but I don't like his chances at all."

"Kurt, I'm gonna make this short and sweet, and then I'm gonna go down there and beat the h*ll out of each and every one of you." The crowd pops HUGE. "Come on!" Angle yells, not wanting to wait to get retribution. "Don't get your panties in a bunch; I'll go to the ring momentarily. But first, there's a few things I'd like to get across to you. First things first, I had no intention of being ungrateful. Despite your personality, I can't deny the fact that you are one of the best Professional Wrestlers in the business today, and possibly of all time." The crowd boos. "But, you don't act the way someone of your stature should be acting. When you formed the United Nations, you said that you did it because you wanted to showcase the talents of the most talented superstars from various countries. That was respectable, and I liked the idea. It was when you started acting completely ruthless, and acting like competition wasn't important to you anymore that I realized you weren't serious about the whole idea behind this group." "Finlay!" chants fill the arena. "I'm sure those guys will realize it eventually, but right now I'm the one that's taking a stand. Now Kurt, I'm gonna go down to that ring and I'm going to fight you, but I'm not gonna do it alone. I love to fight, but I'm not stupid enough to take on all five of you at the same time." The crowd pops. "The odds are gonna be evened, Kurt, and you're going to get a lesson in what respect really means."

"Finlay says he's going to even the odds. How exactly is--?"[/color

Ted DiBiase

Another pop can be heard throughout the arena as the son of The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase enters the arena and stands on the stage next to Finlay.

"I think that's your answer, Matt!"

"Ted DiBiase defeated Kurt Angle at The Bash thanks to some help from Finlay, and you've gotta think that Angle's anything but happy to see DiBiase out here."

Randy Orton

"Voices" begins to play throughout the arena to a huge pop and Angle's eyes widen in surprise. The Legend Killer emerges on the stage dressed in street clothes himself and stands next to DiBiase.

"Look at the look on Kurt Angle's face, J.R.! I guess Finlay had more than one superstar ready to back him up!"

"Randy Orton has had a storied history with Kurt Angle, and it doesn't surprise me that he's out here tonight."

"Come on!" Angle yells, knowing that it's 5-3 so the United Nations still has the odds in their favor.

John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL)

The Texas Loudmouth enters the arena to a huge pop and stands on the other side of Finlay, keeping his eyes fixed on Kurt Angle and the United Nations.

John Cena

"Wait a minute! My God! It's John Cena! John Cena is here!"

"Oh my God I thought John Cena wasn't medically cleared to compete!"

John Cena runs into the arena to the biggest pop of the night and the other four superstars move out of the way as he makes his way to the center of the ramp. The fans go wild as Cena takes off his t-shirt and throws it into the crowd, eyes fixed on the man that caused him to miss two months of action. Angle looks absolutely shocked as all five superstars begin making their way to the ring. Angle orders the United Nations to go out and attack them and the cheers continue! Cena fires away at Kozlov with Right Hands! JBL takes out Chavo with a Big Boot! Ted DiBiase exchanges blows with Santino Marella and quickly gets the advantage.

"It's total chaos here! The United Nations is getting their as*es handed to them!"

Orton fires away at Umaga. Umaga starts to get the advantage on Orton, but Cena turns him around and hits an Attitude Adjustment to a huge pop. Orton and Cena slide into the ring and each of them stand on a side of Kurt Angle. Angle slides out of the ring and tries running to the back, but JBL begins to hit him with Right Hands. The ten superstars continue to brawl.

Triple H

The huge brawl continues as the General Manager of Smackdown emerges on the stage with a microphone to a big pop.

"That's enough!" The brawl continues. "D*mnit I said that's enough!" The superstars turn their attention to Triple H. "If all of you guys really want to beat the h*ll out of each other, I'm gonna give you that opportunity!" A big pop from the crowd. "It's gonna happen at the biggest party of the Summer, Summerslam! It's gonna be the United Nations taking on Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase, Finlay, John Bradshaw Layfield, and John Cena! And to make sure this whole war is put to an end, the match will be contested under War Games Rules!"

"Did he just say--?!"

"I don't think there's ever been a War Games Match in WWE! What an announcement from Triple H!"

"Good night everbody! We'll see you next week here on Friday Night Smackdown!"

SmackDownCloser.png

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how you introduced my character' date=' Star. My favorite part was how Lyle was being classy in a wrestling match. It's kind of ironic, considering one's fighting dirty and the other is just manners.

[/quote']

I actually wrote Lyle's match, Personally, I find Star's idea for the character interesting, and I enjoyed writing for Nosse, I probably will again too, so keep reading, and thanks :)

On what I believe will be a huge Monday Night Raw (No Spoilers):

Vince McMahon opens the show to address the General Manager issue.
Shawn Michaels vs. Kane
Josh Matthews interviews Striker Boyd.
The Great Khali vs. Kylarnartia
The Hart Dynasty vs. (The Returning) Axle Comuteza & Cloud White
Striker Boyd vs. Ace Diamond
Jeff Hardy vs. The Miz [Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship]

[spoiler=Monday Night Raw - July 13, 2009]

WWEHDLogo.jpg

WWEHDLogo.jpg

Raw-1.png

We're live in San Diego, California and ready for the fallout of the historic Monday Night Raw that took place just one week ago! The San Diego crowd cheers huge as The Chairman of the Board enters the arena dressed in a grey suit. He powerwalks to the ring in typical Vince McMahon fashion with a look of disappointment on his face. The crowd continues to cheer as Vince asks for a microphone. He recieves it quickly and adjusts his collar before beginning to speak.

