WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=WWE Superstars - July 16, 2009]

~Smackdown took the first match as "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry went one-on-one with the brash Dolph Ziggler. Henry was in control for most of the match, until Dolph Ziggler hit a Chop Block, taking out Henry's right leg. Ziggler attacked the leg and looked to use that to his advantage, but to no avail. Mark Henry picked up the victory by Count Out after Ziggler battled out of a World's Strongest Slam and walked to the back.

~It was announced that Jeff Hardy would take on Zack Ryder in the Main Event Match.

~A promo was shown promoting the upcoming edition of Monday Night Raw where Critically Acclaimed Writer Jayden Bailey will be the Guest Host. The show takes place in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

~Cody Rhodes defeated Local Wrestler Alex Lawrence after hitting CrossRhodes. Rhodes will make his actual ECW Debut next Tuesday on ECW.

~Todd Grisham interviewed the General Manager of Smackdown, Triple H. The Game said that he knows there is a lot of dissension among the ranks on the brand right now, and he's going to work to get that sorted out. He said to make sure order is kept at least until Night of Champions, he would join Jim Ross at the Commentator's Table on Smackdown this Friday, and he'd be bringing his Sledgehammer with him. Kurt Angle came up and got in The Game's face. He said that he was the reason Smackdown even had any viewers, and that he didn't appreciate the way he and the United Nations were being treated. They had a stare-down and The Game told Angle that if he had a problem, he could get in line and wait like everyone else. Angle punched The Game in the face and started to attack him, but Vladimir Kozlov and the rest of the United Nations restrained him.

~Jeff Hardy defeated Zack Ryder after a Swanton Bomb. After the match, Edge made his way to the ring and had a stare-down with Hardy. The Miz came out and said that the focus might be on the two of them right now, but he had a Rematch Clause, and he was going to cash it in the night after Night of Champions. He said that whether it be Hardy or Edge, one of them would serve as a Transitional Champion on his path to regaining the World Heavyweight Champion. Hardy and Edge aligned momentarily as Edge hit a Spear on "The Chick Magnet" and Hardy hit a Swanton Bomb. Edge looked at Hardy as if they were going to fight, but left the ring before anything happened.

Superstars.png

Superstar or Diva: Superstar
Name: Taurus
Theme: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ2sjppih-8]"Stitches" by Allele[/url] and [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHFq0lWX1kE]"You Make Me Sick" by Egypt Central[/url] (themes are interchangeable)
Brand: Free Agent (currently with Raw)
Weight: 295 Lbs
Height: 7'2"
Description: [url=http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c175/KingdomHeartsKeeper/RussellOxfordModelSheet.jpg][Here's an outline of his physical appearance.][/url] Raised in suburban Pennsylvania, Russell Oxford, A.K.A "Taurus", is normally a good-natured man, but in the ring he is a fierce competitor. Despite his impressive and imposing size, he's actually quite agile, capable of performing a few moves normally done by high flyers such as Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio (even so, those kinds of moves are limited in his repetoir). Traditionally, he's used to performing more powerful attacks, usually those focused on damaging the head and torso.
Finisher: Neck Hanging Chokeslam
[spoiler=Finisher: Chaos Theory](Combo finisher that starts with multiple body shots that lead to grappling the opponent's arm and doing a Big Slap to the opponent's chest before hitting the stunned foe with a Samoan Spike)[/spoiler]
Signature: Aussie Bulldog
Signature: Twist of Fate

[spoiler=Smackdown - July 17, 2009][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNQYxdNqQQQ&feature=related][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/Smackdown/WWEHDLogo.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7sbLxDTm4I][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/Smackdown/SmackdownLogo2.png[/img][/url]

[color=blue][right]Austin - Texas[/color][/right]

[color=purple]"Ladies and gentlemen good evening and welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! We welcome you here from Austin, Texas, and there's no doubt that we've got a huge show ahead of us! Things are definitely gonna be huge tonight as I'm going to be joined on commentary by the General Manager of Smackdown himself, Triple H! And in addition to that, The Ultimate Underdog Rey Mysterio will go one-on-one with Dolph Ziggler here tonight! Stay with us, because we've got tons of excitement to come!"[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hGjZ0MIPi0]Triple H[/url]

The crowd goes wild as HHH steps into the arena. The lights dim green, as certain brighter colours flash through the arena. Finally, the hard drum hits, and HHH walks out onto the stage. He lifts his head and spits the water into the air, making it like fog. He walks down the ramp and moves around to the side, before he gets up onto the apron. He takes another mouthful of water before tossing it to the crowd. He centers himself, bends back, and waits for the laugh on the music, before spitting it out overhead, and growling at the audience - who continues to cheer. HHH climbs into the ring and up the turnbuckle. He taunts to the crowd, continuing to flex his muscles. He music fades as he steps off the turnbuckle. The cheers continue, getting louder, as he gets a microphone.

[color=purple]"That man Triple H is in anything but a good mood after being hit with cheap shot right hand last night on WWE Superstar, courtesy of Kurt Angle. The United Nations had to restrain Kurt Angle to prevent him from doing any more damage, and I have a feeling that we're going to see the reprecussions of Kurt Angle's actions right here tonight."[/color]

"I'm gonna cut to the chase. Last night, Kurt Angle struck me in the face during an interview, and proceeded to attack me afterwards." He pauses, noticeably angry and the crowd boos in response to his statement. "The United Nations had to hold Kurt Angle back because he was ruthless in his assault. I'm not gonna pretend that he didn't get the better of me last night, because everyone knows that he did. "Kurt's mistake last night wasn't striking the General Manager, it was striking The Game, The King of Kings, The 12-Time World Champion, and d*mnit I'm not gonna let that stand, General Manager or not!" The crowd pops. "So tonight, I'm gonna take care of things personally. It's gonna be The Game Triple H one-on-one with Kurt Angle!" The crowd goes berserk, standing up and cheering like crazy. "And in that match, there will be No Disqualification, No Count Outs, and No Holds Barred!"

[color=purple]"By God what a Main Event! The Game goes one-on-one with Kurt Angle! Right here on Smackdown!"[/color]

"Like I said last night, I'm gonna go out there and join my good friend Jim Ross at the Commentator's Table." He exits the ring, still holding the microphone. He lifts the ring apron and the crowd begins to cheer as he pulls out a sledgehammer. "And just incase things get out of hand, I've got some...backup."

[color=purple]"Well there's the sledgehammer we were promised, and now I'm being joined by The Game, Triple H. Glad to have you here."[/color]

[color=orange]"I'm glad to be here J.R., and don't you worry about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the show; I'll make sure these guys stay in check here tonight."[/color]

[color=purple]"That's good to hear, but that huge announcement you just made moments ago. You're gonna take on Kurt Angle right here tonight in a No Holds Barred Match?"[/color]

[color=orange]"J.R., Kurt Angle has used the so-called power he has in this business to try and intimidate me, but he seemed to forget who he was dealing with in the process. Ever since Kurt Angle ran down John Cena a few months ago, I've wanted to say something and take care of Kurt Angle and his United Nations before they became a problem, but because I was the General Manager I just sat back and let the superstars try and deal with it. Now it's elevated into a big problem, and I'm done sitting around."[/color]

[color=purple]"I agree, I mean I know as a commentator I'm not supposed to take sides, but this situation is out of control. And how about that War Games Match you made last week? I still can't believe that we're actually going to see such a huge match at Summerslam."[/color]

[color=orange]"You've got two teams of superstars, and the only kind of match that can let them settle their differences once and for all is that one. I look forward to seeing it, but I can't promise that Kurt Angle will be able to compete at Summerslam after I get through with him tonight."[/color]

[color=purple]"There hasn't been a War Games Match in over ten years and that was back in WCW. There's never been a War Games Match in WWE, and I can't think of a better one than the one we're going to see at Summerslam."[/color]

[color=orange]"I believe we're gonna take a commercial break now, but make sure you stay tuned because we're gonna see a big Six-Man Tag Team Match when we return!"[/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/2/TugJQw6qFIY]Cryme Tyme[/url]

“Brooklyn Brooklyn!” The crowd pops huge as the WWE Tag Team Champions, Shad Gaspard and JTG, enter the arena, smiling. They hold up their Title Belts on the ramp before making their way down the ramp, high-fiving a bunch of fans.

[color=purple]"We're back here on Smackdown, and ready to get the show on the road. I'm joined by the General Manager of Smackdown Triple H, and we're going to see some Six-Man Tag Team Action that's definitely going to be a preview for Night of Champions."[/color]

[color=orange]"You've got that right, J.R. I can't wait to see Batista take the WWE Championship from Chris Jericho at the Pay-Per-View."[/color]

[color=purple]"Definitely a lot of people see Batista as the favorite going into this match, and it's hard to argue with that. Chris Jericho is a great athlete, and claims he's the best in the world at what he does. It's pretty hard to argue with that as well. Despite the size difference, both men have their own advantages going into this match."[/color]

[color=orange]"I don't like Chris Jericho in the least, but I can't deny the fact that he's good at what he does. Jericho was the first ever Undisputed Heavyweight Champion, and he's held the Intercontinental Championship more times than anyone else in WWE History. He's a talented athlete, that much is for sure."[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/0/1G8UCxs2RXs]Batista[/url]

The crowd goes wild as The Animal's music hits and Batista enters the arena. He yells to the crowd, to hype them-and himself-up before walking onto the ramp. He flexes his muscles and taunts as a bunch of fireworks explode across the stage. He moves his right hand in a punch-like motion and more fireworks explode.

[color=purple]"And here comes The Animal! Batista has been on a roll like no other as of late, and in just nine days he's gonna be going one-on-one with Chris Jericho at Night of Champions, looking to win his first-ever WWE Championship!"[/color]

[color=orange]"I said it before and I'll say it again, I can't wait to see Big Dave in two weeks on Smackdown as the new WWE Champion!"[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/0/zGbGbtooXpw]The Hart Dynasty[/url]

Tyson Kidd & David Hart Smith enter the arena, Natayla at their side. The ECW Tag Team Championship Belts are around their waists, and the crowd boos as they walk to the ring. Kidd climbs the ring steps and enters the ring while David Hart Smith climbs on the ring apron and holds the ropes open for Natalya, who steps in.

