WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy nine month anniversary to WWE Legacy™! Today is June 28, 2008, and nine months ago today I started this Fan-Fiction, never expecting it to be as successful as it turned out to be. In celebration of this, I'm going to post the entire Night of Champions Match Card before we're even at the Pay-Per-View, meaning that you're going to know the card even before the matches are announced on the shows. Just my way of saying thanks for all the success!

Thanks to .:King of the Mountain:. for the Night of Champions Logo. It is very much appreciated.

[align=center]NightofChampionsMatch1NightofChampi.png

NightofChampionsMatch3NightofChampi.png

NightofChampionsMatch2NightofChampi.png

NightofChampionsMatch4NightofChampi.png

NightofChampionsMatch6NightofChampi.png

NightofChampionsMatch7NightofChampi.png

NightofChampionsMatch8NightofChampi.png

NightofChampionsMatch5NightofChampi.png[/align]

I've decided to change the layout for Superstars, as I'd rather work these storylines a bit differently.  The new layout will be:

RAW - Zack Ryder vs. Local
ECW - Shelton Benjamin vs. Hunter Steel
RAW - Kane vs. Saruto "The Lightning" Desa
Smackdown - Zachariah Graves vs. Evan Bourne

That seems a bit stupid. I mean, it's your choice to read it if you want to, but saying you're not going to read it because your Superstar won't be in it seems a bit unfair, especially since I have over 15 people that pretty much read and comment every episode, and it's hard enough to make sure that everyone's superstar gets the opportunity to compete and whatnot. There's no way I can have everyone's superstar on every Pay-Per-View.

On a side note, today is the two-year Anniversary of when I joined YCM.

[spoiler=WWE Superstars – July 9, 2009][align=center]WWEHDLogo.jpg

[/align]

Boston - Massachusetts

Red, white, and blue fireworks explode across the stage and between the TitanTron and the stage as the crowd goes wild, excited for the next exciting edition of WWE Superstars!

”Ladies and gentlemen thanks for joining us and welcome to WWE Superstars! I’m Michael Cole alongside Jerry “The King” Lawler and we’re live in the Boston Garden Arena here in Boston, Massachusetts!”

”Michael, I’m excited to be here! This past Monday on Raw, everyone was in a pretty down mood because of Mick Foley’s corrupt matches, if you will, but tonight it’s all good as Jeff Hardy managed to win and keep his job thanks to some assistance from Shane McMahon!”

”This past Monday Night was a huge night for a lot of superstars, and I’m told the show received one of the highest ratings in Raw history!”

”The Main Event of the show goes to Smackdown tonight, as the new Intercontinental Champion Zachariah Graves takes on the high-flying Evan Bourne!”

Zack Ryder

The unique – to say the least – Zack Ryder enters the arena to boos. He walks to the ring with an arrogant smile, wearing a purple headband that matches his purple sunglasses. His wrestling tights are red, and most of the right part of the tights are cut off. He slides into the ring and climbs to the top rope, yelling “Woo Woo Woo!” to the crowd.

”What do you think of Zack Ryder, King?”

”He’s unique; I’ll give him that. Let’s not forget Michael, Zack Ryder was extremely popular over on ECW. He told me last week – as I mentioned on Raw – that he looked at this opportunity as a new start, and that people were going to recognize him sooner or later.”

”Well, if Zack Ryder continues to perform like he did this past Monday on Raw, he may be right about that.”

First Match: Zack Ryder vs. Mike Williams

Match: Ryder stands across the ring from his opponent, Mike Williams. He stares at him with intensity, determined to pick up a victory to continue his success on Monday Night Raw. Ryder’s stepped up into the big leagues, and losing a match isn’t going to help him climb the ranks. The two lock-up and Ryder quickly gains the advantage with a kick to the chest. He hits a Snapmare and a knee to the back after that. Into the cover, looking to end it quickly—“1! 2!” Williams kicks out! He’s fighting in front of his friends and family, and he knows that – despite not being a WWE Superstar – he could benefit greatly from the victory. Ryder applies a Reverse Chinlock, driving his knee into the back of his opponent. Williams struggles to get to his feet, but does so. Ryder lets go before Williams has a chance to battle out. Williams runs forward, but Ryder takes him down with a powerful Clothesline. He taunts the crowd to some boos and a few cheers.