"I'm gonna make this short, and I'm gonna make it sweet. I've had it up to here with the way things have been going on Raw. We lose General Manager after General Manager, and everyone's always relying on me to fix the problems. You know, ECW and Smackdown don't have these issues; I'm supposed to be able to focus my attention on all three brands equally, but I find myself so focused on making sure that Monday Night Raw is run properly that I'm too busy to help out the other shows." The crowd boos, some cheer. More of a mixed reaction. "I get it, I'm the owner of the company, it's my job to make sure things are run properly, but there comes a time when even I need a break. So I'm done." The crowd is quiet as he pauses. "My family and myself; we're done with Raw. I'm not going to name a new General Manager, I'm not going to continue to check up on Raw, I'm not even going to appear on the show anymore." The crowd boos. "After tonight--actually, in a matter of minutes, I'm going to get in my limosine and go on vacation with my family, and Monday Night Raw will be left to fend for itself." The crowd knows that Vince McMahon is serious; there are some boos. "Before I do, I'm going to make three announcements. The first one, at Night of Champions, we're going to have a Triple Threat Tag Team Match." He pauses. "It's going to be the World Tag Team Champions The Colons, the ECW Tag Team Champions The Hart Dynasty, and the WWE Tag Team Champions Cryme Tyme squaring off in a Triple Threat Match, and the winning team will be named the Unified Tag Team Champions!" The crowd pops big; this is a big announcement. "The second one, similar to the first announcement we're going to unify another set of Championships." The crowd cheers. "The WWE Divas Champion Rachel Delta will take on the WWE Women's Champion Beth Phoenix and the winner will be named the Unified Divas Champion." The crowd pops and Vince McMahon takes a moment to catch his breath. He looks around the arena with the same look of disappointment from earlier. "And finally, as you saw last week, Jeff Hardy defeated Mick Foley and The Miz in a Handicap Hardcore Match." Huge pop for Hardy. "Now, two weeks ago Jeff Hardy tried to cash in his Rematch Clause for the World Heavyweight Championship, but Mick Foley told him that he had given The Miz the night off." Boos. "Tonight, The Miz doesn't have the night off, and he's going to defend the World Heavyweight Championship against Jeff Hardy--in a Ladder Match!" Cheers fill the arena as Vince McMahon drops the microphone and exits the ring. He walks to the back.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Monday Night Raw, and King, can you believe what we just heard? Mr. McMahon just said that he was leaving Monday Night Raw to fend for itself and he was tired of having to focus all of his attention on making sure Raw was alright."

"The announcement took me by surprise, but the bigger question is, what's going to happen now? There's no one in charge here."

"Speaking of surprising announcements, how about the last announcement Mr. McMahon made? Jeff Hardy's going to get his Rematch Clause tonight against The Miz in a Ladder Match!"

"There's no way anyone's going to want to miss that one, Michael. Jeff Hardy deserves this opportunity, and I have to say I'm not sure of what condition he's going to be in after that Hardcore Match last week."

"I'm sure there will be a lot of speculation as to Jeff Hardy's current condition, but I assure you that he's going to compete tonight regardless. Jeff Hardy's dream is to be the World Heavyweight Champion and he's definitely going to attempt to get the Championship back here tonight."

"Michael, in addition to that huge Main Event, I've just been told that we have two other big matches tonight! The Big Red Machine Kane will go one-on-one with The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels and the United States Champion Striker Boyd will go one-on-one with Ace Diamond. Definitely a big night here tonight."

"Well, the future of Monday Night Raw lies in the hands of the Raw Locker Room, and tonight is the first night of what could be a bumpy road for the show."

Commercial break

Kane

BOOM! Fire streams out of the ramp as The Big Red Machine makes his way into the arena. He begins to make his way to the ring, wanting to inflict punishment and pain on his opponent. He climbs the ring steps and enters the ring. Standing in the center of the ring, he lifts his arms up into the air and slams them down as fire explodes from the turnbuckles. The crowd boos.

"Welcome back to Monday Night Raw, and we learned before the commercial break that Vince McMahon was not going to name a new General Manager for Monday Night Raw, and that he was going to leave the superstars of Monday Night Raw to fend for themselves. In other words, the inmates are running the asylum."

"King, someone like Kane can pretty much do whatever he wants to here on Raw. With no one in charge, there's no one to stop The Big Red Machine from enforcing his will in any way he sees fit."

Shawn Michaels

The level of excitement in the arena multiplies as “Sexy Boy” begins to play and The Heart Break Kid bursts into the arena. The entire crowd stands in a show of respect as Shawn Michaels makes his way down the ramp. He stops in the center of the ramp and drops to his knees before extending his arms to his sides as fireworks explode across the ramp. Michaels puts his hands together and looks to the sky in a moment of prayer before getting to his feet and high-fiving a bunch of fans before entering the ring.

"Listen to the ovation for that man Shawn Michaels! Last week we sat here at ringside and watched quite honestly one of the most disgusting attacks I've ever seen when Ace Diamond not only hit two Diamond Breakers on Shawn Michaels, but spit in his face as well. Truly a saddening sight."

"I agree completely, Michael. That was unneeded and definitely anything but respectful. Ace Diamond said that he used to see Shawn Michaels as an icon, someone he looked up to. And now he sees Shawn Michaels as a disgrace to Professional Wrestling because of Michaels' actions earlier in the year."

"It's inevitable that we're going to see Shawn Michaels and Ace Diamond square off, but tonight that is not the case. Michaels is going to take on Kane while his rival - if you will - is going to take on Striker Boyd."