[color=purple]"Hunter, what're your thoughts on these guys? I know they're not exactly the most friendly people around, but it's hard to disprove their amazing abilities inside the squared circle."[/color]

[color=orange]"The Hart Dynasty, like them or not, are probably the greatest Tag Team in WWE Today. If I had the opportunity to Re-Unite with Shawn Michaels for a One-Night Degeneration-X Reunion, I'd love to face Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith."[/color]

[color=purple]"Sounds like a dream match without a doubt, Hunter."[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/2/8DHKjH1h5OM]Chris Jericho[/url]

The crowd boos as Chris Jericho walks out onto the stage, wearing a new pair trunks, black with binary-code in bold white. Jericho walks down the ramp, the WWE Championship around his waist, receiving many boos from the crowd. He climbs the stairs and moves into the ring as his music fades.

First Match: Batista & Cryme Tyme vs. Chris Jericho & The Hart Dynasty

Match: It appears Shad's gonna start things off for his team while David Hart Smith will start for the opposition. The two men stare down for a moment, both of them large, intimidating athletes yet neither of them being able to intimidate each other. They lock-up in the center of the ring and the crowd starts to get behind Shad. After a moment of struggling, the big man from Brooklyn hooks Hart's arms and throws him to the mat, flipping him over in the process. Hart runs forward and ducks a Clothesline. He rebounds off the ropes as Shad turns around, but Shad thinks quickly and hits a powerful Snap Powerslam to a big pop. Hooks the leg "1! 2!" and Hart kicks out! Both superstars get to their feet and Shad goes for a Clothesline. Hart ducks it again and elbows Shad in the back before hitting a Reverse Neckbreaker, taking both of them to the mat with a big impact. Hart hooks the leg "1! 2!" Shad rolls the shoulder out to some cheers. After a big array of moves early on, both superstars know that now's a good time to make a Tag. Shad rushes to the corner and Tags in Batista, while Hart Tags in Jericho on the other side.

[color=purple]"Here we go! It looks like we're about to get a Preview of Night of Champions right here, right now!"[/color]

[color=orange]"Jericho's definitely not looking happy right about now, and who can blame him?"[/color]

Upon realizing that Batista is the legal man, Jericho turns around and blind tags Tyson Kidd. Kidd gets in his face, yelling at him, but Jericho ignores it and Hart tells him to focus on the match. Kidd runs forward but Batista drops him with a Forearm. He rolls to his feet only to be taken down by a second one. "Batista" chants begin to fill the arena as The Animal taunts in the center of the ring, definitely feeling the momentum. Kidd runs forward and slides under Batista's legs. He rebounds off the ropes and hits a Chop Block to the knee, taking The Animal down. He stomps away at Batista's left leg (the one that he hit with the Chop Block) looking to go to work and keep The Animal grounded so he won't be able to do much to defend himself. Shad and JTG call for Tags on the apron while trying to support their Tag Team Partner. Natayla and David Hart Smith yell words of motivation to Kidd while Jericho stands on the apron, looking annoyed.

[color=orange]"That's what I mean, J.R. Not a lot of people would think of keeping the big man grounded, but the training in The Hart Dungeon is definitely being shown here, and that's part of the reason that The Hart Dynasty is as successful as they are."[/color]

Batista gets to his feet using the ropes. Kidd continues to stomp the leg, but The Animal uses both hands and - with incredible strength - pushes him halfway across the ring. Kidd rolls to his feet and runs forward going for a [b]SPEAR![/b] Batista with a Spear out of nowhere! The crowd pops huge as the big man falls to his feet. He begins to crawl toward the corner. Jericho calls for the Tag, and Kidd hastily makes the Tag, barely knowing where he is at the moment. Jericho runs in the ring and The Animal makes the [b]TAG TO JTG![/b] JTG leaps over the ropes and the cheers begin as he fires away at the WWE Champion with Right Hands! Irish Whip off the ropes and runs forward, but oh! Jericho hits a Kitchen Sink! The crowd boos as a smile forms on the face of the WWE Champion. He runs to the ropes and hits a Lionsault! "1! 2! Three--no! Shad makes the save!"

[color=purple]"That looked to do it, but Shad made the save just in the nick of time. I'm extremely impressed with all of these competitors here tonight. Great match booking on your part, Hunter."[/color]

[color=orange]"Thanks, I try my best."[/color] He laughs. [color=orange]"J.R., one of the best things about being the General Manager is that you can actually sit back and appreciate Today's Wrestling. When you get people like Kurt Angle that ruin that, then you've gotta step up to the plate and take action."[/color]

Jericho gets to his feet and stands behind JTG, bent over partially to measure his opponent up for the Codebreaker. JTG stumbles to his feet and the crowd cheers a bit, waiting to see what's going to happen. Jericho goes for the Codebreaker, but no! Wait! JTG blocks it! He pushes Jericho into the ropes! JTG gets to his feet and Batista hits Jericho with a Right Hand while the Referee is distracted with JTG! JTG gets the Roll-Up! "1! 2! 3!" What an upset!

Winners: Batista & Cryme Tyme

[color=purple]"My God! JTG just pinned the WWE Champion! Thanks to Batista, JTG picks up a huge win for his team!"[/color]

[color=orange]"Not bad, not bad at all. Both Batista and Cryme Tyme lookin impressive heading into Night of Champions."[/color]

[color=purple]"Hey wait a d*mn minute!"[/color] J.R. shouts as David Hart Smith Clotheslines JTG in the back of the head. The match has already ended, but it appears that The Hart Dynasty wants to send a message still. Batista and Shad enter the ring to help out JTG. Shad takes Hart down with a Big Boot to the face as the crowd pops. Batista looks to attack Kidd, but he turns around - realizing Chris Jericho is behind him - and gets hit with the WWE Championship Belt. The crowd boos as David Hart Smith takes Shad down with a Reverse Spinebuster. The three Canadian Superstars stand over their fallen opponents, smiling. Jericho tries to apply the Walls of Jericho on his Night of Champions opponent, but Triple H stands up from the Commenator's Table with his sledgehammer and makes his way toward the ring. Before he has a chance to enter, the three superstars scurry out of the ring and to the back. The Game helps Batista to his feet as Shad and JTG get to their feet while the crowd cheers.

[color=purple]"As we just saw, The Game is definitely enforcing the rules here tonight! What else can happen on a show where we're going to see The Game Triple H take on Kurt Angle in a No Holds Barred Match? Smackdown rolls on, next!"[/color]

Commercial break

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, The Animal Batista!" The crowd goes wild as the man they saw in action moments ago appears on the TitanTron next to Josh Matthews. There is a white towel over his shoulders and he looks tired out. "Dave, just moments ago you and Cryme Tyme defeated Chris Jericho and The Hart Dynasty in a Six-Man Tag Team Match." He pauses and the crowd cheers. "After the match, all three of you were attacked by your opponents. Now, people have been saying that you have all the momentum heading into Night of Champions. Did this do anything to change that?"

"Did that do anything to change my momentum?" He asks. He stands still for a moment and stares at the camera. "Chris Jericho won the WWE Championship at Judgement Day. He defeated CM Punk, then defeated CM Punk twice more once at Extreme Rules and once on Smackdown. Then, he defeated Gregory Helms at The Bash." The crowd boos. "Chris Jericho has been lucky so far, but that luck will not play a factor when he faces me." Another pause and more cheers from the crowd. "At Night of Champions, there will be a new WWE Champion, and you're lookin right at him. Chris Jericho, your days as WWE Champion are numbered."

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/0/TbmzfStCpdA]Finlay[/url]

The Fighting Irishman enters the Smackdown arena to a big pop. He stands on the ramp and holds up his Shillelagh, dressed in a dark green jumpsuit. He walks to the ring, high-fiving some fans along the way.

[color=purple]"Welcome back to Smackdown and we just heard from the Number One Contender himself that Chris Jericho's days as WWE Champion are numbered. We're joined again by Triple H, and Hunter, any thoughts on what happened before the commercial break?"[/color]

[color=orange]"J.R. I told ya, I'm not gonna deal with any trouble tonight. I didn't have to use the sledgehammer then, but if I do, I won't hesitate."[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/0/H_0HTgADh4c]John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL)[/url]

John Bradshaw Layfield enters the arena in typical fashion, exiting his large white limosine. He stands for a moment, taking off his hat and taunting for the crowd to some cheers. He begins to make his way to the ring, focused on winning the match.

[color=orange]"This match you're about to see is one that I made just moments ago. I wanted to show Kurt Angle that The United Nations aren't as strong as he thinks they are. Look at Chavo Guerrero and Santino Marella standing there in the ring, J.R. Does that look like two confident superstars to you?"[/color]

[color=purple]"I can't say it does, Hunter. Finlay and John Bradshaw Layfield make a great team because both of them are brawlers. They actually have a rivalry over a year ago that saw John Bradshaw Layfield defeat The Fighting Irishman in a Belfast Brawl Match at Wrestlemania 24."[/color]

Second Match: John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL) & Finlay vs. Chavo Guerrero & Santino Marella

Chavo and Finlay started the match. Finlay charged, and Chavo slid back, out of the ring. He stood outside of the ring and Santino looked down at him, yelling. “Get back in the ring!” He beckoned. Chavo hesitated, but entered the ring to an assault from Finlay, stomping on Chavo’s back. He pulled Guerrero up and Irish Whipped him into the corner where Santino was. Finlay ran forward at Chavo, but Santino tagged himself in. Finlay didn’t notice, and he began attacking Chavo, punching him in the face.

