WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

Sick Raw!!

Defiantly loved the Axle and Cloud match' date=' and the Hardy and Miz match!

Though I kind of wished Miz would keep the title for a little longer...

Anyways, soon, Axle and Cloud will be the new Unified Tag Team Champions! ... just give them a month or 2...

[/quote']

*coughs*Don't Spoil It*coughs*Amber Was Meant To Be Divas Champion*coughs*

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sick Raw!!

Defiantly loved the Axle and Cloud match' date=' and the Hardy and Miz match!

Though I kind of wished Miz would keep the title for a little longer...

Anyways, soon, Axle and Cloud will be the new Unified Tag Team Champions! ... just give them a month or 2...

[/quote']

*coughs*Don't Spoil It*coughs*Amber Was Meant To Be Divas Champion*coughs*

Don't spoil what now?

I was just being overconfident

ECW Preview (No Spoilers):

In two weeks at Night of Champions, Billy Kidman looks to win his first Singles Championship (aside from the Crusierweight Championship) when he takes on The Gold Standard Shelton Benjamin for the prestigious ECW Championship.  Before that, Kidman will team with ECW rising star Hunter Steel to take on the two superstars that Hunter Steel has come extremely close to defeating, The Brian Kendrick and Shelton Benjamin.

Tyson Tomko was screwed out of the ECW Championship opportunity for Night of Champions, and that was certainly a problem.  One he intends to solve.  Before that, though, The Problem Solver will step into the ring with The Bizzare Goldust.  Can Tomko overcome the ring veteran?

Devon Immortal was unable to win the Beat the Clock Sprint, but he's got another opportunity at victory when he takes on The Ripper Paul Burchill.  Can the youngest World Heavyweight Champion in Wrestling History pick up a victory?

They've had an intense rivalry, but it's going to come to an end when they face off in one of the most destructive environments possible--a Steel Cage.  Rob Van Dam battles Zack Blaze inside a fifteen-foot high steel structure designed for nothing but punishment.  In a match that Zack Blaze himself has chosen, can he finally defeat RVD?

I realize ECW isn't posted yet, but I figured I'd post a Superstars Preview to give everyone something to read.

*Small spoiler*

-After the blockbuster announcement that the Tag Titles from all three brands would be Unified, all three sets of Tag Team Champions have to be extremely focused for the upcoming match.  In a Non-Title Match, WWE Tag Team Champions Cryme Tyme will battle World Tag Team Champions The Colons.  Will one of these teams have the advantage going into Night of Champions?  And what about The Hart Dynasty?

-Zack Ryder has continued to impress since making his WWE Debut, but he's been even more impressive since Debuting on Raw.  Now, Ryder will step into the ring with the World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy in a Non-Title Match.  Just two weeks away from Night of Champions, will Hardy be able to keep the momentum going?

-After the announcement of the "Go for Gold Challenge" on ECW, four of the six competitors in the match will square off in a Fatal-Four-Way Match to possibly make a statement heading into the Pay-Per-View Event.  Ezekiel Jackson will battle Goldust, Rob Van Dam, and Zack Blaze.

We have decided to add a fourth brand to the show!  There are a lot of superstars who don't get the chance to shine, and now they will!  We're going to bring back WCW as an Official Brand!  Superstars will be Drafted there as we're going to have a Supplemental Draft!  Stay tuned for more info!

[spoiler=ECW - July 14, 2009][align=center]WWEHDLogo.jpg

[/align]

Richmond - Virginia

The crowd goes wild as the show begins and fireworks explode across the ramp and in between the stage and the TitanTron. A Steel Cage hangs above the ring and will be lowered for the Main Event Match where Rob Van Dam will take on Zack Blaze in a Steel Cage Match.

Shelton Benjamin

"Ladies and gentlemen good evening and welcome to ECW! I'm Matt Striker alongside Todd Grisham, and we've got a big night ahead of us here."

"That's right Matt, we're going to have the first Steel Cage Match on ECW in what, two years?"

"I'm pretty sure that's how long it's been, but I could be wrong. Rob Van Dam and Zack Blaze have been going at it for weeks, and tonight their rivalry comes to an end in a Steel Cage Match."