”Smart move there from Zack Ryder. He broke the hold before Mike Williams had a chance to battle out, and doing so allowed him to catch his opponent off-guard with a Clothesline.”

”Zack Ryder – as you implied – extremely impressive here. I think he’ll easily handle the step-up from ECW to Monday Night Raw.”

Williams hits a Right Hand, and another. He tries a third but Ryder ducks it and hits an Enziguri to some boos. Ryder goes to the top rope and hits a Diving Knee Drop right to the chest of his opponent. Williams grabs his chest in pain and turns over on the mat. “Woo Woo Woo!” Ryder yells to the crowd, getting some heat in the process. He picks Williams up—ZACK ATTACK! Thanks for comin, Mike! Ryder hooks the legs—“1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Zack Ryder

”Two victories in a row for Zack Ryder, and both in impressive fashion. If this keeps up, Ryder will have no problem fitting in with the Raw Locker Room.”

”Ryder may not have an average look, but he knows how to get it done in the ring. I think it’s safe to say that Zack Ryder has a bright future on Monday Night Raw.”

Shelton Benjamin

Tons of boos fill the arena as "The Gold Standard" emerges on the stage. He's wearing a pair of blue and white wrestling tights and a pair of white wrestling boots. The ECW Championship is around his waist, and the fans boo as he walks past them.

”We’re gonna send you over to our ECW colleagues, but we’ll be back later on when The Big Red Machine Kane takes on Saruto Desa!”

”Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the ECW portion of WWE Superstars! The ECW Champion Shelton Benjamin will be in action against Hunter Steel - the man who was seconds away from earning an ECW Championship Match at Night of Champions - when we come back.”

Commercial break

The crowd pops as Hunter Steel enters the arena, ready to compete. He makes his way down the ramp, high-fiving some fans looking focused.

NightofChampionsMatch2NightofChampi.png

”We’re just three weeks away from Night of Champions, the only night of the year where every Championship is defended! After an intense Beat the Clock Sprint this past Tuesday Night on ECW, Shelton Benjamin learned that he has to defend the ECW Championship against Billy Kidman – yes, I said Billy Kidman – who just returned two weeks ago. That’s going to be a great match.”

”Billy Kidman not only defeated The Brian Kendrick on the night he returned and Former World Heavyweight Champion Devon Immortal one week later, he sent a message to Shelton Benjamin after The Gold Standard intervened in Tyson Tomko’s match with Brownlee courtesy of the Shooting Star Press.”

”Shelton Benjamin will undoubtedly have a challenge on his hands when he faces Billy Kidman, but tonight he has to focus on Hunter Steel, a man that won’t be so easy for The Gold Standard to overcome.”

”Hunter Steel was literally one second away from defeating The Brian Kendrick this past Tuesday on ECW, but after Kendrick had worked on his knee throughout the match, he wasn’t able to get the pinfall in time.”

Second Match: Shelton Benjamin vs. Hunter Steel

Match: The crowd gets behind Steel in the early going as Benjamin tries a Right Hand seconds into it. Steel ducks it and hits a kick to the chest. He rolls backwards over Benjamin’s back and Dropkicks the back of his leg, sending him into the ropes. Steel runs toward Benjamin, who moves out of the way and pulls the rope down, sending the speedy newcomer to the floor below. Benjamin rebounds off the ropes and leaps through the opposite ropes, going for a Suicide Dive, but Hunter moves out of the way and The Gold Standard gets a face full of mat.

“1!”

“2!”

Steel gets to his feet quickly and rolls into the ring, willing to take a Count Out Victory over the ECW Champion.

”I’m impressed with Hunter Steel thus far in this match, Todd. He hasn’t backed down from Shelton Benjamin in any way, and dare I say he’s actually got the advantage right now.”