[color=purple]”Finlay didn’t see it! Santino is the legal man!”[/color]

Santino stepped into the ring and wrapped his arm around Finlay, pulling him down to the mat. Schoolboy pin! The referee goes for the count. 1…2…[b]No![/b] The fighting Irish man kicks out. Chavo steps onto the apron and Santino begins a weak assault on Finlay. He gives a punch every 3 seconds or so. Finlay stands and clotheslines Marella. He steps into his corner and tags in JBL. Layfield steps into the ring and begins stomping on the Milan Mistake. The crowd pops.

[color=purple]”Oh boy! Here comes J-B-L, bringing the fight to Santino!”[/color]

JBL pulls Santino up and tosses him overhead with a suplex. He follows it up with a fist drop. He pulls him up again and Irish Whips him across the ring. Santino comes back around and ducks under JBL’s arm and comes back only to receive the painful end of a [b]CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL![/b] There’s the pin! 1…2…3! It’s over!

Winner: John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL) & Finlay

[color=purple]"The United Nations getting off to a bit of a bad start here on Friday Night Smackdown. If you did intend to send a message to Kurt Angle, I'm pretty sure it was received."[/color]

[color=orange]"Exactly what I was hoping for. J.R., Kurt Angle's not gonna make it to War Games, because I'm going to leave him physically unable to compete when I beat him here tonight."[/color]

[color=purple]"You just heard it from Triple H himself, but
I'll state it again. Still to come tonight, a huge Main Event Match! The General Manager of Smackdown Triple H looks to send a message to Kurt Angle when the two face off in a No Holds Barred Match! That's tonight!"[/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3l_gHtH71I&feature=related]Dolph Ziggler[/url]

“I Am Perfection!” floods the arena, and looking at the cocky Ziggler it's hard to disagree, as he walks to the ring he runs his fingers through his hair and completely ignores the boos of the crowd. He gets into the ring, and smiles with confidence as the fans give him major heat.

[color=purple]"We're back on Smackdown, and it looks like the brash Dolph Ziggler is scheduled for one-on-one competition. Just one night ago on WWE Superstars, Dolph Ziggler was defeated by The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry after Ziggler willingly took a Count Out Loss."[/color]

[color=orange]"Mark Henry has been waiting to get his hands on Dolph Ziggler for a while now, and I made the match last night looking to give him that chance. Unfortunately, Ziggler - I guess you could say - prevented that from happening."[/color]

[color=purple]"You actually mentioned during the commercial break how you've made a match for Night of Champions where Zachariah Graves will defend the Intercontinental Championship against Evan Bourne and either Dolph Ziggler or Mark Henry. How exactly are you going to decide who the third competitor will be?"[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/2/CHqbfxYdzi4]Rey Mysterio[/url]

Excitement fills the arena as The Ultimate Underdog emerges on the stage, smiling. He points to the right side of the arena and fireworks explode seconds before he does the same on the left side of the arena. He makes his way to the ring, high-fiving a bunch of fans and stopping to talk to a few fans wearing Rey Mysterio masks.

[color=orange]"Well after a few weeks, I've decided that Evan Bourne definitely deserves an opportunity at the Intercontinental Title. However, I think that both Mark Henry and Dolph Ziggler do as well. I'm gonna give them the chance to prove which one of them deserves it more when they go one-on-one next week."[/color]

[color=purple]"That's gonna be something to look forward to, and you've gotta wonder if Dolph Ziggler will be able to focus on his match with the always-exciting Rey Mysterio when he's got that big match coming up next week."[/color]

[color=orange]"You know, J.R., I hope he does. I've never had the opportunity to face Rey Mysterio, but I'd like to be able to do that sometime soon. Mysterio has been on a roll since coming to Smackdown, although he was defeated last week when he faced Vladimir Kozlov."[/color]

[color=purple]"Something like that is sort of predictable, though. Vladimir Kozlov is a powerful man and although Rey Mysterio gave it his all, Vladimir Kozlov got the better of him."[/color]

Third Match: Dolph Ziggler vs. Rey Mysterio

Match: "619" chants fill the arena as Mysterio and Ziggler circle each other in the center of the ring. They lock up but Mysterio backs up and slides under Ziggler's legs. He goes for a Bulldog but the brash young superstar blocks it, pushing him into the ropes. Mysterio rebounds and Ziggler catches him. He goes for a German Suplex, but Mysterio lands on his feet. Ziggler turns around and Mysterio hits a Dropkick to the chest, sending Ziggler into the ropes. [b]619 EARLY?![/b] No! Ziggler moves out of the way and Trips Mysterio, causing him to fall and land on the back of his head. The crowd boos as Ziggler runs his fingers through his hair and shakes them forward. He tries a cover on Mysterio. "1! 2!" The Ultimate Underdog gets the shoulder up! Ziggler yells at the Referee for a moment, but goes back to work realizing that Mysterio kicks out because he wasted time taunting.

[color=purple]"This match started out fast-paced, but Dolph Ziggler has turned that around. Can Mysterio get back into it? We'll find out when we come back!"[/color]

Commercial break

We return and Ziggler hits a Suplex on Mysterio. He tries a cover "1! 2!" but Mysterio gets the shoulder up. The crowd tries to get behind Mysterio as Ziggler applies a Half Boston Crab in the center of the ring. Signs of pain are clearly visible on Mysterio's face as he struggles to get to the ropes. Mysterio crawls to the bottom rope slowly and gets his hand on the bottom one to a big pop. The Referee orders Ziggler to break the hold and he does so reluctantly. Mysterio gets to his feet and runs toward Ziggler, but gets hit with a powerful Clothesline. Ziggler taunts the crowd again. He stomps on the mat and stands behind Mysterio, looking to hit The First Impression.

[color=purple]"Dolph Ziggler's setting Rey Mysterio up for The First Impression, and a win here would continue to help Ziggler make an impression on the Smackdown Roster."[/color]

[color=orange]"Rey Mysterio doesn't know what's comin, and that's not a good thing."[/color]

Mysterio staggers for his feet--[b]FIRST IMPRESSION![/b] No! Mysterio hits an elbow to the face, and another one! He runs forward! Slides under the legs! Dropkick to the back! Ziggler falls onto the ropes! Mysterio rebounds off the ropes--[b]619![/b] This'll do it! Mysterio to the ring apron! Goes for the Springboard Splash! Ziggler moves out of the way! The crowd boos. [b]FIRST IMPRESSION![/b] Ziggler hooks the legs! "1! 2! 3!"

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

[color=purple]"What a win for Dolph Ziggler tonight, who just avoided that Springboard Splash and took advantage of the situation, hitting The First Impression to win the match. Ladies and gentlemen, I was joined by The Game Triple H, but now he's gone to the back to prepare for his No Holds Barred Match with Kurt Angle. That's still to come tonight."[/color]

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Lyle Nosse`!" Boos fill the arena as the Smackdown Newcomer stands next to Josh Matthews, the lovely Maryse at his side. He's dressed in ring attire, and there is a cocky look on his face. "Lyle Nosse`, last week you made your Smackdown Debut in a Mixed Tag Team Match where you and Maryse took on Chris West and Melina." The crowd boos. "Now, you did win the match, but a lot of people thought that the way you did so was a bit unsportsmanlike. Your thoughts?"

"Unsportsmanlike? Let me ask you something, Josh. Have you seen me? I'm the definition of a great athlete. I have the looks, the skill, the charisma, and the most beautiful Diva in the WWE," he puts his arm around Maryse and smiles "by my side. Anyone who doesn't think I have what it takes is simply jealous of the fact that I'm so much better than they are." "You Suck!" chants fill the arena, but Nosse` ignores them. "Don't think I'm right? Just watch because in about five minutes I'm gonna go out to that ring and defeat Chris West one-on-one, exposing him for the loser that he really is. Let's go babe." He and Maryse walk away as Josh Matthews seems a bit confused.

[color=purple]"Well, will Lyle Nosse` make it 2-0 against Chris West? We're gonna find out next!"[/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVl0Mb7CsU]Chris West[/url]

The crowd pops huge as Chris West enters the arena with confidence, actually running to the center of the stage. He looks around the arena and takes in the excitement of the crowd. He walks to the ring, sporting a new ring attire consisting of a pair of black leather-esque pants with light blue flames on the bottom of the legs and “West” on the back, and a pair of white wrestling boots.

[color=purple]"We're back and what an ovation for the young but unbeliveably impressive Chris West! I don't think I've ever seen a superstar get so many cheers this early in their career!"[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTWXq44Dvoc]Lyle Nosse` (w/Maryse)[/url]

Lyle Nossè enters the arena with Maryse at his side. He walks to the ring wearing a pair of bright yellow wrestling tights that say his name on the back, and a blue “American Eagle” Designer shirt. He wears a white baseball cap-esque hat on his head and he mocks the crowd as he walks down the ramp, implying that he’s far better looking than the rest of them.

[color=purple]"If I understand correctly, Lyle Nosse` is a friend of Maryse's who actually grew up in Toronto, Candada. I believe he and Maryse met at the University of Toronto in Canada obviously. Lyle Nosse` is an impressive athlete, and from what I could tell last week, relies on various Submission Holds. This should be a good match. Last week, Lyle Nosse` and Maryse defeated Chris West and the returning Melina in a Tag Team Match. Nosse` had Chris West locked in the Sharpshooter outside of the ring while Maryse pinned Melina. There's a score to settle here."[/color]

Fourth Match: Chris West vs. Lyle Nosse` (w/Maryse)

West and the much larger Noss'e circle one another in the ring, Nosse suggests a lock-up, West, never one to back down moves in [b] Slap to the face of the Rapidfire Superstar![/b] Snap Suplex Cover! 1...2..No! Lyle comes within a split second of a quick victory!

