Vampires

Akira

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please stay on topic.

If you have a picture demonstrating your interpretation of the way a vampire looks, feel free to post it.

Still can't believe I'm hearing barely anybody comment on 2, I thought the vampires in Interview with the Vampire were brilliant.

Please stay on topic.

If you have a picture demonstrating your interpretation of the way a vampire looks' date=' feel free to post it.

Still can't believe I'm hearing barely anybody comment on 2, I thought the vampires in Interview with the Vampire were brilliant.

[/quote']

most of the time they are, they are the occasional times they're dumb

well, I would be breaking rules of vampires, but I'll tell you some stuff.

I know two vampires named Stephanie and Curse. They are a vampiric couple. Ok, so this is what they look like.

Stephanie:

She has very dark brown hair, slightly wavy and just wears it down, not styled or anything. She isn't so pail, but you can see a bit of white in her face. Her fangs are very short, but they are very sharp. She likes wearing black shirts with some design on them, dark blue jeans, and then her navy blue jacket. Thats her usual attire, but with different shirts every day. Her eyes are golden yellow, but when she is hungry for blood, her eyes turn a dark gray/black. She also has her nails painted vampire red, the official vampire color.

Curse:

Well he has rhick black boyish hair. Kinda Asian styled. He wears baggy jeans a TON and he likes wearing red, blue, or black shirts. No other color and he rarely wears a jacket. He likes the shoes Vans though. He has the checkered styled ones. His eyes are brown and when he is hungry it turns to a black/orange color.

Well, any questions about them? I'll answer them besides the ones that I think will break the vampiric rules. Then I'll be served as a tribute for them on their mourning holiday!

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

No, he is just a movie actor, not a real vampire and not counted as the look for a vampire.

@ragnarock: Vampires are VERY elegent and well manored. They speak in a very elegant way and they like saying the word "indead" alot. Though when there is blood around, such an elegent vampire can become menacing and a nightmare. Stephanie is very happy, quite a happy-go-lucky person. She is also very humorous, and happens to be able to outsmart anyone. She is most wise. Curse is more laid back. The one who just flows with the wind and the sufure-in-silence type. He doesn't talk much and really he isn't quite the conversation type, but he is also very wise.

well..I use my usual quote: "You can't understand a vampire until you get to know one," and for most humans (shun the non-believers!) no vampire wants to meet them. I got lucky. Stephanie used to be my friend Hannah. She was in 5th grade, I was in 1st and then there was a time where she didn't come to school for about 3 months. Afte a long time she came back to me and explained everything, she changed her identity and her name to Stephanie. I miss the old Hannah, but being involved with Vampires is dang cool.

Archived