”We mentioned on ECW that Hunter Steel missed a lot of time due to a knee injury that required surgery. It was his right knee, the same knee that The Brian Kendrick worked on this past Tuesday Night. I wonder if that will play a part in this match.”

“3!”

“4!”

Benjamin pulls himself into the ring using the ring apron for assistance. Hunter gets a Leg Drop and pulls Benjamin to the center of the ring, looking to get a victory. “1! 2!” The Gold Standard kicks out and the crowd boos. Hunter rebounds off the ropes and Benjamin hits a Drop Toe Hold, causing Hunter to land right on his previously injured knee. He grabs it in pain, showing that the move definitely took a toll on him. Benjamin gets to his feet and begins to work on the knee, hitting a series of powerful stomps. He grabs the knee and tries to hit a Knee Drop on it, but Hunter rolls out of the way, not wanting to give Benjamin a chance to even work on the knee, as it’s likely to cost him the match if that happens. He pulls himself to the corner and gets to his feet. Benjamin goes for a Stinger Splash, but Hunter moves out of the way and Benjamin’s face hits the turnbuckle. Hunter gets a Backslide Pin! “1! 2! Three—no!” Benjamin kicks out! Benjamin goes for a Clothesline, but Hunter ducks it. ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE FACE! Benjamin falls to the mat backwards, and appears to be out of it.

”Ouch! That one had to hurt! This could be it, Todd! Hunter Steel might upset the ECW Champion!”

The crowd cheers and counts along with the Referee as Hunter hooks the legs! “1! 2! Three—no!” Benjamin gets his foot on the bottom rope! Hunter looks up in disbelief, unable to accept the fact that he was a mere second away from victory yet again. Hunter looks at the crowd and they pop huge. He’s really over with them and now it’s his chance to capitalize and earn the biggest victory of his career thus far. He climbs to the top rope. He leaps—all or nothing! Goes for a Diving Clothesline! PAYDIRT! Ouch! Benjamin hooks the legs! “1! 2! 3!” The ECW Champion gets another victory!

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

”Wow! What a win for Shelton Benjamin! Hunter Steel looked to have things won and pull off a huge upset, but the ECW Champion proved why he has the Belt and hit that Paydirt out of nowhere!”

”Hunter Steel’s gotta be disappointed, Matt. Two times in one week he was so close to victory, but wasn’t able to score a three count.”

”Well he’s going to have to keep his focus because I’ve just been told that this Tuesday on ECW Hunter Steel will team with Billy Kidman to take on The Brian Kendrick and Shelton Benjamin in what sounds like a big Main Event!”

Commercial break

”Certainly we’ve had a big night so far, and it’s only going to get bigger with this next match! Zack Ryder was impressive before, and now we’re going to see if Saruto Desa, another newer Raw Superstar, can defeat The Big Red Monster Kane.”

”Saruto Desa and Kane are about the same size, Michael, but you’ve gotta wonder if he can match the power that The Big Red Machine has demonstrated for years on a weekly basis.”

”That and the fact that Kane’s gotta be angry about losing that Handicap Match with Kylarnartia as his Tag Team Partner to Striker Boyd.”

Kane

The crowd boos as The Big Red Machine Kane walks out onto the ramp, frustrated. He walks down the ramp slowly, glaring at the competition in the ring. He gets up on the apron, and into the ring. Kane lifts his arms, and SLAMS them down, causing pyros to shoot out of the turnbuckles.

”You might be right, Michael. Saruto Desa may not go home happy after this match, if he’s even able to walk.”

”Kane’s intimidating enough regularly, but when he’s angry it’s three times worse.”

Saruto Desa

Kane watches intently as his opponent – approximately the same size as The Big Red Machine himself – enters the arena. The crowd doesn’t give him much of a reaction, but there are a few cheers here and there. Desa slides into the ring, keeping his eyes locked on Kane and showing that he’s not intimidated.

”With these two guys standing in the same ring, there’s barely any room left to move around.” King laughs. ”You mentioned, Michael, that Kane’s been in a bad mood as of late. Saruto Desa has to be careful not to I guess anger Kane more, because that’s not going to help him any.”