Tons of boos fill the arena as "The Gold Standard" emerges on the stage. He's wearing a pair of blue and white wrestling tights and a pair of white wrestling boots. The ECW Championship is around his waist, and the fans boo as he walks past them.

"Matt as you know we're gonna start things off with a big Tag Team Match when ECW Champion Shelton Benjamin teams with The Brian Kendrick to take on the Number One Contender for the ECW Championship, Billy Kidman, and Hunter Steel. Definitely gonna be a big match just two weeks before Night of Champions."

"For once you're right, Todd. Billy Kidman made a big statement last Tuesday on ECW when he hit Shelton Benjamin with the Shooting Star Press, and tonight Shelton Benjamin has a chance to make a statement of his own."

The Brian Kendrick

“Man With A Plan” plays throughout the arena and the crowd begins to boo. The Brian Kendrick – one of ECW’s up-and-coming young superstars – enters the arena. He dances on the ramp, wearing a black leather jacket that matches his black wrestling tights and boots. He makes his way to the ring, mocking some fans as they reach out for high-fives.

"I praise this kid every week, and I'll praise him again. Despite the fact that The Brian Kendrick hasn't picked up a victory since coming to ECW, I think that tonight his team is going to win the match."

"Well, to be fair, he is teaming with the ECW Champion Shelton Benjamin. I actually talked to The Brian Kendrick earlier today and you know what he told me?"

"What's that, Todd?"

"He said I had a terrible fashion sense. Can you believe that?"

"What can I say? The man knows what he's talking about."

Billy Kidman

The crowd goes wild as quite possibly the most popular man on the ECW Roster, Billy Kidman, makes his way into the arena. He runs to the left side of the ramp and taunts for the crowd to a huge pop before making his way back to the center of the stage and walking down the ramp, high-fiving tons of fans before entering the ring. He climbs on the ropes and taunts for the crowd again as the cheers continue.

"What an ovation for Billy Kidman; the crowd really likes this guy!"

"Billy Kidman is exhilarating to watch inside the squared circle, and there's good reason for that. Kidman has trained for years to become as good as he is today, and in two weeks at Night of Champions, that could pay off if Kidman is able to defeat Shelton Benjamin and become the ECW Champion."

The crowd pops as Hunter Steel enters the arena, ready to compete. He makes his way down the ramp, high-fiving some fans looking focused.

"Hunter Steel is probably more focused than ever on this match, Matt. Two weeks in a row he's come extremely close to winning matches, but unfortunately he wasn't able to do so. A victory here tonight would definitely help him out."

"No doubt Hunter Steel's a great athlete, and he almost scored a pinfall victory over Shelton Benjamin this past Thursday on WWE Superstars. Benjamin hit Paydirt out of nowhere and picked up the victory."

First Match: The Brian Kendrick & Shelton Benjamin vs. Billy Kidman & Hunter Steel

Match: Kidman and Hunter talk for a second and Hunter decides to start for their team. Kendrick starts on the other. Hunter tries a Roundhouse Kick, but Kendrick dodges it and hits a Spinning Toe Hold, taking Steel down to the mat. He goes for a Camel Clutch early, but Steel crawls to the ropes before he can apply the hold. Kendrick rebounds off the ropes and hits a Baseball Slide to the chest, sending Steel out of the ring and crashing to the mat below. The Referee stops Kendrick from exiting the ring and - while he's distracted - Shelton Benjamin slams Steel's head into the security barricade before throwing him into the ring. Kidman watches on from the ring apron, knowing there's nothing he can do at the moment. Kendrick grabs Steel and goes for a Suplex, but Steel blocks it and hits a Spinning Neckbreaker to a pretty big pop. He hooks the legs! "1! 2!" Kendrick rolls the shoulder out! Steel brings Kendrick to his feet and Kendrick kicks him in the chest. He runs forward and Steel hits a Hurracanrana, taking both Kendrick and himself down. Steel crawls to the corner and makes a Tag to Kidman while Kendrick does the same with Benjamin. Kidman and Benjamin stare each other down for a moment. Benjamin slaps Kidman in the face and the crowd boos. Kidman looks back and Benjamin tries a Right Hand, but Kidman ducks it and hits a Snap DDT. He rolls Benjamin over! "1! 2! Three--no!"

