Survivor-Awaiting the finals

Zeroshot

[align=center]Well, I finally finished my entry. Nobody from my team has really posted in our team forum, so I kinda just made my cards to go with each other and not a group thing or anything. Guys, for the next round we have to talk beforehand, mm'kay? ;)

[spoiler=Anyway, here they are:]

SeismicBlader.jpg

Effect: When this card is Summoned, change the Battle Positions of all face-up monsters on the field, except this card. While this card is face-up on the field, when an effect is activated that changes the Battle Position of a monster on the field, change the Battle Positions of all face-up monsters on the field to the same position.

CorruptionKingD34-TH.jpg

Effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand when the Battle Positions of 5 or more monsters on the field change by the effect of a card you control. Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for each monster that changed its Battle Position. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, change the Battle Positions of all face-up monsters on the field.

Artist Credit:

All renders and fractals are from planetrenders.net

[/align]

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, 2 days left and Infinity is dominating.

1 more piece of information.

After every challenge, there will be a 4 days before the next challenge starts. 1 day will be for all late cards turned in. They will be accepted but I will halve your score. The next 1-3 days will be for voting. Voting takes 3 days max. If all votes from each member are in before 3 days we start the next challenge early. If 3 days are up and all votes are not in, I take the amount of votes in and do it that way.

If the vote ends in a tie, the member with Immunity decides who's out.

Announcement:

Hey kiddies, 1 day to go and I'd thought I'd let you in on some information, because I think as the host of this contest, I should.

This is the initiation right? So it would be unfair if 1 team gets benifits in an unofficial round right? That's why, no matter which team wins this round, your both going to Tribal Council. I repeat, 2 members will be kicked off.

Some of you people who thought you were safe are starting to get on-edge, right? Good.

Archived