YCMaker

Could you beat these in a duel?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Could you beat these in a duel?

• NO WAY these are way to powerful
    • maybe but it would be pretty darn hard
    • I would cream them
    • Whats a duel?

Yes, but most people like to fight for the right to be lazy and just have to type it in, instead of rendering it, and uploading it to tinypic or image shack. Besides, we are supposed to be suggesting improvements. There is probably nothing that YCMaker can improve that you could not do yourself outside of YCM, at least not that I can think of. Whether it be rarity effects, Dark Synchros, or adding the Tuner and Gemini option, we could all do it ourselves, except for those who do not know as much about computers, and image rendering. So, you really did not need to say that you can do that in a tut, because ORION probably aready knows that, as well as many others on YCM. It would just be nicer to have these kinds of options availible on YCM. Okay? :D

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might be a really stupid and random idea' date=' but the Card Maker does not support Greek and Roman symbols in card name(s). I think it should, even if it has nothing to do with the YuGiOh TCG.

[/quote']

Well what about that new Omega Fiend Engine or something with the omega symbol in its name? That has to do with TCG. And I agree.

I whole-heartadly agree. I really suck when it comes to making them. :D BTW, The poll seems to not have any effect on YCMaker's decision, because, Implemented card uploadtation was second to last in the polls, and it was done first. More card types came in first, and YCMaker has not said anything on the subject, so my guess is that it is not coming soon. Rarity effects came in second place, and the effects seem to have gotten worse. :( I know that I am grateful for all YCMaker does, but that just seem to make no sense to me. :?

I whole-heartadly agree. I really suck when it comes to making them. :D BTW' date=' The poll seems to not have any effect on YCMaker's decision, because, Implemented card uploadtation was second to last in the polls, and it was done first. More card types came in first, and YCMaker has not said [u']anything[/u] on the subject, so my guess is that it is not coming soon. Rarity effects came in second place, and the effects seem to have gotten worse. :( I know that I am grateful for all YCMaker does, but that just seem to make no sense to me. :?

The poll was created 2 years ago. The implemented ones were ones that were at the top at the time they were added, so nobody votes for those anymore since they are already added/

I haven't looked through all of the posts in this section so if this has been asked before. I just wanted to see really only three new options added to the card maker:

1. an option for "negative stars" for negative level monsters

2. the card color for dark-synchro monsters added

3. the type "Psychic" added as a option similiar to how "Divine-Beast" is

I suggest these only because they have been added to the game so why not have them here.

A Chat Box would be way too overflooded.

*Example*(from bottom to top)

New-user5: PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New-user4: Hai' date=' Hoo lieks E-Heroz?

New-User3: [like to crappy site here'] JOIN PL0X!

New-User3: [like to crappy site here] JOIN PL0X!

PikaPerson01: [posts something random having to do with it]

Armadilloz: So far, I like it(Because I would?)

Roxas: So, Who likes this so far?

.....Or something like that

Archived