"Man, how close was that? Billy Kidman almost scored a huge upset on the ECW Champion!"

"It looked like Benjamin was trying to humiliate Kidman with that slap to the face, but I think The Gold Standard was a bit overconfident there!"

Kidman runs forward for a Clothesline, but Benjamin catches him and hits a Scoop Powerslam! Cover "1! 2!" but Kidman kicks out! Benjamin quickly applies a Sleeper Hold when Kidman sits up. The crowd starts to clap, trying to get behind the Number One Contender. Knowing he needs to get to a vertical base, Kidman gathers his strength and slowly gets to one knee. He elbows Benjamin in the chest and uses the temporary distraction to get to his feet. Benjamin lets go of the hold and hits a blow to the back. He backs up to his corner and Kendrick Tags him on the back. Benjamin holds Kidman while Kendrick kicks him in the chest. Kendrick applies an Abdominal Stretch in the center of the ring and yells at Kidman to tap. He refuses and Hunter Steel tries to will him on from the apron. "Kidman" chants fill the arena as the Number One Contender tries desperately to break out of the hold. He hits a Right Hand to the face, but Kendrick keeps the hold applied. He hits a second one, and Kendrick has no choice but to let go. He rebounds off the ropes and tries to kick Kidman in the face, but Kidman hits a Back Body Drop to a big pop. He falls forward to the mat and Hunter Steel extends his hand for a Tag.

"That was an impressive counter on Billy Kidman's part. If Kendrick had connected with that kick this match might have been over."

"I think you're right, Todd. Kendrick is an all-around great athlete, but his feet are his most resourceful weapons. Billy Kidman needs to make the Tag to Hunter Steel otherwise this could be the end of this match."

Kendrick makes the Tag first and Kidman tries to Tag in Hunter Steel, but Benjamin elbows him in the back and pulls him toward the center of the ring. He goes for a Half-Boston Crab, but Kidman leaps up and kicks him in the back of the head hitting a powerful Inziguri. Both superstars fall to the mat and the crowd pops, knowing that this is Kidman's opportunity to make a much-needed Tag. Hunter Steel extends his hand as far as he possibly can. Kidman jumps toward the corner and--MAKES THE TAG! Benjamin makes the Tag to Kendrick who runs in only to be hit with a Spinning Wheel Kick from Steel. Steel taunts for the crowd and gets a huge pop. Kendrick gets to his feet and Hunter ducks a Clothesline. He hits a Scoop Slam on Kendrick! Steel goes to the top rope! DIVING SPLASH! Hooks the leg! "1! 2! Three--no! Benjamin breaks it up! The Referee yells at Benjamin to get out of the ring. Kidman enters the ring to help out Steel. Steel goes for a Roundhouse Kick on Kendrick, but he ducks it and Steel kicks Kidman in the head instead. The crowd boos even though they know it was an accident. Wait a second! Kendrick gets a Roll-Up! GRABS THE TIGHTS! "1! 2! 3!"

Winners: The Brian Kendrick & Shelton Benjamin

"Kendrick gets a handful of tights and gets a victory! Hunter Steel yet again gets screwed out of the victory!"

"As you could see, Hunter Steel attempted to hit that Roundhouse Kick on The Brian Kendrick, but Kendrick ducked and Hunter hit Kidman instead. Kendrick took advantage of that and got a Roll-Up for the victory. Impressive ring presence on behalf of The Brian Kendrick."

Hunter Steel helps Billy Kidman to his feet as Shelton Benjamin and The Brian Kendrick make their way to the back. Steel pats Kidman on the back and apologizes, saying that he didn't mean to kick him. Kidman nods and says it's alright. He starts to leave the ring, but Steel grabs his arm. He turns him around and--ROUNDHOUSE KICK! Steel kicks Kidman right in the side of the head and Kidman falls to the mat. The crowd boos heavily. Steel stares at Kidman for a moment, standing over him. He pulls him to the corner and climbs to the top rope. The boos continue as Steel leaps off the top rope and hits a Diving Body Splash. He stands up and exits the ring, leaving Kidman laying in the ring in pain. "I meant that." he yells to Kidman as he walks backwards up the ramp.

"I have no idea why, but Hunter Steel just laid out the Number One Contender for the ECW Championship. First Hunter kicks Kidman in the head accidentally, and after the match he attacks him? Why?"