[color=Purple]"The almost veteran-style ring sense of Lyle Nosse` is impressive especially since he's only been wrestling Professionally for a couple of years. The kid definitely knows how to get it done in the ring."[color]

West gets quickly to his feet, and hits a blow to the face of Nosse “Ya!” - The fans cheer, but the French man responds with a hard shot to the face of West. “Boo!” The two begin to trade blows ! “Boo!” “Ya!” Lyle goes for another Shot but West ducks it, runs off the ropes Baseball Slide, Nosse looks a little lost, [b] Roll-up! 1...2... No![/b] Maryse yells something in French as The Rapidfire Superstar taunts in the center of the ring, the fans pop, but quickly that excitement turns to heat as Nosse trips West and applies a Single-legged Boston Crab.

[color=Purple] “Nosse' continues to show incredible ring-sense, this guy has a bright future ahead of him here in the WWE!”[/color]

Maryse begins to applaud as her man Lyle Nosse tortures West with the Crab, West screams in pain but starts to crawl towards the ropes -and Maryse- Lyle drags him back into the center of the ring, and West tries in vein to roll onto his back, and break the hold, he's halfway there! Nosse kicks him in the stomach and re-applies the hold!

West starts to crawl to the ropes again can he make it? Lyle wrenches West's leg all the more, he smiles and flexes his fee arm's muscles, and West gives another howl in pain, but he's nearly there, he's a finger-tip away! He crawls that last inch, he's go t the rope! Maryse pulls the rope back! The referee doesn't see! Nosse drags West back into the center of the ring one more time and the crowd fills the arena with boos!

[color=Purple]“Come on! West had the ropes within reach and Maryse might just have cost him the match!”[/color]

“Ra-pid Fi-er!” Chants fill the arena, as the capacity crowd try to will Chris West to victory. Chris responds by rolling to his back successfully this time. He kicks Nosse in the head, and the new comer goes down hard! Nosse gets to his feet, Attempts a suplex, Chris counters! Reverse Neckbreaker!

[color=Purple]"The Neckbreaker! This is Chris West's opportunity to turn this match around!"[color]

The fans pop huge as the Rapidfire Sensation Chris West climbs to the top rope, He begins to measure Nosse for the Rapidfire Plunge! [b]Wait![/b] Maryse climbs onto the apron and trips West back into the ring. The referee rushes over to the ropes, and has a breif argument with Maryse, resulting in her being ejected from the arena. The Referee turns, it's too little too late, as Nosse applies the [b]Sharp Shooter![/b]

[color=Purple]“What the h*ll! That should have been a disqualification right there!”[/color]

West howls in pain, tries to hold on, but he just can't he taps out, and Nosse quickly releases the hold, he stands over West and starts yell what are probably taunts or insults in French as Maryse re-joins him in the ring.

Winner: Lyle Nosse` (w/Maryse)

[color=purple]"Lyle Nosse` picks up the win, but not without some big help from Maryse! Regardless, the time for fun is over! The Game Triple H is now going to compete in what could be the biggest match of his career! The Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle faces The Game Triple H in a No Holds Barred Match! Next!"[/color]

Commercial break

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my--"

"Save it Josh." The crowd boos as Kurt Angle takes the microphone from Josh Matthews and stares straight into the camera with great intensity. "I'm not gonna answer any questions, I'm not gonna sit here and give you my opinion on something, I'm gonna state the facts. Hunter, you wanna book a match between you and me? That's perfectly fine. Making it No Holds Barred is better for me because I'm going to beat you so badly you won't be able to wrestle ever again!" The crowd boos. "There's not gonna be any United Nations, it's just gonna be me and you, and I guaran-d*mn-tee that I'll leave here tonight with the victory." He throws the microphone on the ground and walks toward the arena.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/1/cvDVKynWdgQ]Kurt Angle[/url]

Kurt Angle enters the arena looking confident, and recieves more boos than anyone else has tonight. He ignores them as he walks to the center of the ramp and taunts while red, white, and blue pyro explode behind him. He walks toward the ring and enters it, ready to compete.

[color=purple]"Ladies and gentlemen it's come down to this. The Game is fed up with The United Nations, and tonight he vows to put an end to them once and for all. This is a blockbuster, Pay-Per-View Quality Match ladies and gentlemen, and you definitely don't want to miss it."[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/1/XQyyD-WZcto]Triple H[/url]

The crowd goes wild as HHH steps into the arena. The lights dim green, as certain brighter colours flash through the arena. Finally, the hard drum hits, and HHH walks out onto the stage. He lifts his head and spits the water into the air, making it like fog. He walks down the ramp and moves around to the side, before he gets up onto the apron. He takes another mouthful of water before tossing it to the crowd. He centers himself, bends back, and waits for the laugh on the music, before spitting it out overhead, and growling at the audience - who continues to cheer. [b]WAIT![/b] Angle runs forward and knocks The Game off the apron, sending him crashing into the ringside barricade.

Main Event Match: Kurt Angle vs. Triple H [No Holds Barred]

Match: The Referee calls for the bell, since the match is No Holds Barred, meaning that the match can be underway even though both superstars aren't in the ring. Angle exits the ring and begins firing away at The Game with stomps and punches while he's on the floor against the security barricade. The crowd continues to boo but The Game gets some cheers as he pushes Angle into the ring apron. He runs forward and hits a strong Shoulder Thrust. He fires away with multiple Right Hands of his own. The Game grabs Angle's head and slams it into the ring steps repeatedly, his head making a loud impact from slamming off the solid steel. Angle battles through the pain and the two exchange blows.

[color=purple]"My God this has turned into an all-out brawl here! There's nothing the Referee can do about it either! It looks like this fight is going to continue until one of these two men is unable to move!"[/color]

"Triple H" chants fill the arena as the blows continue. The Game hits a Spear on The Wrestling Machine and begins to fire away with Right Hands to the face while his left arm is tucked under Angle's neck. He gets to his feet and tries an Irish Whip into the ring steps, but Angle counters and pulls Hunter toward him before slamming him head-first into the ring post. Triple H falls to the floor below and Angle tries to keep his balance, already being almost out of it after taking so much damage. Angle grabs Hunter and applies an Ankle Lock, but the Former WWE Champion quickly slides out of it, using his other leg to push Angle into the ring apron. The crowd pops as Hunter gets to his feet slowly. He uses the ring apron to keep his balance as some damage had already been done to his ankle. Angle runs forward and hits a Clothesline, sending Hunter's back into the ring apron with great force. Angle backs up and runs forward again, but this time [b]SPINEBUSTER[/b] from The Game!

[color=purple]"What a Spinebuster! Angle's back was just driven into that floor! Those mats are on top of solid concrete, and you can bet that Kurt Angle is in tons of pain!"[/color]

The Game gets to his feet and the entire crowd is pretty much out of their seats, excited to see what's going to happen next. He lifts the ring apron and looks around the crowd. He flashes a smile before grabbing a sledgehammer and bringing it out. He places his hand on the opposite end and runs forward, driving it right into Angle's chest. The Olympic Gold Medalist falls to the floor, and Hunter drops to one knee, still in a lot of pain. He grabs Angle and - with a lot of effort - rolls him into the ring. Hunter throws the sledgehammer into the ring. He walks to the area near the Commenator's Table and grabs a steel chair, closing it shut and sliding into the ring with it with a look in his eyes that suggests he's ready to inflict some pain.

[color=purple]"The Game's got something in mind here, and it's not going to be good for Kurt Angle!"[/color]

Angle gets up dazed. The Game swings with the chair, but Angle hits a Drop Toehold, causing Hunter to fall face-first onto the steel chair. The crowd boos as Angle tries to maintain his composure. He taunts the crowd and pulls the straps down on his jumpsuit. He stands behind Hunter, stomping on the mat a couple of times. The Game gets to his feet and Angle goes for an Angle Slam, but wait! The Game slides over! He turns Angle around! Kick! [b]PEDIGREE![/b]

[color=purple]"The Game just hit that Pedigree! He's gotta make the cover!"[/color]

Triple H falls to the mat. Angle lays nearly lifeless and Hunter starts to crawl toward him, knowing that he has to make the pinfall. He manages to turn Angle over and gets an arm over him. The Referee counts! "1! 2! Three--no!" Kurt Angle gets the shoulder up! The Game clearly wasted a lot of time getting to the cover, and that allowed Kurt Angle to kick out. "Triple H" chants begin to fill the arena again as both superstars get to their feet. They trade blows for a second time. Angle ducks a Right Hand and [b]ANGLE SLAM![/b] The crowd boos as Angle quickly crawls to the cover, knowing that he can get the victory. "1! 2! Three--no! This time The Game kicks out!" Angle looks up in disbelief. He was sure he had it. Angle grabs Hunter and pulls him to his feet. He Irish Whips him into the ropes, but The Game rebounds with a High Knee, shades of Harley Race.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/0/tH30vizFfEc]Vladimir Kozlov[/url]

Tons of boos fill the arena as The Moscow Mauler enters it. He begins to walk toward the ring, and Triple H turns his attention toward him, looking extremely tired out.

[color=purple]"Wait a d*mn minute! What the h*ll is Vladimir Kozlov doing out here? Kurt Angle said there was gonna be no United Nations, but apparently that was a lie!"[/color]

Kozlov enters the ring - Angle still down - and The Game hits him with a Right Hand. He Irish Whips him into the ropes, but when Kozlov rebounds he hits The Game with a Battering Ram Headbutt. The boos continue as Kozlov stands over The Game for a moment. He picks up the 12-Time World Champion and hits an [b]IRON CURTAIN CHOKESLAM![/b] The boos continue as Kozlov taunts the crowd. He drags Angle's arm and places it over The Game. "1! 2! 3!"

Winner: Kurt Angle

[color=purple]"This is absolutely ridiculous! Triple H couldn't defend himself against Vladimir Kozlov after enduring such a fight from Kurt Angle, and because of that he loses here tonight!"[/color]

Kozlov and Angle exit the ring and begin walking toward the back to boos. The Game manages to pull himself to his feet. He exits the ring - having trouble walking - and grabs a microphone.