"Kane has been very angry as of late, ever since last Monday Night when he and Kylarnartia were defeated in a Two-on-One Handicap Hardcore Match against Striker Boyd. After Kane defeated Saruto Desa this past Thursday on WWE Superstars, he tried to take his anger out on Saruto, but Striker Boyd made the save and Kane didn't want to stick around and fight."

First Match: Kane vs. Shawn Michaels

Match: The bell rings and the two circle each other. Some "HBK" chants fill the arena as The Heart Break Kid looks for the best way to take down his larger opponent. Kane and Michaels lock-up in the center of the ring. Kane kicks Michaels in the chest and grabs his head. He slams Michaels' head into the mat and the crowd boos. Kane tries a cover "1!" but Michaels kicks out quickly. The Big Red Machine grabs Michaels' hair and pulls him to his feet. He Irish Whips Michaels into the corner and hits a powerful Corner Clothesline. Michaels falls to the ground in the corner. Kane drives his boot into the throat of Michaels. "1! 2! 3! 4!" Kane breaks the hold to avoid Disqualification. He pulls Michaels to the center of the ring and drops a leg on his neck. Cover "1! 2!" Michaels kicks out again! Kane seems frustrated and gets to his feet quickly. He stomps Michaels' chest a few times before pulling him to his feet. He lifts Michaels onto his shoulder and goes for a Running Powerslam, but Michaels slides down his back and pushes him through the second rope and out of the ring. Michaels falls to his knees and tries to rest while Kane gets to his feet on the outside.

"The majority of this match has seen Kane in control, but Shawn Michaels might have just shifted the momentum with that move. I said it on Superstars, Kane's angry and that just makes him more difficult to defeat."

"Kane has been using his power to his advantage, and while Shawn Michaels may have more ring experience, he can't match Kane power-wise."

Michaels rebounds off the opposite ropes as Kane gets to his feet and leaps over the top rope! FLYING CROSSBODY! Michaels takes Kane and himself down as they crash into the ringside barricade. The crowd begins to cheer as the Referee begins the count. "1!" Michaels rolls away from Kane. "2!" "3!" He gets to his feet and grabs Kane's head. He tries to slam it into the ring steps, but Kane blocks it and hits an elbow. Kane grabs Michaels and Irish Whips him into the steel ring post, causing Michaels' face to crash into the steel obstacle and The Heart Break Kid to fall to the mat in pain. "4! "5!" Kane rolls into the ring. "HBK!" chants begin to fill the arena again as Michaels rolls around on the outside. He's in a lot of pain after his face just smacked the solid steel. Kane rolls out of the ring despite arguing from the Referee and grabs Michaels. He slams Michaels' head into the ring apron and throws him into the ring. Kane slides back into the ring and tries a cover. "1! 2! Three--no!" Michaels kicks out! Kane looks at the Referee with anger in his eyes; he was sure he had the victory.

"Shawn Michaels is a fighter, and as long as there's an ounce of energy left in his body, he'll continue to fight and try to win. Any other superstar would've been defeated after a move like that."

"I've known Shawn Michaels a long time, and it seems that he gets more resilient with age."

Michaels gets to his feet and the crowd tries to get behind him through cheers. Kane goes for a Big Boot, but Michaels ducks it and rebounds off the ropes. He hits a Hero Attack Clothesline to a big pop, taking both Kane and himself down! Michaels kips up and the crowd cheers! He exits to the ring apron--goes to the top rope! DIVING ELBOW DROP! Hooks the leg! "1! 2! Three--no!" Kane rolls the shoulder out! Michaels gets to his feet first and makes his way to the corner. He stomps his foot, tuning up the band! The crowd begins to clap and stomp their feet as Michaels continues to tune up the band. Kane stumbles to his feet...SWEET CHIN MUSIC?! NO! Kane ducks it! He grabs Michaels--CHOKESLAM! What a move! Hooks the leg! "1! 2! 3!"

Winner: Kane

"That's gonna do it! Kane just picked up a huge win over Shawn Michaels and didn't take much damage doing it! With no General Manager here on Raw, Kane may very soon become the most dangerous man on the Raw Roster if he isn't already."

"It's not often you see Shawn Michaels physically destroyed and outwrestled in a match, but this is one of those instances. Kane continues to dominate here on Monday Night Raw."

"Well ladies and gentlemen, still to come tonight, The Miz will have his first Title Defense when he puts the World Heavyweight Championship on the line against the man who he defeated to win the Belt in the first place, Jeff Hardy. And according to Mr. McMahon, that'll be a Ladder Match!"

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome my guest at this time, the United States Champion, Striker Boyd!" The crowd pops pretty big as Striker Boyd appears on the screen next to Josh Matthews. He's dressed in street clothes, but they know that soon he'll be changing to ring attire as he's going to be competing in possibly his biggest match against up-and-coming star Ace Diamond. "Striker last week on Raw you were put into a Two-on-One Handicap Hardcore Match with Kane and Kylarnartia. Thanks to some help from the Raw Roster, you managed to win the match an an impressive fashion after you pinned Kylarnartia backstage." The crowd pops. "Tonight, you're going to be competing in a Singles Match with Ace Diamond, a man who proved that he's tough - if you will - last week when he attacked Shawn Michaels. Are you ready for a challenge like this?"