"My only guess is that the stress of losing finally caught up with him, but even then I don't understand why he'd take his anger out on Billy Kidman. It was his own fault that he lost the match."

"I don't know, but I do know that we've still got a lot of show to come tonight, including a huge Steel Cage Match!"

"Speaking of huge, coming up next we're going to see the official ECW Debut of Ezekiel Jackson when he takes on The Heat World Champion William Regal!"

Commercial break

11rspx1.jpg

"Welcome back to ECW, and what you've just seen is a poster for a huge Preview Event you'll see at Night of Champions! The story of Spider-Man written and presented by acclaimed writer Jayden Bailey will be released Christmas 2009, but we're the first ones to show you a Preview, and that Preview will be shown at Night of Champions!"

NightofChampionsMatch8NightofChampi.png

"Talk about Previews, Matt! This next match may be a Preview of things to come at Night of Champions because I've just been told that William Regal will defend the Heat World Championship for the first time since coming to ECW in a Go For Gold Challenge!"

"What a big match that's gonna be! If you ask me, Ezekiel Jackson is easily the favorite in that match, but I guess we'll find out who the favorite is when the match actually takes place."

William Regal

BOO! The crowd boos as the Heat World Champion steps into the arena, the Heat World Title around his waist. He is wearing a robe with the design of a British flag, and black wrestling tights underneath. He looks angry, yet determined as he walks to the ring, holding a microphone.

"What bothers me is the lack of respect that you people show to a man of my stature." He pauses and the boos continue, louder than before. "I am the Heat World Champion. This Championship around my waist signifies that I am the best in the world, and that's something I prove every time I step into the ring." Another pause; more boos. "You know I just heard that at the Night of Champions, I'm going to be defending my Title against five other men in a Go For Gold Challenge. Is that supposed to intimidate me? Anyone that thinks I'm intimidated by anything is nothing short of naive." Regal raises his arm in the center of the ring and the crowd gives him a lot of heat. "Let me tell you all one thing. In two weeks after the Night of Champions is over, it will be I, William Regal, who leaves with the Heat World Championship."

Ezekiel Jackson

The massive Ezekiel Jackson enters the arena to a huge pop and Regal looks at him in disgust. He walks to the ring, some fans seemingly intimidated by his huge size. He keeps his eyes on Regal, knowing that he's going to make an impact by picking up his first win on ECW.

"William Regal said he's not intimidated by anything, and I can believe that. However, despite that fact I think that Regal's chances of winning this match are--not so great."

"Just look at the size of Ezekiel Jackson. If that's not intimidating, then I don't know what is."

Second Match: Ezekiel Jackson vs. William Regal [Non-Title Match]

Match: "Regal sucks!" chants fill the arena and The Heat World Champion stares angrily at the crowd. Regal and Zeke get face-to-face. Regal steps on Zeke's foot and begins to fire away with Right Hands. He goes for an Irish Whip, but Zeke counters with ease and whips Regal into the corner. He runs forward and hits a massive Corner Clothesline to a huge pop. Zeke takes a moment to let the impact of the move take it's toll on Regal. He pulls Regal to his feet and hits a Short-Arm Clothesline, just demolishing the Heat World Champion. Zeke stomps away at the chest of Regal and the crowd continues to cheer. He picks Regal up and hits a Two-Handed Chokeslam, continuing to control the match pretty much effortlessly. Zeke tries a cover--"1! 2! Regal kicks out!" Zeke looks up for a moment, probably wondering why Regal even bothered to kick out in the first place.

"Matt, if you're William Regal, what's your strategy here? How do you defeat a man the size of Ezekiel Jackson?"

"From what I can tell, Todd, you don't. Ezekiel Jackson is destroying William Regal, a man who has demonstrated decorated ring presence for over ten years. I don't think experience is a factor when your opponent is as much of a powerhouse as Ezekiel Jackson."