"Hey Kurt, Kurt." He pauses and the crowd begins to cheer as Angle and Kozlov stop walking. "You know somethin Kurt, I thought you'd be a cowardous little b*tch and use some interference, so I talked to a guy. He and I go a while back, and I'm thinkin that you know, he might be able to even the odds a bit." Angle looks at The Game puzzled while Kozlov stands with a look of intensity in his eyes.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeRulz17#play/search/2/1gPjAdQe8jU]Chris Masters[/url]

[color=purple]"My God! It can't be!"[/color]

Angle and Kozlov turn around in shock as the famous theme of The Masterpiece hits and find themselves joined by the Former WWE Superstar. Masters is dressed in street clothes and he stands on the ramp, smiling. He flexes his muscles on the stage and pyro shoots out of the ramp around him, almost hitting Angle and Kozlov, but they back up toward the ring.

[color=purple]”It is! It’s The Masterpiece! Chris Masters! By God I don’t believe it! He’s back here on Smackdown! Look at the look on the face of Kurt Angle!”[/color]

The Game smiles brightly as the leader of the United Nations and arguably the Co-Leader, Vladimir Kozlov back toward the ring. Masters doesn’t pay much attention to them, taking a moment to take in the excitement of his return as he high-fives tons of fans. The Game leans on the security barricade, not in any shape to fight. Angle and Kozlov look at each other. Angle nods. Kozlov moves toward Masters, but The Masterpiece ducks and decks The Moscow Mauler with a hard Right Hand to a huge pop as Kozlov lands on the steel ramp. Angle moves toward him, but decides not to fight and instead climbs over the security barricade and exits through the crowd. Kozlov backs up the ramp as The Masterpiece stands on the ring steps, still receiving a huge ovation from the crowd. He enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, doing the “Masterlock” Taunt for the crowd as The Game enters the ring and shakes his hand.

[color=purple]”Ladies and gentlemen we have just seen one man scare away not one but two extremely powerful individuals! Kurt Angle may have won the match, but I think tonight Triple H outsmarted all of The United Nations here tonight! We’re one week away from Night of Champions! We’ll see you next Friday right here on MyNetworkTV!”[/color]

[img]http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn412/zack12354/SmackDownCloser.png[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Monday Night Raw - July 20, 2009][align=center]WWEHDLogo.jpg

[/align]

Toronto, Ontario - Canada

The lights of RAW strike up the stage. Pyros explode. The crowd screams – the opening of RAW! The camera pans through the stadium, finding different signs, and the people holding them... The camera fades down to the commentators.

”Welcome, ladies and Gentlemen, to Monday Night Raw! Tonight is going to be explosive, and remember; tonight we have a surprise Guest Host!”

”And remember, Michael, that guest host tonight could be anyone! They make all the matches for tonight!”

”Well, let’s find out who it is.”

Silence fills the arena as the WWE Universe anxiously awaits the arrival of the Guest Host.

BRRAAADOO~~

John Cena

“My Time Is Now” by John Cena hits the P/A. The audience jumps to their feet. John Cena as the guest host! Cena runs out. The crowd explodes again. Cena taunts the crowd. He moves to the center of the stage, and salutes. He jogs down into the ring, and fires off his hat. He picks up a microphone. The music dies down.

“Wow, it feels good to be back on Monday Night RAW! But – I have some important news. I am not the host tonight." The crowd boos. "I know, I know. However, I’m out here, to introduce him! He is a big fan of mine, so I had to sign some stuff backstage... He is, the writer of “ORLY”! and the upcoming action-packed film – “Spider-Man”! His name is... JAYDEN BAILEY!”

“Remember The Name” by Fort Minor” hits the P/A. The crowd cheers for their favourite writer. Jayden comes out onto stage, taunting with Cena’s ‘Word Life’. He walks down the ramp, high-fiving fans on both sides. He slides into the ring, and shakes hands with Cena. He’s handed a microphone.

“How are all of you tonight? [The crowd cheers]. Well, I am very honoured to be here. I was asked from the head honcho guy. The big kahuna upstairs... So, I’d like to thank John for introducing me. But onto my first order of serious business... How many of you are going to watch “ORLY” when it hits the television screens in 2010?! That’s right. It won’t be out until then. But, there is another project coming out. Spider-Man! [the fans cheer even louder]. Which, the teaser trailer will release at Night of Champions. But, I didn’t want to disappoint tonight... So I have chosen to release a poster, of Spider-Man. What you saw on ECW was only a teaser poster. This one, is the international poster... Are you ready?!”

The crowd cheers. On the TitanTron, appears the poster. The crowd cheers. A chant erupts: “Spider-Man! Spider-Man!”

“Aha, thank you. So remember, the teaser trailer will be released at Night of Champions! Now, unto tonight. I had a good idea. I though-“

The Miz

The Chick Magnet strides confidently into the arena dressed in street clothes. A mocking smile lines his face as he heads toward the ring, determined to be heard.

“Don’t bother thinking.” He interrupts, climbing the ring steps. He steps into the ring. “When you think, terrible things happen. I mean just look at that movie script you’re writing.” He pauses and grins as the crowd boos. “I thought Cena’s movies were terrible, but then I read the script for your movie and man I have a new respect for—“

“Why don’t you just shut up?” Jayden says to a big pop. “Miz, I’m the Guest Host, and because of that I have unlimited power here tonight.” Miz gives him a puzzled look. “Yeah, unlimited power. I could put you in a match against the entire Raw Roster. How would you like that?” He looks at the crowd and they cheer. “Actually Miz, I’ve got a better idea.” Pauses. “Tonight, you’re going to compete in a Fatal-Four-Way Match!” The crowd cheers and Miz looks angry. “Since John Cena was kind enough to come over to Raw to introduce me, I’m going to reward him by giving him a chance to kick your a*s.” More cheers. “Tonight, it’s going to be The Miz versus John Cena vs. Edge vs. THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION JEFF HARDY!” He yells and the crowd goes wild! Cena smiles while the look of anger remains on Miz’s face. “And because things could get out of hand, we’re going to have a Special Guest Referee. Me.” The crowd cheers as Jayden’s music hits and he exits the ring, leaving Cena and The Miz in the ring together. Miz exits the ring feeling like the match he has to compete in is unfair.

"Well, talk about getting the night off to a big start! Critically acclaimed writer Jayden Bailey has already begun to throw his power around here on Raw! Tonight we're going to see a Fatal-Four-Way Match between the two men who will face each other in just six days at Night of Champions for the World Heavyweight Championship - Edge and Jeff Hardy - John Cena, and The Miz! And Jayden himself is gonna act as the Special Guest Referee!"

Commercial break

Tomorrow night on ECW! Just five days before Night of Champions, the ECW Champion Shelton Benjamin will have to team with the Heat World Champion William Regal to take on Billy Kidman and Ezekiel Jackson! After Ezekiel Jackson's impressive performance last week, what can we expect this week? ECW! Live! Tomorrow! On SyFy at 9 PM!

Cryme Tyme

“Brooklyn Brooklyn!” The crowd pops huge as the WWE Tag Team Champions, Shad Gaspard and JTG, enter the arena, smiling. They hold up their Title Belts on the ramp before making their way down the ramp, high-fiving a bunch of fans.

"We're back, and look Michael! It's Cryme Tyme!"

"The WWE Tag Team Champions from over on Smackdown stole the show this past Friday Night when they teamed with Batista to defeat Chris Jericho and The Hart Dynasty! Tonight, they look to steal the show again when they face The Hart Dynasty in Non-Title Tag Team Competition!"

"These two teams will face off with the World Tag Team Champions The Colons in a Triple Threat Tag Team Match for the Unified Tag Team Championships in just six days at Night of Champions! It's gonna be one h*ll of a match, Michael!"

The Hart Dynasty

Tyson Kidd & David Hart Smith enter the arena, Natayla at their side. The ECW Tag Team Championship Belts are around their waists, and the crowd boos as they walk to the ring. Kidd climbs the ring steps and enters the ring while David Hart Smith climbs on the ring apron and holds the ropes open for Natalya, who steps in.

"They may have an attitude, but The Hart Dynasty is one of the greatest Tag Teams I've ever seen. Both David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd work so well together inside the ring, and if I had to choose a team to be the odds-on favorite heading into Night of Champions, I'd probably go with The Hart Dynasty."

"All three teams are great - that's why they have Championships - but I agree with you there. Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith beat all the competition in ECW, and now they're looking to do the same on Raw."

First Match: Cryme Tyme vs. The Hart Dynasty (w/Natayla)

Match: We've got JTG for his team and David Hart Smith for his as this match gets underway. Both teams know that this is a good time to make a statement heading into their Match at Night of Champions, because whoever wins here will have a lot of momentum heading into the big Triple Threat Match. JTG slides under Hart's legs and wraps his arms around Hart's chest, rolling him backwards and trying a pinfall. "1!" Hart kicks out quickly. JTG runs forward but gets hit with a Clothesline. He taunts for a moment before Natayla yells at him to focus on the match. Hart rebounds off the ropes and drops an Elbow to the chest. He tries a cover "1! 2!" but the flashy JTG rolls the shoulder up. Hart quickly applies a Reverse Chinlock, looking to use his Submission experience to gain the upper hand. Shad begins a clapping chant, trying to will JTG to get out of the hold and make the Tag. "Tap out!" Hart yells, but JTG continues to fight. He gets to a vertical base and hits an elbow to the chest! And a second one! Hart legs go and JTG runs forward, but he gets caught with a Snap Powerslam! "1! 2!" Kickout! Hart hits another elbow to the chest, going right back to work on his opponent. He drags JTG to the corner and makes the Tag to Tyson Kidd. Hart holds JTG in a Chicken Wing while Kidd hits a couple of stomps to the chest.

"There's the Tag Team expertise of The Hart Dynasty. Both teams work extremely well together, though."

"Notice how The Hart Dynasty is isolating JTG; keeping him away from Shad. They don't want Shad to get in the match because it's clearly not going to be easy to take him down."