"Let me explain something to you, Josh. I'm not exactly popular around here, but I've proven time and time again that I have what it takes to win fights. I'm not here to make friends; this isn't a popularity contest." He pauses. "Now I know I have a few friends, and it seems that I've earned some fans as of late. Last week the Raw Locker Room had my back in a match and ever since that match ended, it seems as if Kane has had some sort of anger issues. Kane, if you want a piece of me, I'm ready. You may intimidate some people, but not me. I'm going out there tonight to fight, and Kane if you want to join me in the ring I'll be more than happy to kick your a*s again just like I did on WWE Superstars. As for Ace Diamond, I'm gonna give him a taste of his own medicine when I do to him what he did to Shawn Michaels last week on Raw." Striker walks away and the crowd continues to cheer.

"Striker Boyd practically made a challenge to Kane, and I'm wondering if The Big Red Machine is going to accept it. It almost seemed as if Kane was intimidated by Striker this past Thursday on Superstars, but maybe he was just tired from his match. I guess we'll find out later on tonight."

"Well, we've still got a lot of show coming up as we continue to see how Monday Night Raw will progress without a General Manager. Coming up next, The Punjabi Playboy, The Great Khali will go one-on-one with Kylarnartia. I don't think there will be much room left in the ring once these two giants enter it."

Commercial break

The Great Khali

The Punjabi Playboy enters the arena to a pop near the size of Khali himself, monstrous. His manager Renjin Singh walks at his side dressed in street clothes, and the two make their way down the ramp as Khali high-fives a couple of fans. He climbs the ring steps and enters the ring.

"Welcome back to the biggest show on television, and we're about to witness possibly the biggest man on television compete in some Singles Action!"

"The Great Khali Re-Debuted on Raw in a big way last week when he earned a pinfall victory over the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, Edge."

Khali's opponent, Kylarnartia, stands across from him in the ring, having made his entrance during the commercial break. He taunts the crowd to some heat before focusing his attention on his much larger opponent.

Second Match: Kylarnartia vs. The Great Khali

Match: The Great Khali vs. Kylarnita

The two giants locked up dead center of the ring. Khali took control, clotheslining Kylarnita. Khali taunted, and pulled the giant up, only to take him down again with a chokeslam. Khali went for the cover, but Kylarnita kicked out at one and a half. Kylarnita stood and kicked Khali in the gut, causing him to bend over. Kylarnita grabbed the Punjabi Nightmare and slammed him down with a facebuster.

”What a slam! Kylarnita takes Khali down with force.”

Kylarnita rebounded off the ropes and ran at Khali, falling with a fist. Kylarnita pulled Khali up and Irish Whipped him into the turnbuckle. Kylarnita ran at Khali, hitting a Spear. Kylarnita stood on the second rope, and pulled Khali up. He hit a superplex, bringing out some major heat.

Khali was down. Kylarnita went for the pin, but Khali kicked out at two. Kylarnita got on top of Khali, and began punching him in the head, ruthlessly. Khali’s arms reached up and grabbed Kylarnita’s scrawny neck. The crowd popped. Khali stood and lifted Kylarnita up…PUNJABI PLUNGE! That had to be it! Khali gets the cover..1…2…3!

Winner: The Great Khali

"The beast of a man, The Great Khali, just completely destroyed Kylarnartia, a guy who's pretty big himself."

"We've said before that Kylarnartia is the most physically powerful guy on the Raw Roster, but this match might've just proved that statement wrong. What a big win for The Great Khali."

"Well ladies and gentlemen, Monday Night Raw rolls on and we're still without a General Manager or anyone else in charge. Mr. McMahon said earlier tonight that he was done trying to help Raw, and that he was going to leave the superstars to fend for themselves."

"We haven't had any issues yet, but it's only a matter of time before someone tries to take control of things here, Michael."

"Speaking of control, Jeff Hardy has the opportunity to take control of his dreams here tonight when he gets his Rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship! Jeff Hardy will face The Miz in what might be Hardy's favorite type of match, a Ladder Match!"

Commercial break

NightofChampions-OfficialTheme-Logo.png

"We are just two weeks away from Night of Champions, the only Pay-Per-View of the year where every WWE Championship is on the line! Thanks to Shinedown for Sound of Madness, the "Official Theme" of the Pay-Per-View!"

"It's off their album Sound of Madness, and it's only fitting as there's been a lot of madness going around here recently, Michael!"

NightofChampionsMatch1NightofChampi.png

"On behalf of Smackdown, Chris Jericho will put the WWE Championship on the line against The Animal Batista!"

"Will Jericho find a way to leave Night of Champions will the Belt, or will The Animal finally regain it?"

NightofChampionsMatch2NightofChampi.png

"Shelton Benjamin continues to outwrestle his opponents and hold onto the ECW Championship, but now he's gotta face one of the most talented athletes I've ever seen! The Gold Standard puts the ECW Championship on the line against Billy Kidman!"

"Kidman's been undefeated since returning to ECW, and he looks to continue that through Night of Champions!"

NightofChampionsMatch7NightofChampi.png

"And how big is this, King? All three Tag Team Championships are going to be Unified, but only one team can leave with the Gold! The Colons take on The Hart Dynasty and Cryme Tyme in a Triple Threat Match!"

NightofChampionsMatch5NightofChampi.png

"The Divas Championship is going to be Unified as well, and it's going to be either Beth Phoenix or Rachel Delta leaving Night of CHampions with the Gold!"

The Hart Dynasty

Tyson Kidd & David Hart Smith enter the arena, Natayla at their side. The ECW Tag Team Championship Belts are around their waists, and the crowd boos as they walk to the ring. Kidd climbs the ring steps and enters the ring while David Hart Smith climbs on the ring apron and holds the ropes open for Natalya, who steps in.