Regal gets to his feet. He hits an Eye Poke, and the Referee doesn't see it. Regal rebounds off the ropes and hits a Chop Block, taking Zeke down. He stomps away at the Right Knee of his opponent as the crowd boos. Regal grabs Zeke's leg and drops a knee on it, and another one. He holds the knee, lifting it up. Regal kicks Zeke in the back of the leg three times before slamming it to the mat and dropping a leg on it. Regal taunts the crowd to boos as Zeke grabs his leg in pain. Regal grabs both legs and turns Zeke over, applying a Boston Crab. With a furious look on his face, Regal continues to apply pressure, wanting to pick up the win. The crowd starts to get behind Zeke, who uses his massive strength to push Regal forward and out of the ring, breaking the hold. Zeke uses the ropes to get to his feet and grabs his leg, Regal having done a lot of damage to it.

"I have to admit, that was an impressive strategy on William Regal's part. He worked on the leg of the big man and got him down, but Zeke's strength proved a bit too much for The Brute Brit."

"You've gotta wonder if the damage to the leg was enough to give Regal a victory here, Matt. Ezekiel Jackson is big, but no one can last a long time during a match when their leg is in that much pain."

Regal gets on the ring apron. Zeke grabs his head and throws him over the top rope and into the ring. Regal yells and grabs his back in pain. Zeke tries to pick Regal up, but the Heat World Champion hits a Drop Toe Hold, causing Zeke's right knee to hit the mat. Regal stomps the knee a few times. He goes to the corner and sets Zeke up for a Running Knee. He runs, but MODIFIED URINAGI! Zeke catches Regal and drives him to the mat with incredible force. That's gonna do it. Hooks the leg--"1! 2! 3!"

Winner: Ezekiel Jackson

"Wow. William Regal looked to win there, but Ezekiel Jackson proved his dominance with that Modified Urinagi Slam that just took the fight out of the Heat World Champion."

"If Regal wasn't intimidated before the match, I'm willing to bet he his now. Ezekiel Jackson is - without a doubt - the odds on favorite for the Go For Gold Challenge Match at Night of Champions."

"Ezekiel Jackson has stuck a flag on the surface of ECW, and people are definitely going to take notice of this man."

"Well, still to come tonight, we're going to see - a rare occasion here in ECW - a Steel Cage Match!"

Commercial break

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome back, and please welcome my guest at this time, Ezekiel Jackson!" The crowd pops pretty huge as the monstrous Ezekiel Jackson appears on the TitanTron next to Ryan Wall. The sheer size difference between the two is awe-inspiring. "Ezekiel Jackson, you made an impact in a big way tonight when you defeated the Heat World Champion William Regal. Many people consider Regal one of the best ring/mat wrestlers in the world today, and the amount of time in which you defeated him already has people talking. Your thoughts on the match?"

"You see, I came here - to ECW - because I enjoy competition. I thrive on it, being able to be in the ring and have a challenging match with someone that's actually going to put up a fight." He pauses for a moment, letting the words send a message. "Unfortunately, William Regal is not one of those people. For a minute there when he had me down on the mat, locked in that Submission hold, I thought perhaps he might be a bit difficult, but seconds later I proved myself wrong. I like competition, Ryan, and I like Gold. If I can't get competition from William Regal, I can at least get Gold from William Regal."

Ezekiel Jackson starts to walk away, but he's confronted by the man who will be competing in a Steel Cage Match very soon tonight, Rob Van Dam. The crowd pops as the two stand face-to-face in a stare-down, one perhaps trying to send a message to the other. "Impressive performance out there tonight." Van Dam says to some cheers, leaving Ezekiel Jackson a bit puzzled. "There's no doubt you're a force to be reckoned with, but come Night of Champions, there will only be one man leaving with the Heat World Championship. And his name is Rob Van Dam." He says while doing the famous "RVD" taunt. They stare down for another brief moment before Van Dam walks past Ezekiel Jackson and toward the locker room to get ready for his big upcoming match.

"Rob Van Dam is confident, Todd, and there's no doubt in my mind that he could provide Ezekiel Jackson with a challenge of sorts, but what I'm thinking about is the Steel Cage Match here tonight. Will Zack Blaze and Rob Van Dam even be able to make it to Night of Champions after they beat the h*ll out of each other in the steel structure?"

Jack Swagger

The crowd boos as "The All-American" American enters the arena. A wide grin lines his face as he taunts on the ramp for a moment, listening to the roar of the crowd. He makes his way down the ramp and stops. He does two push-ups quickly before jumping back to his feet. He walks to the ringside area and jumps from the floor to the ring apron, continuing to taunt the crowd.