"JTG" chants begin to fill the arena as Tyson Kidd applies a Half-Nelson Chinlock, trying to inflict further damage to the area that David Hart Smith worked on previously. JTG struggles, but doesn't Submit. Shad claps on the apron and the crowd gets behind him as they will JTG to his feet. He does! Kicks out the back of the knee! Off the ropes--FLYING SHOULDER BLOCK! Rebounds! Clothesline! JTG is rolling here! Makes the Tag to Shad! The Former Bodyguard enters the ring and David Hart Smith runs into the ring as well. Shad hits him with a Back Body Drop, taking him down! He grabs Tyson Kidd and goes for Thugnificence, but Kidd blocks it and hits an elbow to the side of the head. He hits a second one before kicking Shad in the chest. DDT! Kidd tries a cover "1! 2!" but Shad kicks out! Kidd rolls to his feet and makes the Tag to David Hart Smith! Hart runs in, goes for a Big Boot, but wait! Shad ducks it! Pushes Hart into Tyson Kidd! Kidd falls off the apron! Hart turns around--THUGNIFICENCE! Hooks the legs! "1! 2! 3!"

Winners: Cryme Tyme

"Cryme Tyme continues to roll into Night of Champions with a rather quick victory over The Hart Dynasty!"

"What else will we see tonight with Jayden Bailey as the Guest Host?!"

Commercial break

John Morrison is walking in the back, dressed in street clothes. The crowd pops as he appears on the screen. He’s about to enter Jayden Bailey’s Office, but Zack Ryder steps in front of him. The crowd boos. “What do you think you’re doin, bro?”

Morrison looks at Ryder like he’s a moron. “I was going to go speak to the Guest Host, but if you need some help finding the other half of your pants I guess I could spare a minute.” He smiles and the crowd laughs.

“Do you know who I am, bro?” Boos. “I’m Zack Ryder, and I’m the best thing Raw has to offer. Who do you think you are insulting me? You’re a loser, and you have no idea what fashion is. When it comes to looks, I’ve got you beat. And I can say the same when it comes to talent.” “You Suck!” chants fill the arena as Morrison and Ryder stare at each other for a second. “Woo, Woo, Woo. You know—“ SLAM! Morrison slaps Ryder right across the face! The crowd pops as Morrison laughs and Ryder walks away angrily.

”Well, it looks like Zack Ryder was just taught his first lesson here on Raw, watch who you insult.” Cole laughs.

”Zack Ryder’s gonna have to get over that slap quickly, because he’s going to be in action next!”

D-Lo Brown

The crowd pops as the Former Intercontinental Champion makes his way into the arena, pumped up for his upcoming match. He makes his way down the ramp, smiling brightly and high-fiving tons of excited fans. He climbs the ring steps and enters the ring before climbing to the second turnbuckle and taunting for the crowd.

”Welcome back and King, look who it is! We haven’t seen D-Lo Brown on Raw in months! Last time we saw D-Lo was in a Battle Royal Match after which he suffered a knee injury that sidelined him for months. I had the opportunity to talk to D-Lo earlier today and he said that he’s excited to be back and that he’s ready to start competing again.”

”D-Lo Brown is always exciting to watch in the ring, and it’s great that he’s back here on Raw. Definitely going to make things more interesting.”

Zack Ryder

The unique - to say the least - Zack Ryder enters the arena to boos. He walks to the ring with an arrogant smile, wearing a purple headband that matches his purple sunglasses. His wrestling tights are red, and most of the right part of the tights are cut off. He slides into the ring and climbs to the top rope, yelling “Woo Woo Woo!” to the crowd.

”Zack Ryder has really looked impressive over the past couple of weeks since being Traded to Raw, King. I mean, this past Thursday on WWE Superstars he put up a great fight against the World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy, and although he lost I think he definitely established himself as a superstar on the Roster.”

”Zack Ryder’s match against Jeff Hardy was what that match that he needed to really get that “big league” feel to him, and I feel that he has that now, Michael. Zack Ryder may be unique, but his unique offense is certainly painful.”

John Morrison

The crowd pops huge as The Shaman of Sexy makes his way into the arena, dressed in a black designer t-shirt, blue jeans, and timberland boots. He walks to the ring wearing a pair of black sunglasses, and Ryder seems annoyed that he’s out here. Morrison looks at Ryder for a moment and laughs before taking a seat at the announce table.

”It looks like we’re being joined by John Morrison, Michael.” King gives Morrison a headset. ”How’s it going, John?”

”I’m having a pretty good day, thanks. Hi there Michael.” Morrison laughs as he “waves” to Raw’s lead commentator. ”I’m out here because I wanted some good entertainment, and I figured I could get a good laugh from watching Zack Ryder compete.”

”We saw earlier you and Zack Ryder had a confrontation in the back there, and he mentioned how you had no fashion sense whatsoever. He said as well that he was a far better athlete than you’d ever be. Your thoughts?”

”Zack Ryder wouldn’t know fashion if it slapped him in the face, Michael. I tell you I may not be Fashion, but I’d have no problem teaching that loser a thing or two about getting it done inside the ring.”

Second Match: D-Lo Brown vs. Zack Ryder

Match: “Let’s go D-Lo!” chants throughout the crowd as the match gets underway. Ryder gets in D-Lo’s face, but D-Lo pushes him into the ropes. Ryder gets in D-Lo’s face again, angry. “You serious bro?! You know who I am?!” Ryder tries a Right Hand as D-Lo laughs off his comments. He ducks it and grabs Ryder’s arm, hitting an Armbar. He twists the arm around behind Ryder’s back, applying a Hammer Lock. Ryder gets to one knee and hits a Snapmare, but D-Lo quickly rolls to his feet. He rebounds off the ropes and hits a Hero Attack Clothesline to a big pop. Tries a cover “1! 2!” Ryder kicks out! D-Lo grabs Ryder and pulls him to his feet. He Irish Whips him into the ropes and hits a Back Body Drop on the rebound. He taunts the crowd and gets a pretty big pop.

”D-Lo Brown is just kicking Zack Ryder’s a*s all over the place here, guys.”

”D-Lo is definitely looking impressive in his return match, I’ll give you that much.”

D-Lo Irish Whips Ryder again and goes for a Dropkick, but Ryder holds onto the ropes, causing D-Lo to fall to the mat. Ryder runs forward and hits a kick to the chest, a move John Morrison uses quite often, before mocking Morrison with his signature taunt. Ryder turns his attention toward The Shaman of Sexy for a moment and grins before hooking D-Lo’s leg. “1! 2!” Another kickout! Ryder wasted too much time! Ryder hits a Knee Drop to the chest and tries another cover! “1! 2!” D-Lo’s not out yet! The unique superstar seems to be frustrated as he picks D-Lo up forcefully and applies a Hammer Lock. He throws D-Lo shoulder-first into the ring post, Hammer Lock still applied. D-Lo staggers out of the corner and Ryder goes for it! ZACK ATTACK! No! D-Lo blocks it! Rebounds off the ropes—One-Handed Bulldog! Both superstars are down!

”Zack Ryder may be annoying, to put it frankly, but he’s ruthless inside the ring. D-Lo Brown despite having hit that Bulldog is obviously in a lot of pain right now.”

”I’ll give the guy credit in that he’s not absolutely terrible inside the ring, but he’s not on my level. Besides, give D-Lo a break. It’s his first match in a while, and you can’t expect him to be perfect even if it is against Zack “I can’t find the other half of my pants” Ryder.”

D-Lo crawls to the cover. “1! 2!” Ryder kicks out. The amount of time it took D-Lo to make the cover was definitely the reason that he didn’t get the win there. D-Lo goes for a Clothesline, but Ryder hits a knee to the chest. He grabs D-Lo’s head and looks at Morrison, grinning again. It looks like he’s going to try and attempt the Moonlight Drive, Morrison’s own finishing move. Morrison stands up the announce table, and Ryder keeps his eyes on him. Wait! D-Lo twists out! Grabs him! LIGHTS OUT! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: D-Lo Brown

”D-Lo wins it! Zack Ryder spent too much time paying attention to John Morrison and it cost him! D-Lo Brown looking impressive on his return to Raw!”

D-Lo climbs to the second turnbuckle and taunts for the crowd. Ryder comes up from behind and knees him in the back. The crowd boos as D-Lo falls and gets “tied” in the Tree of Woe. Ryder stomps on D-Lo’s face multiple times. The crowd pops as Morrison runs into the ring to make the save, but they begin to boo as Ryder slides out of the ring, not wanting to fight.

”Zack Ryder didn’t take kindly to losing, Michael.”

”Apparently he didn’t take kindly to stepping into the ring with John Morrison, either.”

Some cheers from the crowd as the Raw Guest Host makes his way to the stage as Ryder begins walking to the back. There is a microphone in his hand as he stands on the stage for a moment, waiting for the crowd to quiet down.

“You know, Zack.” He pauses. “Just hold on a second. I think, personally, that a match between you and John Morrison would be really entertaining.” The crowd cheers. “Don’t you guys think so?” “Morrison!” chants fill the arena as The Shaman of Sexy stands inside the ring, nodding. Ryder looks p*ssed off. “Don’t worry, it’s not gonna be tonight.” The crowd boos, showing their disapproval for the decision. “But I can make the match for this Thursday on WWE Superstars. So that’s what I’m going to do. This Thursday, on WWE Superstars on WGN America, John Morrison will go one-on-one with Zack Ryder!”

”Another big announcement from Jayden Bailey! Our Guest Host continues to impress here tonight! We’re gonna see John Morrison and Zack Ryder go at it, and that’s gonna be this Thursday on WWE Superstars!”

”That’s gonna be one you won’t wanna miss, Michael.”

”Well I won’t, I’ll be calling it.” He laughs.

Commercial break

”Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to the longest running episonic Television Show in History! Tonight, we’ve had no doubt a big night thanks to our first-ever Guest Host, Jayden Bailey ! He’s definitely made an impact here tonight and based on who I was just told next week’s Guest Host is, you can be sure he’s not the only one who will!”

”Oh I know what you mean, Michael! Next week, Monday Night Raw is going to be hosted by Former ECW Champion Dustin Delta!”