"Well, The Hart Dynasty looks to become the Unified Tag Team Champions at Night of Champions and continue to cement their Legacy, but coming up next they're going to compete in some Tag Team Action right here on Raw!"

Commercial break

Axle Comuteza bursts into the arena to a huge pop! He's sporting a white t-shirt, a brown jacket, and a pair of white wrestling tights that say "Axle" on the back. He high-fives a bunch of fans as he walks to the ring. He stands at the end of the ramp and motions toward the TitanTron as his Tag Team Partner, Cloud White makes his way into the arena to another pop.

"Look at that, Michael! Axle and Cloud are back! It's been a while since we've seen either of these guys in Tag Team Action, but they're back and it looks like they're ready to go!"

"Axle said that he and Cloud grew up with dreams of becoming Tag Team Champions, and you've gotta believe that a win tonight would put them one step closer to reaching that dream!"

Third Match: The Hart Dynasty (w/Natayla) vs. Axle Comuteza & Cloud White

Match: The crowd is behind Axle and Cloud as the match gets underway, Cloud starting for his team and David Hart Smith starting for his. Hart goes for a Clothesline, but Cloud ducks under and runs to the ropes, leaping off of the second one and hitting a Springboard Crossbody! "1! 2!" Hart kicks out quickly. Hart sits up and Cloud hits a hard kick to the chest. He goes for a Standing Moonsault, but Hart rolls out of the way. Cloud gets to his feet, holding his chest as it's in a bit of pain, and Hart connects with a powerful Big Boot. The crowd boos as the power of The Hart Dynasty taunts, showing off his skills. Hart hits an elbow drop to the chest of Cloud and tries a cover "1! 2!" but Cloud manages to kick out.

"Notice here, Michael, that David Hart Smith is having a hard time keeping up with Cloud White who always makes the match as fast-paced as possible."

"The Hart Dynasty was trained in The Hart Family Dungeon, but they were mostly trained in techincal wrestling skills, whereas Axle and Cloud are high-flyers. There's definitely not an even match here when it comes to speed."

Hart applies a Reverse Chinlock, trying to keep Cloud grounded. Axle wills him on from the apron, trying to help him get to his feet and break the hold. Mustering up enough strength, Cloud hits a Sit-Down Stunner on Hart, sending one half of the ECW Tag Team Champions into the ropes. Smith rebounds off the ropes and tries a Clothesline but Cloud ducks it again and Springboards off the ropes, grabbing Hart and driving him to the mat with a powerful Tornado DDT. The crowd pops huge and Axle extends his hand for a Tag, knowing that Cloud needs to make the Tag because he needs a break.

"What speed, agility, whatever you wanna call it on behalf of Cloud White! That DDT just electrified this crowd!"

"David Hart Smith is powerful, but agility is far from his strong point. That makes it difficult to combat their opponents here."

Cloud crawls forward-can he make the Tag? No! David Hart Smith makes the Tag to Tyson Kidd who elbows Cloud in the back of the next and pulls him toward the center of the ring! STF! Tyson Kidd locks in an STF and Cloud yells in pain. Kidd continues to wrench the neck and David Hart Smith supports him from the apron. "Cloud" chants begin to fill the arena as the young superstar desperately tries to reach the ropes. And he does! "1! 2! 3!" Tyson Kidd breaks the hold, not wanting to be Disqualified! Cloud rushes for a Tag, but Kidd grabs his foot! He turns around INZIGURI! Kidd falls to the mat, as does Cloud.

"Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith had been isolating Cloud from his Tag Team Partner, but now it looks like Cloud has the opportunity to make a Tag."

"You can tell by the look on Axle's face that he's anxious to get in this match here!"

Cloud crawls--MAKES THE TAG! The crowd goes wild! Tyson Kidd makes the Tag as well and Axle leaps from the ring apron to the top rope! SPRINGBOARD LEG LARIAT! David Hart Smith is down! Axle rolls to his feet and taunts for the crowd. He yells and they go wild! STANDING STAR LEG DROP! That'll do it! Hooks the legs! "1! 2! Three--no!" Tyson Kidd makes the save! Cloud rushes in the ring, recovered and hits a Running Hook Kick on Kidd, taking him down. Kidd rolls out of the ring and Cloud leaps over the top rope, taking him down with a Flying Crossbody! Axle turns around! Smith grabs him and tries a Running Powerslam, but Axle slides down! Turns him around! X-FACTOR! Axle hooks the legs! "1! 2! 3!"

Winners: Axle Comuteza & Cloud White

"My God what a victory! Axle Comuteza and Cloud White made one h*ll of a return and just picked up a victory over the ECW Tag Team Champions!"

"Both Axle and Cloud are just breathtaking to watch in the ring, Michael! Give them about a month, and you could be looking at the new Unified Tag Team Champions!"

"Well, the fun friendly competition may very well be over. Because coming up next, the United States Champion Striker Boyd is going to step into the squared circle with Ace Diamond in a match that I feel will be very vicious for both competitors to endure. With no one in charge of Raw, the show continues and the superstars continue to try and make an impact!"

Commercial break

[align=center]LAST WEEK

Shawn Michaels

The level of excitement in the arena multiplies as “Sexy Boy” begins to play and The Heart Break Kid bursts into the arena. The entire crowd stands in a show of respect as Shawn Michaels makes his way down the ramp. He stops in the center of the ramp and drops to his knees before extending his arms to his sides as fireworks explode across the ramp. Michaels puts his hands together and looks to the sky in a moment of prayer before getting to his feet and high-fiving a bunch of fans before entering the ring.