Third Match: Kane vs. Saruto Desa

Match: The bell rings and Kane breathes heavily, staring at his opponent. He feels that he was screwed out of a victory on Raw, and he wants to take his anger out on this new superstar. Saruto and Kane move to the center of the ring and stare at each other. They’re literally equal in size, and neither one seems intimidated by the other. Saruto hits Kane with a Right Hand to a big pop and Kane rebounds with one of his own. Neither superstar’s punch took the other superstar off their feet, demonstrating the resilience and strength that both superstars have. Kane grabs Saruto by the throat, looking to end the match early with a Chokeslam as he realizes it may not be as easy as he thought, but Saruto elbows his arm and Kane drops him. Saruto rebounds off the ropes and goes for a Big Boot but Kane ducks it. Saruto rebounds with a huge Shoulder Tackle, taking The Big Red Machine down and getting another big pop from the crowd.

”At first I didn’t like Saruto Desa’s chances, but after looking at the two of these guys standing face-to-face in the center of that ring, I don’t think I’ve ever seen such an evenly matched fight in my life.”

”I know what you mean, Michael. There’s enough power between those two to make the ring implode.”

”And imagine if Saruto Desa is able to win this thing, King? Kane’s anger would only increase if he’s defeated by a new member of the Raw Roster.”

Saruto stands behind Kane and waits for The Big Red Machine to get to his feet. Kane does so, and the two lock-up in the center of the ring for a Test of Strength. It lasts a good thirty seconds before Kane hits a kick to the chest. He clubs Saruto in the back a couple of times before hitting him with a powerful Throat Thrust that echoes throughout the arena. Kane smiles a bit as the match is now shifted in his favor. He grabs Saruto and Irish Whips him into the corner. He runs forward and hits a Corner Clothesline, further damaging his opponent. Kane pulls Saruto out of the corner and hits a Short-Arm Clothesline. He hooks the leg—“1! 2!” Saruto kicks out and The Big Red Machine looks anything but pleased.

”Talk about resilience, King! We mentioned it earlier, but that kickout just proved the point. Saruto Desa just took three powerful moves in a row from Kane and still managed to kick out!”

Kane pulls Saruto to his feet. He goes for a Running Powerslam, but Saruto slides down his back and pushes him face-first into the turnbuckle. Kane rebounds out—GERMAN SUPLEX! What power! Saruto goes to the top rope and hits a Diving Leg Drop to a pretty big ovation! Cover can this do it?! “1! 2! Three—no!” Kane rolls the shoulder out! Saruto goes to the top rope a second time. If the first time didn’t do it, maybe the second time will. He leaps—oh but this time Kane hits a Big Boot right to the chest! The crowd boos. Kane grabs Saruto—CHOKESLAM! Thanks for comin! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Kane

”Despite a great effort on Saruto Desa’s behalf, Kane wins on this night. You can tell by the look on Kane’s face that he’s tired out from this match, though. When you’re facing someone that’s just as powerful as you are, victory doesn’t come easy.”

”You’ve gotta wonder if we’ll see these two face off again sometime soon, because honestly I wouldn’t mind it.”

Kane exits the ring and gets a steel chair. He folds it shut and re-enters the ring as the crowd boos. Saruto gets to his feet and doesn’t have a chance to block the chair shot as Kane slams the twenty-pound steel chair right into his skull. Kane hits him two more times and the crowd continues to boo.

”Come on now! It appears, King, that Kane has snapped here! Saruto Desa’s defenseless!”

Striker Boyd

Hold on a second here comes some reinforcements! The United States Champion enters the arena and rushes the ring to prevent Kane from doing any more damage to a large pop. Kane motions for Boyd to come in the ring and throws the chair aside. He runs right for the U.S. Champion as he slides into the ring, but Boyd slides under his legs and rebounds off the opposite ropes, hitting a Clothesline and sending The Big Red Machine over the top rope and out of the ring. Boyd motions for Kane to come back in the ring and fight, but The Big Red Monster wants none of it.

”I guess Kane’s inflicted his share of damage for the night, Michael. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a time when Kane actually walked away from a fight, but I guess there’s a first time for everything.”