Next Week – Raw Hosted by Dustin Delta!

The crowd cheers as the announcement is shown on the screen, excited to see that a controversial Former WWE Superstar will be hosting the show next week. They know that it’s something they should look forward to.

”Speaking of Jayden Bailey, the show’s not even close to over yet! The Guest Host made a huge Main Event for tonight!”

”That’s right The Miz will face John Cena, Jeff Hardy, and Edge in a Fatal-Four-Way Match where Jayden himself is going to be the Special Guest Referee! Talk about exciting!”

”Don’t forget, this Thursday on WWE Superstars Jayden Bailey is giving us another huge match! Fort he first time ever, The Shaman of Sexy John Morrison will take on the unique Zack Ryder! WWE Superstars airs Thursday at 8 PM on WGN America!”

“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Kane!” Josh Matthews seems almost intimidated as The Big Red Machine towers over him. The crowd boos as Kane looks into the camera, a look of anger in his eyes. “Kane, for weeks now you appear to have had some kind of issue with the United States Champion Striker Boyd.” The crowd cheers a lot as Boyd’s name is mentioned. “What exactly is your problem with him?”

“Josh,” he takes the microphone and pauses, breathing heavily. “If I’m not mistaken, I believe I heard people say that Striker Boyd is the most vicious superstar in the business today. Is that true, Josh? Do you know that?” Kane stares at Josh Matthews with fury in his eyes. He doesn’t wait for an answer as Josh stands nervously, and rightfully so. “I am a monster,” he laughs maniacally “and if Striker Boyd wants to refer to himself in such a way, then he’s going to feel the pain and the suffering that I’ve felt. Because you see, I’ve just talked to the Guest Host for the show, Jayden Bailey.” He pauses again, still breathing heavily. “And he’s made it official that I will face Striker Boyd for the United States Championship at the Night of Champions. And Boyd, there will be no running away then.” He walks away, laughing.

”Uh-oh, King. That doesn’t sound good for Striker Boyd in the least. He’s going to have to defend that United States Championship against The Big Red Monster Kane.”

”That’s at Night of Champions, Michael, but we’re not there yet. Coming up next, Striker Boyd will team with The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels to take on Ace Diamond and The Big Red Monster Kane! “

Commercial break

Shawn Michaels

The level of excitement in the arena multiplies as “Sexy Boy” begins to play and The Heart Break Kid bursts into the arena. The entire crowd stands in a show of respect as Shawn Michaels makes his way down the ramp. He stops in the center of the ramp and drops to his knees before extending his arms to his sides as fireworks explode across the ramp. Michaels puts his hands together and looks to the sky in a moment of prayer before getting to his feet and high-fiving a bunch of fans before entering the ring.

”When it comes to tough situations, Shawn Michaels has been in more of one than anyone else on the WWE Roster. It all started back at The Bash, when The Heart Break Kid stepped into the ring with The Rated-R Superstar Edge where the winner would go to Night of Champions to face Jeff Hardy or The Miz for the World Heavyweight Championship.”

”Michaels appeared to have the match won, but Ace Diamond pulled him out of the ring while the Referee was distracted and knocked him out with a steel chair. Ace Diamond said when he Debuted on Raw that he was a huge fan of Shawn Michaels, and as of a few weeks ago, he claims that he’s lost all respect for Michaels after he took the steroids back in February.”

Striker Boyd

The United States Champion enters the arena to a massive ovation from the live crowd. He stands on the ramp looking confident. He holds the United States Championship Belt above his head and red, white, and blue fireworks explode on the stage. He puts the Title over his shoulder and walks down the ramp, high-fiving some fans along the way.

”You gotta believe that this whole thing between Striker Boyd and Kane started a few weeks ago when Boyd defeated Kane and Kylarnartia in a Handicap Hardcore Match thanks to a lot of help from the Raw Roster. Ever since then, Kane has wanted retribution, but been unable to get it.”

”There’s no doubt in my mind that that’s what all of this is about. Kane wants to prove something, and thanks to Jayden Bailey he has that chance. The odds appear to be in Kane’s favor, but Striker Boyd has never been one to let the odds concern him, so I guess we’ll find out what the deal is when they face off at the Pay-Per-View.”

Kane

The crowd boos as The Big Red Machine Kane walks out onto the ramp, frustrated. He walks down the ramp slowly, glaring at the competition in the ring. He gets up on the apron, and into the ring. Kane lifts his arms, and SLAMS them down, causing pyros to shoot out of the turnbuckles.

”Kane is easily the most feared man on the Raw Roster. There may be superstars that can physcially overpower him, but there’s no one aside from his brother The Undertaker who can physically intimidate people like The Big Red Machine.”

”I’ve been in the ring with Kane myself, and it wasn’t fun to say the least.”

Ace Diamond enters the arena to boos. He ignores them as he walks to the ring.

”Listen to the amount of boos from the crowd that Ace Diamond is receiving here, King. It’s almost unbelievable.”

”Ace Diamond has done some really dispicable things as of late, and I’d be surprised to hear any cheers for him. I have no respect for him after his actions toward Shawn Michaels.”

Third Match: Shawn Michaels & Striker Boyd vs. Kane & Ace Diamond

Match: “HBK” chants rally through the arena as The Heart Break Kid starts for his team. Ace Diamond opts to start, but tags in Kane when he realizes that Michaels is in the ring. Michaels and Kane circle each other for a moment. Kane goes for a Big Boot, but Michaels ducks it. Right Hands to the face! He fires away and the crowd gets behind him! Michaels tries to Irish Whip Kane into the opposite ropes, but The Big Red Machine overpowers him. Kane grabs Michaels and Irish Whips him into the corner. He hits a powerful Corner Clothesline, inflicting a lot of pain to Michaels’ chest area. Striker wills Michaels on from the corner while Ace watches on silently. Kane pulls Michaels out of the corner and goes for a Sidewalk Slam, but Michaels flips over backwards. The crowd cheers as he kicks Kane in the back of the leg and hits a Russian Leg Sweep. Michaels tries the cover “1! 2!” Kane rolls the shoulder up! The crowd boos. Michaels gets to his feet as does Kane. Michaels hits a Right Hand, and another one! He goes for a third, but Kane with the THROAT THRUST! Michaels falls to the mat and the crowd boos.

”Shawn Michaels was starting to get some offense in, but just like that Kane takes him down and the momentum changes.”

”It doesn’t matter how much experience you have when you’re facing a man like Kane. When it comes to Kane, he uses his brute strength, and that’s never a good thing for his opponent.”

Kane grabs Michaels and drags him to the corner. Ace asks for a Tag. Kane Tags him in and he begins to stomp away at Michaels’ chest furiously. Striker watches on from the corner, not being able to do anything. “You Suck!” chants fill the arena as Ace grabs Michaels. He pulls him to his feet and hits a European Uppercut, taking him down with ease. He taunts the crowd and yells at Michaels, saying “See, this is what I mean!”. He stands behind Michaels. The Heart Break Kid gets to his feet and Ace hits a Butterfly Suplex. The crowd boos as he hooks the legs. “1! 2!” Michaels kicks out! Ace sits up and looks around in disbelief. He gets to his feet and stomps away at Michaels again. He tries the cover. “1! 2!” Another kickout! “HBK!” chants begin to fill the arena as Striker extends his hand for a Tag. Michaels tries to make the Tag, but Ace grabs his foot. Michaels stands up, twists around—INZIGURI! The kick echoes throughout the arena and both superstars fall to the mat.

”Michaels with the Inziguri! Can he make the Tag?!”

”This crowd wants him to make the Tag, Striker Boyd desperately wants in this match, and the excitement level in this arena is about to blow the roof off the place!”

Michaels leaps toward the corner—MAKES THE TAG! Striker rushes in the ring and hits a Leg Drop to the back of Ace’s head before he can make the Tag! The crowd goes wild! Striker throws Ace shoulder-first into the corner! He takes off his shirt and throws it into the crowd before taunting, getting himself all fired up! “Striker” chants fill the arena as HBK gets himself to his feet on the ring apron. Ace stumbles out of the corner! TWO-HANDED SIT-DOWN POWERBOMB! Striker rolls right to his feet and runs toward Kane, knocking him off the apron with a Dropkick to the knee! Kane’s face slams into the apron and he falls to the floor below.

”Striker Boyd is just rollin here tonight! Every single person in the d*mn crowd is on their feet, King! What a match this has been!”

Striker rebounds off the ropes—STRIKEOUT! He goes for the cover! But wait! Striker turns his attention to Shawn Michaels. He smiles and extends his hand, making the Tag. HBK enters the ring and the crowd begins to cheer. He moves to the corner. TUNES UP THE BAND! Ace lays in the center of the ring, not getting to his feet any time soon. Boyd looks at the crowd, then at Michaels. He enters the ring and helps Ace to his feet. The crowd cheers as Michaels hits it! SWEET CHIN MUSIC! Kane gets to his feet on the outside, but Boyd runs and hits a Suicide Dive! Michaels hooks the legs! “1! 2! 3!”

Winners: Shawn Michaels & Striker Boyd

”It’s over! Shawn Michaels and Striker Boyd pick up a huge victory here tonight!”

Striker tells Kane to come in the ring and fight, but The Big Red Machine walks to the back, getting booed as he does so. Striker raises Michaels’ hand in the center of the ring and the crowd cheers.

The Great Khali is walking in the back with Renjin Singh. He’s walking toward the arena, as he’s scheduled to compete next.

”Well, we’ve still got a huge Main Event to come tonight, but speaking of huge, that man The Great Khali will be in action when we return!”

Commercial break

The Great Khali

The Punjabi Playboy enters the arena to a pop near the size of Khali himself, monstrous. His manager Renjin Singh walks at his side dressed in street clothes, and the two make their way down the ramp as Khali high-fives a couple of fans. He climbs the ring steps and enters the ring.