”Welcome back to the longest running episonic television show in history! Just moments ago, Striker Boyd overcame the odds thanks to some help from the Raw superstars and defeated Kane and Kylarnartia in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match! Jeff Hardy will have to do the same later tonight, but unlike Boyd, he won’t have any help!”

”Shawn Michaels is out here for one reason. Like he said last week, he’s going to call out Ace Diamond and - simply - kick his teeth down his throat.”

“You know what bothers me?” The crowd listens anxiously, waiting to hear what Michaels has to say. “I don’t care if I’m not going to compete for the World Heavyweight Championship at Night of Champions. I really don’t. As much as I’d love to hold the World Championship again, it’s not as important to me as my dignity, my pride, and my respect.” The crowd pops a little. “Ace Diamond told me, and he told each and every one of you, that he grew up as my biggest fan. When Ace Debuted, he saved me from being Punted in the skull by Randy Orton.” Another small pop. “For the next month or so, I told Ace I didn’t want help. I said that I appreciated it, but I didn’t need it. I even Superkicked him at Wrestlemania 25 when he tried to get involved in my match with Randy Orton.” Some cheers from the crowd. “Despite all that, Ace and I ended up becoming great friends. I watched his matches, and I realized that he had tons of potential. Now don’t take this the wrong way,” he pauses “I don’t care if the man’s a fan of mine or not. I respect all of my fans, but I do this because I enjoy it. I love to get in the ring and wrestle. What bothers me is that Ace disrespected me, and I’m not going to stand for that. So Ace, I want you to come out here right now, and we’re going to do this! Man to man, mano’ y mano’!” The crowd pops huge as Michaels takes off his shirt and throws it into the crowd. He leans up against the ropes and stares toward the stage, waiting for Ace to come out to the ring so he can teach him a lesson. “HBK! HBK! HBK!” fills the arena.

Ace enters the arena. His theme music doesn’t play, he just walks down the ramp, dressed in street clothes. The crowd boos him, but he ignores them. Ace climbs the ring steps and enters the ring. He walks past Shawn Michaels and gets a microphone. The crowd boos. Michaels wants to fight, but it appears that Ace doesn’t want to. “You want me to stand out here and fight you, Shawn? I’m not going to.” More boos. “It’s not worth it. You’re a loser, Shawn. I thought I respected you, and maybe I did back in the day, but look what you’ve turned into. Back in February, you started taking steroids, Shawn. How do you think I felt when the superstar I respected more than anyone else, the main reason I joined this business resorted to taking illegal substances?” “You Suck!” chants and boos fill the arena.

“That was months ago, and I realized how much of a mistake I had made. I apologized to the fans and to my family and-“

“There’s no excuses!” Ace interrupts and the crowd boos more. “You were good back in the day, but you’re turned yourself into a disgrace. You’re sending a bad message to everyone here, and I don’t want to be associated with someone like you. I’m not going to fight you, Shawn, because there’s no reason to. Ace and Shawn stare at each other. Suddenly, Ace slaps Michaels in the face and the crowd boos louder than they have all night. Michaels tries to hit Ace with a Right Hand, but he ducks it and hits a DIAMONDBREAKER! More boos from the crowd as Ace lays out Michaels. He stands over The Heart Break Kid, before he decides to pick him up. “You see what I mean, Shawn?! You’re a disgrace!” He spits in Michaels’ face before hitting him with a second Diamondbreaker. He leaves the ring and the crowd boos heavily. Ace has pretty much just turned himself into the most hated man in Boston, Massachusetts. The announcers don’t say anything as the show goes to commercial, in awe of what they just saw happen.[/align]

Striker Boyd

The United States Champion enters the arena to a massive ovation from the live crowd. He stands on the ramp looking confident. He holds the United States Championship Belt above his head and red, white, and blue fireworks explode on the stage. He puts the Title over his shoulder and walks down the ramp, high-fiving some fans along the way.

"Earlier tonight, Stiker Boyd said that he was going to do to Ace Diamond what Ace did to Shawn Michaels last week here on Raw. As you just saw, Ace merciclessly attacked his former "idol" - if you will - and left him laying in the center of the ring."

"I think Striker can win this, Michael, and I know the fans want him to. I'm wondering if Kane's going to answer his challenge and come out here or if this will be a fair one-on-one contest."

"You're exactly the type of person I despise." Boos fill the arena almost instantly as Ace Diamond enters it, no entrance music playing. Boyd look at him curiously, yet angrily at the same time. "See, everyone thinks you're a big hero now because you overcame insurmountable odds and defeated Kane and Kylarnartia in a Handicap Match last week." The crowd pops. "Well I don't understand that. If anyone should be treated as the hero, it's me. I'm saving the world from having to watch a washed-up so called legend by the name of Shawn Michaels." Tons of boos from the crowd. "I don't care what Shawn Michaels has accomplished; it's time for him to hang up his boots and go home. I'm the face of this business now, and I'm done dealing with Shawn Michaels. After I beat you in the center of that very ring tonight, I'm going to go on and become the World Heavyweight Champion." More boos. "And there's nothing any of you losers can do about it."

"The disrespectful remarks continue, and I don't think Ace really gives a d*mn about any of these people. All he cares about is himself."

"I'm all for being confident and not having to rely on anyone else, but Ace has crossed the line here. I'm hoping Striker Boyd really does give him a taste of his own medicine tonight."