"It doesn't get much better than Jack Swagger, Todd. This man won the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania 25 and cashed in the briefcase on The Undertaker to become the ECW Champion for the first time in his career. There's never a time when I'm not impressed by Jack Swagger, and tonight will be no different."

Third Match: Jack Swagger vs. Chris Conari

Match: The bell rings and "hometown hero" Conari taunts for the crowd, receiving a decent reaction since it is - after all - his hometown. Swagger looks focused and determined to win, to get back on the path to the ECW Title. Conari runs forward and Swagger drops him with a Clothesline. He taunts the crowd, grinning widely and they boo. Swagger gets Conari to his feet and picks him up for a Powerbomb. He slams him down right in the corner, Conari's back landing on the top turnbuckle. Some OOH's and AAH's from the crowd, people not knowing if Conari is alright after a powerful move like that one. Conari crawls out of the corner on his knees. He tries to get to his feet, but Swagger grabs his head. Conari hits some Right Hands to the chest, looking to get some moves in. Swagger Irish Whips him and goes for a Spinebuster, but Conari gets a knee to the face, temporarily distracting The All-American American. He runs forward going for a Leaping Reverse Neckbreaker, but Swagger turns around and hits a destructive Big Boot, causing Conari to flip over and hit the mat with great force. Swagger lifts him up, knowing this one's as good as over, and hits a Swagger Bomb for the victory. Hooks the legs--"1! 2! 3!"

Winner: Jack Swagger

"Judging by this match, Jack certainly hasn't lost his Swagger. Chris Conari probably has no idea where he is right now, Matt."

"Tell me about it. Jack Swagger may have missed a week or two of action, but he's still as good - if not better - than he was before. The big wins continue here on ECW."

"And coming up next, Rob Van Dam will go one-on-one with Zack Blaze in a highly-anticipated Steel Cage Match!"

Commercial break

[align=center]

"Please welcome my guest at this time, one of my personal favorites, Rob Van Dam!" The crowd pops as Mr. Tuesday Night appears on the TitanTron next to Ryan Wall. "Rob, last week you went one-on-one with Zack Blaze in an Extreme Rules Match, which you won rather easily. Now, I spoke to Zack Blaze last week and he said that your time in ECW was up, basically implying that you need to make room for the newer superstars." The crowd boos. "What's your take on this?

"My take on this? I don't think it's my take that's important. Better yet, let's ask the WWE Universe." Van Dam looks at the camera. "Guys, what do you think? Do you think my time is up here in ECW?" "RVD!" chants and tons of cheers fill the arena. "I don't really know what else I'm supposed to say to Zack Blaze, dude. I've beaten him, I've beaten his Tag Team Partner Goldust, and last week I defeated him in an Extreme Rules Match. What's left?"

"I'm not sure myself, to be honest." Wall laughs. "But if you're done with Zack Blaze, what's next on your agenda?"

"It's simple, really. Before I left WWE a few years ago, I won both the WWE Championship and the ECW Championship." Small pop from the crowd. "Now that I'm back, I'm gonna do it again. I know I'm not included in the Beat the Clock Sprint for Night of Champions, but after Night of Champions, I'm going to issue a challenge to the ECW Champion, whoever that may be. And once again the ECW Champion will be, Rob Van Dam!" Van Dam walks away and the crowd cheers. Suddenly, Zack Blaze comes up from behind Van Dam and Clotheslines him into a steel garage door. The crowd boos. He stomps Van Dam's chest a few times.

"You think this is over? Huh Van Dam?! Well it's not! You may have beaten me twice, but that's not going to happen next week. You see, I just came from Theodore Long's office, and it's official. Next week, it's going to be Zack Blaze vs. Rob Van Dam--in a Steel Cage Match!" The crowd boos as Zack Blaze walks away looking confident.

"Talk about a big match, Todd! Next week here on ECW we're going to see Zack Blaze versus Rob Van Dam in a Steel Cage!"