”Striker Boyd a saving grace for Saruto Desa here tonight, who otherwise could have been seriously injured. The United States Champion makes an impressive impact here tonight, sending a message that he’s not afraid of anyone, not even Kane.”

”It’s time for the Smackdown portion of tonight’s show, so we’re gonna send you over to Jim Ross and Tazz!”

”Thank you King, and welcome to the Smackdown portion of WWE Superstars! We’re ready for our Main Event as Zachariah Graves takes on the high-flying Evan Bourne! That match is next!”

Commercial break

Zachariah Graves

Boos fill the arena as Zachariah Graves enters it. He walks down the ramp, looking confident and refusing some high-fives from excited fans. He steps into the ring and climbs to the second turnbuckle before taunting the crowd.

”Welcome back and I have a feeling this is going to be a great match, Tazz. Zachariah Graves has been on a roll since his Debut, despite having only one victory to his name.”

”He may only have one victory, but that victory was at a Pay-Per-View, and it earned him the Intercontinental Championship, so I think it was worth it.”

Evan Bourne

The young high-flyer bursts into the arena, and the fans give a mammoth pop as he gives holds his hand in his “V for Victory” taunt, Bourne makes his way down to the ring quickly, high-fiving tons of excited fans, you can feel the excitement as Bourne enters the ring and jumps to the top rope.

”Listen to that ovation for Evan Bourne! The roar of this crowd is deafening!”

”Man this crowd loves Evan Bourne, and it’s easy to see why after seeing this kid perform! I’ve you’ve never seen Evan Bourne compete before, I suggest taking a breath of fresh air now as you’re going to be holding it throughout the bulk of this match-up!”

Main Event Match: Zachariah Graves vs. Evan Bourne

Match: The two lock-up in the center of the ring and Zachariah Graves gets the advantage with a knee to the chest, seemingly taking the wind out of the high-flying Evan Bourne. Zachariah hits another knee, followed by a third and a fourth, just destroying the mid-section of his much smaller opponent. The Intercontinental Champion goes for a Suplex, but Bourne lands on his feet. Bourne tries a Reverse Neckbreaker, but gets met with an elbow and Zachariah hits a Reverse Neckbreaker of his own. Tries a cover—“1! 2!” Bourne kicks out. Zachariah quickly shifts behind Bourne and applies an impressive Dragon Sleeper, arching Bourne’s back while standing on his feet to apply more pressure. The Referee asks Bourne if he wants to submit, but he refuses. “Tap out! Ask him again!” Zachariah yells at the Referee. He asks Bourne again, but gets the same response. Zachariah looks to keep up the pressure with some blows to the chest, trying to take the wind out of his opponent while wrenching the neck at the same time. The crowd begins to clap for Bourne, trying to support him so he can get back into the match-up. Bourne reaches deep inside and finds the strength to get a kick to the head of his opponent. He hits another and Zachariah breaks the hold. Zachariah tries to re-apply it but is met with a PELE KICK! from Bourne! The crowd cheers as both superstars fall to the mat.

”The impressive uh, refusal to quit from Evan Bourne just shows his determination to win this match. A win here would definitely put Evan Bourne in the Intercontinental Championship Picture.”

”Speaking of win, if Bourne can get the cover, this match might be over. That Pele Kick knocked Zachariah’s lights out.”

Bourne crawls to the cover, his upper body in pain from the Dragon Sleeper. He hooks the outside leg! “1! 2! Can he do it?! No!” Zachariah rolls the shoulder up! The crowd boos as they thought Bourne had the win. Bourne rebounds off the ropes and goes for a Hero Attack Clothesline, but gets dropped with a Big Boot! The crowd boos as Bourne is laid out in the center of the ring. Zachariah hooks the legs, smiling as he knows he’s got the victory. “1! 2! Three—no!” Wait! Bourne kicked out! Zachariah looks at the Referee in disbelief! He gets to his feet and yells at the Referee, who stands his ground and says that it was only “2!” Hold on! Bourne gets a Roll-Up! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Evan Bourne

”Wait a minute! Evan Bourne just beat the Intercontinental Champion! Zachariah Graves was distracted because of his argument with the Referee, and Evan Bourne took advantage of it!”