Fourth Match: Striker Boyd vs. Ace Diamond

Match: "Striker" chants fill the arena as Ace stares at the United States Champion in disgust. He feels that he's better than everyone else, and that he hasn't been receiving the respect he deserves. The two stand face-to-face and have a stare-down. Ace slaps Boyd in the face and the crowd boos. Striker looks away for a second, then looks back, smiling. Ace tries a Right Hand, but Boyd blocks it and fires away! "Right! Left! Right! Right! Right!" Boyd runs forward and Clotheslines Ace over the top rope and to the floor below! He climbs to the top turnbuckle and taunts Ace to come back in the ring as the crowd goes wild.

"Striker Boyd getting off to a great start here, King! Can he keep it up when we come back?"

Commercial break

We return live and Ace rebounds off the ropes, hitting a Two-Handed Facebuster on Boyd. The crowd boos as Ace stands over the fallen Champion, having changed the tide of the match during the commercial break after hitting a Neckbreaker on the ropes. He stomps away at teh chest of Boyd, holding the ropes in the process. The Referee yells at him and he kicks Boyd out of the ring. The crowd continues to boos as Ace taunts. Boyd gets to his feet quickly and grabs Ace's leg. He trips him and pulls him out of the ring. The crowd cheers as Boyd slams Ace's head into the security barricade. He grabs him and slams his head again, this time into the steel steps. Boyd rolls Ace into the ring. "Striker" chants begin to fill the arena again as the United States Champion rolls into it. He stands in the corner, setting Ace up for the Strikeout.

Kane

Boos fill the arena and Striker turns his attention to the TitanTron as pyro explodes out of the stage and The six foot plus Big Red Machine enters it. He begins making his way down to the ring, but stops at the end of the ramp. Boyd turns around to focus on the match--DIAMONDBREAKER! The crowd boos as Ace hooks the legs. "1! 2! 3!"

Winner: Ace Diamond

The crowd boos like crazy as Kane climbs onto the ring apron and enters the ring. He and Ace stare at each other for a moment, and Kane nods. Ace begins to stomp away at Boyd's right leg and moves away as Kane grabs him. Kane hits a Chokeslam on Boyd, sending him to the mat from high elevation.

"Come on, you've gotta be kidding me! This is a two-on-one assault, and there's nothing Striker Boyd can do about it!"

"Boyd's gonna need some help out here!"

Shawn Michaels

The Heart Break Kid rushes into the arena to a massive ovation dressed in street clothes. He runs to the ring and begins to fire away at Kane with Right Hands. Ace goes for a Clothesline, but Michaels ducks it. SWEET CHIN MUSIC to Kane! Kane rolls out of the ring and Michaels turns around--DIAMONDBREAKER! Ace smiles as he stands over a fallen Michaels, and looks at Boyd after.

"For the second straight week in a row, Ace Diamond has laid out Shawn Michaels. HBK came out here to help Striker Boyd, but ended up getting hit with that Diamondbreaker again."

"Ace Diamond's actions have been extremely disappointing as of late. One thing we do know, though, is that Kane had no problem attacking Striker Boyd after he had lost a match."

Commercial break

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Monday Night Raw and we've had nothing short of a huge night here. It's time for the Main Event, and I'm one-hundred percent sure that this match is something that The Miz is not looking forward to."

"Only Jeff Hardy would look forward to a Ladder Match, Michael." King laughs. "I hope Jeff Hardy wins this match because The Miz isn't deserving of that Championship if you ask me."

The Miz

The crowd boos as The Miz enters the arena with the World Heavyweight Championship Belt around his waist. The Chick Magnet strides confidently to the ring, making mocking faces at a couple of disappointed fans in the front row. The fans respond with boos, but The Miz shakes them off and smiles before entering the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle and crosses his arms on his chest before raising them in the air and taunting as the crowd continues to boo.

"Mr. McMahon made this match as his final act of power regarding Monday Night Raw. He said that after tonight, he and his family are done with the show."

"Many people believe that The Miz became the World Heavyweight Champion by pure luck, and that's a great possibility. Jeff Hardy was screwed out of his Rematch Clause by Mick Foley, but tonight he gets the opportunity to win the Championship Back."

Jeff Hardy

The crowd jumps to their feet, screaming, cheering, and jeering for none-other than Jeff Hardy! Hardy runs out onto the stage to receive another loud pop, and stops in the center of the stage. He begins doing his dancing, flipping his arms back and forth, causing the pyros on his sides to go off. After a moment, Hardy proceeds down the ramp, and meets the ring apron. Hardy jumps up on the steps, and taunts the crowd with his index & middle finger extended on both hands, both arms out to the side. He enters the ring and stares at the man that "screwed" him out of the World Heavyweight Championship. Tonight, he's gonna win it back.

WHCChampionship.png

p><p>Match: "Hardy" chants fill the arena while The Miz stands across from him with a look of arrogance.  Five ladders surround the ring, one one each side and one in the center of the ramp.  The World Heavyweight Championship Belt is suspended above the ring, and the only way to win is by climbing the ladder and retrieving it.  Hardy runs toward Miz, who slides out of the ring quickly.  The crowd boos as Miz stares at Hardy from outside the ring, not wanting to fight.  Jeff slides out of the ring and begins to chase him, and Miz slides into the ring.  Hardy slides in as well and Miz hits some blows to the back of the head.  He hits a Knee Drop to the back and grabs Jeff

"The Miz is definitely in control of this match after what might've been a very smart strategy on behalf of the World Heavyweight Champion. Jeff Hardy's already in pain from the match last week, and the longer this match lasts the worse that pain's going to get."