"Rob Van Dam thought he was finished with Zack Blaze, but it appears that Zack Blaze isn't finished with Rob Van Dam! That's going to be a great match!"[/align]

"Fury of the Storm" blasts on the TitanTron and Former ECW Champion Rob Van Dam makes his way into the packed arena with a smile on his face. He does the "RVD" taunt on the ramp, extending his thumbs and moving them back and forth toward his shoulders as the crowd chants "Rob! Van! Dam!". Fireworks explode on the stage as Van Dam begins making his way down the ramp. He rolls into the ring and performs a second "RVD" chant, receiving another big pop from the crowd.

"Welcome back, and welcome to what is guaranteed to be a big Main Event here tonight. Rob Van Dam holds two pinfall victories over Zack Blaze, while Zack Blaze holds no pinfall victories over Rob Van Dam."

"We saw last week that Zack Blaze completely snapped and attacked Rob Van Dam backstage. Still, a backstage attack isn't a victory, therefore Rob Van Dam clearly has Zack Blaze's number."

"This will be Zack Blaze's first Steel Cage Match, and I wonder if it will end like his first Extreme Rules Match; in a bad way for him."

"Zack Blaze was trained by Kurt Angle, a man who we know can wrestle with the best of them. However, Rob Van Dam has beaten Kurt Angle in the past, so you've gotta expect that if he's beaten the master, he can beat the student."

Entrance

Main Event Match: Rob Van Dam vs. Zack Blaze [steel Cage Match]

Match: Rob Van Dam and Zack Blaze stand in opposite corners of the ring, just waiting for the bell to ring so they can get their hands on each other. The Steel Cage lowers rather quickly around them, and the Referee makes sure the Cage door is locked. He signals for the bell, and Van Dam runs almost instantly for Zack Blaze. Zack ducks a Clothesline attempt and hits a Flapjack Slam, getting a fast-paced start to what is sure to be a big match. He grabs Van Dam and picks him up quickly. He hits a Scoop Slam before rebounding off the ropes and going for a Knee Drop. Van Dam rolls out of the way and Zack's knee impacts the mat. Van Dam hits a Dropkick to the face and tries a cover "1! 2!". Zack rolls the shoulder out and Van Dam looks at the Referee for a moment. He Irish Whips Zack into the corner and goes for a Spinning Wheel Kick. Zack ducks it and lifts Van Dam up, slamming his face into the corner of the Steel Cage. A few "Oohs and Ahhs" from the crowd. Zack climbs backwards to the second turnbuckle and hits a Diving Elbow Drop to the chest. He hooks the leg--"1! 2!" Van Dam kicks out to a big pop!

"Talk about momentum here; both guys are throwing everything they have at one another in an attempt to pick up a big win! We've already seen the destructive Steel Cage used as a weapon, and I'm sure we're going to see it used for the same purpose many times throughout this match."

Rob Van Dam rolls to his feet and hits a Dropkick with lightning speed. He tries a second one but Zack grabs his legs and pushes him to the mat. The crowd boos as Zack begins to fire away at Van Dam with Right and Left Hands to the face, and the Referee watches on knowing there's nothing he can do because there are No Disqualifications in a Steel Cage Match. Zack stands up and stomps Van Dam in the chest a few times. He uses his boot to push Van Dam's face into the Cage, yelling as he does so. He backs up to the opposite side of the ring and waits for Van Dam to get to his feet. Mr. Tuesday Night stumbles to his feet, dazed and in pain. Zack runs forward for a Big Boot, but Van Dam ducks it just in the nick of time. Zack's foot gets caught on the ropes, and Vam Dam takes advantage! DROPKICK! Van Dam hits a Dropkick, causing Zack's body to collide with the Steel Cage. The mat wrestling expert falls to his home turf - the mat - and Van Dam taunts for the crowd. He backs up and does an "RVD" taunt. He runs forward-ROLLING THUNDER! This could do it! Van Dam hooks the legs! "1! 2! Three--no!" Zack Blaze kicks out!

"That kickout had to be pure instinct, Matt! Rob Van Dam made that Rolling Thunder famous, and it's not often you see someone kick out of it! Zack Blaze is determined to win, and I'm not really sure how much more he can take in this match."