”What a win for this kid here tonight! Zachariah Graves loses another one! He’s got no one to blame but himself, though!”

Bourne makes his way up the ramp backwards, celebrating the big victory, when suddenly Dolph Ziggler runs down the ramp and Clotheslines him in the back of the head to tons of heat. Ziggler slams Bourne’s head into the ramp and throws him into the ring. Zachariah Graves picks Bourne up and hits the Graveyard Law before staring at the man who just defeated him. Ziggler joins Zachariah in the ring and the two celebrate. Ziggler stands behind Bourne, looking to hit The First Impression and make a statement.

Mark Henry

The crowd pops huge as The World’s Strongest Man enters the arena and makes his way to the ring. Rather than retreat, Zachariah looks at Ziggler and nods, and the two of them agree to double team Mark Henry. Henry slides into the ring and they both run toward him, stomping his back before he has the chance to do anything about it. Henry screws up that plan as he pushes Zachariah out of the ring. Ziggler runs toward him—WORLD’S STRONGEST SLAM! Henry climbs to the second rope and taunts to a big pop as he tells Zachariah to come back to the ring, but the Intercontinental Champion makes his way to the back.

”Twice now Mark Henry has stopped Zachariah Graves from completely destroying his opponents, but when Henry wants to fight, Zachariah Graves decides to retreat.”

”I don’t know what Ziggler was thinkin, J.R., but I’m sure that now he’s thinkin it was a bad idea!”

”Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for watching and we’ll see you tomorrow night on Friday Night Smackdown!”

Superstars.png

Smackdown Preview (No Spoilers):

Last week on Friday Night Smackdown, The Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle promised to introduce new members of the United Nations.  His claim that he won't let the Faction fall apart is one that he's likely to honor.  Who will The Wrestling Machine add to his already prestigious group?

After an attempted assault on WWE Superstars, Dolph Ziggler and Zachariah Graves are going to have a challenge on their hands as they team up to take on Evan Bourne and The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry in Tag Team Action.

As Kurt Angle prepares to reinforce his group, the only other current member Vladimir Kozlov prepares to hone his wrestling skills when he steps into the ring with The Ultimate Underdog Rey Mysterio.  Can The Master of the 619 overcome The Soviet Cyborg?

He may have lost the Intercontinental Championship at The Bash, but Kofi Kingston isn't going to let that discourage him from trying to make an impact.  The Former Intercontinental Champion takes on the WWE Champion Chris Jericho in a Non-Title Match.  Can Jericho get on the ball just three weeks before his big Title Defense at Night of Champions?

Chris West was a big name on ECW, but now he's entered the big(ger) leagues after being traded to Friday Night Smackdown.  The Rapidfire Superstar has the perfect opportunity to make an impact when he teams with the returning Melina to take on the Former Divas Champion Maryse and a new Superstar that she claims is - in her league -.  Who will this superstar be, and can Chris West make a name for himself on Smackdown by defeating him?

CM Punk claims that he's overcome many challenges throughout his life and his career.  Perhaps none of them will be as big as the one he's going to encounter tonight.  The Animal is let loose from the cage as Batista steps into the ring with The Straightedge Superstar.  After a clean pinfall victory over Chris Jericho last week, Batista earned himself a WWE Title Match at Night of Champions.  Can he keep the momentum heading into the big event?

Read Superstars not really impressed as much as I could have been. As for Smackdown you said I needed to read it but it doesn't sound that great' date=' and what happened to Khali and Finlay being part of the United Nations?

[/quote']

I personally was very happy with the outcome of Superstars, as the matches all accomplished something that - of course - will be further explained throughout the weeks leading up to Night of Champions.

You must be a bit behind with episodes, because two weeks ago on Raw Khali was traded to Raw in the 15-Man Trade, and Finlay turned on Kurt Angle at The Bash for reasons that will be explained on Smackdown.

Archived