"Like you said, it was a very smart strategy by The Miz to outsmart Jeff Hardy, because now The Miz is definitely the favorite in this match."

Miz exits the ring and gets a ladder. He slides it into the ring and goes to enter the ring, but Hardy hits a Baseball Slide to the face, sending him crashing into the security barricade. Cheers begin to fill the arena as Hardy sets up a ladder extremely close to the ropes. He climbs to the high risk zone and dives out of the ring--

FLYING CROSSBODY! The crowd goes wild as both Hardy and The Miz fall to the mat below in pain. The Referee watches on from inside the ring as there's no Count Out in a Ladder Match, so he can't do anything about it. Some "Hardy" chants fill the arena. The Extreme Enigma gets to his feet first and enters the ring, Miz still down on the outside. He moves the ladder to the center of the ring and the excitement level in the arena doubles. Miz gets to his feet slowly as Hardy begins to climb the ladder and gets a steel chair out from underneath the ring. He rolls into the ring and slams the chair into Hardy's back. Hardy stops climbing and leans against the rungs of the ladder to recover.

"Jeff Hardy was a second away from grabbing that Championship Belt, but The Miz thought one step ahead and used that steel chair to save his Championship."

"Things aren't looking good for Jeff Hardy right now, King."

"It's likely that this is Jeff Hardy's last opportunity to regain the World Heavyweight Championship because with no General Manager, there's no one to make those matches. If Jeff Hardy loses here tonight, his dreams of becoming World Heavyweight Champion again are not going to be realized for a long time."

Miz grabs Hardy and tries to hit a Powerbomb off the ladder, but Hardy blocks it, kicking Miz in the face and sending The Chick Magnet into the ropes. Miz rebounds and Hardy takes a huge chance, leaping off the ladder and hitting a WHISPER IN THE WIND! The crowd goes wild again as both men lay on the mat, not much energy left in either of them. Hardy crawls to the corner and pulls himself to his feet while Miz does the same on the opposite side of the ring. "Hardy" chants start to fill the arena but quickly turn into cheers as Hardy goes for a Twist of Fate. Miz blocks it and pushes Hardy into the ropes. Hardy rebounds and Miz knees him in the back. He grabs The Extreme Enigma and turns him around before hitting a Mizard of Oz. The crowd boos as Miz starts to taunt, but quickly realizes that he needs to climb the ladder and retreive the Championship. He begins to climb, slowly, as Jeff Hardy lay on the mat in pain.

"The Miz is starting to climb, and if Jeff Hardy can't get to his feet quickly this match is as good as over!"

"Come on Jeff, you can do it!"

Every fan in the crowd gets to their feet and begin to chant "Hardy" as Miz continues to climb. Miz reaches the top of the ladder and gets his hand on the Championship Belt. Wait just a second! DROPKICK! Hardy Dropkicked the ladder! The fans go nuts as the ladder begins to tip and Miz falls toward the ropes. He tries to catch himself, but he hits the ropes head-first and falls to the mat. The ladder lands on the ropes and Hardy gets to his feet. Hardy grabs the third rung of the ladder. He catches his breath and begins to climb. The crowd continues to cheer wildly.

"Jeff Hardy's gonna do it here! The Miz is down! Hardy's gonna climb the ladder and win the Championship!"

Hardy reaches the top of the ladder, and goes to grab the Championship. Out of nowhere, Edge enters the ring, having come through the crowd, and pulls Hardy down. The crowd begins to boo as The Rated-R Superstar hits a DDT on The Extreme Enigma. He goes to the corner and sets Hardy up for a Spear. Miz gets to his feet and hits Edge in the back with a steel chair, not realizing that it was Edge he was hitting. The crowd cheers as Miz realizes what happened. Miz tries to hit Hardy with the chair, but Hardy ducks and kicks Miz in the chest. TWIST OF FATE! "Hardy! Hardy! Hardy! Hardy! Hardy!" The Extreme Enigma gets to his feet quickly. He climbs the ladder one rung at a time. Miz gets to his feet and tries to grab Hardy, but Edge his him with a SPEAR! Hardy grabs it! He retrieves the Championship!

Winner [and the new World Heavyweight Champion]: Jeff Hardy

"Jeff did it! Jeff Hardy has regained the World Heavyweight Championship!"

"The Miz hit Edge with that steel chair thinking that Edge was Jeff Hardy, and Edge just got some huge retribution with that Spear! That means we're going to see Edge vs. Jeff Hardy at Night of Champions!"

Jeff Hardy steps down from the ladder and stands face-to-face with Edge. The Rated-R Superstar exits the ring after a stare-down and makes his way to the back as Hardy celebrates in the ring. Edge knows that he didn't need to attack Hardy right now. Let him enjoy his moment, because in two weeks at Night of Champions his five minutes of fame would be over.

http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn412/zack12354/RawCloser.png' alt='RawCloser.png'>

Sick Raw!!

Defiantly loved the Axle and Cloud match, and the Hardy and Miz match!

Though I kind of wished Miz would keep the title for a little longer...

Anyways, soon, Axle and Cloud will be the new Unified Tag Team Champions! ... just give them a month or 2...

Sick Raw!!

Defiantly loved the Axle and Cloud match' date=' and the Hardy and Miz match!

Though I kind of wished Miz would keep the title for a little longer...

Anyways, soon, Axle and Cloud will be the new Unified Tag Team Champions! ... just give them a month or 2...

[/quote']

Don't worry; The Miz will still be in the Main Event scene. I'm working on a storyline here that will be finished at Summerslam.

Thanks for the awesome comment!

Archived