"RVD" chants fill the arena as both superstars get to their feet. They trade blows and the crowd cheers for Van Dam throughout it. Zack tries a Right Hand, but Van Dam ducks it and goes for a kick. Van Dam blocks the push down and hits an Inziguri to a major pop. Rob Van Dam gets to his feet, staggering. He crawls to the corner and climbs to the top rope slowly. Zack is down, and it's Frog Splash time. He doesn't bother with the "RVD" taunt; just leaps. FIVE-STAR FROG SPLASH! No! Zack rolls out of the way! Van Dam rolls to his feet quickly, fighting through the pain! Zack Blaze rolls to ropes and leaps off them, hitting a Springboard Roundhouse Kick - called "Lights Out". The crowd boos.

"This is gonna do it! Zack Blaze just hit Lights Out, and there's no way Rob Van Dam is getting up from this one!"

Rather than go for a pin, Zack grabs Van Dam and picks him up. He grabs his hair and the front of his head and hurls him into the Cage. Van Dam yells in pain as Zack rubs his face across the mesh of the Steel Cage, just trying to inflict damage. Zack Blaze doesn't care about winning, he cares about sending a message. After losing to Rob Van Dam twice, he wants to take out his anger on the man that made him look like a loser. He kicks Van Dam in the side of the head while Van Dam's head is against the Cage. The sound from the kick can be heard throughout the entire arena. Van Dam falls to the mat, nearly helpless. Zack Blaze walks over to the Cage Door and orders the Referee to open it. He does, and Zack Blaze steps out of the Cage, climbs down the steel steps, and gets his feet on the mat below to win the match.

Winner: Zack Blaze

"Wow. Zack Blaze just destroyed Rob Van Dam, leaving him basically a pile of carnage in the center of the ring. If there was any doubt that Zack Blaze could get the job done before, it's likely gone now. Wait, what's he doing now?"

Zack Blaze lifts the ring apron--he's not done. He's just getting started. He pulls out a steel chair and throws it into the Cage. He grabs a trash can as well and throws that into the ring. The Referee tries to stop him, but gets hit with a Right Hand to the face for his troubles. Zack enters the Cage and locks the door, preventing anyone from getting in to stop what he has planned. "You Suck!" chants fill the arena as Zack slams the chair on the mat. Van Dam gets to his feet, probably not sure where he's at. CHAIR SHOT TO THE SKULL! Van Dam falls to the mat. Zack drops the chair and begins to fire away at RVD with Right Hands. He backs up to the corner of the ring and blood begins to flow from RVD's forehead.

"Someone's gotta help Rob Van Dam! Zack Blaze has just snapped!"

"That Steel Cage Door is locked; there's no way anyone's going to be able to get in there!"

The crowd pops huge - biggest of the night without question - as Ezekiel Jackson makes his way into the arena, walking toward the ring with a fierce look in his eyes. Zack Blaze turns his attention toward Ezekiel Jackson, but then smiles as he realizes that there is no way for the huge man to get into the ring. "Zeke!" chants fill the arena as the crowd is hoping Ezekiel Jackson will be able to help Rob Van Dam. He tries to open the Cage Door, but obviously he is unable to. He looks around the arena for a moment. Zack Blaze gets tired of standing around and begins to stomp away at Rob Van Dam, almost mocking Ezekiel Jackson. He grabs the Cage Door--WOW! Zeke rips the Cage Door right off its hinges! The crowd pops huge as Zeke throws the door to the side and climbs the ring steps.

"My God! Todd, did you just see that? Ezekiel Jackson ripped the Cage Door clean off its hinges! That door was locked with a steel chain!"

"I did, and I see that Zack Blaze does not look happy in the least!"

Zack Blaze grabs the steel chair and runs toward Zeke. Bad move. Zeke hits a Big Boot, kicking the chair into Zack's face and probably knocking out the ECW Newcomer. He looks around the arena for a moment, then looks down at Zack. He grabs him and pulls him to his feet. He picks Zack up above his head and throws him forward into the Steel Cage. The crowd goes wild as Zack goes through the Cage! The Cage wall falls down, Zack Blaze landing on top of it.

"Look at that! Oh My God! Ezekiel Jackson just - literally - threw Zack Blaze through the steel cage!"

"Rob Van Dam confronted Ezekiel Jackson earlier in the night, and maybe Ezekiel Jackson was trying to send a message here, but whatever he was trying to do, he managed to do it."

ECWCloser.png

Archived