”We talked earlier about how Kane is the most feared man on the Raw Roster. Ladies and gentlemen, you’re looking at the largest man on the Raw Roster. Imagine if The Great Khali and Kane had a match, King?”

”That would be like a dream come true for wrestling fans, Michael!”

Kylarnartia

We’re back live, and “The Destroyer” Kylarnartia enters the arena. His bold strength shows as he walks to the ring, with a look that suggests he’s frustrated about something. His metallic-red pants shine from the light as he walks to the ring, and the word “Kylarnartia” is visible on both sides. The crowd boos as he steps into the ring. Kylarnartia asks for a microphone as the Referee tells The Great Khali to wait.

“Last week, that idiotic giant of a man standing over there scored a lucky victory over me.” He pauses and the crowd boos. Khali seems infuriated. “Apparently you people don’t remember who I am. Allow me to give you a bit of a reminder. My name is Kylarnartia. I am the strongest man in the WWE.” The crowd continues to boo, tired of listening to him talk already. “When I was in FCW, they referred to me as The Destroyer. I’m going to show why I’ve earned that reputation by defeating The Great Khali here tonight.” He throws the microphone on the ground.

Fourth Match: The Great Khali (w/Renjin Singh) vs. Kylarnartia

Match: “Khali” chants fill the arena. Kylarnartia runs toward the giant. Khali goes for a Clothesline, but Kylarnartia ducks it. He rebounds off the ropes, but Khali turns around and hits a Forearm Smash. The crowd cheers. Khali picks Kylarnartia up and Irish Whips him into the corner. He goes for a Corner Clothesline, but The Destroyer moves out of the way. He stomps at Khali’s chest in the corner, but The Punjabi Giant pushes him out of the corner. Kylarnartia runs toward him, but Khali hits a KHALI CHOP! He taunts and the crowd cheers. He grabs Kylarnartia and pulls him to his feet. PUNJABI PLUNGE! Cover! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: The Great Khali

”Well so much for Kylarnartia defeating The Great Khali here tonight.” Cole laughs. ”Khali continues to look extremely impressive here on Raw, and you’ve gotta wonder if anyone can defeat him.”

”I’ve been in the ring with The Great Khali, Michael. Let me tell you, you’re lucky to get in one punch, nevermind an actual move. The Great Khali isn’t going to be stopped easily here on Raw.”

Jayden Bailey is in his Office, sitting on the couch. He’s dressed in a Referee’s Outfit. After a moment of waiting, he stands up and turns off the TV. He exits the room and makes his way into the arena.

Jayden Bailey makes his way into the arena to a big pop from the crowd. He heads toward the ring, high-fiving a couple of fans and thinking about the upcoming match.

”There you see Jayden Bailey, the Special Guest Referee for this next match! Our Main Event, is next!”

Commercial break

The Miz

The crowd boos as The Miz enters the arena. The Chick Magnet strides confidently to the ring, making mocking faces at a couple of disappointed fans in the front row. The fans respond with boos, but The Miz shakes them off and smiles before entering the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle and crosses his arms on his chest before raising them in the air and taunting as the crowd continues to boo.

John Cena

The crowd screams with all their might as John Cena runs out onto the stage, showing off his HLR shirt and hat. He begins yelling at the crowd, firing them up even more. Cena makes his HLR taunt to the crowd, causing them to go wild with excitement. Cena continues to salute the audience, before jumping and heading down the ramp. The crowd cheers him on. Cena does his taunt once more. Cena runs across to the ropes for several moments, before tossing his hat into the crowd. His music fades as he removes his shirt - the women love it.

Edge

“You Think You Know Me?” blasts on the P/A, and it is followed with lyrics - the crowd boos as Edge walks out through the curtain of smoke, appearing on stage. He fashions his leather overcoat, with new black & red pants. He smiles and laughs at the crowd. Slowly, he makes his way down the ramp. A couple metres away from the stage, he stops and taunts the crowd, throwing both hands in the air, with only his index & pinky in the air; setting his stage pyros off. He runs and slides into the ring and taunts on the ropes as the crowd boos louder. Edge gets up, and climbs the turnbuckle, taunting the crowd again with his hand gesture.

Jeff Hardy

The crowd jumps to their feet, screaming, cheering, and jeering for none-other than Jeff Hardy! Hardy runs out onto the stage to receive another loud pop, and stops in the center of the stage. He begins doing his dancing, flipping his arms back and forth, causing the pyros on his sides to go off. After a moment, Hardy proceeds down the ramp, World Heavyweight Championship Belt around his waist, and meets the ring apron. Hardy jumps up on the steps, and taunts the crowd with his index & middle finger extended on both hands, both arms out to the side.

Main Event Match: The Miz vs. John Cena vs. Edge vs. Jeff Hardy [special Guest Referee: Jayden Bailey]

Match: All four superstars stand in opposite corners of the ring, staring at each other. Jayden Bailey stands in the center of the ring, ready to do some officiating. “Hardy!” chants begin to fill the arena as The Extreme Enigma taunts to the crowd. They stand in the ring, deciding who’s going to make the first move. And it’s Cena! Cena runs across the ring and begins firing away at The Miz to some cheers! He grabs Miz and Irish Whips him into the ropes. The Chick Magnet rebounds and slides under Cena’s legs, ducking a Clothesline. He slides out of the ring and the crowd boos. Cena turns his attention to Miz outside the ring and Edge runs forward. Backslide Pin! “1! 2!” Hardy breaks it up with a Dropkick! Hardy begins hitting Edge with Right Hands, and the crowd cheers. He Irish Whips him into the ropes. Edge rebounds and hits a Big Boot to the chest, taking Hardy down. Cena hits a Flying Shoulder Block on Edge, taking him down! Miz stands outside the ring, watching the action inside it. Cena stands over Edge. He does a “You Can’t See Me!” Taunt and rebounds off the ropes. FIVE KNUCKLE SHUFFLE! Hooks the legs! “1! 2! Three—no!” Hardy breaks it up! Hardy yells at Jayden as he counted faster than normal for Cena, and Jayden ignores him.

”There’s our first near-fall in this already action-packed Main Event, but King, did you notice how Jayden Bailey counted extremely fast for John Cena?”

”I did, Michael. I know that Jayden’s a huge John Cena fan, but I hope he can be a fair official in this match.”

Hardy and Cena exchange blows. Hardy ducks a Right Hand and hits a Facebuster Suplex. Tries the cover, but wait! Jayden refuses to count! The crowd boos. “What are you thinkin, man?!” Hardy gets in Jayden’s face. Miz enters the ring and gets a Backslide Pin! “1! 2!” Hardy rolls the shoulder up! Miz hits a Snap Suplex on Hardy and tries the cover again. “1! 2!” Hardy kicks out! Cena grabs Miz and slams him into the turnbuckle. He Irish Whips him across the ring and hits a Corner Clothesline. He rebounds off the ropes and hits a One-Handed Bulldog. Cena tries a cover “1! 2! Three-!” the fast count again from Jayden is broken up by Edge! Edge elbows Cena in the back of the neck twice. He rebounds off the ropes and tries a Leg Drop, but Cena rolls out of the way. Hardy goes to the ring apron! Wait! SPRINGBOARD LEG DROP! Right to the back of Cena’s neck! Cover! BOO! Jayden refuses to cover.

”Come on now, this is just ridiculous. Jeff Hardy had the win, but Jayden Bailey refused to cover again. I realize that he’s a fan of John Cena, but that’s no reason to not make pinfalls.”

”I don’t even think John Cena realizes it, Michael. Unfortunately, Jayden just can’t be a fair Referee.”

“You Suck!” chants fill the arena, but Jayden ignores them. Miz grabs Hardy and hits a Swinging Neckbreaker. Hooks the leg “1! 2!” Hardy kicks out! Miz gets to his feet quickly, looking to keep the advantage. He rebounds off the ropes, going for the Reality Check-SPEAR! Edge hits a Spear! The crowd pops huge! Edge goes for the cover, but John Cena pulls him backwards. He applies the STFU! Hardy, wanting to make sure Jayden doesn’t have a chance to favor John Cena again, goes to the top rope. More “Hardy!” chants fill the arena. SWANTON BOMB! Hardy hits Edge and Cena! Hooks the legs of Cena! Jayden won’t count! Hooks Edge’s legs! “1! 2!” Miz breaks it up! Cena grabs Miz and hits the F-U! Hooks the legs! “1! 2! Three—wait!” Edge hits Jayden, stopping the count! The crowd pops huge! Edge pulls Jayden to his feet—EDGECUTION! “Jayden Sucks!” chants fill the arena. Hardy looks at Edge, and nods. He climbs to the top! SWANTON BOMB TO JAYDEN BAILEY!

”The superstars have had enough! Edge and Jeff Hardy just took Jayden Bailey out!”

Edge backs up to the corner. Cena gets to his feet, and Edge measures him up for a Spear. He runs, SPEAR to The Miz as Cena moves out of the way! Hardy grabs Cena! TWIST OF FATE! Hardy hooks Cena’s legs! Edge hooks Miz’s legs! Mike Chioda runs to the ring, replacing Jayden Bailey as the Referee! “1! 2! 3!”

”Wait a minute King, who just won the match?! Jeff Hardy and Edge had the pinfall at the exact same time!”

”I have no idea, Michael!”

Edge and Jeff Hardy look at each other, realizing what happened. “Hardy!” chants fill the arena, as the Referee exits the ring and talks to Lillian Garcia. “Ladies and gentlemen, the Referee has decided that this match has ended in a Draw!” The crowd boos. Hardy and Edge stare at each other again. Edge exits the ring, and walks to the back, motioning the World Heavyweight Championship Belt around his waist in the process.

Winner: Draw

Hardy climbs to the top turnbuckle and holds the World Heavyweight Championship above his head to a huge pop.

”Ladies and gentlemen in six days these two men, Edge and Jeff Hardy will go one-on-one for the World Heavyweight Championship! Thanks for watching, and we’ll see you this Sunday at Night of Champions!”

RawCloser.png

Archived